Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .

I forgot my password

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT
CLICK ON ANY OF THESE LINKS TO FIND OUR EXTREME ENTERTAINMENT

Forum Updated Index

If you wanted to look at the Magic Star . You will see that it is in the forum F6 . If you click F6 you wiil see just those 12 forums . Then you can look in each one at all the topics in them .

F1 ALL MEMBERS BRIEFLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF
2015 NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS

F2 Valley of the Sun CC SITE AND FORUM GUILDELINES
VOTSCC TOURNAMENT MAKING GUIDE
VOTSCC OUR WGT CC BASIC PROTOCOL

F3 Valley of the Sun CC HALL OF FAME REPLAY BLOOPERS
Valley of the Sun CC BEST OF REPLAYS

F4 WORLD CLOCK

F5 RECENT TOURNEY WINNERS
VOTSCC "KICK ASS" 100,000 POINT CLUB MEMBERS

F6 FORUM FOR PAGE 3 & SAT & SUN BRACKETS & TOURNEY INFO HERE
FLASH MOB & ECGA POKER & MY LEAGUE POOL HALL PROS
PERFECT GOLF
LEXMARK 2500 CREDIT TOURNEY
CLASH RULES AND RESULTS
BLITZ OFFICIAL RULES
DAILY BLITZ SCORES ONLY
THE MAGIC STAR
CHALLENGING THE KING
VOTSCC INTERPLAY CC VS CC MATCHES
ACE'S " Best of the Alternate Shot Championship "
JUNE28 RATTLESNAKE ALT SHOT

F7 VALLEY OF THE FUN
CRAZY WGT SHIT
DON"T CHOKE IT "JOKE IT "

F8 FORUM OF HOW TO'S
TIPS FROM THE DOCTOR OF TECHNOLOGY AZDEWARS
WGT GAME TIPS & TRICKS

F9 Current Events ,,Announcemets , Bulletin Board Part 1
AZ "HOT SHOTS" REMEMBERED
HIGH FIVES TO THE SKIES
RANDOM SELFLESS ACTS OF KINDNESS

F10 VOTSCC CC CLUBHOUSE
CC CART GIRL
TOURNEY TALK
GET YOUR CC TOURNEY ON

F11 CHAT ? ANYONE HERE TO CHAT WITH ?

F12 ANYTHING ELSE ?
DAVID LANES KICK ASS GALLERY OF ART
FORUM OF OLD WGT FORUM POST'S (archives)
HEY JOE
OFF THE WALL , THX FOR A WALL OF A GOOD TIME
Gallery
Click on Gallery in toolbar above to see Galleries

FORUM UPDATE
THIS FORUM IS FOR YOU ALL . PLEASE FEEL LIKE IT IS YOURS . READ THE FORUMS. POST COMMENTS . ASK QUESTIONS . IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT POST IT . MAKE SUGGESTIONS . READ SOME TUTORIALS . READ SOME GOLF TIPS . CHECK RECENT TOURNEY WINNERS . BROWSE OUR OLD FORUM ARCHIVES . LOG IN TO THE CHAT AND MESSAGE SOMEONE TO MEET YOU THERE AND ARRANGE A MATCH . LOG IN TO THE CHAT TO SEE IF SOMEONE IS THERE JUST TO SAY HI . MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO GET ON THE DAILY BLITZ .
THE BLITZ SCORECARD IS ON Page 3 PLEASE CLICK HERE
TO FIND THE COURSE OF THE DAY AND SEE
THE WEEKLY STANDINGS . PLEASE POST
YOUR SCORES HERE. IN THIS

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
Owner’s Objectives

It's been a while since I expressed some of my objectives for the CC . First of all I like and respect everyone that joins our club . I realize that not everyone knows what a CC is all about . Many have different reasons for joining . I really don't know how many of the other clubs are run . They are all different . What I want to emphasize in our CC is that whatever tier you are . That you feel comfortable here , part of a team of players that come here to find conditions that enable them to improve their game , hone their skills , lower their scores ,lower their averages , move up in tiers . Enjoyably and comfortably with the conditions that challenge them enough to keep that drive without the frustrationsof regular game play . All that is completely possible by either creating those tourneys yourself or by messaging me about it . Or someone else in your tier that has been creating tourneys . Any kind of information that you need to know should be provided here , any kind of appp , calculator , help , tutorial , tournament , statistic , message , opinion , gripe , compliment , etc , etc . Should able to be aqcuired here ( or in our website , as it may be easier there ). With your help , all of this can be done easily . We already have a good start . I am going to be here for a very long time trying to achieve all this . For any of you that think it's a good direction for your CC to go in . Then lets keep on keepin on . Sincerely , Your Co team member PDB1 , Paul ( sitting here on a rare rainy day ) May the SUN always be with you
POST OF THE WEEK

Re: Where are the Flags ?By Bertasion in Valley of the Sun Casual Club The other day upon the heather fair I hit a flagstick that was not there. I saw it's shadow and heard the clank but where it stood was just a blank. It was not there again today. I wonder when it will come back and stay. Brian
BLITZ LIST
HERE IS THE LIST OF BLITZ COURSES IN THE ORDER THEY ARE PLAYED EVERY WEEK OF EVERY SEASON .

