Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 43720 messages in 6442 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

NOV. 2015 NEW GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES FOR PLAYING OUR CHALLONGE EVENTS

Go down

NOV. 2015 NEW GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES FOR PLAYING OUR CHALLONGE EVENTS  Empty NOV. 2015 NEW GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES FOR PLAYING OUR CHALLONGE EVENTS

Post by Paul Thu 19 Nov 2015, 8:16 pm

THE DATE OF THE TOURNAMENT AND THE PLAYTIME .

Are set prior to the invites being sent out . 

The days leading up to event should be used as a time to get familiar with the event .
  There are various posts with information in .

JUNE28 RATTLESNAKE ALT SHOT
AND

FORUM FOR PAGE 3 & SAT & SUN BRACKETS & TOURNEY INFO HERE

Two different locations require check in pre match . 
     The first is challonge . One needs to physically log in to the challonge bracket for that day and click the check in button . If that has not been done by the start of the match , and not before 60 minutes prior . When the match begins the bracket will automatically remove you.. I will also try to help everyone that is present be checked in so that present participants do not get removed at start time . 

Genarally I will be certain of whatever individuals will not be entering before the start time and manually remove them myself and rearrange the match ups .

The second location required for physical check in is our website chat room .. It is essential that each match up , meet and agree on who sets and invites and who waits in the lobby for the invite .
       Especially important for the two participants to communicate with eack other . Once the final matchups are made right at Tee Time . ( any match ups prior to tee time are only sample and temporary , the final matchups will be made at tee time . I will announce this and begin the tournament .
       Now I have established the importance of the two check in spots . 
       The other reason that this chat is so efficient is that the brackets are embedded in our web Page 3   with the chat right in between them . You can view the live bracket from the chat .  While the tournament is running from start to finish . It is running in real time . That speeds things up a bit to be able to see who your next matchup is right there in front of you and immediately be able communicate set and invite . Instead of having to wait for the host to come back to the chat and type in all of the match ups one at a time . Or each participant leaving the chat and having to go to the challonge bracket page and view the matchups and return to the chat .

GAME PLAY
  Played in WGT with the usual invite system .

You will see your opponent in the bracket . Once I have started the match . It is then that the two of you acknowledge each other and determine which of you invites and sets the match while the other waits in the WGT Lobby . You then play your round and record your score in the bracket .
  The first player listed in the group of (2) is responsible for setting the game. The  winning team or player is responsible for reporting the score. This can be changed by the players if agreed on together .

2 points for a win , 1 point for a tie , -1 for a loss .

Click the question mark 

NOV. 2015 NEW GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES FOR PLAYING OUR CHALLONGE EVENTS  Record10

click the winner 

submit scores

NOV. 2015 NEW GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES FOR PLAYING OUR CHALLONGE EVENTS  Submit10

Once all the scores are submitted for the round the next round will automatically generate and the next match ups will be shown . And so on until the finals . The last two losers will play in a third place bronze match . 
  After the finals and the bronze match are completed . A Champion , a 2nd place , a third place and a fourth and fifth place will be shown on the bracket final results .

There is other stuff that you all need to know during the process of making the tournament and during the play . 

AS I SET UP THE MATCH

As I move players around , removing them and replacing them to make the match ups . You MAY receive an e-mail stating that you have been removed from the tournament (IGNORE THIS). DO NOT SIGN UP AGAIN! Challonge only thinks you wee removed as I shuffled people around . YOU HAVE NOT BEEN REMOVED . Just moved and replaced .

BREAKS

BREAKS: A maximum of 10 minutes is allowed for a break period in between rounds. The break period starts after the teams moving into the next round has been established. The break period is negotiable between the participating teams, NOT to exceed the 10 minute time limit.

The time between rounds , one must be patient , players may leave only if you absolutely will return . 

[size=12]DISCONNECTS: If a disconnect occurs during the game and the game can be re-established within WGT time constraints, continue on with the match. If a disconnect occurs and game 
CANNOT be re-established, WGT rules apply and the team that cannot reconnect is forfeited. The other team wins, no matter what the score is. We are required to use WGT rules.
[/size]

[size=12]  We are not required to use WGT rules . We reserve the right to score the match as the players felt the match went . Even if the match was given to player A in WGT and final . If the two opponents report to me that that was not the case and player B actually had a 1 point lead and a disconnect or something occurred that finished the match . We will then score the match to player B for the purposes of fairly finishing our tournament . This has happened on a couple of occasions . [/size]

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down