Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 43669 messages in 6438 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

WHAT IT BOILS DOWN TO

Go down

WHAT IT BOILS DOWN TO Empty WHAT IT BOILS DOWN TO

Post by Paul Thu 23 Jul 2015, 11:16 am

What it boils down to is that there are a majority of our members that are all in . Ideal CC members . They step up and help in all kinds of ways all the time by participating , posting , asking questions , welcoming new members , friending and playing matches with fellow CC members . keeping current on CC tourneys and events , representing the CC , recruiting when they can , joking around , being gr8 sportsmen . Voluntarily because they like it and they know it's the right way for our CC to run . Because mainly i have beat it into their heads as I was learning these very same things . So now it's voluntary . lol . But it definitely works .

It is not selfish or unreasonable for me to think that because a majority is this way . That all members could and should be this way .

We only have 50 members . That is a very easy # to manage . But can only be successful if everyone is onboard on the same page .

The other members that are the minority are not bad members at all . They participate a lot , they add XP points , They are nice guys . Some of them may be even trying to keep current in the forum but just happened to miss a couple things about the current tourney issues . That is understandable and we are all human and none of us get everything right .
  So what do we do about the even smaller minority that really isn't going to really go to the forum and the chances that another custom tourney is compromised is very likely ?

I really don't know exactly who they are . But everyday another CC members says . " I didn't know that " . Well there is one of them right there . Never reading the CC details . And now some are not even familiar with bracket protocol that aren't even CC rules at all and are nothing new . 

95 % of the time I spend a lot of time politely explaining and spelling out all these things that a majority already know and do . But knowing that the ones I am trying to inform . Probably won't even read my info . And if they do read . You sure can't tell because I / we still never hear from some of them . 

Then there are a few that will only email me and PM message me and tell me they are playing a lot and adding all these XP's . So truthfully I am grateful for those things because that makes the one important factor here a full 100% . That is CC tourney participation . Plus they did message me .

It then becomes touchy . It is then that I want to say ( and sometimes do say ) " Hey man that is all gr8 appreciate that . So what I need you to do now is start reading the forum so you don't miss anything important . And if you don't mind , go ahead and post a remark there just so we know you have been there . 

That part is the part that some feel I am crossing the line . Some just quit right then . Some say ya ya Paul ok no problem . And I know they don't mean it . 

Yes all the little things  I say we need to do does involve a special committed passion for teamwork that makes it  work like  a well oiled machine . 

I can see how many just ain't gonna feel that . And I don't think they should have to if they don't want to . Hell they already do here more than they would have to do in most CC's . And I have no resentment to them at all because even the worse one is ten times better than we had last year .

So since a 50 or 40 or 30 member CC with all members on the same page is a very real possibility . Do I keep striving for that until it happens ? Knowing that eventually the good members that are old friends and do help the CC a lot but just don't ( for whatever their legitimate reasons are ) that are going to continue a certain amount of disconnect because they just aren't that communicative . That still could be a problem and will be a tough day if it means a parting of the ways .

I hope that I described all that so you all can see my dilemma and just how tough my position is . My goals and direction was never supposed to be so difficult . Because it makes so much sense to me still . Only if it makes the same amount of sense to you all also .

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: