Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .

I forgot my password

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT
CLICK ON ANY OF THESE LINKS TO FIND OUR EXTREME ENTERTAINMENT

Forum Updated Index

If you wanted to look at the Magic Star . You will see that it is in the forum F6 . If you click F6 you wiil see just those 12 forums . Then you can look in each one at all the topics in them .

F1 ALL MEMBERS BRIEFLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF
2015 NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS

F2 Valley of the Sun CC SITE AND FORUM GUILDELINES
VOTSCC TOURNAMENT MAKING GUIDE
VOTSCC OUR WGT CC BASIC PROTOCOL

F3 Valley of the Sun CC HALL OF FAME REPLAY BLOOPERS
Valley of the Sun CC BEST OF REPLAYS

F4 WORLD CLOCK

F5 RECENT TOURNEY WINNERS
VOTSCC "KICK ASS" 100,000 POINT CLUB MEMBERS

F6 FORUM FOR PAGE 3 & SAT & SUN BRACKETS & TOURNEY INFO HERE
FLASH MOB & ECGA POKER & MY LEAGUE POOL HALL PROS
PERFECT GOLF
LEXMARK 2500 CREDIT TOURNEY
CLASH RULES AND RESULTS
BLITZ OFFICIAL RULES
DAILY BLITZ SCORES ONLY
THE MAGIC STAR
CHALLENGING THE KING
VOTSCC INTERPLAY CC VS CC MATCHES
ACE'S " Best of the Alternate Shot Championship "
JUNE28 RATTLESNAKE ALT SHOT

F7 VALLEY OF THE FUN
CRAZY WGT SHIT
DON"T CHOKE IT "JOKE IT "

F8 FORUM OF HOW TO'S
TIPS FROM THE DOCTOR OF TECHNOLOGY AZDEWARS
WGT GAME TIPS & TRICKS

F9 Current Events ,,Announcemets , Bulletin Board Part 1
AZ "HOT SHOTS" REMEMBERED
HIGH FIVES TO THE SKIES
RANDOM SELFLESS ACTS OF KINDNESS

F10 VOTSCC CC CLUBHOUSE
CC CART GIRL
TOURNEY TALK
GET YOUR CC TOURNEY ON

F11 CHAT ? ANYONE HERE TO CHAT WITH ?

F12 ANYTHING ELSE ?
DAVID LANES KICK ASS GALLERY OF ART
FORUM OF OLD WGT FORUM POST'S (archives)
HEY JOE
OFF THE WALL , THX FOR A WALL OF A GOOD TIME
Gallery
Click on Gallery in toolbar above to see Galleries

FORUM UPDATE
THIS FORUM IS FOR YOU ALL . PLEASE FEEL LIKE IT IS YOURS . READ THE FORUMS. POST COMMENTS . ASK QUESTIONS . IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT POST IT . MAKE SUGGESTIONS . READ SOME TUTORIALS . READ SOME GOLF TIPS . CHECK RECENT TOURNEY WINNERS . BROWSE OUR OLD FORUM ARCHIVES . LOG IN TO THE CHAT AND MESSAGE SOMEONE TO MEET YOU THERE AND ARRANGE A MATCH . LOG IN TO THE CHAT TO SEE IF SOMEONE IS THERE JUST TO SAY HI . MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO GET ON THE DAILY BLITZ .
THE BLITZ SCORECARD IS ON Page 3 PLEASE CLICK HERE
TO FIND THE COURSE OF THE DAY AND SEE
THE WEEKLY STANDINGS . PLEASE POST
YOUR SCORES HERE. IN THIS

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
Owner’s Objectives

It's been a while since I expressed some of my objectives for the CC . First of all I like and respect everyone that joins our club . I realize that not everyone knows what a CC is all about . Many have different reasons for joining . I really don't know how many of the other clubs are run . They are all different . What I want to emphasize in our CC is that whatever tier you are . That you feel comfortable here , part of a team of players that come here to find conditions that enable them to improve their game , hone their skills , lower their scores ,lower their averages , move up in tiers . Enjoyably and comfortably with the conditions that challenge them enough to keep that drive without the frustrationsof regular game play . All that is completely possible by either creating those tourneys yourself or by messaging me about it . Or someone else in your tier that has been creating tourneys . Any kind of information that you need to know should be provided here , any kind of appp , calculator , help , tutorial , tournament , statistic , message , opinion , gripe , compliment , etc , etc . Should able to be aqcuired here ( or in our website , as it may be easier there ). With your help , all of this can be done easily . We already have a good start . I am going to be here for a very long time trying to achieve all this . For any of you that think it's a good direction for your CC to go in . Then lets keep on keepin on . Sincerely , Your Co team member PDB1 , Paul ( sitting here on a rare rainy day ) May the SUN always be with you
POST OF THE WEEK

Re: Where are the Flags ?By Bertasion in Valley of the Sun Casual Club The other day upon the heather fair I hit a flagstick that was not there. I saw it's shadow and heard the clank but where it stood was just a blank. It was not there again today. I wonder when it will come back and stay. Brian
BLITZ LIST
HERE IS THE LIST OF BLITZ COURSES IN THE ORDER THEY ARE PLAYED EVERY WEEK OF EVERY SEASON .