DAILY BLITZ WEEKLY SCHEDULE

WEEK 1

BEST OF BANDON PAR 3
PEBBLE BEACH
THE OLYMPIC CLUB
VAHALLA
MERION

WEEK 2

PINEHURST NO.2
HARBOUR TOWN
KIAWAH ISLAND
ROYAL ST. GEORGE
CONGRESSIONAL

WEEK 3

ERIN HILLS
ST. ANDREWS
BALI HAI
CELTIC MANOR
BETHPAGE BLACK

WEEK 4

PINEHURST NO. 8
WOLF CREEK
CHALLANGE AT MANELE
EXPERIENCE AT KOELE
HILVERSUMSCHE

WEEK 5

EDGEWOOD TAHOE
BEST OF WATER SHOTS
BEST OF FAMOUS SHOTS
BEST OF PUTTING
CHAMBERS BAY

TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

You need to play at least 5 ranked rounds as hack to saturate & be eligible for Amateur.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 100 you go from Hack to Amateur.

You need to play at least 10 ranked rounds as amateur to saturate & be eligible for Pro.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 80 you go from Amateur to Pro..

You need to play at least 20 ranked rounds as Pro to saturate & be eligible for Tour Pro.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 72 you go from pro to Tour Pro.

You need to play at least 25 ranked rounds as Tour pro to saturate & be eligible for Master.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 67 you go from Tour Pro to Master.

You need to play at least 40 ranked rounds as Master to saturate & be eligible for Tour Master.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 63 you go from Master to Tour Master.

You need to play at least 50 ranked rounds as Tour Master to saturate & be eligible for Legend.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 61 you go from Tour Master to Legend.

You need to play at least 500 ranked rounds as Legend to to saturate & be eligible for Tour Legend.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 60 you go from Legend to Tour Legend.

You need to play at least 200 ranked rounds as Tour Legend to to saturate & be eligible for Champion .
When your average score is equal or smaller than 59 you go from Tour Legend to Champion .

You need to play another 200 ranked rounds as a Champion to saturate .

You need to jump through 10,000 hoops before you receive an exclusive personal invitation before reaching Tour Champion.

May the SUN always be with you

CASEY'S GIFT OF GOLF FOUNDATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

subject title CASEY'S GIFT OF GOLF FOUNDATION

Post by AzWiz on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 07:19

CEverett12
8,143 Posts
Tue, Aug 15 2017 4:54 AM
Starting in August , We will sponsor one WGT member per month for an equipment upgrade .

The amount of credits will vary from month to month depending on sponsorship , If you would like to nominate someone feel free to do so , If you would like to be considered just respond to this thread .

Any tier level is fine , The recipient will be announced on or about the 15th of the month , The amount of credits will also be announced at that time , That person will have a maximum of 5 days to contact me and claim their prize .

Gift of Golf Foundation is sponsored by The Bushwackers Country Club , Good Luck ..

Last edited by pdb1 on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 08:26; edited 1 time in total
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

http://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

subject title Re: CASEY'S GIFT OF GOLF FOUNDATION

Post by AzWiz on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 07:23

CEverett12
8,144 Posts
Tue, Aug 15 2017 4:55 AM
ok guys , Its the 15th and the prizes have been sent ..
Scotthope = 6 sleeves of Nike level 71
Bowl64 = 5 sleeves of Taylor Made TP5  L-7

Good Luck & have fun ,....................
Nominations for September is now open , Feel free to nominate a member or nominate yourself ,, Good Luck ..
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 07:26

• ScottHope
    4,963 Posts

Tue, Aug 15 2017 5:26 AM
    WOW!  That's a lot of balls. I am deeply touched by the generosity of WGT members, and I would like to send out a huge thank you to all of you.
    Casey, you and your contributors are a fantastic group of people for doing this. I don't really feel as though I deserve this gift, but I know that doing things for others feels good, so I understand the reason for it. Thank you.  : )
    Scott.

