Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .

I forgot my password

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT
CLICK ON ANY OF THESE LINKS TO FIND OUR EXTREME ENTERTAINMENT

Forum Updated Index

If you wanted to look at the Magic Star . You will see that it is in the forum F6 . If you click F6 you wiil see just those 12 forums . Then you can look in each one at all the topics in them .

F1 ALL MEMBERS BRIEFLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF
2015 NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS

F2 Valley of the Sun CC SITE AND FORUM GUILDELINES
VOTSCC TOURNAMENT MAKING GUIDE
VOTSCC OUR WGT CC BASIC PROTOCOL

F3 Valley of the Sun CC HALL OF FAME REPLAY BLOOPERS
Valley of the Sun CC BEST OF REPLAYS

F4 WORLD CLOCK

F5 RECENT TOURNEY WINNERS
VOTSCC "KICK ASS" 100,000 POINT CLUB MEMBERS

F6 FORUM FOR PAGE 3 & SAT & SUN BRACKETS & TOURNEY INFO HERE
FLASH MOB & ECGA POKER & MY LEAGUE POOL HALL PROS
PERFECT GOLF
LEXMARK 2500 CREDIT TOURNEY
CLASH RULES AND RESULTS
BLITZ OFFICIAL RULES
DAILY BLITZ SCORES ONLY
THE MAGIC STAR
CHALLENGING THE KING
VOTSCC INTERPLAY CC VS CC MATCHES
ACE'S " Best of the Alternate Shot Championship "
JUNE28 RATTLESNAKE ALT SHOT

F7 VALLEY OF THE FUN
CRAZY WGT SHIT
DON"T CHOKE IT "JOKE IT "

F8 FORUM OF HOW TO'S
TIPS FROM THE DOCTOR OF TECHNOLOGY AZDEWARS
WGT GAME TIPS & TRICKS

F9 Current Events ,,Announcemets , Bulletin Board Part 1
AZ "HOT SHOTS" REMEMBERED
HIGH FIVES TO THE SKIES
RANDOM SELFLESS ACTS OF KINDNESS

F10 VOTSCC CC CLUBHOUSE
CC CART GIRL
TOURNEY TALK
GET YOUR CC TOURNEY ON

F11 CHAT ? ANYONE HERE TO CHAT WITH ?

F12 ANYTHING ELSE ?
DAVID LANES KICK ASS GALLERY OF ART
FORUM OF OLD WGT FORUM POST'S (archives)
HEY JOE
OFF THE WALL , THX FOR A WALL OF A GOOD TIME
Gallery
Click on Gallery in toolbar above to see Galleries

FORUM UPDATE
THIS FORUM IS FOR YOU ALL . PLEASE FEEL LIKE IT IS YOURS . READ THE FORUMS. POST COMMENTS . ASK QUESTIONS . IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT POST IT . MAKE SUGGESTIONS . READ SOME TUTORIALS . READ SOME GOLF TIPS . CHECK RECENT TOURNEY WINNERS . BROWSE OUR OLD FORUM ARCHIVES . LOG IN TO THE CHAT AND MESSAGE SOMEONE TO MEET YOU THERE AND ARRANGE A MATCH . LOG IN TO THE CHAT TO SEE IF SOMEONE IS THERE JUST TO SAY HI . MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO GET ON THE DAILY BLITZ .
THE BLITZ SCORECARD IS ON Page 3 PLEASE CLICK HERE
TO FIND THE COURSE OF THE DAY AND SEE
THE WEEKLY STANDINGS . PLEASE POST
YOUR SCORES HERE. IN THIS

