Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .

I forgot my password

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT
CLICK ON ANY OF THESE LINKS TO FIND OUR EXTREME ENTERTAINMENT

Forum Updated Index

If you wanted to look at the Magic Star . You will see that it is in the forum F6 . If you click F6 you wiil see just those 12 forums . Then you can look in each one at all the topics in them .

F1 ALL MEMBERS BRIEFLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF
2015 NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS

F2 Valley of the Sun CC SITE AND FORUM GUILDELINES
VOTSCC TOURNAMENT MAKING GUIDE
VOTSCC OUR WGT CC BASIC PROTOCOL

F3 Valley of the Sun CC HALL OF FAME REPLAY BLOOPERS
Valley of the Sun CC BEST OF REPLAYS

F4 WORLD CLOCK

F5 RECENT TOURNEY WINNERS
VOTSCC "KICK ASS" 100,000 POINT CLUB MEMBERS

F6 FORUM FOR PAGE 3 & SAT & SUN BRACKETS & TOURNEY INFO HERE
FLASH MOB & ECGA POKER & MY LEAGUE POOL HALL PROS
PERFECT GOLF
LEXMARK 2500 CREDIT TOURNEY
CLASH RULES AND RESULTS
BLITZ OFFICIAL RULES
DAILY BLITZ SCORES ONLY
THE MAGIC STAR
CHALLENGING THE KING
VOTSCC INTERPLAY CC VS CC MATCHES
ACE'S " Best of the Alternate Shot Championship "
JUNE28 RATTLESNAKE ALT SHOT

F7 VALLEY OF THE FUN
CRAZY WGT SHIT
DON"T CHOKE IT "JOKE IT "

F8 FORUM OF HOW TO'S
TIPS FROM THE DOCTOR OF TECHNOLOGY AZDEWARS
WGT GAME TIPS & TRICKS

F9 Current Events ,,Announcemets , Bulletin Board Part 1
AZ "HOT SHOTS" REMEMBERED
HIGH FIVES TO THE SKIES
RANDOM SELFLESS ACTS OF KINDNESS

F10 VOTSCC CC CLUBHOUSE
CC CART GIRL
TOURNEY TALK
GET YOUR CC TOURNEY ON

F11 CHAT ? ANYONE HERE TO CHAT WITH ?

F12 ANYTHING ELSE ?
DAVID LANES KICK ASS GALLERY OF ART
FORUM OF OLD WGT FORUM POST'S (archives)
HEY JOE
OFF THE WALL , THX FOR A WALL OF A GOOD TIME
Gallery
Click on Gallery in toolbar above to see Galleries

FORUM UPDATE
THIS FORUM IS FOR YOU ALL . PLEASE FEEL LIKE IT IS YOURS . READ THE FORUMS. POST COMMENTS . ASK QUESTIONS . IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT POST IT . MAKE SUGGESTIONS . READ SOME TUTORIALS . READ SOME GOLF TIPS . CHECK RECENT TOURNEY WINNERS . BROWSE OUR OLD FORUM ARCHIVES . LOG IN TO THE CHAT AND MESSAGE SOMEONE TO MEET YOU THERE AND ARRANGE A MATCH . LOG IN TO THE CHAT TO SEE IF SOMEONE IS THERE JUST TO SAY HI . MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO GET ON THE DAILY BLITZ .
THE BLITZ SCORECARD IS ON Page 3 PLEASE CLICK HERE
TO FIND THE COURSE OF THE DAY AND SEE
THE WEEKLY STANDINGS . PLEASE POST
YOUR SCORES HERE. IN THIS

