Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 43720 messages in 6442 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH

Go down

WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH Empty WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH

Post by Paul Mon 07 Sep 2015, 9:30 pm

Valley of the Sun Casual Club » Discussions » Windows 10 AND Unstable Flash

• WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH U2646733_20150613_081659.jpg?0.76.5715WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH USA.gif?0.76.5715azdewars

110 Posts
    08-19-2015 8:16 AM

Paul and Bobby
    Posted at midnight  under Tourney Post  where I found You and Bobby. Brought info into new post for visibility .
    Whoops , what browsers r u both using  and 32bit or 64bit and r  u using shockwave in conjunction with flash . heck
     this is what i DO know:
    In general terms Google Chrome had a back door that was easily detected and wide open  to some serious vulnerabilities. Attacked using a exploit called the "zero day exploits" and the Italian hack group totally VIOLATED googleChrome anf Firefox plugins.
    Firefox and google chrome are blocking all plugin pages. At this time there are NO PATCHESavailable in near future. Some say scratch the whole software pckg and start over.
    This is only an educated guess, as there is no  remedy. Your symtoms are evidence to me that ur infected and THEY can take over ur computrer. Little known fact to publ;ici is a keystroke app was installed as malware.  Thats huge...ofk
    DELETE ALL PLUIGINS associated with browsers.via internet options. Run "chkdisk /f /s"  from command prompt. Download  ULTRADEFRAG from non affected system and run FULL OPTIMIZE ( http://skylineservers.dl.sourceforge.net/project/ultradefrag/stable-release/6.1.0/ultradefrag-6.1.0.bin.i386.exe ) AND MALWAREBYTES both are freeware.  download onto USB flash drive and install. when completed, do a COLD SYSTEM REBOOT. shutdown and unplug from wall socket ~5 mins, plug back in n fire her up.  Best of luck. ill do some looking into further at how they resolve if possible
    Most exploits are designed to attack forward, however, they suck at watching their back. Thats why you load from usb and attack  them from behind.. Bigf misconception on anti-virus  ,  malware is that it already bypassed your on-board protection. running scan internally waste of time. but loading clean install from outside in gives you better odds of taken control back.
    ADDENDUM to my previous post. i would COMPLETELY delete your browser and ALL associated data. THEN run defrag. Now u can re-install with no plugins OR intall suggested windows open source browsers NOT affiliated with ones infected. I have personally used them  for evaluation and was impressed with the lightweight and speed for very small application
    Avant Browser
    Maxthon (my personal favorite )
    Midori (not good on heavy plugin sites, otherwise, its kicks but)
    Tor Browser (wow ,, whats there to say that hasnt already been said. This takes you to the OTHER internet)

Paul, i've  (Maxthon) has survived worst attacks on purpose by myself . I did  perform steps i listed but reinstalled and ran like a champ. Lost data blah blah blah . I believe you'll be fine, Backup at this point in attack is futile.. I had to wipe hdd clean DoD specs
    re-install OS but i was rally threw everything at...
    im going to play  couple rounds reflect back on those days when i went to Sexaholics Anoy    just to pick up women EASILY. The things i've done JUST for sex . The power of the vagina. powerful stuff there
    john

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH Empty Re: WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH

Post by Paul Sun 18 Oct 2015, 9:22 pm

• Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH U2646733_20150613_081659.jpg?0.77.5746WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH USA.gif?0.77.5746azdewars

141 Posts
    08-19-2015 8:41 AM

Gotta pick on Microsoft, This is an section of the Windows 10 Privacy Policy.
    "Beware: here’s one excerpt from Microsoft’s WINDOWS 10 Privacy Policy ,
    "inally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to: 1.comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies; 2.protect our customers, for example to prevent spam or attempts to defraud users of the services, or to help prevent the loss of life or serious injury of anyone; 3.operate and maintain the security of our services, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks; or 4.protect the rights or property of Microsoft, including enforcing the terms governing the use of the services – however, if we receive information indicating that someone is using our services to traffic in stolen intellectual or physical property of Microsoft, we will not inspect a customer’s private content ourselves, but we may refer the matter to law enforcement..."
    WTF..spying on us .suggestions:
    1. open Settings and click on Privacy. There, you’ll find 13 different screens — yes, 13 — to go through, and you’ll want to disable anything that seems worrying.,
    2, consider dumping Cortana. Yes, the voice-driven assistant
    3. removing your Microsoft account from Windows 10 completely and using a newly made local account instead
    4. Search web for suggestions
    ONE WORLD ORDER SUCKS so far
    I posted on facebook  approx, 1k of emails between FBI and their sub-contractor for mainframe/database attacks.  : - )) if they didnt bury that company in the desert. Anyway there r around 12 15 emails between this so-called A! security company base out of italy. Sounds familiar this groupemail between them and the Head of FB! and i suspect CIA where the ciontent was about install malware in ALL consumer products. This is no joke Go to wiki leaks search fbi.
    John

