Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44248 messages in 6532 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

AWARDS , TROPHY'S , ACCOLADES , PROPS , PATS ON THE BACK , CONGRATS

Go down

AWARDS , TROPHY'S , ACCOLADES , PROPS , PATS ON THE BACK , CONGRATS Empty AWARDS , TROPHY'S , ACCOLADES , PROPS , PATS ON THE BACK , CONGRATS

Post by Paul Sun 18 Oct 2015, 9:00 pm

• AWARDS , TROPHY'S , ACCOLADES , PROPS , PATS ON THE BACK , CONGRATS Pdb170
    pdb1

5,705 Posts
    03-29-2015 8:53 PM

AWARDS , TROPHY'S , ACCOLADES , PROPS , PATS ON THE BACK , CONGRATS .
      VALLEY OF THE SUN KICK ASS TOURS has a miriad of ways to recognize it's members. These are all things that all members receive here in VOTSCC . Personalized custom made for almost all of your achievements .
    AWARDS , TROPHY'S , ACCOLADES , PROPS , PATS ON THE BACK , CONGRATS 249460%20-%20Copy%20-%20Copy%20-%20Copy_zpsbgl72jee
      This is awarded first to you for playing in the CC tourneys .
    AWARDS , TROPHY'S , ACCOLADES , PROPS , PATS ON THE BACK , CONGRATS U3729820_20141003_144027png_zpscec80faf%20-%20Copy%20-%20Copy%20-%20Copy%20-%20Copy%2023%20-%20Copy_zpsgruz1g4o
      This one ( all of them personalized with your username or anything you want written on it ) is our CLUB LOGO is awarded once one has registered in the forum . It is an optional logo . Not required but provided .
      There is no limit on trophy's or awards or accomplishments here in VOTSCC . Almost weekly the bar is set higher in one category or another .
      To view more awesome awards and accomplishments you can see many of them in the forum AWARDS , TROPHY'S , ACCOLADES , PROPS , PATS ON THE BACK , CONGRATS EmptyGallery . Up on the nav / bar click  AWARDS , TROPHY'S , ACCOLADES , PROPS , PATS ON THE BACK , CONGRATS EmptyGallery.
    And in RECENT TOURNEY WINNERS

• AWARDS , TROPHY'S , ACCOLADES , PROPS , PATS ON THE BACK , CONGRATS Jimq9161

JimQ916

1,199 Posts
    04-19-2015 3:59 PM

Great idea Paul.....more time consuming stuff every day....you, by far, are the best owner of any club on WGT. Thanks for everything...Jim

pdb1

5,705 Posts
    04-19-2015 4:03 PM

Lol . Jim . You are right .( about more time consuming stuff I need like a hole in the head ) Seems kinda dumb and trivial to do all the little stuff . I really can't help it . Hell if we needed more whatever I would find a way .

• AWARDS , TROPHY'S , ACCOLADES , PROPS , PATS ON THE BACK , CONGRATS Jimq9161

JimQ916

1,199 Posts
    04-19-2015 4:42 PM

I know that....hard to think that you actually have a job also.....you spend a lot of time tending to the club and making it better than it already is.....everytime I think you're finished you come up with something new.....like I said many, many times before...THANKS for all you do!!!!! Jim

pdb1

5,705 Posts
    04-19-2015 6:42 PM

Thanx Jim . I know you guys appreciate it . But I never get tired of hearing it . It definitely helps me to keep on keepin on .

pdb1

5,705 Posts
    06-27-2015 8:55 PM

E1 knows that I do my best to acknowledge every little thing I can see you guys accomplishing . I have made way over 1000 trophy's , and awards , and logo's , and plaques , and scorecards , etc . Shout outs and heads up's and what have you .
      From the beginning I knew if I started making them for the CC tourneys too .I would bury myself very deep and could probably never keep up .
      When we started the brackets is when I definitely drew the line .
      In case you were wondering why I don't make CC tourney winners trophy's .
      But I know there are a few that are worthy and rightly so . But I have no clue . So if some of you tourney makers would like a trophy or two made for your tourney and or its winner . All you have to do is message me the name of the event or events and the name of the winner or winners .

• AWARDS , TROPHY'S , ACCOLADES , PROPS , PATS ON THE BACK , CONGRATS Robmus10

RobMus79

14 Posts
    07-02-2015 11:10 AM

Sorry Paul forgot to say thanks for the trophy

pdb1

5,705 Posts
    07-02-2015 11:16 AM

Thank you Rob . And a forum response to boot . You killed two birds with one stone .
     How hard was that ? 

• AWARDS , TROPHY'S , ACCOLADES , PROPS , PATS ON THE BACK , CONGRATS Robmus10

RobMus79

14 Posts
    07-02-2015 11:50 AM

Ironically it's quite difficult, I can't long in to forums on my iPad, phone and I don't play on the Mac. I can only do it if my friends iPad is around

pdb1

5,705 Posts
    07-02-2015 1:03 PM

Excuses , excuses . Lol . Thanx for responding Rob .

• AWARDS , TROPHY'S , ACCOLADES , PROPS , PATS ON THE BACK , CONGRATS Fishrd12

fishrdav

100 Posts
    07-02-2015 1:33 PM

PISS OFF.....GOOD JOB MATE.....LOL.....NOW FOR SOME FISHIN TIME....><>

pdb1

5,705 Posts
    07-02-2015 4:44 PM

LOL !!!

pdb1

5,705 Posts
    08-25-2015 12:23 AM

• AWARDS , TROPHY'S , ACCOLADES , PROPS , PATS ON THE BACK , CONGRATS Dschom26

dschom5

118 Posts
    08-25-2015 7:50 AM

Thanks for all you do Paul.  All your time and effort is appreciated.

Dan

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down