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
Owner’s Objectives

It's been a while since I expressed some of my objectives for the CC . First of all I like and respect everyone that joins our club . I realize that not everyone knows what a CC is all about . Many have different reasons for joining . I really don't know how many of the other clubs are run . They are all different . What I want to emphasize in our CC is that whatever tier you are . That you feel comfortable here , part of a team of players that come here to find conditions that enable them to improve their game , hone their skills , lower their scores ,lower their averages , move up in tiers . Enjoyably and comfortably with the conditions that challenge them enough to keep that drive without the frustrationsof regular game play . All that is completely possible by either creating those tourneys yourself or by messaging me about it . Or someone else in your tier that has been creating tourneys . Any kind of information that you need to know should be provided here , any kind of appp , calculator , help , tutorial , tournament , statistic , message , opinion , gripe , compliment , etc , etc . Should able to be aqcuired here ( or in our website , as it may be easier there ). With your help , all of this can be done easily . We already have a good start . I am going to be here for a very long time trying to achieve all this . For any of you that think it's a good direction for your CC to go in . Then lets keep on keepin on . Sincerely , Your Co team member PDB1 , Paul ( sitting here on a rare rainy day ) May the SUN always be with you
POST OF THE WEEK

Re: Where are the Flags ?By Bertasion in Valley of the Sun Casual Club The other day upon the heather fair I hit a flagstick that was not there. I saw it's shadow and heard the clank but where it stood was just a blank. It was not there again today. I wonder when it will come back and stay. Brian
BLITZ LIST
HERE IS THE LIST OF BLITZ COURSES IN THE ORDER THEY ARE PLAYED EVERY WEEK OF EVERY SEASON .

DAILY BLITZ WEEKLY SCHEDULE

WEEK 1

BEST OF BANDON PAR 3
PEBBLE BEACH
THE OLYMPIC CLUB
VAHALLA
MERION

WEEK 2

PINEHURST NO.2
HARBOUR TOWN
KIAWAH ISLAND
ROYAL ST. GEORGE
CONGRESSIONAL

WEEK 3

OAKMONT
ST. ANDREWS
BALI HAI
CELTIC MANOR
BETHPAGE BLACK

WEEK 4

PINEHURST NO. 8
WOLF CREEK
CHALLANGE AT MANELE
EXPERIENCE AT KOELE
HILVERSUMSCHE

WEEK 5

EDGEWOOD TAHOE
BEST OF WATER SHOTS
BEST OF FAMOUS SHOTS
BEST OF PUTTING
CHAMBERS BAY

TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS

You need to play at least 5 ranked rounds as hack before reaching Amateur.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 100 you go from Hack to Amateur.

You need to play at least 10 ranked rounds as amateur before reaching Pro.
When it is equal or smaller than 80 you go from Amateur to Pro..

You need to play at least 20 ranked rounds as Pro before reaching Tour Pro.
When it is equal or smaller than 72 you go from pro to Tour Pro.

You need to play at least 25 ranked rounds as Tour pro before reaching Master.
When it is equal or smaller than 67 you go from Tour Pro to Master.

You need to play at least 40 ranked rounds as Master before reaching Tour Master.
When it is equal or smaller than 63 you go from Master to Tour Master.

You need to play at least 50 ranked rounds as Tour Master before reaching Legend.
When it is equal or smaller than 61 you go from Tour Master to Legend.

You need to play at least 500 ranked rounds as Legend to saturated ( average stops going up ) before reaching Tour Legend.
When it is equal or smaller than 60 you go from Legend to Tour Legend.

You need to play at least 200 ranked rounds as Tour Legend to saturate ( average stops going up ).
When it is equal or smaller than 60 you go from Tour Legend to Champion.

You need to play an additional 200 ranked rounds as Tour Legend before reaching Champion.

You need to play another 200 ranked rounds as a Champion to saturate ( average stops going up ).

You need to play an undisclosed number of additional rounds and receive an exclusive personal invitation before reaching Tour Champion.

