Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 43669 messages in 6438 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

FRIENDSHIP

2 posters

Go down

FRIENDSHIP Empty FRIENDSHIP

Post by azdewars Mon 13 Feb 2017, 11:49 pm

Friendship is a term used to denote co-operative and supportive behavior between two or more people. In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledgeesteem, and affection and respect along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis.
I think that leads us to some interesting social questions. Can people who have never met one another exhibit co-operative and supportive behavior online? Yes. Virtual work teams, for example, are able to work together without actually meeting in person. "I know from experience dude…"
But does close physical proximity lead to an enhanced friendship experience? And if it does, will it always?
Also, at what point in time is it socially acceptable for me to request supportive behavior from a new found friend? Can I hit up @goldenskye, @robmay, or @dgregoire for $20 now that we have behaved in a cooperative manner by following each other on Twitter. Or can I only hit up @robmay and @dgregoire for the money because I’ve met them in person?
Can I ask any of them for a job? Can they vouch for me? Should the thought even cross my mind?
I understand that there are no one size fits all ground rules. I understand that everybody is different and that every situation is different, that its all about context, and that my mileage may vary… etc. But online friending still denotes some assemblence of an implied relationship that can easily be misconstrued by one or both parties.
Should there be some sort of social media etiquette so that individuals don’t commit feux pauxs and inadvertently ostracize themselves from the people that they want to meet and establish relationships with?
How do i describe need of friendship ? i think finding friends is a basic tool for social media & networking sites.
Would love to read what you think this friend etiquette would look like… provided that you see value in it at all.

JOHN - AZDEWARS

azdewars
Doctor of Technology
Doctor of Technology

http://wwww.AllMostFreeWiFi.net

Back to top Go down

FRIENDSHIP Empty Re: FRIENDSHIP

Post by Paul Tue 14 Feb 2017, 12:51 am

My response to that John is that my experience with those scenarios ha s taught me that anything is possible . That WGT online virtual golf users are not a good example of any hope for humanity . There are isolated and rare individuals that could be called ambassadors to humanity here in WGT . 
  but it may have little to do with WGT . And may be an Arizona thing . Lol . 
  John . You would stand out in any community , group or circle . In a very positive light . And have actually done amazing and generous acts that has proven that you would be one that anyone could ask anything of . With out fear of rejection . And actually be able to accept rejection from . 

There was a time that my ignorant self . felt that WGT was riddled with individuals with similar attributes . 
  Through many lessons and observations have learned that quite the opposite is more the  result more of the time than I knew was even possible from so many humans . 
  Interesting John. I will comment more tomorrow . It's way past my bedtime .

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: