Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 43435 messages in 6393 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

HAPPY1 SHOULD BE HAPPY HERE

Go down

HAPPY1 SHOULD BE HAPPY HERE  Empty HAPPY1 SHOULD BE HAPPY HERE

Post by Paul Sat 20 Feb 2016, 10:28 am

our new recruit didn't come without controversy . At least from his ex CC anyway . I personally don't see a problem . 

pdb1 wrote
on 19 Feb 2016 at 10:21 PM

pdb1
19 Feb 2016 @ 10:17 PM
"Sorry but they are just that damn good ." 
BobApollo
19 Feb 2016 @ 7:09 PM
"You started WGT in 2012 and..." 
..you're a Legend now.  Do you think anybody with just a single screen name can become a Tour Master in less than 7 weeks.  I'm just asking you?

I do not like posting on walls . So I was happy to accept your friend request . 

Yes not only do i think it is possible . I have witnessed it many times . It is an incredible thing . These guys are called " phenoms " . There is no other explanation . I suggest you just concentrate on your own game . There isn't anything other than a headache that you will get paying attention to someone else . Here is a screen shot of a Champion that has been on WGT for 5 months . No question about it . 
HAPPY1 SHOULD BE HAPPY HERE  Skops%20satats_zpsxongxs3j
  There are many more examples . I play with them . It is fcking unreal . Yet it is very real . 

pdb1 wrote
on 20 Feb 2016 at 12:20 AM

Sir, nobody does that, nobody does it, unless they restarted with a new screen name.  I could do it if I restarted, you could do it and your top 3 players could, but none of us came close when we started and we all stayed with our first screen name and are legit single account players.
  There likely isn't any other account . Maybe he did have one in the past . I was likely deleted for whatever reason . I don't see a problem . If that is the case then he will likely rose quickly back to the level he was at . If he is having fun . Isn't that what's important .? What is it that really concerns you ? A persons past is really none of our business . 

BobApollo wrote
on 20 Feb 2016 at 2:39 AM

Thank you for messaging me.  I didn't do this right with the wall posts.  I made the posts and then thought, not the way to do this. I saw your wall post to 1Happy and that I didn't like being dished  Originally had a less offensive message in the player removal message box where WGT requires a club owner to write something to 1Happy.  Later in the day, 1Happy sent me a Request to be invited back to the club, which bugged me, so that's when I spelled out how I felt about him on his wall post in a more nasty way. 
My intention had been leave 1Happy in my club and just see how things went, thinking he was fishy.  Then two club members messaged me saying they didn't want to play in our 12 month tournament, unless I did something about 1Happy.  They saw his 7 weeks to Tour Master profile in more depth than I had looked and said, no way he's legit. 
That's went I decided 1Happy doesn't belong in my club.
Since you've witness players do what 1Happy has, many times, and say it's legit, then I can't say anything that would make you doubt what you think.
I will point out that the Champion stat sheet you copy & pasted, shows a player who averaged playing over 10 rounds a day for his 5 months on WGT.  I'm guessing because I didn't look at your stats that each of us may average around 15 rounds a WEEK. That's a lot different than 80 rounds a week, like the copy and paste player. 
 My view of instant success players isn't what yours is.  If it was, I'd accept a club full of 1Happy players, who play how many hours of WGT a day and spend much cash doing it.  Not my cup of tea. I play for free, would be able to play better with more premium golf balls, but to do that, would mean I won't be playing for free. Around end of 2016, I upgrade my iron set for free and my game with lower premium golf balls should be as sharp as the instant success, 80 rounds a week, high premium golf ball phenom players.  
If your members accept 1Happy better than mine did and you do also, then good for your club.
I learning and often learning is done by doing something wrong.  Thanks for your time, good luck as you make your way to Tour Legend as I'm also doing, it will take each of us a number of months to do it.  1Happy will do it a lot much sooner than we will, as a legit single account player or not.  He knows what he is for sure and not me.
Bob ps. if you want to share this with 1Happy (copy & paste) it's fine with me

pdb1 wrote
on 20 Feb 2016 at 4:14 AM

I doubt very much if he will even stay in our CC . We are more about just our own events and working on our own games at a very casual pace . . I may look closer at his profile . I may not . I doubt anyone will be interested in it . 
  I do hear what you are saying . But I'm not sure it could be any concern or harm . 

BobApollo wrote
on 20 Feb 2016 at 4:30 AM

This has been a good experience for to meet you in this very unusual way!!  I concede, let the phenoms like 1Happy enjoy themselves.  I wish I had just removing him without making such a fuss about him...so the laughs on me. 
Good Luck with your club.  I accepted this club only during early December and had to do a 100 player clean-out of inactive players to make the club real for what I'd like. Added other club features and I'll skip other club owner issues as I'm sure you already know how being a club owner isn't all fun and games. 
Every month my view of the club is changing, removing players is the least nice thing to be doing.  My game inches ahead.  I want my game to jump ahead, but it doesn't...lol
Bob

pdb1 wrote
on 20 Feb 2016 at 9:13 AM

Your above reply looks exactly like as if I had written it . Except I have been doing this CC BS for two years .

Good luck yourself 
  Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com