THANK YOU FOR A WALL OF A GOOD TIME

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

subject title THANK YOU FOR A WALL OF A GOOD TIME

Post by pdb1 on Mon 16 Feb 2015, 20:36

First topic message reminder :

I WISH I HAD THOUGHT OF THIS SOONER  .THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY GR8 POSTS TO MY WALL . I THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH I WISH I COULD HAVE SAVED MORE 
pdb1
Admin
Admin

http://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

subject title Re: THANK YOU FOR A WALL OF A GOOD TIME

Post by pdb1 on Sun 26 Feb 2017, 12:19

Delete

Fraenkel wrote "Club Clash"
at 3:05 AM on February 11, 2017

Good morning Paul.
Thanks for your wall post and your friendship words, rare stuff, appreciate that and hope the best for you and your club.

Delete

mrcaddie wrote "go green!"
at 9:20 AM on February 9, 2017

Delete

ArnieFinlay wrote "Hi Paul "
at 11:12 AM on February 5, 2017

Thanks for the game mate and being so sporting 
Hopefully do it again some time 

Delete

ArnieFinlay wrote "Thanks"
at 6:53 AM on February 5, 2017

Hi Paul just to say thank you for the wonderful trophy and all you do for the club 
All the best Arnie 

Delete

petervcpt wrote "And Everything Else"
at 2:48 AM on February 5, 2017

Howzit
I think you broke the thread with your last post.
Can you remove it?

Delete

esssy wrote "Hi"
at 6:50 PM on February 1, 2017

Thank for the recent posts matey , am at the moment i only can read MESSAGES and cant send for somebody else to read , its been like that for nearly 3 years now , wgt decision , in the forums , nobody can read my posts only wgt ,or less some people want them sent to there emails , i have been banned from the forums for using CAPS lol in a few posts , its classed as shouting lol , anyways the only way to keep contact for upcoming tournaments for the cc to sign up , please message me on my wall , also thank you for the recent posts on my wall.
cheers esssy

Delete

ct690911 wrote "I didnt even know.... "
at 8:43 PM on January 30, 2017

you were on FL...I didn't de-friend you, bro.
Invite sent.
ct

Delete

macmanred wrote "Turned out the Lights Paul"
at 2:02 PM on January 28, 2017

This is where Char would Paul if she still here so this mae choice too. Would love tae join if ya will have me  Thanks  Cam ;0)

cobojoe
26 Feb 2017 @ 11:37 AM
"CC Clash" 
Hi Paul, We enjoyed the clash against your club too. Looks like we got out numbered (again).
Also you have a very nicely run CC,  Less players than mine but all active members!
Best of luck to you and your club.
Cobojoe (Greenbush MI CC)

Delete

SECTION9
24 Feb 2017 @ 6:08 PM
"Nice to “meet” you" 
Hello!!

Thank you for adding me as your friend:))
I feel thankful for your heartfelt message!!
Let the game in the near future.

I look forward to meeting you.
Motoko

Delete

mikeb68
19 Feb 2017 @ 6:24 PM
"Country club" 
Hi Paul
i was looking for a country club in sept 2016. You responded to my message but I had already joined another cc.  I played every day and added a lot of xp to the club. For some unknown reason I got a message today saying I was removed from the country club. I don't have any other accounts and the only thing I can think of is I didn't play their mandatory 2 tournaments a month. I thought I did but maybe I missed one. Anyways I am a level 86 and tour pro. Would you be interested in having me join your club?
thanks
Mike

Delete

Bluesteelie
19 Feb 2017 @ 3:46 AM
"Hey Brother" 
Im glad you know the truth about Bradazzhole and the other guys CC, Was a pleasure skyping with you and Amber. Funny my skype name is Sunstrike, May the sun always be with you. Your the Man, Peace Brother............Fairways & Greens

Delete

whank
19 Feb 2017 @ 12:15 AM
"Thanks For the info" 
So i understand that your club was also affected,now i am still trying to see what others were also affected and trying to get an answer from wgt or might say a stright answer.....Again thanks 
whank.....Ps keep your ear to the ground on any others that may have had that issue now or in the past.....

pdb1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pdb1 on Thu 09 Mar 2017, 20:41

UFCJohny
09 Mar 2017 @ 8:07 PM
"Hey Paul" 
Have you Heard Chaz Play the Harmonica ??    He can Jam !  

