Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 43435 messages in 6393 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

Starting a new CC tournament here?

Go down

Starting a new CC tournament here? Empty Starting a new CC tournament here?

Post by Paul Sun 18 Oct 2015, 9:05 pm

• Starting a new CC tournament here? Kellyg11
    KellyGreer

372 Posts
    08-28-2015 1:17 PM

Before I submitted an application to join this CC I asked Paul specifically about being able to start up CC tournaments here, i.e., if I would be able to do that.  I wasn't real clear on his reply but he seemed to be saying yes, that I would be able to do so.  But I recall him saying something like coordinate with the tournament directors (or words to that effect). So who do I need to discuss it with in order to start a new CC tournament here?

• Starting a new CC tournament here? Pdb135

pdb1

5,705 Posts
    08-28-2015 2:43 PM

KellyGreer:

Before I submitted an application to join this CC I asked Paul specifically about being able to start up CC tournaments here, i.e., if I would be able to do that.  I wasn't real clear on his reply but he seemed to be saying yes, that I would be able to do so.  But I recall him saying something like coordinate with the tournament directors (or words to that effect). So who do I need to discuss it with in order to start a new CC tournament here?

Yes and yes Kelly . Of course all members can make tourneys when they want . The times that one may have problems doing so are when the tourney max is filled and no one can make any , And the transition period between these times when the T-Makers may be waiting to make and fill the remaining spots . It is then that I suggest one contact the T Director / 's just give them a heads up to leave slot for you to create one . They will gladly do that . But if they don't know then it could be a short window of time . 
      If the free tournaments are filled . They are the most popular as most of us are broke . It is almost equivalent to create a paid tourney with a $ .05 cent entry fee . On the other hand if you intend to make a paid tourney then you can try your luck with any fee . ( premium tourneys are always available to be made ) .

pdb1

5,705 Posts
    08-28-2015 3:59 PM

I can see right now there are only 6 of a possible 12 free tourneys active , and 1 of 12 premium . Now would be a gr8 time for a couple of you to make 1 or 2 . 
      No you don't need permission . If you have any questions . There are several of us that will be happy to answer . 
      Here are some tips to making our CC tourneys .
    HOW TO MAKE OUR TOURNEYS A GOOD GUIDE 

• Starting a new CC tournament here? Jimq9121

JimQ916

1,199 Posts
    08-28-2015 6:14 PM

Hey Kelly...yes, please feel free to set up any Tournament you like but please always don't go over 10 max free ones so that it leaves us a couple spots to set up a couple (either specialty Tournaments or others). Paul has a great suggestion in making paid Touraments (5 credits or so) as there is only 1 going right now. We're allowed 12 free and 12 Premium tournaments. Please read the link that he sent you in this post to see how (a guide) we would like tournaments....Please only set up 1 round tournaments or maybe 2 rounds but 3 - 4 is too much. Please set them up with a 72 hour time limit also. If I ca help just let me know...thanks a lot...Jim

pdb1

5,705 Posts
    08-28-2015 7:30 PM

JimQ916:
    .Please only set up 1 round tournaments or maybe 2 rounds but 3 - 4 is too much. Please set them up with a 72 hour time limit also. If I ca help just let me know...thanks a lot...Jim

Lol . You want to just make it for him Jim ? 

• Starting a new CC tournament here? Jimq9121

JimQ916

1,199 Posts
    08-28-2015 8:10 PM

Smart ass (lol), Just found that tournaments that are 3 - 4 rounds have a lot of members dropping out once they figure they are too far behind to catch the leaders. I really have no preference but cluttering up the tournaments for 12 days doesn't allow too many different tournaments  to be set up at once. Was just my opinion, nothing more. Anyone who wants to can set them up however they want.

pdb1

5,705 Posts
    08-28-2015 8:19 PM

Just kidding Jim .
      You are absolutely right about the 3 and 4 rounders . People are good for one every once in awhile but not too often 

• Starting a new CC tournament here? Robmur15

robmurphy4

573 Posts
    08-29-2015 6:33 AM

JimQ916:
    Anyone who wants to can set them up however they want.

I suggest one that must be played naked. It would have to be on the honor system as I don't want to see any of you guys naked. Who knows, maybe we would play better without restrictive undergarments. Always thinking here in beautiful New Hampshire.
    Rob

pdb1

5,705 Posts

robmurphy4:
    I suggest one that must be played naked

What we weren't supposed to already . Well I have been . I got another jump on you again .. My advantage . Wanda says . "you're crazy daddy and oh so fine " then she says " can you see the line running up the back of my stocking " ?  Lol I say damn wanda those stockings are the only thing you got on ( crotch less by the way ) . Half the time I have BOING POWER . The other half I'm so  distracted I cant make putt with her boobies waving back and forth .

• Starting a new CC tournament here? Robmur15

robmurphy4

573 Posts
    08-29-2015 9:00 AM

pdb1:
    Wanda says . "you're crazy daddy and oh so fine " then she says " can you see the line running up the back of my stocking " ?  Lol I say damn wanda those stockings are the only thing you got on ( crotch less by the way ) . Half the time I have BOING POWER . The other half I'm so  distracted I cant make putt with her boobies waving back and forth

LMFAO

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down