Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .

I forgot my password

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT
CLICK ON ANY OF THESE LINKS TO FIND OUR EXTREME ENTERTAINMENT

Forum Updated Index

If you wanted to look at the Magic Star . You will see that it is in the forum F6 . If you click F6 you wiil see just those 12 forums . Then you can look in each one at all the topics in them .

F1 ALL MEMBERS BRIEFLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF
2015 NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS

F2 Valley of the Sun CC SITE AND FORUM GUILDELINES
VOTSCC TOURNAMENT MAKING GUIDE
VOTSCC OUR WGT CC BASIC PROTOCOL

F3 Valley of the Sun CC HALL OF FAME REPLAY BLOOPERS
Valley of the Sun CC BEST OF REPLAYS

F4 WORLD CLOCK

F5 RECENT TOURNEY WINNERS
VOTSCC "KICK ASS" 100,000 POINT CLUB MEMBERS

F6 FORUM FOR PAGE 3 & SAT & SUN BRACKETS & TOURNEY INFO HERE
FLASH MOB & ECGA POKER & MY LEAGUE POOL HALL PROS
PERFECT GOLF
LEXMARK 2500 CREDIT TOURNEY
CLASH RULES AND RESULTS
BLITZ OFFICIAL RULES
DAILY BLITZ SCORES ONLY
THE MAGIC STAR
CHALLENGING THE KING
VOTSCC INTERPLAY CC VS CC MATCHES
ACE'S " Best of the Alternate Shot Championship "
JUNE28 RATTLESNAKE ALT SHOT

F7 VALLEY OF THE FUN
CRAZY WGT SHIT
DON"T CHOKE IT "JOKE IT "

F8 FORUM OF HOW TO'S
TIPS FROM THE DOCTOR OF TECHNOLOGY AZDEWARS
WGT GAME TIPS & TRICKS

F9 Current Events ,,Announcemets , Bulletin Board Part 1
AZ "HOT SHOTS" REMEMBERED
HIGH FIVES TO THE SKIES
RANDOM SELFLESS ACTS OF KINDNESS

F10 VOTSCC CC CLUBHOUSE
CC CART GIRL
TOURNEY TALK
GET YOUR CC TOURNEY ON

F11 CHAT ? ANYONE HERE TO CHAT WITH ?

F12 ANYTHING ELSE ?
DAVID LANES KICK ASS GALLERY OF ART
FORUM OF OLD WGT FORUM POST'S (archives)
HEY JOE
OFF THE WALL , THX FOR A WALL OF A GOOD TIME
Gallery
Click on Gallery in toolbar above to see Galleries

FORUM UPDATE
THIS FORUM IS FOR YOU ALL . PLEASE FEEL LIKE IT IS YOURS . READ THE FORUMS. POST COMMENTS . ASK QUESTIONS . IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT POST IT . MAKE SUGGESTIONS . READ SOME TUTORIALS . READ SOME GOLF TIPS . CHECK RECENT TOURNEY WINNERS . BROWSE OUR OLD FORUM ARCHIVES . LOG IN TO THE CHAT AND MESSAGE SOMEONE TO MEET YOU THERE AND ARRANGE A MATCH . LOG IN TO THE CHAT TO SEE IF SOMEONE IS THERE JUST TO SAY HI . MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO GET ON THE DAILY BLITZ .
THE BLITZ SCORECARD IS ON Page 3 PLEASE CLICK HERE
TO FIND THE COURSE OF THE DAY AND SEE
THE WEEKLY STANDINGS . PLEASE POST
YOUR SCORES HERE. IN THIS

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
Owner’s Objectives

It's been a while since I expressed some of my objectives for the CC . First of all I like and respect everyone that joins our club . I realize that not everyone knows what a CC is all about . Many have different reasons for joining . I really don't know how many of the other clubs are run . They are all different . What I want to emphasize in our CC is that whatever tier you are . That you feel comfortable here , part of a team of players that come here to find conditions that enable them to improve their game , hone their skills , lower their scores ,lower their averages , move up in tiers . Enjoyably and comfortably with the conditions that challenge them enough to keep that drive without the frustrationsof regular game play . All that is completely possible by either creating those tourneys yourself or by messaging me about it . Or someone else in your tier that has been creating tourneys . Any kind of information that you need to know should be provided here , any kind of appp , calculator , help , tutorial , tournament , statistic , message , opinion , gripe , compliment , etc , etc . Should able to be aqcuired here ( or in our website , as it may be easier there ). With your help , all of this can be done easily . We already have a good start . I am going to be here for a very long time trying to achieve all this . For any of you that think it's a good direction for your CC to go in . Then lets keep on keepin on . Sincerely , Your Co team member PDB1 , Paul ( sitting here on a rare rainy day ) May the SUN always be with you
POST OF THE WEEK