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH U4744226_20151008_050620.jpg?0.77.5746WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH USA.gif?0.77.5746robmurphy4

573 Posts
    08-19-2015 10:50 AM

John,
     Thanks for the great information. I'm not real tech savoy but now I know not to use Chrome. Very helpful.
    Rob

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH U2646733_20150613_081659.jpg?0.77.5746WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH USA.gif?0.77.5746azdewars

141 Posts
    08-19-2015 11:23 AM

tyvm Rob

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

141 Posts
    08-19-2015 11:28 AM

tyvm Rob. Thats the MOST words  EVER in this forum. Paul hit the G-spot : - ))
    john

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH U327826_20140829_064405.jpg?0.77.5746WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH USA.gif?0.77.5746KellyGreer

372 Posts
    08-20-2015 1:47 PM

I'm unclear as to what this discussion has to do with the topic line here.
    BUT...I don't use Chrome to play this game - tried it a long time ago and found it to be horrible for WGT.  I use the Maxthon browser to play WGT.  It's very smooth and very little herky-jerky movement on one's swing.   
    And yes, I have Windows 10 installed on my computer.  Have had for about 1 month now.  Overall I think it's better than Windows 8 but that's not much of an accomplishment as I hated Windows 8.  The real downside for me in having Windows 10 is it SLOWS DOWN  one's computer to the  point of being ridiculous.
    P.S....I do not know where the above quote regarding the alleged Windows 10 privacy statement came from but I don't see anything even remotely like that on my Windows 10 privacy statement - which can be seen here - 
    Microsoft Privacy Statement
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement/default.aspx

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

141 Posts
    08-20-2015 4:50 PM

MS collects ALL data from you  AND MS decides  what to do with that data , be it for advertising , law enforcement or branch of govt. CENSORSHIP ......
    Expand "Reasons We Share Personal Data"
    There is what you missed
    John

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH U5453491_20150822_135013.PNG?0.77.5746WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH USA.gif?0.77.5746pdb1

5,705 Posts
    08-20-2015 5:34 PM

WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH Icon-quote sinisavrc1:
    Did some test and so Maxton comes on bottom of the food chain and still Mozilla is the fastest 

FLASH BENCHMARK TEST - How well does your computer run Flash?

WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH Icon-quote pdb1:
    I had the same results from the test . However , on my computer , no question Maxthon is the fastest , smoothest , most responsive playing WGT . Which makes sense . Being that they are an award winning gaming browser that requires much less cookies and other interfering , slow down files to run . This test measures the general flash speeds . And measures very little related to WGT game play . So faster results here do not necessarily represent faster WGT game play speeds . That's a fact Jack .

WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH Shockwave_zpsmtkw4kve
      This is part of my problem . Not the shockwave . But my relunctence to let go of let go of my Maxthon love affair . I am using Edge right now . Many things I like about it .
      But bottom line Maxthon  has many more user friendly features that have spoiled me . Speed , easy access to any amount of tabs . editability ( see edge screen shot not pixelled correctly ) , most importantly for me . Being fully consumed in my CC and website , I could not live without the split screen feature .
     I have not figured out how to enable a search bar for any engine on my Edge browser .
      However , Edge is very close . The split screen is the deal breaker for me .
      Oh . How the hell do I get Adblocker , or Adfender enabled ? That is the biggest deal breaker of all . Have not seen an ad in two years . They are so nauseating . I recently got an email from Adblocker congratulating me for blocking 100,000 ads , I think 75,000 th place in their competition . Lol .
      Whatthefkever . On the fence much ? I think so .
      Notice the date of the shockwave player ? Very close to the date of the other first big  life changing WGT update .

My issues John concern more with performance than security . 

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH U5453491_20150822_135013.PNG?0.77.5746WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH USA.gif?0.77.5746pdb1

5,705 Posts
    08-20-2015 5:58 PM

WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH Icon-quote KellyGreer:
    And yes, I have Windows 10 installed on my computer.  Have had for about 1 month now.  Overall I think it's better than Windows 8 but that's not much of an accomplishment as I hated Windows 8.  The real downside for me in having Windows 10 is it SLOWS DOWN  one's computer to the  point of being ridiculous

I have to agree Kelly the more I use Windows 10 he more interference I am noticing . 
     I run strictly Maxthon now . No glitches or slowdowns whatsoever . 