• Essisdaddy
    3,619 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 5:33 AM

ScottHope:
    I don't really feel as though I deserve this gift

Scott.

With the work you do, Scott, you deserve to never have to buy another ball ever.
    Fabulous gesture, Bushwhackers - kudos.

And I would like to nominate myself:
    I WISH I had a better putter!!

• SimonTheBeetle
    519 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 5:56 AM

Essisdaddy:
    With the work you do, Scott, you deserve to never have to buy another ball ever.

+1,000,000

• ScottHope
    4,963 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 6:40 AM

Cheers fellas....
    I have worked out a way to make them last forever......the only downside is I never get off the tee, lol.   : )

• phred952
    2,321 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 8:38 AM

Casey,
    The gift to Scott is well deserved.  He does a lot helping out players who encounter problems with computer related things on this site.  His equipment tables  are a very useful tool for comparing different clubs and balls.  Well deserved Scott.  And thanks for all you do to help us out.
    Jeff

• ScottHope
    4,963 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 9:15 AM

Thanks Jeff.  ; ) 

• drmoose
    2,770 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 9:20 AM

phred952:
    The gift to Scott is well deserved.

Yes, it most certainly is. Scott is always there to help anyone that may need technical assistance, and, has a vast store of information which he shares freely. Definitely one of WGT's good guys. Kudos again, Bushwackers.
    Doc Smile

AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 07:29

• Jimbog1964
    7,881 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 9:30 AM

Just like to say what a very refreshing read this thread is.............Great stuff from the start.

• Wutpa
    2,141 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 10:51 AM

drmoose:

phred952:
    The gift to Scott is well deserved.

Yes, it most certainly is. Scott is always there to help anyone that may need technical assistance, and, has a vast store of information which he shares freely. Definitely one of WGT's good guys. Kudos again, Bushwackers.
    Doc Smile

I agree with all of this many times over. Not only is Scott generous with his support and assistance to any who need it, he does it with a lack of ego, arrogance, sarcasm or temper. I have never seen Scott berate or belittle anyone for their lack of knowledge or mistakes they've made (which makes him a better person than me for a start), and he is, in short, a gentleman.
    Thumbs up!
    Nigel.

• alosso
    17,538 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 12:15 PM

Well deserved Scott!!

• CEverett12
    8,144 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 12:45 PM

There seems to be an issue with the name "Make a wish"   So it has to be changed , Icon sent me a message and let me know , Also I ask them to remove the old thread in the everything else section .
    If you have any ideas for a name , Please let me know .. Thanks ...........

• ScottHope
    4,963 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 12:57 PM

Thank you everyone. You're all fabulous!  : )

• Essisdaddy
    3,619 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 1:37 PM

CEverett12:
    There seems to be an issue with the name "Make a wish"   So it has to be changed , Icon sent me a message and let me know , Also I ask them to remove the old thread in the everything else section .

If you have any ideas for a name , Please let me know .. Thanks ...........

"Granting Wishes Foundation" ?

• SidersBest
    482 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 1:53 PM

I know it's a little windy but how bout "We got your 6"  It's a term that a lot of people can relate to. And anyone that nominates someone is doing just that.
    Siders Best

• Parstone
    161 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 3:41 PM

How about the Gift of Golf Foundation....

• callaghan159
    1,906 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 5:13 PM

BUSHWACKERS WISH  FOUNDATION

• mrcaddie
    2,176 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 8:32 PM

Congratulations Scott...this is a well deserved and long over due honor. Thank you for all you do for the community.
    Thanks also to Casey and everyone at the BWCC for recognizing Scott and Bowl64 with your generous gifts.
    Casey-
    Since it appears that WGT won't be continuing their "19 Hole" anymore...what about naming it something like the "WGTPA 19th Hole" (WGT Players Association 19th Hole)?
    MC

AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 07:36

• alanti
    9,132 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 11:39 PM

ScottHope:
    I don't really feel as though I deserve this gift

Utter balderdash......Scott, you are one of the most deserving WGT'ers out there - you have probably single handedly assisted more players than anyone else......
    To Casey and all of those at the Bushwackers - I take my cap of to you all. A truly wonderful act of generosity and kindness....the world could do with cloning you all!

• ScottHope
    4,963 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 12:36 AM

Thank you MC, Alan. You're very kind.  : )

• Bowl64
    1,478 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 1:14 AM

Thank you so very much everyone, i realle appreciate it and i`m still in a bit of a shock! 

