If you wanted to look at the Magic Star . You will see that it is in the forum F6 . If you click F6 you wiil see just those 12 forums . Then you can look in each one at all the topics in them .
Just download and install
It's been a while since I expressed some of my objectives for the CC . First of all I like and respect everyone that joins our club . I realize that not everyone knows what a CC is all about . Many have different reasons for joining . I really don't know how many of the other clubs are run . They are all different . What I want to emphasize in our CC is that whatever tier you are . That you feel comfortable here , part of a team of players that come here to find conditions that enable them to improve their game , hone their skills , lower their scores ,lower their averages , move up in tiers . Enjoyably and comfortably with the conditions that challenge them enough to keep that drive without the frustrationsof regular game play . All that is completely possible by either creating those tourneys yourself or by messaging me about it . Or someone else in your tier that has been creating tourneys . Any kind of information that you need to know should be provided here , any kind of appp , calculator , help , tutorial , tournament , statistic , message , opinion , gripe , compliment , etc , etc . Should able to be aqcuired here ( or in our website , as it may be easier there ). With your help , all of this can be done easily . We already have a good start . I am going to be here for a very long time trying to achieve all this . For any of you that think it's a good direction for your CC to go in . Then lets keep on keepin on . Sincerely , Your Co team member PDB1 , Paul ( sitting here on a rare rainy day ) May the SUN always be with you
Re: Where are the Flags ?By Bertasion in Valley of the Sun Casual Club The other day upon the heather fair I hit a flagstick that was not there. I saw it's shadow and heard the clank but where it stood was just a blank. It was not there again today. I wonder when it will come back and stay. Brian
BEST OF BANDON PAR 3
THE OLYMPIC CLUB
ROYAL ST. GEORGE
PINEHURST NO. 8
CHALLANGE AT MANELE
EXPERIENCE AT KOELE
BEST OF WATER SHOTS
BEST OF FAMOUS SHOTS
BEST OF PUTTING
You need to play at least 5 ranked rounds as hack to saturate & be eligible for Amateur.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 100 you go from Hack to Amateur.
You need to play at least 10 ranked rounds as amateur to saturate & be eligible for Pro.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 80 you go from Amateur to Pro..
You need to play at least 20 ranked rounds as Pro to saturate & be eligible for Tour Pro.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 72 you go from pro to Tour Pro.
You need to play at least 25 ranked rounds as Tour pro to saturate & be eligible for Master.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 67 you go from Tour Pro to Master.
You need to play at least 40 ranked rounds as Master to saturate & be eligible for Tour Master.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 63 you go from Master to Tour Master.
You need to play at least 50 ranked rounds as Tour Master to saturate & be eligible for Legend.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 61 you go from Tour Master to Legend.
You need to play at least 500 ranked rounds as Legend to to saturate & be eligible for Tour Legend.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 60 you go from Legend to Tour Legend.
You need to play at least 200 ranked rounds as Tour Legend to to saturate & be eligible for Champion .
When your average score is equal or smaller than 59 you go from Tour Legend to Champion .
You need to play another 200 ranked rounds as a Champion to saturate .
You need to jump through 10,000 hoops before you receive an exclusive personal invitation before reaching Tour Champion.
May the SUN always be with you
So if you want to tweak Windows 8 and want to make it super fast, check out following simple steps:
I'm providing a ready-made Registry script in this step which will tweak some settings in Windows 8 Registry to make Windows faster. It'll reduce timeout values, set Windows to automatically end not responding tasks, make menus to show faster upon clicking and tweak various other settings.STEP 1: Apply Registry Tweaks
Simply download the zip file given in following topic, extract it and you'll get "Registry Tweaks to Make Windows Faster.reg" file. Run the file and it'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Download Windows 8 Registry Tweaks Collection
The zip file also contains an uninstallation registry script to restore all default settings.
By default Windows shows many eye candy effects such as animations, shadow effects, etc to enhance user interface. You can turn off these kind of effects to speed up system performance.STEP 2: Customize System Properties to Disable Shadows and Animations
1. Press "Win+R" keys together to open RUN dialog box. Now type sysdm.cpl and press Enter. It'll open System Properties window.
2. Now go to "Advanced" tab and click on "Settings" button present in "Performance" section.
3. It'll open a new window. Now uncheck following options:
- Animate controls and elements inside windows
- Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing
- Animations in the taskbar
- Fade or slide menus into view
- Fade or slide ToolTips into view
- Fade out menu items after clicking
- Save taskbar thumbnail previews
- Show shadows under mouse pointer
- Show shadows under windows
- Show translucent selection rectangle
- Slide open combo boxes
- Smooth-scroll list boxes
4. Apply the changes and close the window.
You can disable a few features of Windows Explorer such as tooltips, etc to improve Explorer functionality:STEP 3: Change Folder Options to Disable Unnecessary Features
1. Open My Computer and click on "View" tab present in the Ribbon. Now click on "Options" button present at the end to open Folder Options window.
2. Go to "View" tab and uncheck following options:
- Display file size information in folder tips
- Hide empty drives in the Computer folder
- Hide extensions for known file types
- Show encrypted or compressed NTFS files in color
- Show pop-up description for folder and desktop items
3. Apply changes and close the window.
There are many built-in services in Windows which automatically start with Windows and always run in background even if the system doesn't need them. You can disallow many unnecessary services to start automatically with Windows to improve system performance.STEP 4: Disallow Unnecessary Windows Services to Start Automatically
Check out following tutorial to learn which services you should disable in Windows 8:
Beginner's Guide to Configure Windows 8 / 8.1 Services
Many 3rd party software add their entries in Windows startup list so that they can automatically run as soon as Windows starts. Many of those startup items are unnecessary and can be removed from startup list to speedup Windows.STEP 5: Disable Unnecessary Programs from Windows Startup
Follow these simple steps to disable unwanted startup items in Windows 8:
1. In previous Windows versions the startup items list was present in system configuration manager which can be accessed using msconfig command. But Microsoft has moved the startup items list in Windows 8. Now it can be accessed using Task Manager.
Right-click on Taskbar and select "Task Manager" option. Alternatively, you can directly open Task Manager by pressing "Ctrl+Shift+Esc" keys together.
2. Now go to "Startup" tab and here you can click on the unwanted item and click on "Disable" button to remove it from startup.
Now the disabled program will no longer run whenever you start Windows. It'll only run if you launch it manually.
By default Windows plays sounds for various system events such as error messages, device connect, device disconnect, command success, battery status, UAC prompt, etc.STEP 6: Remove Sound Notifications of System Events
Sometimes many of these sound notifications might cause a little bit slowness in your system. If you have a slow computer system, you can disable some or all sound notifications in Windows 8 to speedup your computer system:
1. Open Control Panel and click on Sound icon. Alternatively, you can directly open it using mmsys.cpl command.
2. Once you open Sound window, go to "Sounds" tab. Here you can click on desired program event which you want to disable and then select "(None)" from "Sounds" drop-down list.
If you want to disable all sound notifications, select "No Sounds" from "Sound Scheme" drop-down box.
3. Apply the changes and close the window.
After following all above mentioned steps, you should be able to notice big improvement in your system performance. Apart from these steps, you should also do following things regularly:STEP 7: A Few More Things to Do to Make Windows 8 Faster
- Download and install latest updates using Windows Updates
- Use latest drivers for your computer hardware
- Install only necessary software
- Stay away from transformation packs! Install skins packs recommended by us only
- Use a good antivirus and keep it updated
- Watch for WINDOWS 10 Performance Increase
- John (azdewars)