Delete

bypass07
07 Mar 2017 @ 7:25 PM
"PS" 
I Wanda play a round      LOL

pdb1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pdb1 on Thu 09 Mar 2017, 20:44

bypass07
07 Mar 2017 @ 7:07 PM
"thx" 
thank you for the kind words but I had nothing to do with it

Delete

VDeMartine
05 Mar 2017 @ 9:33 PM
"CLASH" 
Thank You and we wish you the best of luck also!   D.R.

Delete

paulleftypaul
04 Mar 2017 @ 10:36 AM
"CC" 
thanks Paul...hagd

pdb1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pdb1 on Fri 10 Mar 2017, 16:36

TBaumstarck
10 Mar 2017 @ 12:16 PM
"Zamia CC" 
Thanks for the shout out. We had a good time playing you guys as well, I called for help, and our members responded the best they ever have. Good luck down the stretch 

Delete

Bluesteelie
10 Mar 2017 @ 11:53 AM
"Uncle Pauly Bro Got Hippie Soul !!" 

pdb1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pdb1 on Tue 21 Mar 2017, 22:21

quadrock123 wrote "sorry"
at 6:19 PM on March 11, 2017

Hey Paul. Sorry about leaving you hanging. I was already committed to playing guiys in my CC and couldn't leave them out. I did not intend to insult you in any way. At the time, i had 3 different Pauls msging me on skype while i was playing and might have gotten confused some. again, i apologize for any miscommunications. I hope you will forgive me my lack of skills with computers and we can get in a game or two.  Until then  may your drives be long and your scores be low.                                                                                                                                                                                                          Sincerely yours,                                                                                                                                                                    Mike              

Delete

cthamos71 wrote "cc join"
at 3:50 PM on March 11, 2017

would like 2 join

Delete

dyerbr wrote "CC Clash"
at 8:29 PM on March 10, 2017

Thought you might be interested. Tried to post on forum but has not gone through yet.
Tht

Look at the W & L's of NYC Country Club . Shows 14 CLASHES played . There are only 11 possible . At that point they were on their 9th CLASH . A WGT error caught on screen shot .  

Delete

ChuckD8
20 Mar 2017 @ 4:28 PM
"Joining Valley Of The Sun" 
Hi Paul, I saw your post over in the forums with regards to joining your CC. Ive recently got back into the game and would like to give a CC a try. Never Been in one before so id like to see what its all about.. Ive been running bracket tournaments and stroke play tournaments lately and thats about it..  Thanks , hope to hear from you guys.. Ty... ChuckD

Delete

Chris1973M
17 Mar 2017 @ 4:04 PM
"Hey You" 
you gona play this weekend..u old fart?..if u aint scared invite me to a game..lol..see you later bud

Chris

Delete

arnoild
15 Mar 2017 @ 2:34 AM
"Acknowledged..." 
...and appreciate your offer!
Neal

Delete

doveruk
14 Mar 2017 @ 8:31 PM
"joining your club" 
Hi  Paul I would like to join your club it sounds like fun  would you please send me an invite
    Regards   doveruk  aka Bill

Last edited by pdb1 on Tue 28 Mar 2017, 10:16; edited 1 time in total

pdb1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pdb1 on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 12:18

Paul2Sharktown
21 Mar 2017 @ 10:49 PM
"Hey Bud" 
Get Your Sunglasses off and answer an invite.  !  You cannot be that Colour Blind..??
You Got to be more Serious and don't let People Down !!
Paul

pdb1

21 Mar 2017 @ 11:19 PM

"Hey " 
  I don't got to do anything . I play plenty of multi player . Just not with you . 