Bjorn

• weetabix7
    201 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 1:19 AM

Well deserved Scott, 
    Thank you for all the time and energy you put into helping others get the most out of this game. You have been a big help to me personally and to many others.
    Shaun

scarecrow2805
    175 Posts
  • Went looking for this on the 19th and couldn't find it.

Wed, Aug 16 2017 3:47 AM

WHERE IS IT WGT?
    WTG Scott.  ; ))

ScottHope
    4,963 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 10:42 AM

• Congratulations Bowl64.
      Cheers Shaun, glad to be of service.
      @Scarecrow, lool. I was approached by a wild duck some time ago, but I politely declined to appear in the 19th hole feature. I prefer to fly under the radar.
      : )

Digg

• lonnieskinner
      1,432 Posts
      Wed, Aug 16 2017 7:54 PM

Well deserved Scott. Thanks for all you do here.

• ScottHope
      4,963 Posts
      Thu, Aug 17 2017 1:25 AM

Thank you Lonnie.  ; )

• mkrizan86
      1,733 Posts
      Thu, Aug 17 2017 1:26 AM

ScottHope:
      I prefer to fly under the radar.

Didn't really work out, we all know how awesome you are, well deserved recognition ;-)

• amateur4sure
      1,439 Posts
      Thu, Aug 17 2017 2:28 AM

Way to go Scott... Keep up your Superb work and Attitude bud...
      Spot on Casey mate!

AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 07:43

• DonCaron
    1,284 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 2:59 AM

Well Deserved Scott, Thank you for you input on problems within the game

• ScottHope
    4,963 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 3:40 AM

Thank you gents.  : )

• SlicedPepper
    523 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 4:55 AM

CEverett12:
    There seems to be an issue with the name "Make a wish"   So it has to be changed

The Andyson Memorial Gifters Club.

• CEverett12
    8,144 Posts
    Mon, Aug 21 2017 6:30 PM

We have a nomination for September .
    Cuber has nominated Mrcaddie (Wayne)
    Thanks cuber & Congratulations Mrcaddie

• mrcaddie
    2,176 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 5:24 PM

Cuber,
    Thank you so much for the nomination...it was very unexpected. I'm glad we had the chance to speak privately after Casey informed me of the nomination and I can't thank you enough for your kind words. Thanks again Cuber.
    To Casey and everyone at the BWCC-
    As previously stated, I love this idea...but not once did I ever think I'd be considered to be on the receiving end of your generosity. Thank you all so much for your consideration, it's very humbling indeed.
    MC

• CEverett12
    8,144 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 5:43 PM

Well deserved MC ,  Could it be Karma ?   Sometimes good things happen to good people ..

• opyeuclid
    5,249 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 6:31 PM

And it is this kind of thing that makes me Proud to be a member of this community .
    OPY

• CEverett12
    8,144 Posts
    Sun, Sep 3 2017 4:59 AM

Hey guys .
    Newcastleb has nominated ChaplainMC for the month of Sept.
    We will honor both nominees this month , Mrcaddie & ChaplainMC ...
    Congratulations you guys , Thank you Cuber & Newcastleb for the nominations .
    On Sept. 15th I will post the prizes in this thread , The Gift of Golf foundation is sponsored by The Bushwackers CC ,  A big shout out to all the kind members who donate to the cause every month , Thank you ..
    Sept. nominations are closed  , If you would like to nominate someone for October , You can contact me or post in this thread .
    Thank you , Keep it in the short grass .................
    Casey..

• pdb1
    16,910 Posts
    Sun, Sep 3 2017 12:45 PM

First I want to say . " You Da Man Scott " The perfect first recipient . 
      Casey . Nice dilligence on the transition to the new foundation . 
      GR8 choices for the new nominess . 
      Well done . Love it . 

CEverett12:

We have a nomination for September .
    Cuber has nominated Mrcaddie (Wayne)
    Thanks cuber & Congratulations Mrcaddie

CEverett12:

We will honor both nominees this month , Mrcaddie & ChaplainMC ...
    Congratulations you guys , Thank you Cuber & Newcastleb for the nominations .

