Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 43720 messages in 6442 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

HELLO GANG

Go down

HELLO GANG Empty HELLO GANG

Post by Paul Mon 12 Oct 2015, 12:32 am

• HELLO GANG Pdb1d15
    pdb1

5,558 Posts
    10-09-2015 10:10 AM

Hi VOTSCCers .
      As you all can see there is another CLASH going .. Play if you can , or like , or want to . No pressure at all . Remember it is only worth your while if you can buy the passes . Otherwise your point totals will be so minimal and frustrating that it's just not worth it . I think the only value is the thrill of the chase . Sometimes coming out ahead , sometimes not .
      Something I keep meaning to mention . These CLASHES are what the Speed Boost modes are designed for . Fast and Ultra speed ( fast is probably most popular ) enable one to play mega amounts of rounds . 6 per hour , or 3 quickies in 30 minutes . Or whatever .
      In other news . My game play sucks lately . Having major problems with Maxthon . Over 2 years ago when I discovered Maxthon and the ability to disable the right click menu while playing WGT . I thought I had discovered the cure to my twitchy finger always clicking the right click and causing meter sticks that would click and add on extra strokes almost every hole . Now I have no flash player in Maxthon . So I am forced to play in other browsers that have the right click menu . My first 3 rounds in the CLASH I shot 39's in all 3 . UGH !
      In some very sad news . There was a shooting this morning at NAU . Half my family are alums there . Hitting pretty close to home .
      Enjoy your weekend E 1 .
      Paul

• HELLO GANG Cluckt27

clucktrentsuperd

186 Posts
    10-09-2015 12:26 PM

sorry to hear about the shootings paul.... god speed on that!!!! man this world is lost!! on systems.... man i got glitches on every browseer i use..... might be wgt servers..... i mean worse than it ever has been..... frustrating when it is not a players fault on shooting bad.... forget all that my heart goes out to those people at NAU!!!  trent

• HELLO GANG Chipn210

Chipn2

75 Posts
    10-09-2015 12:47 PM

Sorry to hear about the NAU shooting,god bless all those involved.On to the meter issue try to set your meter.By doing this it may help your game.So what you do is when the round starts, pull club to fully back and hold it there till it releases on its own.This may take 30 seconds.Then try to hit the ball.It slows the jumpiness of the meter.Hope this helps.Chip

• HELLO GANG Pdb1d15

pdb1

5,558 Posts
    10-09-2015 4:16 PM

Thanx for the tip Chip . But my problem is so much worse . I inevitably  accidentally click the right click drop down menu . It then freezes on my screen . Clicking on or off the menu does not clear it off my screen . I then have to click all over the screen to  try to clear it as the shot is frozen until the menu is gone . Many times because of where the meter has stopped while this is occurring , my attempts to clear the menu result in a stroke .
      I know E 1 has had this at least a little at some point . My point is that playing without the right click drop down menu enabled in Maxthon  for so long . So it didn't matter if I accidentally clicked the right click because nothing would happen . Has made my fingers lazy and unaccustomed to staying in control . It's like I'm starting all over learning how to click . It is not just the menu that appears . Also the settings menu and the Adobe homepage . Lol like I said . Maxthon spoiled me . I will figure out how to click again sometime .
      The practice swing that Chip mentioned is a gr8 tip for clearing a jumpy meter .
      My problem is all me . My computer is soo smooth and has potential to carry me to levels way beyond my current wheel spin .

• HELLO GANG Harry424

harry4364

151 Posts
    10-09-2015 4:31 PM

this shooting sh-t has got to stop.give everyone a gun so at least it will be fair.

• HELLO GANG Pdb1d15

pdb1

5,558 Posts
    10-09-2015 4:40 PM

Lol . There's the answer harry . Ready Aim Fire ! That is certainly a good way to end it all .

• HELLO GANG Pdb1d15

pdb1

5,558 Posts
    10-09-2015 8:42 PM

HELLO GANG CLASH%20%209_zpszirxmzc9
    HELLO GANG Clash%20%209%20friday%20midnight_zpshpcfyloa

• HELLO GANG Pdb1d15

pdb1

5,558 Posts
    10-10-2015 12:11 AM

I am really struggling and scrambling 39 , 39 , 39 , 41 , 35 , 38 , 40 are my CLASH scores so far .

• HELLO GANG Pdb1d15

pdb1

5,558 Posts
    10-10-2015 2:55 AM

Got my Maxthon back . What a complete difference . First round a 33 .

• HELLO GANG Pdb1d15

pdb1

5,558 Posts
    10-10-2015 5:21 AM

Gonna get some sleep now . I wouldn't worry about this CLASH . Sherbrooke has some big guns . 

• HELLO GANG Mgroza13

MGroza

73 Posts
    10-10-2015 7:34 AM

Aim very sorry guys I have 2 skip this one aim out of credit only I can use the 1 pass what we get for free everyday

• HELLO GANG Pdb1d15

pdb1

5,558 Posts
    10-10-2015 1:20 PM

The Peoples Club
      OMG . We have been matched up with the most famous , the best run , the first 250 member CC . Run by none other than the incredible courteneyfish . Her assistance and guidance in the main forums with my issues is the main reason I have learned some of the important information regarding CC's and just a bunch of valuable info across the board . They are no longer the dominant # 1 CC on the leader boards . But they are not far behind . This CC warrants mad respect from all . I would  love to give them a run for their money though .  

• HELLO GANG Jimq9158

JimQ916

1,134 Posts
    10-10-2015 2:03 PM

First off, sorry about the shootings but in the same breath I'm glad it wasn't your family but my heart goes out to all the families affected. The gun control law is a joke....take the guns out of people's hands that need them and let the criminals keep theirs...DUH!!!! As far as the super passes you have a great idea about letting all (or most) of the passes to all who didn't get any last time out. I'm hoping that they save them until close to the end and make up some ground quickly...it can be done, especially if the other CC used all their passes already. Not gonna be able to play as I'm trying to get enough credits to keep me in balls for awhile. I have full faith in you all and hope you make up the points and kick their asses.....JIM

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down