Paul2Sharktown
22 Mar 2017 @ 3:53 AM

"Hey Nasty" 
That's settled then,      Get LOST !!

pdb1
25 Mar 2017 @ 1:16 PM

"TO BE SERIOUS OR NOT TO BE SERIOUS ?" 
Paul2Sharktown
25 Mar 2017 @ 12:31 PM
"Latest" 
I did take a chill pill  (what's that ) ?     I got rid of you.........AND  I was not Serious :-)
Paul 
  How nice Paul . Seriously . Lol , jk , not 
  Paul 

Last edited by pdb1 on Tue 28 Mar 2017, 10:15; edited 2 times in total

pdb1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pdb1 on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 17:32

Paul2Sharktown
25 Mar 2017 @ 4:57 PM
"Latest:Unfriend :-)" 
What do you expect. ?    You do not play......But I still like your Profile Page :-) 
Paul

pdb1
25 Mar 2017 @ 6:29 PM
"What do i expect ?" 
  The unexpected 

pdb1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pdb1 on Tue 28 Mar 2017, 10:21

cthamos71
24 Mar 2017 @ 3:45 PM
"e-mails" 
I thought there was no demands. i don't reply to all e-mails. I have 700 to 1000 a day

Delete

KirkOut23
24 Mar 2017 @ 9:33 AM
"Thanks" 
I added the link to my Favorites.  Thanks for  reaching out.   Good Health to you

VPfister
28 Mar 2017 @ 7:45 AM
"Messages" 
Thanks for the wall post about the clash as well as the message about my CC members, I appreciate it. All the best to you and the Valle of the Sun CC.

- Victor (Owner Cool Citizens CC)

pdb1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pdb1 on Fri 21 Apr 2017, 16:36

garypinhunter
11 Apr 2017 @ 6:28 AM
"Hello" 
*********************************************************************************
Does that Android Emulator work ? I am not acle to download it . Does it do anything that I might be interested in ?
***********************************************************************************
Yes it works great.  I dont play it (The mobile version) any more, just dont like how it plays compared to the PC.  It is more like a video game.  No you really wont find it useful.
Gary 

Delete

ssommers
10 Apr 2017 @ 2:31 AM
"Thanks PBD" 
Just saw my wall.  Same to You Guys!

Delete

hamish86
08 Apr 2017 @ 5:31 AM
"wall post" 
Thank you for your kind words. All the best to you too.
Hamish

Bluesteelie
08 Apr 2017 @ 5:04 AM
"Thanks Paul" 
Didnt know we played you guys, We sucked this clash with no participation. Im sure you whipped our butts. Last clash we won all of them. We here at Motor City Masters CC Support the Valley of the Sun CC. A Great Club !!

pdb1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pdb1 on Sat 10 Jun 2017, 11:52

BootyShiver84 wrote "Hi"
at 5:02 PM on June 4, 2017

I'm Chrissy owner of Cool Change Country Club. I was wondering if your members would be interested in playing a CC V CC match. If this is something that would interest you and your members please let me know.
Thanks,
Chrissy

Delete

bubbsboy wrote "thanks"
at 1:32 PM on June 4, 2017

For the wallpost regarding Clash.
You will be aware we dont take it serious as a whole
But some in our club like playing it so good luck to them.
Bubbs

Delete

steved1958 wrote "Thanks for your email."
at 7:04 AM on June 4, 2017

Hi there,
It's just steve from OpenToAll ('ota') replying to the message you sent me yesterday. I tried to 'reply' directly but to no avail!!! Therefore, I thought it best to get in touch direct by 'scrawling on your wall'!!! LOL!!! Hope I've not made too much mess. Anyway, thanks for your comments re: CC#49 . It WAS a really good match and all 'clash team members'here at 'ota' certainly enjoyed it. Your team are most impressive and it certainly gave us plenty to think, about as well as something to aim for!!!LOL!!! Thanks again for getting in touch. It was a sign that we'd been playing against a 'class act'.
Best wishes,
Steve
P.S. I've sent you a 'friend invite' so that I won't have to make a mess on your wall next time!!!LOL!!!
P.P.S. If you fancy a match at some time, and don't mind playing a 'mere level 99 newbie', feel free to get in touch at any time.