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
Owner’s Objectives

It's been a while since I expressed some of my objectives for the CC . First of all I like and respect everyone that joins our club . I realize that not everyone knows what a CC is all about . Many have different reasons for joining . I really don't know how many of the other clubs are run . They are all different . What I want to emphasize in our CC is that whatever tier you are . That you feel comfortable here , part of a team of players that come here to find conditions that enable them to improve their game , hone their skills , lower their scores ,lower their averages , move up in tiers . Enjoyably and comfortably with the conditions that challenge them enough to keep that drive without the frustrationsof regular game play . All that is completely possible by either creating those tourneys yourself or by messaging me about it . Or someone else in your tier that has been creating tourneys . Any kind of information that you need to know should be provided here , any kind of appp , calculator , help , tutorial , tournament , statistic , message , opinion , gripe , compliment , etc , etc . Should able to be aqcuired here ( or in our website , as it may be easier there ). With your help , all of this can be done easily . We already have a good start . I am going to be here for a very long time trying to achieve all this . For any of you that think it's a good direction for your CC to go in . Then lets keep on keepin on . Sincerely , Your Co team member PDB1 , Paul ( sitting here on a rare rainy day ) May the SUN always be with you
POST OF THE WEEK

Re: Where are the Flags ?By Bertasion in Valley of the Sun Casual Club The other day upon the heather fair I hit a flagstick that was not there. I saw it's shadow and heard the clank but where it stood was just a blank. It was not there again today. I wonder when it will come back and stay. Brian
BLITZ LIST
HERE IS THE LIST OF BLITZ COURSES IN THE ORDER THEY ARE PLAYED EVERY WEEK OF EVERY SEASON .

DAILY BLITZ WEEKLY SCHEDULE

WEEK 1

BEST OF BANDON PAR 3
PEBBLE BEACH
THE OLYMPIC CLUB
VAHALLA
MERION

WEEK 2

PINEHURST NO.2
HARBOUR TOWN
KIAWAH ISLAND
ROYAL ST. GEORGE
CONGRESSIONAL

WEEK 3

ERIN HILLS
ST. ANDREWS
BALI HAI
CELTIC MANOR
BETHPAGE BLACK

WEEK 4

PINEHURST NO. 8
WOLF CREEK
CHALLANGE AT MANELE
EXPERIENCE AT KOELE
HILVERSUMSCHE

WEEK 5

EDGEWOOD TAHOE
BEST OF WATER SHOTS
BEST OF FAMOUS SHOTS
BEST OF PUTTING
CHAMBERS BAY

TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

You need to play at least 5 ranked rounds as hack to saturate & be eligible for Amateur.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 100 you go from Hack to Amateur.

You need to play at least 10 ranked rounds as amateur to saturate & be eligible for Pro.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 80 you go from Amateur to Pro..

You need to play at least 20 ranked rounds as Pro to saturate & be eligible for Tour Pro.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 72 you go from pro to Tour Pro.

You need to play at least 25 ranked rounds as Tour pro to saturate & be eligible for Master.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 67 you go from Tour Pro to Master.

You need to play at least 40 ranked rounds as Master to saturate & be eligible for Tour Master.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 63 you go from Master to Tour Master.

You need to play at least 50 ranked rounds as Tour Master to saturate & be eligible for Legend.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 61 you go from Tour Master to Legend.

You need to play at least 500 ranked rounds as Legend to to saturate & be eligible for Tour Legend.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 60 you go from Legend to Tour Legend.

You need to play at least 200 ranked rounds as Tour Legend to to saturate & be eligible for Champion .
When your average score is equal or smaller than 59 you go from Tour Legend to Champion .

You need to play another 200 ranked rounds as a Champion to saturate .

You need to jump through 10,000 hoops before you receive an exclusive personal invitation before reaching Tour Champion.

May the SUN always be with you

ONE WEEK NOTICE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

subject title ONE WEEK NOTICE

Post by pdb1 on Fri 23 Jan 2015, 01:04

• pdb1

1,512 Posts
    12-27-2014 12:29 PM

I'll move this to the top
    Ok so here we are with one week left before the 1st . This is your 1 week notice . Some of you have not contacted me or registered in the forum . As the owner if I can't talk to you at all . If you completely ignore me . You are just clutter in my busy schedule . I guess you will be better off in a silent club . Sorry just not here . I don't really need to talk to you but once in a blue moon . Less than that is a waste of my time and I will remove you next week .
    No hard feelings I hope . 
    Have a good week all 
    Paul