DAILY BLITZ WEEKLY SCHEDULE

WEEK 1

BEST OF BANDON PAR 3
PEBBLE BEACH
THE OLYMPIC CLUB
VAHALLA
MERION

WEEK 2

PINEHURST NO.2
HARBOUR TOWN
KIAWAH ISLAND
ROYAL ST. GEORGE
CONGRESSIONAL

WEEK 3

ERIN HILLS
ST. ANDREWS
BALI HAI
CELTIC MANOR
BETHPAGE BLACK

WEEK 4

PINEHURST NO. 8
WOLF CREEK
CHALLANGE AT MANELE
EXPERIENCE AT KOELE
HILVERSUMSCHE

WEEK 5

EDGEWOOD TAHOE
BEST OF WATER SHOTS
BEST OF FAMOUS SHOTS
BEST OF PUTTING
CHAMBERS BAY

TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

You need to play at least 5 ranked rounds as hack to saturate & be eligible for Amateur.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 100 you go from Hack to Amateur.

You need to play at least 10 ranked rounds as amateur to saturate & be eligible for Pro.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 80 you go from Amateur to Pro..

You need to play at least 20 ranked rounds as Pro to saturate & be eligible for Tour Pro.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 72 you go from pro to Tour Pro.

You need to play at least 25 ranked rounds as Tour pro to saturate & be eligible for Master.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 67 you go from Tour Pro to Master.

You need to play at least 40 ranked rounds as Master to saturate & be eligible for Tour Master.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 63 you go from Master to Tour Master.

You need to play at least 50 ranked rounds as Tour Master to saturate & be eligible for Legend.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 61 you go from Tour Master to Legend.

You need to play at least 500 ranked rounds as Legend to to saturate & be eligible for Tour Legend.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 60 you go from Legend to Tour Legend.

You need to play at least 200 ranked rounds as Tour Legend to to saturate & be eligible for Champion .
When your average score is equal or smaller than 59 you go from Tour Legend to Champion .

You need to play another 200 ranked rounds as a Champion to saturate .

You need to jump through 10,000 hoops before you receive an exclusive personal invitation before reaching Tour Champion.

May the SUN always be with you

THANK YOU FOR A WALL OF A GOOD TIME

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

subject title THANK YOU FOR A WALL OF A GOOD TIME

Post by AzWiz on Mon 16 Feb 2015, 20:36

First topic message reminder :

I WISH I HAD THOUGHT OF THIS SOONER  .THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY GR8 POSTS TO MY WALL . I THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH I WISH I COULD HAVE SAVED MORE 
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

http://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

subject title Re: THANK YOU FOR A WALL OF A GOOD TIME

Post by AzWiz on Tue 27 Oct 2015, 11:53

RemBeau
10 Oct 2015 @ 1:46 PM
"Clash#9" 
Hello PB
Been a pleasure .
Keep on the work for your CC Valley of the Sun  Smile

Delete

Tekoma
23 Aug 2015 @ 9:50 AM
"Hi Paul" 
I appreciate your support bud...Thank you..!

AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Tue 03 Nov 2015, 11:08

NKinsella
02 Nov 2015 @ 6:12 AM
"Please add me to your Country Club" 
Hi Paul,
My name is Neil and my username is nkinsella. I have put in a request to join your club and would be gratful if you would accept.
I have read about the club on the WGT forum and am excited by it. If you add me I promise to enter lots of the CC events, Use my pass each day to the benefit of the CC and be friendly with you and all other members of the club and play the game in a good spirit.
Thanks Neil nkinsella

Delete

ct690911
31 Oct 2015 @ 1:30 AM
"CC invite" 
Paul...thx for the invite....I wasn't looking for a CC, but have a couple of close friends in the one I just joined...it's a very small CC and thought I would give it a shot.  I only ever play Alt shot anymore, maybe the odd MP game...many of the larger CCs are competitive in tourneys, clashes etc....not my thing really...just enjoy the social aspect with friends.
cheers my friend,
ct

Delete

MuthaPutter
28 Oct 2015 @ 2:36 PM
"EDPCC" 
I haven't invited a single player from your CC bro! You'll find they are an ex player from my CC. Just happens to have the invite still on their wall! Unless they have contacted me and asked about us then i might have posted on one of your players walls. If you want to merge with us and bring your active players you are more than welcome to. Every tournament in our weekly tournaments has a prize/reward attached. Then on top we have other credit tournaments where i pay the winners in credits! The tourney just finished here had a 5000cr purse to the top 3. I do all the paying out to avoid WGT stealing our players credits. Feel free to join us bro! Peace,Love@Respect! :-)
p.s. Love the CGI bro. very stylish! 

AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

subject title LOL WALLS DON'T LIE MUTHA

Post by AzWiz on Tue 03 Nov 2015, 11:11

pdb1 wrote
on 28 Oct 2015 at 4:45 PM

Lol whatever . Not interested in your CC . Don't care if you poach . Our members are free to do as they choose . We are a very strong CC . Don't think anyone is going anywhere . 

