Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 43435 messages in 6393 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

UPDATE FYI ( unedited version )

Go down

UPDATE FYI ( unedited version ) Empty UPDATE FYI ( unedited version )

Post by Paul Sun 18 Oct 2015, 12:24 pm

UPDATE FYI ( unedited version ) 1-49

pdb1

5,686 Posts
10-18-2015 12:03 PM
I tried to send this one to all members but i'm not sure it worked 

Well aint this a bitch ? I just typed for an hour and clicked send and the page timed out and i lost the whole thing . Damn . 

Well yes . it had been a while . But it happened . I blew a fuse . I am sure it will happen sometime again . Just a lot of built up frustrations over months of time. Comes with the job . Things like the feeling you are the only one here . Or it seems like no one hears you . Wishing for so much more and knowing it will never happen Probably common and likely one of the main reasons there is such a high CC owner turn over rate . 

It started off yesterday when Rob's Bracket tourney # 41 had 4 WD's . 2 of which were in the 3rd round and didn't even show up to play . Rob was pissed and rightly so . I was almost as mad as he was . Because I know how much work is put into these tourneys . Rob and Jim provide you all with all of the information you need about the tourneys the times of each round and each member . I know just how valuable that information is . I don't think you all know or appreciate what all you have here . Being in a CC and playing at the levels we do here . The bracket players are supposed to know after 41 stroke brackets and 23 CTTH brackets . That these single play tournaments take a higher level of commitment and agree to be available to play all rounds . Play them completely without exception . That is the way it is in brackets . If you can't then don't sign up .

So anyway Rob took it personally . I take it personally when our Directors are disrespected . 
I got even more butt hurt when the CTTH bracket that I made . " MAKE A MARK " that i added 500 credits to . just to be nice . After 5 days only had 7 entrants even after countless postings on it . So naturally I concluded that either no one reads the forum . Or everyone read it and just didn't respect me enough or give a flying fuck . Because they sure weren't filling it up in as timely a manner as possible as good CC bracket players should be expected to step up and do always . 

So none of this should be happening and was all it took for my fuse to blow. 

So i am over it now . 

Now what to do about it because it sure aint happening again . None of this is new news . Every one has heard this stuff before . We want to insure that CC members are doing the work . Whatever it takes to make all parts of this CC run well . Of course if you arent a bracket player you wouldnt be expected to know about the brackets . But you are sure on top of the formats you prefer . If you arent . You should be . This is not just a free ride at your disposal . You members need to be ready and able to step up and do the work whatever it takes for all events and parts of the CC . That is why you are in a CC to be able to reap the benefits of our levels of play . It takes efforts . Much more than we have seen . But you should already know this . As I have said it all many times before . 

This is just a brief synopsis of what I had already written . But oh well . the point is still the same . 

I am in the process of writing a few specific guidelines so we all know where we stand . 

I just wanted to catch you up on what i was feeling . 

Talk to you soon .

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down