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,705 Posts
    08-21-2015 5:29 PM

Sorry about the right side cut off . Again I wasn't able to pixel it correctly . Many of the links are active and should answer some of your questions .

WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH Mail1_windows_logo2_double
    Email12
    This email has been designed to work with Windows 10 devices.
    Welcome to Windows 10
    Getting Started Series
    This is the first in a series of emails designed to help you get the most out of Windows 10. This email includes the info you need to get up and running quickly.
    WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH Mail1_masthead_hero
    If you’ve opted out of receiving email, you’ll only get one more in this series. See the bottom of this email if you’d like to opt back in.
    It’s the Windows you know, only better
    WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH Mail1_module1_hero
    Windows 10 is so familiar and easy to use, you’ll feel like an expert. Because updates are automatically enabled1, you’ll have the very latest features when they’re released, which means Windows will just keep getting better.
    Get to know the Get Started app
    We’ve designed the Get Started app to help you get the most out of Windows 10. It can help you get on the web, navigate your device, move files, set up printers and hardware, and more. Any time we add new features to Windows 10, the app will automatically update1 to help you with those, too.
    Open the Get Started app
    WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH Mail1_module2_hero
    WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH Mail1_module3_cortana_logo_double
    Meet Cortana
    You now have your very own personal assistant. Cortana2 works across your day and your Windows 10 devices to help you get things done. By learning more about you over time, Cortana becomes more useful every day.
    Just talk or type and Cortana will help you:
    WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH Mail1_module3_hero
    Set up CortanaLearn more
    Getting around your device
    WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH Mail1_module3_1
    Search with the taskbar or Cortana2
    The easiest way to search the web, your device, and access and share the files on OneDrive is through the Windows search box on your taskbar or by simply asking Cortana.
    Learn more
    WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH Mail1_module3_2
    Get to your settings
    Update your settings and personalize Windows 10 the way you want.
    Open settings
    Learn more
    WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH Mail1_module3_3
    Touch3 or type
    Interact with your device in the way that’s most natural.
    Learn more
    WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH Mail1_module3_4
    Surf the web
    Introducing Microsoft Edge, the new browser that makes the web work the way you do.
    Open your browser
    Learn more about Microsoft Edge
    WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH Mail1_module4_hero
    We’re here to help
    Have a question or need some info? Help is already built in. Just use the Windows search box and Windows 10 will use Cortana2 to get a quick answer, a step‑by‑step tutorial, or a connection to a real person through our Contact Support app.4
    Discover everything your Microsoft account can do
    WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH Mail1_module5_hero
    With this one account, you can take your settings, preferences, and files you have backed up on OneDrive with you across all your devices – and not just Windows devices5. Plus, you’ll only need to remember one user ID and password.
    Update your Microsoft account
    Let’s keep in touch
    Get the Windows newsletter to learn about new features coming to Windows 10, entertainment and apps in the Windows Store, tips, tricks, and more.

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

141 Posts
    08-21-2015 6:46 PM

Hey guys ..1 last word from me on this subject. Go to task manager and lookup what some of those apps running in background really are. You'll see my point and why your system gets bogged down and cpu usage sky-rocketing.
    Respectfully,
    John

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

141 Posts
    08-21-2015 7:08 PM

They paint a pretty picture Paul. What they fail to show you starting with One Drive is the Keylogger thats attached to that nice application monitoring chosen keywords that raise a flag. Now ur on "THE LIST". I've shared the information. The hacked emails between FBI and Italian Internet Security outfit (who got hacked) where it is a written request to install malware (Keylogger being 1) in ALL consumer electronic devices effective immediately. This data has been posted on WiKiLeaks under FBI emails.

john

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,705 Posts
    08-21-2015 8:33 PM

John . I am sure you are right about everything . But without the tech savvy knowledge that one would need to avoid and escape this inevitable infiltration . We are sitting ducks and have no where to go . Basically we accept our doom . As unfortunate as it is . As pathetic as it sounds our ignorance has chosen our untimely demise . 
      My suggestion is to play as many rounds as you can . May the COURSE be with you .

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

141 Posts
    08-21-2015 10:38 PM

Amen my friend
    john

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH U5228356_20120930_134459.jpg?0.77.5746WINDOWS 10 AND UNSTABLE FLASH USA.gif?0.77.5746Buddha248

45 Posts
    08-23-2015 4:39 AM

I use win 10 with chrome and the only time I have problems with WGT is when I have another browser Tab open with a program that updates the screen. Animated weather maps for example..  The weather channel app is the worst offender producing very jerky meters.

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down