MuthaPutter wrote
on 28 Oct 2015 at 5:37 PM

ah that old thing. i'll send our new one! crikey in the world of wgt august is donkeys years! hehehehe :-)

Last edited by pdb1 on Sat 14 Nov 2015, 05:07; edited 1 time in total

AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sat 07 Nov 2015, 20:13

All Messages » hi

hi

Between pdb1WGTicon

WGTicon wrote
on 27 Dec 2014 at 6:17 PM

hi
we have to fix it manually. i am not sure how long it'll take though. please email us at members@worldgolftour.com and let us know, so they can pass it along to our engineers
-wgticon

pdb1 wrote
on 27 Dec 2014 at 7:43 PM

Ok I will do that . 
Thank you very much 
Paul
May the SUN always be with you

AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sun 29 Nov 2015, 02:04

ct690911
26 Nov 2015 @ 1:17 PM
"Kelly..." 
posted a loyal, and courageous, defense of you in the wgt forum. We have both seen people eaten alive in there for far less, yet she bravely stood up. On behalf of her, and the many fine members in your CC, don't let the fact that you believe Andyson publically embarrassed you, todefine you or your CC.  You have to remain the leader and simply fix anything that needs fixing. I apologize if I seem curt, but loyalty like Kelly showed is very rare, and that quality must be nurtured and earned every day. Her post said far more about you as the owner, that Andyson ever could with his stats and examples.
Don't let him win.
cheers,
ct

Delete

1aceinthehole4
18 Nov 2015 @ 5:24 AM
"please" 
please invite me to your club it looks sound and looks exciting
chris 

Delete

cdefghi
06 Nov 2015 @ 6:42 AM
"your wall post" 
TY for sending Trents message forward to me, but I told him if he wanted to try and see if we could complete our round tonight, I'd be more than happy to give it another go. No offense meant to Trent, but what's the chance of " Wanda"  taking his place tonight.  I assure you I'll lay down for her. :-)
Shoot low and keep the faith---- Peace ---- Ed

Delete

lexmarkz33
03 Nov 2015 @ 9:55 PM
"14-IN-1 CADDY METER GAUGE" 
I'm working on a how-to video.....will keep you informed!

AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sun 20 Dec 2015, 12:22

alosso
20 Dec 2015 @ 11:13 AM
"Courtesy" 
I accept, with pleasure Wink

Delete

alosso
20 Dec 2015 @ 9:07 AM
"CC handling" 
There's a reason why I reduced from 250 to 204 and not more. Those inactive players don't hurt us but they may be helpful nonetheless.

Delete

ROCKGIBSON
15 Dec 2015 @ 8:34 AM
"BLACK LABEL" 
WE ALSO HAD FUN IN THE CLASH.......HIT EM SRAIGHT...ROCK....PS...YOUR CART GIRL IS AWESOME.....

Delete

ct690911
26 Nov 2015 @ 1:17 PM
"Kelly..." 
posted a loyal, and courageous, defense of you in the wgt forum. We have both seen people eaten alive in there for far less, yet she bravely stood up. On behalf of her, and the many fine members in your CC, don't let the fact that you believe Andyson publically embarrassed you, todefine you or your CC.  You have to remain the leader and simply fix anything that needs fixing. I apologize if I seem curt, but loyalty like Kelly showed is very rare, and that quality must be nurtured and earned every day. Her post said far more about you as the owner, that Andyson ever could with his stats and examples.
Don't let him win.
cheers,
ct

Delete

1aceinthehole4
18 Nov 2015 @ 5:24 AM
"please" 
please invite me to your club it looks sound and looks exciting
chris 

AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sun 10 Jan 2016, 21:58

SuperKanga
09 Jan 2016 @ 6:58 PM
"Hi Paul" 
Thank you for the post on my wall re the clash.
Very considerate of you Smile)
Regards,
Rob Smile)

Delete

Beryman
08 Jan 2016 @ 3:04 PM
"clash" 
ty and best of luck to your club  Smile

Delete

thesupernova
08 Jan 2016 @ 12:57 PM
"Clash" 
Hi Paul.
Good Luck to you are your club members.
XOXOX
Allie

Delete

armchairalien
05 Jan 2016 @ 4:51 AM
"CC" 
Hi..was thinking about joining a new club,, if you'd consider have me please let me know. Thanks,,Mike.

Delete

Solarflares
02 Jan 2016 @ 5:50 PM
"Memory?" 
Hi PDB1.
Concerning Altheimers/memory stuff.    The best thing to combat this is Coconut Oil - the only thing to loosen the fat in the brain.   Nothing else works.  Does taste a bit sickly but can be mixed-in with other food like mashed potatoes or whatever.  It will raise your cholesterol though , so there is a trade-off.
But seriously , get into a routine of a teaspoon-full of oil every day - and see how you get on.
Cheers.  Solarflares

AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sun 17 Jan 2016, 21:58

harryskunk
16 Jan 2016 @ 10:28 AM

"30th matchplay" 
hey paul can i sign up to play looks fun to me........harry waz ere

AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sun 24 Jan 2016, 15:29

HenryKawa
24 Jan 2016 @ 12:11 PM
"Your the best - I'm the worst!" 
Hello fine Sir.  I am attempting to invite you to play, but no response.  Your probably busy, but lets hook up later sir.   By the sounds of it, you are a much better player than me, so it shouldn't be too hard for you to give me an old fashion spanking.  