Good luck Mrcaddie & ChaplainMC

• carlosdev
    49 Posts
    Sun, Sep 3 2017 7:43 PM

Great One !! keep going

AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 07:49

• ScottHope
    4,963 Posts
    Mon, Sep 4 2017 12:31 AM

Thank you Paul.  : )

• mrcaddie
    2,176 Posts
    Mon, Sep 4 2017 8:59 PM

CEverett12:

Congrats ChaplainMC.
    I like the end of your name.
    MC

• Bowl64
    1,478 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2017 4:31 AM

ScottHope:

Congratulations Bowl64.
    Cheers Shaun, glad to be of service.
    @Scarecrow, lool. I was approached by a wild duck some time ago, but I politely declined to appear in the 19th hole feature. I prefer to fly under the radar.
    : )

Thank you Scott, and a big thanks again to everyone involved in this foundation Smile)

Bjorn

• CEverett12
    8,144 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 5:37 AM

Hey Guys , Its the 15th , Time to give away some gifts . We have two WGT members to honor this month ,
    Mrcaddie
    ChaplainMC

Mrcaddie has requested Callaway Level 33 balls - 9 sleeves have been sent , Congrats.
    ChaplainMC - Callaway Steelhead XR Iron set Level 85  - Congrats .

September is now closed , See you guys in 30 days .  October nominations are open , Contact me if you have someone in mind ....
    Good Luck ...........Ceverett12 & The Bushwackers ..

• ChaplainMC
    103 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 7:33 AM

Hi CEverett12 & The Bushwackers,
    Wow, what a blessing!!! 
    Thanks so very much for my new callies, I'm looking forward to trying them out asap. 
    You guys rock!!!!!
    Bless you for your generosity!
    Then to my friend who nominated me, thanks so much for your kindness.

It's awesome to be part of such a great community of online golfers.
    Have an awesome weekend all!!
    ChaplainMC 

• mrcaddie
    2,176 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 6:03 PM

Casey,
    Thank you so much for this gift...that is a lot of golf balls. I'll be using them for a very long time.
    Thanks as well to all the members of the Bushwackers Country Club for creating this great idea to recognize your fellow community members...you exemplify the best of what so many love about this game.
    To my fellow nominee ChaplainMC, congratulations and enjoy those new clubs.
    Lastly, a quick thank you to Cuber again for the nomination and I'm glad you're safe from Irma.
    MC

• alanti
    9,132 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 7:49 PM

CEverett12:
    Mrcaddie has requested Callaway Level 33 balls

I hope these are not the exact same ball as MrCaddie uses.......as his usual balls have an uncanny knack of  never seeing a fairway......
    Congrats to both MrCaddie and ChaplainMC, both obviously very deserved nominations.
    Again to Casey and all of those at The Bushwackers, very generous and kudos to you all.

• pdb1
    16,910 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 8:12 PM

Lol Alan . 
      Awesome Casey .
      Congrats Wayne and Chaplain .

• oneeyedjohn
    8,450 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 10:03 PM

Have only just spotted this thread after it has reached 5 pages already.
    May I add my congratulations to Scott & MC, both hugely deserving members of the WGT community.
    I apologise but I don't know the other guys.
    Bushwackers are to be commended.

• Duckster789
    238 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 12:21 AM

oh my...

AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 07:55

• ScottHope
    4,963 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 12:52 AM

Congrats to Mrcaddie & ChaplainMC for being nominated & gifted this month, well done guys.

oneeyedjohn:
    May I add my congratulations to Scott & MC, both hugely deserving members of the WGT community.
    Cheers John.  ; )

• amateur4sure
    1,439 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 5:09 AM

Way to go Guys..!!!     
    Super stuff.!

Digg

• CEverett12
    8,144 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 5:13 AM

Hey Joemt825  -- Your comments have no place here and will be removed forthwith .. 

• oneeyedjohn
    8,450 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 6:39 AM

joemt825:

Progressive Liberalism has made it's way onto WGT now.  Sorry, you can afford to pay a mortgage, car payment, computer, internet.... but not a few dollars for balls?  I'll send my gift to the first straw hut in Kenya that gets good internet.  

• pdb1
    16,910 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 7:31 AM

joemt825:

Since that is your last post here . I challenge you to send a gift to anyone . 
      I didn't think so . 
      Paul

• DonCaron
    1,284 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 7:33 AM

joemt825:

Progressive Liberalism has made it's way onto WGT now.  Sorry, you can afford to pay a mortgage, car payment, computer, internet.... but not a few dollars for balls?  I'll send my gift to the first straw hut in Kenya that gets good internet.  

Keep Politics out of Golf, We don't want hear your Views

• pdb1
    16,910 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 7:36 AM

DonCaron:
    Keep Politics out of Golf, We don't want hear your Views

Exactly Don . There is nothing political about showing and appreciating some of the GR8 contributors we have the pleasure of interacting with on a regular basis . 

• mrcaddie
    2,176 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 8:22 AM

Alan, Scott, John & Chris,
    Thanks guys! Much appreciated.
    MC

• mrcaddie
    2,176 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 9:53 AM

joemt825:
    Sorry, you can afford to pay a mortgage, car payment, computer, internet.... but not a few dollars for balls?