Re: Where are the Flags ?By Bertasion in Valley of the Sun Casual Club The other day upon the heather fair I hit a flagstick that was not there. I saw it's shadow and heard the clank but where it stood was just a blank. It was not there again today. I wonder when it will come back and stay. Brian
BLITZ LIST
HERE IS THE LIST OF BLITZ COURSES IN THE ORDER THEY ARE PLAYED EVERY WEEK OF EVERY SEASON .

DAILY BLITZ WEEKLY SCHEDULE

WEEK 1

BEST OF BANDON PAR 3
PEBBLE BEACH
THE OLYMPIC CLUB
VAHALLA
MERION

WEEK 2

PINEHURST NO.2
HARBOUR TOWN
KIAWAH ISLAND
ROYAL ST. GEORGE
CONGRESSIONAL

WEEK 3

ERIN HILLS
ST. ANDREWS
BALI HAI
CELTIC MANOR
BETHPAGE BLACK

WEEK 4

PINEHURST NO. 8
WOLF CREEK
CHALLANGE AT MANELE
EXPERIENCE AT KOELE
HILVERSUMSCHE

WEEK 5

EDGEWOOD TAHOE
BEST OF WATER SHOTS
BEST OF FAMOUS SHOTS
BEST OF PUTTING
CHAMBERS BAY

TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

You need to play at least 5 ranked rounds as hack to saturate & be eligible for Amateur.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 100 you go from Hack to Amateur.

You need to play at least 10 ranked rounds as amateur to saturate & be eligible for Pro.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 80 you go from Amateur to Pro..

You need to play at least 20 ranked rounds as Pro to saturate & be eligible for Tour Pro.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 72 you go from pro to Tour Pro.

You need to play at least 25 ranked rounds as Tour pro to saturate & be eligible for Master.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 67 you go from Tour Pro to Master.

You need to play at least 40 ranked rounds as Master to saturate & be eligible for Tour Master.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 63 you go from Master to Tour Master.

You need to play at least 50 ranked rounds as Tour Master to saturate & be eligible for Legend.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 61 you go from Tour Master to Legend.

You need to play at least 500 ranked rounds as Legend to to saturate & be eligible for Tour Legend.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 60 you go from Legend to Tour Legend.

You need to play at least 200 ranked rounds as Tour Legend to to saturate & be eligible for Champion .
When your average score is equal or smaller than 59 you go from Tour Legend to Champion .

You need to play another 200 ranked rounds as a Champion to saturate .

You need to jump through 10,000 hoops before you receive an exclusive personal invitation before reaching Tour Champion.

May the SUN always be with you

AVC v2.0 User Manual English

View previous topic View next topic Go down

subject title AVC v2.0 User Manual English

Post by pdb1 on Sun 28 Jun 2015, 00:16

by Samantha on Tue 5 May - 23:56

AWC v2.0 User Guide (English)

[img]
]http://r19.imgfast.net/users/1915/25/70/36/avatars/1-12.png[/img][/center]

For Standard AWC Chat Setup

1. Scope
The goal of this document is to give a brief explanation to members who are new to the AWC Chat Box and it's functionality.

2. Getting started
The admin(s) or founder of this website has (have) given you the opportunity to take part in chat on this community. A chat room or chat box is a virtual room where people meet to chat live. Depending on the installation, the admin(s) or founder has (have) given special permissions (roles) to certain member(s) to be able to do administrative jobs that concern chat box maintenance and to keep things orderly in chat. The direct role of the one(s) keeping an eye on chat is (are) called chat moderators. They've been given permissions by the administrator(s) to kick or ban members from chat and the ability to temporarily create extra chat tabs when needed or requested.

3. Opening the chat box
To open chat, you'll need to click the "Chat" button, usually found in the right hand bottom corner of your screen:

[img]
]http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/21/22/92/awc110.png[/img][/center]

Fig. 1: The chat button.