Delete

111joey
24 Jan 2016 @ 9:38 AM
"Hello" 
I use the free one, there is no code for that one. Joey

Delete

111joey
24 Jan 2016 @ 2:56 AM
"1" 

AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sun 24 Jan 2016, 15:32

ct690911
25 Dec 2015 @ 6:15 AM
"Just had an Alt game ...." 
With Cindy (sewbug)...a good player and a good sport. Very enjoyable match. She's definitely a "keeper" for your CC..Smile
cheers,
ct

Delete

webbjoseph
24 Dec 2015 @ 2:51 PM
"My post CC corner " 
Sorry if i offended you. i was not trying to do that at all. you said to MP that  CC members call what he was doing was poaching, everyone should be able to come and go as they please, but not to have CC owner to down each other, but at least  play an get along with each other .not saying you have to like each other but  have some respect for one another . and again was not trying to say anyone was doing wrong.
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Thu 11 Feb 2016, 16:41

RODDMANN
02 Feb 2016 @ 11:43 AM
"ccvcc match" 
Hi names ,Rod..Roddmann wgt. Have been trying to get  a hold of my opponent for this Game...can't get a response ..I would like to play, but may be he is unable,to play ..Ty for your time

Delete

COBRARED
28 Jan 2016 @ 1:38 PM
"CC clash" 
thank you and your members aswell
Cobrared (Hit em Straight n True Golf Club)
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sun 14 Feb 2016, 21:38

whank
14 Feb 2016 @ 9:22 PM
"THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS" 
Hello this is whank form the Chuluota Florida country club.To say thank you for the kind post re: the clashes we were in.Golf is a gentleman's sport and that is what you are ,with the up most respect.Again from myself,directors,and members also to the wgt players if they do read this we thank you whank,aka william operations director

Delete

littlejohn61
14 Feb 2016 @ 7:23 PM
"thank you." 
TY YOU FOR YOUR KIND POST AT MY CLUB GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR JOURNEY. WGT IS VERY NASTY CALL ME ANYTIME 859-694-4176 IVE HELPED CLUBS MOVE ON AND IVE BROUGHT THE ENTIRE CLUB HERE, I LIKE YOUR TECH,    LITTLEJOHN61, CLUB OWNER.

Delete

HenryKawa
13 Feb 2016 @ 8:25 PM
"CT ROCKS!" 
PDB1.  Forget what I said about CT.  I think we are on the verg of working out all our differences.   Turns out he is not that bad of a guy after all.   See you later.

Delete

HenryKawa
13 Feb 2016 @ 8:09 AM
"You are my friend sir!" 
PDB1.  I am sorry for the post that someone posted as a quote coming from me.  That post was deleted immediately by me because I thought I was posting about CT.   I didn't mean it against you.   In its place I said something to the effect that  "you are my friend".  I would never say anything against any of my friends.    I also TRY try try not to say anything bad about anyone, however it is getting extremely difficult not to lash back at CT.  He has been all over me for years.   I don't know what his problem is.  I truly believe he needs psychiatric help.  There is something wrong with that boy!  Anyways, what can I do to make it up to you?  
Henry (I am a police officer - 36 years and still not retiring).

Delete

ct690911
12 Feb 2016 @ 3:04 PM
"Kawa" 
I actually posted on Gary's wall that his comments about you instilling hate were misplaced...you can read it unless he deleted. Kawa is an idiot...a narcissistic psychopath who craves attention ...akin to a reality star without a career.
senior police officer?...please
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Mon 15 Feb 2016, 10:20

RODDMANN
02 Feb 2016 @ 11:43 AM
"ccvcc match" 
Hi names ,Rod..Roddmann wgt. Have been trying to get  a hold of my opponent for this Game...can't get a response ..I would like to play, but may be he is unable,to play ..Ty for your time
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Tue 08 Mar 2016, 18:10

MFERGI
21 Feb 2016 @ 7:56 AM

"Club CLASH 17" 
Its always a pleasure to play a nice club .We will look forward for another matchup .
Mark

harryskunk
29 Feb 2016 @ 2:35 PM
"thanks" 
hey paul thanks for the nice words on my cc owners wall as soon as the cc v cc tourney we are play finishes should be around 1 week ill hit you up for a clash clean your clubs and get your A team ready we have a match lol see you soon sir

Delete

YankeeJim
29 Feb 2016 @ 9:05 AM
"+100" 
LOL. The problem is it's a no-win situation because you can never get right with stupid and irrational. :-D

Delete

fadduh
29 Feb 2016 @ 6:32 AM
"Thx P" 
I will let Harry know....and yes....we luv the heck out of him too...See you soon.....Keep Rising 

renniw52
08 Mar 2016 @ 5:51 PM
"LETS Be Honest thread" 
No need to stay off the thread my friend. When someone ruffles your feathers then let them have it. I am at the point in my life where I take no S-it from anyone. The thread has gone all over the place and so be it. I made a comment awhile back saying that many of the binge posters on WGT have never commented on this thread. No names but I'm sure you have some ideas of whom I'm referring.
Get back on and let it fly.
Rich