Joe,
    Wow! You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe if you spent a little more time, over your almost nine years here on the game, in the forums you would know what this event is all about and the people involved in it.
    Unreal!
    MC
    PS-
     joemt825:
    you can afford to pay a mortgage, car payment, computer, internet

You forgot to mention my family's winter place in St. Croix.
    MC

• CEverett12
    8,144 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 10:17 AM

I'm sorry you guys , There is always someone who wants to tarnish a good thing , I contacted CS .   Joe's comment will not be here for long ..

AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 07:58

• DonCaron
    1,284 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 10:28 AM

Congratulations Scott and MC. Thank you for all your outstanding contributions in the Community also.

• Bowl64
    1,478 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 10:34 AM

Congratulations to the equipment guys Smile))

Bjorn

• conveyorguy
    460 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 10:34 AM

First time I've seen this, Congrats for sure to Scott, Wayne, and ChaplainMC...you guys have done some great stuff over the years. 
    If at all possible, for October I would like to nominate Paul, akaPDB1, for all the help and knowledge he has passed along.

• CEverett12
    8,144 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 11:13 AM

conveyorguy:

First time I've seen this, Congrats for sure to Scott, Wayne, and ChaplainMC...you guys have done some great stuff over the years. 
    If at all possible, for October I would like to nominate Paul, akaPDB1, for all the help and knowledge he has passed along.

Ok , No problem ......

• alanti
    9,132 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 1:16 PM

CEverett12:
    I'm sorry you guys , There is always someone who wants to tarnish a good thing

No need to apologize....I chose to ignore the comment.
    But food for thought, I wonder how many of those that are generous in the WGT community, also are very generous in their local communities or further afield?
    I would guess a lot.........either in actual money or in volunteering their time for local projects.

• pdb1
    16,910 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 1:22 PM

CEverett12:

conveyorguy:

Ok , No problem ......

Are you kidding me Mike ? Wow . I am taken completely off guard by this . Am more than honored to be nominated . 
      And Casey thank you for accepting. 
      Talk about a humbling rush . Lol . 
      Paul

• pdb1
    16,910 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 2:07 PM

If I may . I would like to nominate alanti . For all he does . But mostly for Alan's  on point observations . 
      Paul

• Charles1553N
    219 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 2:55 PM

conveyorguy:

I second this nomination. 
    As a newbie to WGT and Paul's Country Club, I couldn't agree more about his patience and knowledge. When I first joined his club, I knew nothing about 'Country Club Life'. He walked me through many different things. I still am learning from him. I would like to add, his encouragement has made this game a true pleasure. 
    Charles 

• mrcaddie
    2,176 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 4:15 PM

Thank you to Mike, Paul and Don.
    MC

• conveyorguy
    460 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 5:23 PM

mrcaddie:

Thank you to Mike, Paul and Don.
    MC

Quite welcome sir

AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 08:06

• conveyorguy
    460 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 5:24 PM

alanti:

CEverett12:
    I'm sorry you guys , There is always someone who wants to tarnish a good thing

No need to apologize....I chose to ignore the comment.
    But food for thought, I wonder how many of those that are generous in the WGT community, also are very generous in their local communities or further afield?
    I would guess a lot.........either in actual money or in volunteering their time for local projects.

I would guess...good people are always good people...we should all be thankful

• conveyorguy
    460 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 5:28 PM

and Alanti definetly need a shout out..November nominee ?

• mrcaddie
    2,176 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 5:59 PM

pdb1:
    If I may . I would like to nominate alanti .

+1 x 1,000

• alanti
    9,132 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 5:59 PM

Charles1553N:
    I still am learning from him. I would like to add, his encouragement has made this game a true pleasure. 

That is great to hear Charles.....and personally, it is a great feeling  when you mentor a player and see their progress.....sadly they then turn around and whip you lol.
    Seriously, Paul is a really deserving player and I too second him.
    However I do see he nominated me.......as much as I am flattered, there are more worthy players....keep up the nominations folks

• conveyorguy
    460 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 6:04 PM

alanti:

Charles1553N:
    I still am learning from him. I would like to add, his encouragement has made this game a true pleasure. 

That is great to hear Charles.....and personally, it is a great feeling  when you mentor a player and see their progress.....sadly they then turn around and whip you lol.
    Seriously, Paul is a really deserving player and I too second him.
    However I do see he nominated me.......as much as I am flattered, there are more worthy players....keep up the nominations folks

i'd like to think this is all Andyson's doing...in which case...Paulton get the nomination for December

• conveyorguy
    460 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 6:06 PM

Would be a worthy Christmas present

CEverett12
    8,144 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 6:15 PM

• Thanks guys ,  We will honor both nominees for October .
    Pdb1 
    alanti
    Congratulations ...