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• 68wolfman

17 Posts
    12-29-2014 11:45 AM

Hey Paul not sure if i'm 1 of the guilty but here's a shout out. u been doing gr8 jod , me i don't talk a lot just play the CC tourneys. i try and follow the things u r talking about and the new site and all. just not on a lot of the times on the weekend tourneys. sorry my friend. good jod on u for a tough job sir. Mark

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• pdb1

1,512 Posts
    12-29-2014 1:06 PM

That is all I ask . Is a short reply from you guys . A reply is more important than the forum . If you really aren't going to use it , fine . Just let me know .
    Thank you Mark you are just fine . Keep up what you are doing .
    Have a Gr8 New Year 
    Paul

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• ArnieFinlay

43 Posts
    12-30-2014 6:05 AM

I'll pop in now and again but I'm not likely to use the forum that much
    I think one of the problems about using it to arrange meets and player by player tourney's is the time zone factor.
    I would love to get my ass wopped by you in a head to head
    But I think there is a 10 hour difference in timezones between me and you
    So I would have to play at say 5 am in the morning if you wanted to play at say 7 pm your time.
    Anyway as i say I will pop in now againand tryt and play at least once a day usually via club tournaments
    Best wishes Chris
    May I always be with the sun

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• pdb1

1,512 Posts
    12-30-2014 9:21 AM

One of my objectives in this whole collective co-op of international scenarios . Is to provide many events and features to accomodate all of the variables . This can be done . There are many ways . One way is to ask some of the preferred members ( of which you are at the very top of the list BTW ) just what day of the week or month and the time of day that would be most convienient  for them for availabilty for each event . 
    Another way is to take a vote . I prefer individual input .
    Another very important consideration in arranging various tournaments is equal and fair matchups . Pros vs Pros , Legends vs Legends etc . In Alt shot tourneys with a bigger mix the pairing would be something like Pro & Legend vs Pro & Legend or a Pro & Legend vs Tour Pro & Tour Master or maybe a Tour legend & a Pro vs a TM & a Legend . Harry , myself and anyone else assisting in the complicated operation of setting up the various tournaments take these task seriously . To provide the fairest most accomodating tournament experience possible . For you Fin and everyone else interested .
    These first two test run tourneys are designed to try and get some these inputs from the participants . Harry and I spent 15 minutes discussing the time for the Suinday Stroke Play and even that is not written in stone ( pending input from you and others ) 
    We did not set a time for Saturday Match Play ( pending input from you and others ). It may be that after you guys provide some input that maybe a week night or two would be easier for having some sort of tourney . It all takes a little planning and input from all parties involved . The way it should be .
    I am grateful for your post . It provides the forum for these ever present issues that are as important as any others . All I need now is for you guys to realize that this is the type of communication that I have been refering to all this time . Stuff to make it easier for you . LOL I will take the time to shoot the *** with you  but that's not what I'm asking for . Chris Fin you are one of the clubs favorite members . WE all would be very happy if you could optimistically stay in the effort to make this happen .
    Thank you
    PS I have also put a new WORLD CLOCK in the upper right corner of the home page including UK time that the other one did not have .

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• DanLederman

1 Posts
    12-30-2014 10:45 AM

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been on here before, I didn't actually know this existed until yesterday's email. I play a lot but honestly don't know much about wgt besides the tourneys and some head to heads. I will try to continue checking in here now that I know it is here as a tool for us all. Would be fun participating in some head to heads against fellow members here! 

Happy New Year all and let's have some fun going forward! 

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• pdb1

1,512 Posts
    12-30-2014 11:02 AM

Well finally LOL . Welcome to this forum . I have just the thing for you . Follow this link 
    http://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/
    Go ahead and register there . After that if you are not already signed up with" challonge ". 
    You will see two diffrent links on the website home page up on the tool bar .
    One will say Match play Saturday 
    The other will say Sunday Stroke Play 
    Click one of those it will have you register with "challonge " . Then sign in to the tournament .
    It is easier than it sounds . If you have ant questions or need any help or anything please message me 
    You can do that either here or on my wall or PM me in the website .
    Glad to hear from you 
    Paul

pdb1
Admin
Admin

http://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top