Delete

ct690911
06 Mar 2016 @ 4:06 PM
"Do you ever wonder..." 
why people feel the urge to pop out of the woodwork to take unprovoked shots at us?...the latest is FatDan...but he sure wasn't the first.
I've seen people have complete melt downs in the forum...use every curse word known in the English language and Cap Bold all of them...and never a thing said about it. I just don't get it.
ct

Last edited by pdb1 on Mon 04 Apr 2016, 20:52; edited 1 time in total
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Mon 04 Apr 2016, 20:50

Jtcooki
29 Mar 2016 @ 12:02 AM
"Jtcooki" 
Hi Paul,
Forgive me for not getting emails or your messages. I play on my iPad so I don't see wall posts from the app and for some reason I'm not receiving email notifications. I will attempt to complete the remaining requirements tomorrow. I also need to get better associated with sending messages. 
Jeff

Delete

dschom5
28 Mar 2016 @ 9:02 PM
"Game end" 
Not sure what happened at the end  Paul, sank that putt and was kicked off.  Good game.

Turd

Delete

willyjhopuky1
26 Mar 2016 @ 4:22 PM
"thank you" 
thanks for being a good sport. have a good year! bobby

Delete

niklas3243
25 Mar 2016 @ 8:42 AM
"ty" 
Good to see some players out there with respect for the game..have fun out there.
PLAY ON 3243

conveyorguy
11 Mar 2016 @ 6:53 PM

"clash" 
Thanks, and we tryin lol...care to do a CC vs CC match let me know. Mike

Delete

conveyorguy
24 Mar 2016 @ 10:05 PM
"10" 
10  good number here too...chat soon

conveyorguy
24 Mar 2016 @ 5:42 PM

"CC Match" 
Hi Paul..was wonderin if u still interested in a match. Happy Easter, Mike

AngelaS
11 Mar 2016 @ 7:15 PM

"So nice…thanks so much" 
That's so nice, thank you so much….Wish we could have given you more of a challenge! Good luck to you as well!
Angela

Chris1973M
24 Mar 2016 @ 11:30 AM
"Happy Easter Bro" 
Happy egg hunting Paul..hope you and the family and VOTSCC have great weekend!
                                                                              Chris

Last edited by pdb1 on Sat 30 Apr 2016, 13:41; edited 3 times in total
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 22:10

Pootick
22 Apr 2016 @ 7:22 AM
"Forum posts" 
Thank you for standing up to the lame weak minded bullies in the forum. Believe me when I say that you have many more supporters than they do. The bullies must believe that if they constantly spew their rubbish in the form of criticism, that it will actually become true. The truth is that nobody offers a single bit of tribute to them or their vicious criticism of so many others.

Delete

ct690911
21 Apr 2016 @ 4:16 AM
"final post from me..." 
You have posted several times about the pending ruination of your CC. I have never seen an owner publically bemoan hisown Club and slag its' members for continued lack of participation.Then you state concern these same people may read my post?  Your posts and responses are becoming stranger and more disconnected from reality. If a mountain of evidence says an object is blue, you will state it is white and challenge people to prove you wrong. Paul...sometimes a cigar..
take care,
ct

Delete

HenryKawa
17 Apr 2016 @ 9:04 AM
"Paul, this is funny!" 
- with all that is going on and being said in the forums, the bottom line is:
WHO IS RIGHT AND WHO IS WRONG in this dispute of words?  

I think very highly of you sir, and would not do anything to jeopardize that, so I am going to be honest and tell you who is "RIGHT", between you and CT.   
You are!  Although ct is trying to be fair, his skepticism and un-trusting character has made all his allegations, when it comes to me, off base and wrong.
Thank you for the support.   Some day I will verify (to you), that I am who I am claiming to be.  

Delete

HenryKawa
16 Apr 2016 @ 9:54 PM
"Thank you again my friend!" 
- I read your post.  Thank  you for setting me straight.  I will think about what you said, which by the way, I appreciate very much.   I agree with what you said.   I did basically ask for it in a way.  I am smart enough to know what I was getting myself into, with the personalities of the people who frequent the threads.  lol
- Don't worry, I will be back.  This is just an intermission.  I am JUST GETTING WARMED UP!
- Stay tuned!

Delete

HenryKawa
13 Apr 2016 @ 10:38 AM
"Thank you, my friend!" 
On February 14, 2016, you made me a trophy in recognition of my 3000 friends.   I thank you very much for that.   A new milestone is approaching sir.   I am closing in on 4000 friends.  I think I will accomplish that goal in about 2 weeks.   HK.
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 22:14

TinysTeeShot
12 Apr 2016 @ 5:13 PM
"Thanks Boss" 

Delete

rdm2125
10 Apr 2016 @ 7:30 PM
"cc/cc" 
that what i told him also, i wasn't sure and told him we should play it over i left it on his messages, thank you  anyways

Delete

Edgey54321
09 Apr 2016 @ 1:57 AM
"You been reading my mail" 
Ha Ha, 

Alan

Delete

Edgey54321
08 Apr 2016 @ 12:55 PM
"THANK YOU" 
Thanks for you best wishes, and I wish you all the best for the future
Alan