• conveyorguy
    460 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 7:07 PM

"make a golf wish" 
    dont know what posessed you to start this C..but thank you and well done

• phred952
    2,321 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2017 12:13 AM

Well deserved by everyone nominated for this month and next.

• Dneirf
    114 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2017 3:44 PM

CEverett12:

Thanks guys ,  We will honor both nominees for October .
    Pdb1 
    alanti
    Congratulations ...

Gee.....Dneirfs' heart goes out to all of the World Golf Tour Props.

God Bless,
    -Dneirf

AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 08:12

• drmoose
    2,770 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2017 6:48 PM

You guys are carrying on a tradition that is much to be commended. Please,  and,  this is directed to any former and future naysayers, just keep your pieholes shut. This is a community of like minded individuals who really don't need your negative input. Yes, it is an "open" forum, but, the people selected, are selected on merit by their peers.This is an accomplishment that is achieved by mutual respect. While we may not always agree on certain things, we should always agree that when someone is doing a solid for someone else, there should be no issues with that. Good should sometimes be rewarded, it's as simple as that.
    Doc:)

• mrcaddie
    2,176 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2017 7:43 PM

drmoose:
    This is a community of like minded individuals who really don't need your negative input. Yes, it is an "open" forum, but, the people selected, are selected on merit by their peers.This is an accomplishment that is achieved by mutual respect.

Casey,
    After Paul and Alan in October, can I put in a vote for Doc and Paulton for November?
    MC

• pdb1
    16,910 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2017 3:35 AM

mrcaddie:

After Paul and Alan in October, can I put in a vote for Doc and Paulton for November?
    MC

GR8 choices . 

• CEverett12
    8,144 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2017 6:28 AM

mrcaddie:

drmoose:
    This is a community of like minded individuals who really don't need your negative input. Yes, it is an "open" forum, but, the people selected, are selected on merit by their peers.This is an accomplishment that is achieved by mutual respect.

Casey,
    MC

Yes sir , You sure can & you just did , Thank you .

• overtheedge
    5,566 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2017 7:44 AM

ScottHope:

You better start looking into "Stealth" made products Scott. It seems you have been targeted fairly easy and been bombarded with 3 pks of gb's. 
    Couldn't be more deserving to anyone else. 

• drmoose
    2,770 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2017 4:43 PM

TY MC, it's a very thoughtful gesture, but, I've always paid my own way here, and will continue to do so. I'm sure there are many who could use a benefactor more than I. Thanks all the same, trust me, I'm honored, but I'll decline. All good on the Bushwhackers, a true class act.
    Doc Smile

• pdb1
    16,910 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2017 8:03 PM

drmoose:
    TY MC, it's a very thoughtful gesture

Right and very fitting too .

drmoose:
    I've always paid my own way here

Never in doubt . 

drmoose:
    many who could use a benefactor

Has nothing to do with that . 

drmoose:
    the people selected, are selected on merit by their peers.This is an accomplishment that is achieved by mutual respect.

drmoose:
    I'm honored, but I'll decline.

Sorry Doc . You don't get to decline 

• Bluesteelie
    1,291 Posts
    Tue, Sep 19 2017 8:17 AM

Just came across this, Casey you always amaze me of your kindness. Im very happy to see this wonderful gesture to our fellow man. Just superb Bro. I vote for Paul [Pdb1] a great guy that will always help you. Good goin guys !!!

• ScottHope
    4,963 Posts
    Tue, Sep 19 2017 10:53 AM

overtheedge:
     ScottHope:
    You better start looking into "Stealth" made products Scott. It seems you have been targeted fairly easy and been bombarded with 3 pks of gb's. Couldn't be more deserving to anyone else.

I guess my stealth undercrackers aren't as efficient as I thought, lol. Cheers ote.  ; )

• Cuber
    91 Posts
    Tue, Sep 19 2017 5:56 PM

Doc, from what I've seen you are very worthy of the nomination and the award, but in deference to your feelings about paying your own way here, maybe Casey and the Bushwackers would consider letting you pass along the "gift" to the player(s) of your choosing who you deem worthy and in need.

AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 08:16

• drmoose
    2,770 Posts
    Tue, Sep 19 2017 7:21 PM

1st off, I've only been nominated. Secondly, should that carry through, yes i would. As for Dnierf, please explain yourself, and your comments, which seem to be somewhat untoward. I ask for nothing, I've given freely of what little I have, be it credits, or just some advice when asked. Straight up, always have, always will. There are genuine people on here, do they include you. Dneirf.? BTW, you obviously missed, or chose to ignore my "piehole" comment. Get it sorted, reply on your own time, I'd be more than happy to engage in a little public discourse. Popcorn will be served free of charge, come one, come all, seats are fillin' up fast.
    Edit: In respect for this thread: I'm goin' elsewhere to "anything else " . Thanks guys.
    Doc Smile

• CEverett12
    8,144 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2017 5:09 AM

drmoose:

Edit: In respect for this thread: I'm goin' elsewhere to "anything else " . Thanks guys.
    Doc Smile

Thanks Doc , I appreciate that .

• CEverett12
    8,144 Posts
    Thu, Sep 21 2017 3:19 PM

We are back on track , Thank you Electro .. 

• WGTElectro
    60 Posts
    Thu, Sep 21 2017 3:22 PM

Here to help Smile

• opyeuclid
    5,249 Posts
    Thu, Sep 21 2017 4:01 PM

Thank You .
    OPY

• pdb1
    16,910 Posts
    Sat, Sep 30 2017 2:38 PM

Due to the current state of the site . And the complete inconvenience of moderation . I am going to express my gratitude now to those that have supported this surprising nomination . From a circle of some of the finest individuals I have had the honor and pleasure to associate with here in WGT . All throughout these forums . In countless multiplayer matches that are always epic in some way or another . And to those go to PM's . When you gotta just ask some one " Can you believe ...........? . Lol . Really . I would hope many many others got it like that with others as well ............ To the hosts of these Christmases , Foundations , 12 days . That take the time to assist and recognize and help keep some of this at a very respectable level ........... Thanx to you ............ Paul <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

• DonaldRGregory
    36 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2017 4:07 PM

Wow what an opportunity..!! Please consider me as I really enjoy playing but other than what I can get from surveys, that's the limit to my financial success..LOL. Thank you for your interest. Don

• CEverett12
    8,144 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2017 11:25 AM

• mrcaddie
    2,176 Posts
    Mon, Oct 9 2017 9:16 PM

Lots of worthy players out there. Can't wait to see who the lucky recipients will be this month.

• CEverett12
    8,144 Posts
    Tue, Oct 10 2017 6:33 AM

For the month of October we have ,, 
    Pdb1 ( Paul ) 
    alanti ( Alan ) 

Gifts will be awarded on the 15th 
    Congratulations .................

Last edited by pdb1 on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 08:21; edited 1 time in total
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 08:20

• Charles1553N
    219 Posts
    Tue, Oct 10 2017 7:34 AM

Well done fellas, you both are an inspiration to us all.

• phred952
    2,321 Posts
    Tue, Oct 10 2017 8:40 AM

Congratulations to both Alan and Paul. Well deserved guys.

• CEverett12
    8,144 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2017 6:43 AM

Hi guys , 

Congratulations Pdb1 ( Paul ) One dozen level 81 Nike Balls have been sent to you . 

alanti - (Alan) I sent you a message, Let me know what you would like ? Congratulations to you as well .

•  CEverett12:
    For the month of October we have ,, 
    Pdb1 ( Paul ) 
    alanti ( Alan ) 

Gifts will be awarded on the 15th 
    Congratulations .................

pdb1
    16,921 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2017 6:50 AM
     Thanx again Casey . It's a GR8 honor and fun to be part of the Gift of Golf Foundation . To share this with my friend Alan . Was the icing on the cake .
     Casey you and the supporters of your efforts continue to be stand up individuals , GR8 examples , and inspirations to us all . 
      Keep up the good work . 
      Thanx to all
      Paul
      VOTSCC

• pdb1
    16,921 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2017 8:36 AM

There is a new forum in the Valley . 
      It is called  CASEY'S GIFT OF GOLF FOUNDATION
      The full thread carefully edited and in full color . 
      It will be a continual tribute to this GR8 event . 

• mrcaddie
    2,177 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2017 9:49 AM

Congratulations to Paul and Alan, both well deserving members of the community.

• alcaucin
    8,303 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2017 10:30 AM

mrcaddie:
    Congratulations to Paul and Alan, both well deserving members of the community.

Gratz Al.....Paul, well....hey, we are what we are Very Happy,be strong!

Had to pop in to say "great thread"

Andy

• conveyorguy
    461 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2017 10:36 AM

Congatulations to Paul and Alan....well deserving indeed Smile !
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top