A small window, which is the chat box, will appear and overlay the forum now. The same "Chat" button can be clicked to quickly minimize chat when needed. When logged into chat and minimized, the color of this button will change to notify you when new messages have arrived in chat. Also, the button displays how many users are active in chat (ex. When 3 users are currently active in chat it will display the button like: "Chat: 3").

4. Logging in to chat
To log in to chat, you'll not be needing any extra account or credentials. To connect to chat, you must click the "Log In" button:

[img]
]http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/21/22/92/awc210.png[/img][/center]

Fig. 2: The chat 'Log In' button.

When successfully logged in, the chat box will be opened. You're now taking actively part of the chat session:

[img]
]http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/21/22/92/awc310.png[/img][/center]

Fig. 3: The chat box.

5. The chat box and it's functions
Ok, let's now show you a few of the key elements found in this chat box. Let's split Fig. 3 into 7 different sections and explain a bit about them:

[img]
]http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/21/22/92/awc411.png[/img][/center]

Fig. 4: The chat box split into 7 sections.

5.1 Section 1:

5.1.1 Chat box Title:
Here's where you find the title of the chat box, the move and resize icons.

5.1.2 Moving the chat box:
Moving on to the top left corner of the chat box, sitting next to the chat box title you'll find 2 icons. Click and hold the [img]]http://i14.servimg.com/u/f14/17/20/25/96/move_i10.jpg[/img] button and move chat around to a convenient place you want to position the chat box into. Release the mouse button and you're done.

5.1.3 Sizing the chat box:
Moving on to the top left corner of the chat box, sitting next to the chat box title you'll find 2 icons. Click and hold the [img]]http://i14.servimg.com/u/f14/17/20/25/96/resize10.gif[/img] button and resize chat to any convenient size. Release the mouse button and you're done.

5.2 Section 2:
At the right hand top corner of the chat box you'll find 3 buttons: Reading, Archives and Log Out.

5.2.1 Reading mode
By activating reading mode by actually clicking the "Reading" button, chat will not bother you with any new notifications or automatic scrolling until you're out of reading mode again by clicking the "Reading" button again. It will allow you to scroll back and read older messages that were written since chat was last cleared by an admin or chat moderator.

5.2.2 Archives
By activating archive mode by actually clicking the "Archives: Off" button, you'll be able to see all notifications and messages up to a point when chat was last last cleared by an admin or chat moderator. It will refresh when new messages have been entered.

5.2.3 Log Out
If you want to disconnect from chat, use the "Log Out" button found at the right hand top of the chat box. You'll be sent back to the "Log In" screen (see paragraph 4 above). The chat box can be minimized by clicking the "Chat" button, usually found at the right hand bottom of the screen (see paragraph 3 above).

5.3 Section 3:
This section is where you'll find the chat tabs. The default chat is the "Public" tab, but it can be named differently if an admin renamed it. You cannot close the "Public" tab. Tabs cannot be moved and are always shown in this order: Public - Extra chat tabs - Private chat tabs. You can shift focus between tabs by clicking them.

When having several tabs opened, the label of the tab you're in will be highlighted with a different color so chances of losing focus of the tab you're in will be minimized. Also, when in a certain tab and you receive messages in a different tab, those tabs will be highlighted as well to notify you.

5.3.1 Requesting extra public chat tabs
Given the proper permissions, an admin or chat moderator will able to open extra public tabs upon request for the time he or she has an active session.

5.3.2 Opening private chat tabs
Extra tabs can also be made when private chats are set up with another members or a group of members using the /pm command or by right clicking on a member's name in the "Online" section and explicitly requesting a private session. The name of the private chat tab will automatically be given the name of the member you started a conversation with. Respectively, the other member you're having a private chat with will see your username been given to the private chat label.

5.3.3 Closing private chat tabs
To close a private chat tab, hover over the tab and click the X symbol.

5.3.3 Sending private chat messages to multiple members at once
To set up a private chat with multiple members, use the following command from the message box in this format: /pm(user1,user2,user3,etc...) message and hit the "Send" button. It will send the message to multiple members and start a private conversation.

5.4 Section 4:
In the "Online" list part all members that have connected to the chat box are being displayed. Moderators, admins and the founder will be displayed with "Mod :" in front of their usernames, distinguishing themselves from other regular members that way.

5.4.1 User options menus
SELF - When right clicking your own name in the "Online" list, a couple of options are offered to you:

[img]
]http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/21/22/92/awc510.png[/img][/center]

Fig. 5: The options being displayed when selecting your own name.