Delete

mrcaddie wrote "dq?"
at 6:43 PM on June 3, 2017

We didn't dq three times! What gives?

Delete

Rhody12 wrote "Hey"
at 6:59 PM on May 20, 2017

Thank you for your comments very well respected and admired for what you said. Good Luck with the club ..Rhody

Delete

VDeMartine wrote "Clash #41"
at 3:36 PM on May 10, 2017

LOL  Thank You for the kind words and the Clash(Nothing slow about me)  I guess I will have to follow you to figure out how to run my club.  lol  Need a Protoge'? Play Well and Have Fun! (or why play at all?)
~Vinnie~

Delete

Ian0304 wrote "Springbok Links Country Club"
at 2:45 AM on May 6, 2017

Hi my friend,
Thank you for your kind words and for our club clash encounter.
All the very best from us here at Springbok Links to you and all your members, and hopefully we shall meet again one day.
Best Wishes,
Ian

Delete

marksusie wrote "CC vs CC League"
at 5:28 AM on May 2, 2017

Hi I am trying to put together a CC vs CC league, we would play another CC every month and would have a month to get the games in. After 10 months we would have a 2 month playoff and crown a champion, does this sound like anything you would be interested in?
Mark (marksusie)

Delete

Chris1973M wrote "Is there anybody out there?"
at 6:04 PM on April 28, 2017

Hey Paul leave North Korea to the Pro's..come back 

Delete

garypinhunter wrote "Hello"
at 5:28 AM on April 11, 2017

*********************************************************************************
Does that Android Emulator work ? I am not acle to download it . Does it do anything that I might be interested in ?
***********************************************************************************
Yes it works great.  I dont play it (The mobile version) any more, just dont like how it plays compared to the PC.  It is more like a video game.  No you really wont find it useful.
Gary 

Delete

ssommers wrote "Thanks PBD"
at 1:31 AM on April 10, 2017

Just saw my wall.  Same to You Guys!

Delete

hamish86 wrote "wall post"
at 4:31 AM on April 8, 2017

Thank you for your kind words. All the best to you too.
Hamish
pdb1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pdb1 on Sat 17 Jun 2017, 10:08

pdb1
17 Jun 2017 @ 10:05 AM
"I have a message for you " 
 In my guaranteed safe site if you care to look . 
http://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/t2180-new-message-for-scott-hope#8508

Delete

pdb1
17 Jun 2017 @ 9:47 AM
"I am sure " 
  It showed at least 2 or 3 items . Not surprised about the glitch . Just needed your conformation that I was right I couldn't see any . 
  Thjanx 
  Paul
  May the SUN always be with you

Delete

pdb1
17 Jun 2017 @ 6:15 AM
"Hi Scott" 
  Yesterday I leveled up to L 102 . In the game client It showed a few clubds that had just unlocked . But I didn't even pay attention . It was a flash in the pan . Now I go to the Pro Shop . I can't find 1 single piece of equipment that unlocked at L 102 . Are there any ? 
  Paul
pdb1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pdb1 on Sat 17 Jun 2017, 10:09

ScottHope
17 Jun 2017 @ 7:34 AM
"Clubs" 

Can't see anything other than a driver at level 103, so it looks like WGT has yet another glitch to sort out.
Scott.

