Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 43720 messages in 6442 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

Forum Readers

Go down

Forum Readers Empty Forum Readers

Post by Paul Mon 12 Oct 2015, 12:46 am

• Forum Readers Apdb1d23

pdb1

5,558 Posts
    09-13-2015 8:55 AM

I just have to ask Why it is that so few comments or responses are made here . I wonder if the topics don't interest you ? Do you feel like if and when you do that myself or others respond in a negative way ? Some of my statements don't seem like they are really asking for answers , I know that . But input is always welcome . Do you not feel like you know us well enough ? Or that nobody cares about what you say ? I know that many of you do not have much time . Life , school , family , work , other outside interests , etc . As do I and I know that running this CC requires considerable more time than I would expect anyone to spend here . 
      Games , rounds are very time consuming . Most don't have much more time than that . You all know that I would like just a little more in this CC than playing CC tourneys . I don't know how much more clear about that when you join , that I could be . It needs to voluntary though . Something you don't mind taking a couple minutes is all from time to time .
      There are quite a few of you that do do this . Nice brief comments , observations , opinions , facts , etc . Many do not . I don't know why . I have to admit I sometimes can't help thinking that you may not know or like me or us . That may be . You can get to know me / us a little better with just a little more input . If you don't agree with something , that is GR8 . I / we welcome and respect your views and beliefs no matter what .
      I have been doing this for a very long time . I used to ask much more and found that it just wasn't feasible . These few things I ask are reasonable and is part of what separates us from many other CC's . This forum is a big part of that . I do believe that most of you do read it now and that is an integral part of the success of any CC . 
      I am so pleased to have this group we have now to be sure . I am just hoping to encourage a little more input from some of you we havn't heard from much . Please consider this . Only a couple few minutes . I am interested in you and what you have to say . As it is part of the fun end of the CC by friending all 40 something of us so that we are available to the rest of us on the rare occasion that we may play a round or have conversation . That makes the complete circle of what VOTSCC represents . At the minimum . More is always welcome and appreciated , on your own . 
      Thank you for listening members 
      Paul 
      VOTSCC

• Forum Readers Nitram19

nitramgoht

66 Posts
    09-13-2015 9:57 AM

I took a vow of silence for the next ten years......Shzt, I just broke my vow!  Hey Paul, have a great day!

• Forum Readers Jimq9191

JimQ916

1,134 Posts
    09-13-2015 10:05 AM

You said it all here. I go by the "Build it and they will come" theory...Jim

• Forum Readers Apdb1d23

pdb1

5,558 Posts
    09-13-2015 10:09 AM

Lol . Nitra .Thanx guys .

• Forum Readers Apdb1d23

pdb1

5,558 Posts
    09-13-2015 1:23 PM

JimQ916:
    "Build it and they will come" theory

That's a gr8 theory Jim . I also subscribe to that . But you know me . I want a little more .

• Forum Readers Harry431

harry4364

151 Posts
    09-13-2015 4:22 PM

been away for a few days but back for a while now.love always,harry.

• Forum Readers Buddha17

Buddha248

43 Posts
    09-13-2015 4:24 PM

I come to play not socialize and chat.
    I read for information I need seldom see any need for more.

• Forum Readers Robmur45

robmurphy4

552 Posts
    09-13-2015 4:36 PM

Buddha248:

Dave stop with the warm fuzzy postings. They are making me cry.

Rob

• Forum Readers Apdb1d23

pdb1

5,558 Posts
    09-13-2015 7:44 PM

robmurphy4:
    Dave stop with the warm fuzzy postings. They are making me cry.

I know isn't he sweet .

• Forum Readers Apdb1d23

pdb1

5,558 Posts
    09-13-2015 7:48 PM

Buddha248:

I read for information I need seldom see any need for more.

Ok but don't tell anybody Dave . Wouldn't want others to follow that example would we . 

• Forum Readers Apdb1d23

pdb1

5,558 Posts
    09-13-2015 8:19 PM

pdb1:

I know i have said this 100 times before . I know the rest of you get that I am not asking for socializing at all . I make that very clear . 
      The only way to validate to me that you are reading the forum . That you do care to follow forum protocol and respect the wishes of CC board of directors . Me , myself and I . Is to make a forum post now and then . Whether it be an ugh , a hey you , or a fk you . That is all I ask . I will not make exceptions . Dave you already said more than we needed to hear from you .You are all good . But there are others we havn't heard squat from . That is not acceptable . If it continues for too long . I will try to message them several times and encourage them to make a forum post . If they will not , I have to remove them . 
      The deal is . I came in very late in the the developing of a CC . There are people that just are gr8 for the kind of CC that i want . Some of you are here . But most are already established in very big and some of them well run CC's . Those CC's didn't have to recruit at all . People were signing up like crazy . They had to limit CC's to 250 members . What I have found are the stubborn hold outs that really didn't know or think they wanted to be in a CC so they checked a couple of them out .
      I am not talking about you guys by the way .
      I am talking about many before and during that I tried to get my simple message to and could not .
      You all are even better than most in other CC's because you play CC tourneys . That is the sign that you do want to be in a CC . That is gr8 . I know I push my luck by asking a little more . But it makes sense to me . I will keep trying and keep on keepin on .
      Thanx to you all for doing it too .
      Up at the top of this thread . It does seem like I am asking for a little socializing . Not really . I am still only trying to establish a bond that has never happened here with the members all friending , playing rounds and able to communicate freely 100% . That has not happened . I will continue to try . I do not think it is unrealistic . I do not think it will take too much more of your time . If you think it will then yes , you are in the wrong CC . 
      I will keep trying . Everyone plays plenty of tourneys , a lot of you already communicate more than enough . If the rest of  you all tried harder to friend and play  If half of the rest of you responded with something like Dave did and the other half responded with fk you . I would be happy . Pretty damn simple if you ask me .

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down