Edgey54321
23 Apr 2016 @ 12:09 AM
"Have accepted" 
Alan

Delete

Edgey54321
22 Apr 2016 @ 10:32 PM
"One day we will give you agame" 
Thanks for the game pity we were not as competitive  as we could be only I cant stop members wasting Super passes. By the the time we get matched up we have none left. Just to prove the point we won two match to zero where clubs did not play at all and in doing so used up six super passes. Again all the best for the future
duaneeddy0

07 Apr 2016 @ 3:26 AM

"Hi Paul" 
I'm not to bad  just having a bad spell !!!
I thought I had left a message about leaving the club.but obviously not.please accept my apologies. 
but I have left the club.
Regards
Russ

Last edited by pdb1 on Sat 30 Apr 2016, 13:27; edited 2 times in total
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sat 30 Apr 2016, 13:19

ROBERT744
24 Apr 2016 @ 10:42 PM
"Got match in" 
I'm starting to learn the ropes.  Thanks, Paul - ROBERT744

Delete

ROBERT744
24 Apr 2016 @ 10:40 PM
"Got my match in with GMDAVE for the Clash!" 

Delete

ROBERT744
24 Apr 2016 @ 2:30 PM
"Clash with Trout Slayers" 
Hello Paul:
Just to keep you posted, I did communicate with my opponent, GMDAVE, and we were scheduled to play this afternoon, after I had to postpone from this morning.  However,  we haven't hooked up yet, and now at 4:30 CST, I have to leave. I just know I'll figure out a way to play these events successfully at some point.  Wanted to keep you informed.
Thanks - ROBERT744
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sat 30 Apr 2016, 13:20

KLOSTER1
23 Apr 2016 @ 2:45 PM
"KLOSTER" 

thanks to you , it was a pleasure to play with you and hope we have the opportunity to face again
ATT: KLOSTER
JOCKEY CLUB

Delete

ct690911
23 Apr 2016 @ 10:40 AM
"sit rep.." 
Paul, if you have settled down, I will unblock you.
ct

Delete

maoriand1
23 Apr 2016 @ 2:47 AM
"clash #22
thx vm for you words...our position in the clash is always between 48 and 55... in 58 players i think is a very good result...we can't do better at moment... thx and good game.
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sat 30 Apr 2016, 13:30

Pootick
22 Apr 2016 @ 7:22 AM
"Forum posts" 
Thank you for standing up to the lame weak minded bullies in the forum. Believe me when I say that you have many more supporters than they do. The bullies must believe that if they constantly spew their rubbish in the form of criticism, that it will actually become true. The truth is that nobody offers a single bit of tribute to them or their vicious criticism of so many others.

y
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sat 30 Apr 2016, 13:45

YancyCan
09 Mar 2016 @ 4:28 PM

"Contact Conondrum" 
Hello --- Yancy again

I cannot seem to message you --- could you try on your end to reach me please?
THX - I am Yancy
@TeamYancy

YancyCan wrote "Thanks For The YancyCaan Page!"
at 4:23 PM on March 9, 2016

Hi Paul -- I am Yancy
Thanks for not only the nice words - but I love this "YancyCaan" video page on your CC website!
Happy you have enjoyed my video work --- MUCH MORE to come!
Sincerely, My name is Yancy
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sat 04 Jun 2016, 18:56

ROBERT744
30 May 2016 @ 1:23 PM
"Missed Event" 
Paul:
No excuses here, I just didn't pay close enough attention to the event I missed.   Will make a concerted effort to not do that again.. 
In that regard, I need to let you know that I'll be on a trip without access to internet from next Thursday,  6-3, until  Saturday, 6-18.  So, since I won't be able to respond or stay connected, it's not a slight against you or our great club.  I'll be back in full swing on the 19th, and will send you a message.
Will be up and playing some WGT golf before then. 
Thanks, Paul - ROBERT744

Delete

StephanieCA
27 May 2016 @ 5:56 AM
"Thank you" 
Hi Paul,
Thank you for the warm welcome:) I am still kinda new here and figuring things out as I go. Luckily the WGT community is friendly and willing to help. 
See you on the Tee Smile
Steph

Delete

PeteGherardini
25 May 2016 @ 6:26 PM
"Hi Paul" 
My Wife went to AJ High school and graduated in 1987, I live in east Mesa, Baseline and Power area. Maybe we can do lunch some day.
Pete

Delete

ROBERT744
24 May 2016 @ 9:32 PM
"Friend Connection" 
Hello Paul:
I did make contact with 2511jonnyxx and we will try to hook up tomorrow afternoon my time (he's in UK).
Regarding the Interplay#5 and #6, can you tell me after I've reached my opponent and set up a time to play, how do I set up a match for multiple players?  I just haven't done this yet.
Thanks - ROBERT744 
Also, thanks for entering me in these matches!
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sat 04 Jun 2016, 18:59

DarPlays
08 May 2016 @ 7:08 PM

"Nearly the Same" 
Hi Paul. I do live in Goodyear and that's why I came up with the name. Just typed it in. WGT just let me know it was available. Had I known there was another club by nearly the same name I would of tried something different. Didn't realize it until I had setup the club. As you said nothing we can do about it now since WGT doesn't allow name changes. I'll keep your offer in mind if it doesn't work out.
Dar
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Fri 24 Jun 2016, 17:36

THE WALL

ROBERT744
20 Jun 2016 @ 8:56 PM
"Cecking In" 
Hello Paul:
I'm back from our trip and from being away from my PC and  VOTSCC. Thanks for your leadership of our club. 
Take care - Robert

Delete

ROBERT744
20 Jun 2016 @ 8:39 PM
"Checking In" 

Delete

Chris1973M
17 Jun 2016 @ 1:58 PM
"Hey Old Man" 
If you get out this week end i would love to play 1 and shoot the sh...it!