Delete

northernpainter
14 Jun 2017 @ 12:47 PM
"Thank you" 
Thank you for your informative post on my wall. I have requested membership and look forward to participating in your Club.
Christine

Delete

BootyShiver84
04 Jun 2017 @ 5:02 PM
"Hi" 
I'm Chrissy owner of Cool Change Country Club. I was wondering if your members would be interested in playing a CC V CC match. If this is something that would interest you and your members please let me know.
Thanks,
Chrissy

Delete

bubbsboy
04 Jun 2017 @ 1:32 PM
"thanks" 
For the wallpost regarding Clash.
You will be aware we dont take it serious as a whole
But some in our club like playing it so good luck to them.
Bubbs

Delete

steved1958
04 Jun 2017 @ 7:04 AM
"Thanks for your email." 
Hi there,
It's just steve from OpenToAll ('ota') replying to the message you sent me yesterday. I tried to 'reply' directly but to no avail!!! Therefore, I thought it best to get in touch direct by 'scrawling on your wall'!!! LOL!!! Hope I've not made too much mess. Anyway, thanks for your comments re: CC#49 . It WAS a really good match and all 'clash team members'here at 'ota' certainly enjoyed it. Your team are most impressive and it certainly gave us plenty to think, about as well as something to aim for!!!LOL!!! Thanks again for getting in touch. It was a sign that we'd been playing against a 'class act'.
Best wishes,
Steve
P.S. I've sent you a 'friend invite' so that I won't have to make a mess on your wall next time!!!LOL!!!
P.P.S. If you fancy a match at some time, 
pdb1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pdb1 on Sun 25 Jun 2017, 18:57

pdb1
25 Jun 2017 @ 6:18 PM

"Hello AZWIZARD " 
  How are you ? On many sites my handle is AZWIZ. Here it is my initials . Possibly of Arizona origin i presume ? 
  I run a little CC by the name of Valley of the SUN Casual Club C C .

We have a CC for you to consider . An all tiers CC where everyone is equal and has a voice in everything . An environment with custom CC tourneys with unlimited play . The ultimate way to hone your skills , lower your average , and move up in tiers . Amongst a team of players that support you , help you , friend you . and have your back . A CC with no minimums or mandatories no purchases or pressure to do anything but what your own personal schedule will allow . 

If you desire to be active  and have fun .

I invite you to take a look . 

Our homepage  http://www.wgt.com/clubs/valley_of_the_sun_casual_club/default.aspx 

Our website
http://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/

Our CC Corner thread

VALLEY of the SUN C C invites

Thank you 

Paul

AZWizard1
25 Jun 2017 @ 6:26 PM
"NOT INTERESTED IN ANY CC"s " 
If you take the time to read my profile page, HONEST TO GOD I DO NOT WANT TO JOIN "ANY" THAT WOULD INCLUDE YOUR CC ... I asked nicely on my profile page to not even invite, but people like you assume thats is for everyone except you, I assure you it includes you and any one else who send me invites for their CC also ...  THANKYOU BUT " NO" THANK YOU ... PLEASE DO NOT ASK AGAIN ...     

pdb1
25 Jun 2017 @ 6:54 PM
"My Bad " 
  I admit i did not take the time to read your wall . Had I done so . I most certainly would not have invited you . Have yourself a wonderful day . 
  Paul 
  May the SUN always be with you . 
pdb1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pdb1 on Mon 03 Jul 2017, 17:46

macmanred
02 Jul 2017 @ 3:42 PM
"Thank You Very Much!" 
Thanks Paul  I try tae do mae part even if so little   Thanks again  Cam

Delete

quadrock123
02 Jul 2017 @ 1:57 PM
"leage " 
Hi Paul, i'm on from around 1:pm -5:00pm mst everyday. I'll go green and you can invite when ready. Good luck and have fun.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         mike

Delete

NCBookie63
01 Jul 2017 @ 6:18 AM
"Thanks " 
Thanks for the custom logo, I aprreciate you hosting such a fun club

Delete

Chris1973M
29 Jun 2017 @ 7:56 PM
"Way to go Brother" 
800,000 and counting...

Delete

Davemuck63
26 Jun 2017 @ 4:50 PM
"VOTSCC" 
Hello Paul.  I've sent you a friend request so that I can send you a private message about re-joining your C.C.  Thanks.  Dave
pdb1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top