Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44248 messages in 6532 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

PROBLEM WITH THE DING

Go down

PROBLEM WITH THE DING Empty PROBLEM WITH THE DING

Post by Paul Mon 12 Oct 2015, 12:44 am

• PROBLEM WITH THE DING Mrgain13

•  by mrgain Today at 6:45

Hi, I hope this is the right place to come. When I play a game there is a small power sign over the ding and no matter how careful Iam before I take the shot the meter turns green and shoots back so I can either leave it and start again or have another go.  I suppose its the same for everybody but its so annoying. Is there a way to remove this power sign please. Thanks  Gordon .

• PROBLEM WITH THE DING Apdb1d23
     pdb1

5,558 Posts

• 09-22-2015 6:50 PM
      Unfortunately Gordon . The website is not the best place to post an urgent issue . As it is a virtual ghost town in E Space . Literally no one visits the site . So no one would be able to respond . 
      This forum and The WGT main forums would be the places to post and get informed and timely responses . 
      Bug reports are how the QA team can find and see your issue . What time it happened , what course , any other details along with a screen shot will help them assess and try and solve each issue .
      Member services will answer almost everything that has already been solved . At the bottom of your screen click contact . Then click customer support . You can then describe your issue and they will respond with any info they know .
      I tried searching for your issue . Saw very little . But did come up with this .

• PROBLEM WITH THE DING Markus10

markusJAMES11
      9 Posts
      08-14-2014 4:50 PM

Cany one ell me how to kill the new green meter?its killing my game and the fun level has ome way down 4 me.after two years,you get ues to you putting and might not want it changed.no one ive talked to like it.....

• PROBLEM WITH THE DING Wgtdbl10

WGTdbloshoe
      2,552 Posts
      08-14-2014 4:57 PM

markusJAMES11:

Cany one ell me how to kill the new green meter?its killing my game and the fun level has ome way down 4 me.after two years,you get ues to you putting and might not want it changed.no one ive talked to like it.....

Go into the game client window and click on menu the settings.  Once there scroll down and you will see where you can turn on and off the putter pal.

- WGTdbloshoe

pdb1

5,558 Posts
    09-22-2015 7:03 PM

Perhaps this will help .
    Bug Release 8/5

• PROBLEM WITH THE DING Mrgain13

mrgain

198 Posts
    09-23-2015 3:27 AM

Thanks for your help Paul I will go to WGT,it really spoils the game. regards \Gordon

pdb1

5,558 Posts
    09-23-2015 3:36 AM

Sorry about your issue Gordon . Try posting here Bug Log and see what kind of help you get . Good luck 
      Paul

pdb1

5,558 Posts
    09-23-2015 3:50 AM

PROBLEM WITH THE DING Bug%20report_zpseortxyod
      I'm sure E 1 knows this but if you right click during a game in the game client window . You get a drop down menu that says submit report to WGT . Click that and you get this bug report . It is recommended for every one to do this as it goes to the right department that actually investigates the issues .
      Thank you 

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down