Delete

Chris1973M
14 Jun 2016 @ 1:24 PM
"Hey P" 
Looks like things are going good in the votscc...hope all been well and look forward to seeing you the course bud.
                       Chris

harryskunk
13 Jun 2016 @ 5:42 AM

"friend" 
hey paul hope your well ?
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sat 02 Jul 2016, 14:17

ROBERT744
30 Jun 2016 @ 4:27 PM
"Will be out of PC touch" 
Hello Paul:
I"m going out of town from this Saturday, July 2nd until Sunday, July 10th.  I'll be without my PC, but will have the iPad.  I'll respond to any posts when I return.  Hope your summer is going well.
Thanks - ROBERT744

Delete

queening
28 Jun 2016 @ 5:13 AM
"new formum " 
25 is 25 no questions asked 0 given

Delete

queening
27 Jun 2016 @ 9:27 AM
"ranked 25 " 
I am 25 no doubt its on my blog and wgt confrm it cheers me lol

Delete

queening
26 Jun 2016 @ 12:57 PM
"banned " 
seems you going the way of over 60 usa players mate . in the bin eg blocked goodbye .

queening
21 Jul 2016 @ 3:38 PM

"new ranking " 
moved up to 23 on champ list haha yanks of course don't count as use nb .and ty usa codes in games HAHAHAHAHA

Delete

ostfriedel
26 Jun 2016 @ 2:25 AM
"club-match" 
Hi Paul
Thank you for your kind words. For us here from Walhall it was a pleasure too. All the best for your coming matches!
Friedel

Last edited by pdb1 on Thu 21 Jul 2016, 18:06; edited 2 times in total
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sun 03 Jul 2016, 09:18

Leggoman13
03 Jul 2016 @ 9:03 AM
"Friends invite" 
Hi PDB1
sent to you a friends invite
please accept so we can about Christmas in July request
would like to help, but need more info
lets do it in private will be easier
tks
cheers
Surprised)

Delete

vanessalenoire
03 Jul 2016 @ 2:22 AM
"My disappointment?" 
I told to the person whom i handed the club to warn me in case of problems.
He didn't respond to my private messages. I dont know why...
He gave the club to another person  and he left the Club
 This is my ex Club 
Thanks about the wall

Last edited by pdb1 on Thu 21 Jul 2016, 18:05; edited 1 time in total
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Mon 04 Jul 2016, 11:24

Raflon79 wrote "Award"
at 10:01 AM on July 4, 2016

Thanks

Delete

Leggoman13 wrote "Friends invite"
at 9:03 AM on July 3, 2016

Hi PDB1
sent to you a friends invite
please accept so we can about Christmas in July request
would like to help, but need more info
lets do it in private will be easier
tks
cheers
Surprised)
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Tue 05 Jul 2016, 18:16

pdb1
05 Jul 2016 @ 5:11 PM
"Lol Nope " 
  Didn't think it was that . Don't even remember that . But I can see I was not trying to poach at least . Lol . 

Delete

pdb1
04 Jul 2016 @ 4:53 PM
"I can't remember " 
    the post or what  I was referring to , must have been a long time ago . But yes It would have been a compliment .
  Paul

Dubfore
05 Jul 2016 @ 9:08 AM
"Who?" 

Delete

Dubfore
05 Jul 2016 @ 9:02 AM
"Who?" 
You got your memory back, amazing. Congratulations.

Delete

Dubfore
04 Jul 2016 @ 4:37 PM
"Infamous?" 
Thanks for the compliment.
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sat 09 Jul 2016, 10:55

Dubfore
07 Jul 2016 @ 5:56 AM
"'A' Dub" 
Something to be proud of.

Delete

Dubfore
06 Jul 2016 @ 6:10 PM
"The Plop Thickens...." 
Notoriety says you,  for what?

Delete

Dubfore
06 Jul 2016 @ 6:31 AM
"?" 
Testing your memory again.
Why did you form that opinion, that I'm 'infamous'?   I thought I was just a legend.