OTHER - When right clicking another member's name in the "Online" list, some slightly different options are available to you:

[img]
]http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/05/73/25/awc610.png[/img][/center]

Fig. 6: The options being displayed when selecting another member's name.

Self - View Profile
Enter your profile page and view it.

Self - Send Private Message
Open your inbox and send (yourself) a private message.

Self - Idle
Click this option if you want to declare yourself to be "idle" or 'away' in chat. This state will only be exited when a new message has been sent into chat.

Other - View Profile
Open the member's profile you've selected and view it.

Other - Send Private Message
Open your inbox and send this member a private message.

Other - Start Private Conversation
Start a private conversation with the member you've selected. An extra private tab will be opened in which messages are not being displayed publicly and only you can see.

Other - Ignore (username)
When this has been selected, you will not be able to see this member's messages in chat. The ignored member will still be able to read your messages in chat, though.

Other - Un-Ignore (username)
When a member is being ignored this state can be discontinued by re-selecting the same member and click "Un-Ignore".

About being 'Idle'
When a user is being displayed (idle) that member is connected to chat, but has not been active for at least a couple minutes or has chosen to be "idle" using the options menu displayed for that member. By choice, the default 15 minute time-out and thus disconnect can be disabled. This can only be achieved by setting the "Disable timeout" option from the "User Options" menu. When a maximum of 60 minutes of inactivity has been reached, the user will be disconnected from chat and has to reconnect using the "Log In" button. This behavior of chat cannot be changed. To exit "idle' mode, enter and send a message in chat.

Left clicking a member's name
Left clicking a member's name in the "Online" list will send a command to the message box, after which you can immediately start writing the message you want to send privately. Hit the "Send" button to send that message as a private conversation. It'll open up a private tab. This is a short-cut to the pull-down menu used when right clicking a member and selecting "Start Private Conversation".

5.5 Section 5:
This is the chat box itself where messages and announcements are being displayed. On the right hand side you'll see the actual time messages were sent. If a date shifts, new messages will be displayed with a time and those of the prior date will be displayed with date and time.

5.6 Section 6:
This part of the chat box you'll probably using most. It holds some cool features and options. Let's work them out here:

5.6.1 User Options
In the "User Options" menu you'll find the options you can add to chat. It will enable you to style your messages. We already mentioned the "Disable Timeout" option in 5.4.1 > About being 'Idle'. To close this menu, click the "User Options" button again.

[img]
]http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/05/73/25/awcopt10.png[/img][/center]

Fig. 7: The User Options menu.

5.6.2 Smilies
Select the smilies you want to be added to your message using the "Smilies" menu. To close this menu, click the "Smilies" button again.

[img]
]http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/21/22/92/awcsmi10.png[/img][/center]

Fig. 8: The Smilies menu.

5.6.3 Colors
Select what color you want your message to be displayed using the "Colors" menu. You can either select a color first and start typing or type first, then highlight the text you typed, select proper color and then send it. Warning: please, mind the background color in chat, for selecting font colors narrowing down to this color and applying them to your text will be found hard to read for other members. To close this menu, click the "Colors" button again.

[img]
]http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/21/22/92/awccol10.png[/img][/center]

Fig. 9: The Colors menu.

5.7 Section 7:
This is the messaging section.

5.7.1 Sending text messages in chat
Enter your message in the white box and hit the "Send" button to have them displayed in chat. If the admin(s) or founder of the forum activated BBcode, you'll be able to use BBcode in chat as well.

5.7.2 Sending pictures using BBcode in chat
To send and display messages in chat using BBcode, use the following format:

Code:
[img][url=http://your-url-here[/img]
]http://your-URL-here[/img][/code][/center][/url]

5.7.3 Sending YouTube videos using BBcode in chat
To send and display YouTube videos in chat using BBcode, use the following format (ex.):

Code:
[youtube]VFpz41Jv610[/youtube]

So, edit the direct URL to the video (ex. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFpz41Jv610), delete everything before and including the equal symbol (=) and then use the unique video code and paste it as BBcode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[/strike]VFpz41Jv610.

5.7.4 Command List
To display a list of commands you can use in chat, enter: /cmd in the message box and click the "Send" button.

If you've got any further questions regarding this document or chat, please don't hesitate to contact your administrator or chat moderator.

Author: Samantha Melissa S.
Date: May 1, 2015
Document Status: Reviewed and approved by LGforum

©Avacweb - 2015

pdb1
Admin
Admin

http://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top