Delete

Dubfore
06 Jul 2016 @ 5:27 AM
"." 
I expect not to have to remind you of anything. 

pdb1
06 Jul 2016 @ 3:46 PM

pdb1
06 Jul 2016 @ 6:29 PM

"Lol IDK" 
  Being " The Dub " . "I guess my definition " 

was not the exact proper adjective . Maybe more along the lines of " notoriety " . 
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sun 10 Jul 2016, 18:09

mkrizan86
10 Jul 2016 @ 9:02 AM
"?" 
I deleted my post, so nobody else can see it. You can find it in your email, the link to the CC is in there.
Cheers

Delete

Chris1973M
10 Jul 2016 @ 7:29 AM
"Thanks Paul" 
"For helping the guys with the cc forum"
                                    Ill meet you on the course...peace brother
                                                                                    Chris

Delete

Rynol
10 Jul 2016 @ 2:21 AM
"CC vs CC" 
Thank you for your wishes. We too enjoyed it ... best of luck.
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Wed 20 Jul 2016, 17:19

THE WALL

alosso
15 Jul 2016 @ 6:36 AM
"Clash 27 thread" 
Thanks for your support mate! Your objectivity makes me happy!
Paul

Delete

VegasWade
13 Jul 2016 @ 9:53 PM
"Same group of prats ..." 
I agree with your post. It's always the same group of posters being negative about EVERYTHING. And most of them break several forum rules/TOS guidelines every day with their trolling.

Delete

ROBERT744
11 Jul 2016 @ 7:57 PM
"Back in the Saddle" 
Hello Paul:
I'm back in Dallas again and will be checking in our forum and playing some rounds.  I played some while out of town on the iPad, but it's not the same as being connected to our Club.  Hope all is well with you and the Club.
ROBERT744

Delete

Widowsbite
11 Jul 2016 @ 1:59 PM
"PS" 
Lvl 12 club with so few members is quite an achievement

Delete

Widowsbite
11 Jul 2016 @ 1:58 PM
"cc v cc" 
1st off Wanda is smoking Hot. lol
You were directed to our club by mkrizan86. Regarding that, everyone is entitled to opinions. FWIW about 40 of our 60 members have joined our FB Group, including 18 of 19 with sub 61.00 averages. Obvious no proof of anything but I think it is a possitive thing.
Your club has 21 Master Tier players or greater. Put together a list by July 24th and I will get volunteers based on tees and tier for play in August, if that is truly your intention.
Ms Natalia
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Wed 03 Aug 2016, 19:30

bbqdog61
03 Aug 2016 @ 11:21 AM
"Thanks for offer...." 
Paul, 
I appreciate the offer to join your fine club, but I have chose to go in different direction joining a club where 18-25 of my friends are .....Again, thanks for offer....
Jeff

Delete

Suze37
03 Aug 2016 @ 5:14 AM
"G'day Paul" 
Thanks for the contact.
Will be joining you before too long.
Suze  Smile)

Delete

maoriand1
30 Jul 2016 @ 9:31 AM
"another year..." 
happy b-day Paul...

Delete

fadduh
25 Jul 2016 @ 4:07 AM
"Thanks Paul" 
Well done on 11th..maybe we can start a Flamingo Garden...lol..Take Care Brother !

Delete

poppopjoe
24 Jul 2016 @ 1:44 PM
"thank you " 
Audubon c.c.
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Wed 10 Aug 2016, 23:24

Mca19670
05 Aug 2016 @ 4:42 AM
"Thanks" 
Hi Paul, thanks for inviting me and welcoming me to your CC. Much appreciated. Bit busy over next 2 days but hoping to get my introduction post posted in the forum soon and checking out the website. Man, there's a lot to do. Once I'm up and running I promise I'll become a welcome addition to the club.
Many thanks
Mca19670
Martin.

Delete

tjune2016
04 Aug 2016 @ 6:00 AM
"Club" 
I will think about joining your C.C. You are one of 2 i am pondering once i leave my present club.

AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzWiz on Sat 13 Aug 2016, 21:10

drmoose
13 Aug 2016 @ 8:15 PM
"Andyson 2" 
Paul, 
After reading your latest post to the 'Andyson' thread, I truly suggest you seek help. Wow, and Wow! To me, it is incomprehensible that anyone with a shred of decency would corrupt an online eulogy to one of our lost members. Maybe this is a mis-understanding, but if not, the cdommunity will not look favorably on your actions.
Doc

Delete

drmoose
13 Aug 2016 @ 6:52 PM
"Andyson" 
If your forum post about "pot / kettle" was directed at me, you are waaaaay out of line. I have followed almost every forum post since I joined in 2011. I have seen everything that has transpired between you and Andyson in open forums. I simply asked that out of respect, you and Colin take your personal battles elsewhere, as is only right in memory of one who gave so much to our community. There are many who would think that bringing any type of personal disagreements to that particular thread was very inappropriate. I will leave it at that.
Doc

Delete

ct690911
13 Aug 2016 @ 10:48 AM
"thank-you" 
...for the quick response. I have always considered you an upstanding guy, else I would pay you no mind. I did apologize in advance if I missed something.
We both know life is fleeting...A truism lost on the young. 
take care my friend,
ct

Delete

FATTY501
13 Aug 2016 @ 6:39 AM
"Hi Paul" 
I dont know if your interested, we have already arranged a cc v cc with Bridgestone and most of them are high tiered players, however our lower tiers would like a game also, if you had any lower tiers (tour master and below) who would be interested in a small cc v cc would you contact Mike (Wtiger22) xx

Sue
AzWiz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top