Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44248 messages in 6532 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

I PERSONALLY HAVE NO CLUE HOW OTHER CC'S ARE RUN

Go down

I PERSONALLY HAVE NO CLUE HOW OTHER CC'S ARE RUN Empty I PERSONALLY HAVE NO CLUE HOW OTHER CC'S ARE RUN

Post by Paul Mon 26 Oct 2015, 10:16 pm

I PERSONALLY HAVE NO CLUE HOW OTHER CC'S ARE RUN . I know many have websites . Many do not . Either way I think that the similarities are few . I don't think we are much like any others . The very few conditions that are asked here are simple and harmless . Like registering in the website .
https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/
  Register in our website / forum . Please use your WGT username . This is a one time deal and is neccessary for my recording of members stats , records , scores , etc . Nothing else will be asked from you in the website after you register . You may or may not utilize it's cool stuff as you wish .

There are many other reasons it is necessary to register in the website . Another would be that we sometimes have multiplayer tournaments throughhttp://challonge.com/ . Where I use an invite system that is linked to WGT and members registered usernames . They are bracket formats that run live once the tournament has started . Live embedded brackets that I have embedded in our website on Page 3  . Participants all meet in the chatroom just below the live bracket . And are able to view the brackets as matches end and rounds advance . All live through till the end of the tournament 
   Another is that it is a part of our CC and I ask you to please register here . I use it on a regular basis and I need CC members to be registered . 
  Thank you 
  Paul

Last edited by pdb1 on Fri 30 Oct 2015, 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

I PERSONALLY HAVE NO CLUE HOW OTHER CC'S ARE RUN Empty Re: I PERSONALLY HAVE NO CLUE HOW OTHER CC'S ARE RUN

Post by Paul Tue 27 Oct 2015, 10:08 am

• I PERSONALLY HAVE NO CLUE HOW OTHER CC'S ARE RUN Kcrust10

CrustyDemon1

155 Posts
    10-27-2015 3:26 AM

pdb1:
    I PERSONALLY HAVE NO CLUE HOW OTHER CC'S ARE RUN

I do Oh Fearless Leader...I have been in many. Some with websites, and some without.
    I can tell you this...the VOTSCC website is easily the best I have seen. I won't elaborate, but it is simply beyond what the others I've seen have to offer. Brilliant, is a good descriptive word that comes to mind.
    Unfortunately though ( and I am also a guilty culprit) members don't seem to want to utilize this brilliant tool...as it should be. I'm using "members"in the broad term, to mean members from all the CC's I've been in, including my own failed attempt at running one...anyone ever heard of The Crusty Demons CC? I didn't think so...lol
    I have no idea why this is so...perhaps it's the same "member mentality" that prevents some from being active within the CC in so many other ways?
    Whatever it is, it's sad that most websites in most CC's will go ignored by the majority of it's members, and, as it is in the CC forum, patronage will only be enjoyed by a select, regular few.
    My excuse is time...between flipping burgers to make paltry dollars and full time study at university, I barely find the time to get in my CDP points. Perhaps time is a problem for other members? The big plus for me in my situation is that unlike most other 21 yo girls, I can't afford to go out partying and raging, so I discovered this game and am so glad I did. It is my only release from an otherwise mundane and boring lifestyle...lol
    So in closing, I would say to all who read this....recognize the magnificent effort our wonderful leader Paul puts in to this CC day after day, week after week, often thanklessly, and for what reward? The joy of providing a haven for virtual golfers who will never want for anything from a CC and who will always be catered to in every way possible. THAT's what a CC is all about!
    So heed the call fellow Sun Worshippers, and head to the website and register at least....your CC needs you!
    Kelly
    x

• I PERSONALLY HAVE NO CLUE HOW OTHER CC'S ARE RUN Pdb1d16

pdb1

5,842 Posts
    10-27-2015 4:23 AM

Wow . our very own cheerleader . In the most respectful way . Thank you Kelly . Your insight is refreshing and welcome . And so true . 
      I have changed my tune considerably in the last two years regarding the website usage . I have back pedaled to the current " registration is the only thing required " . As I too have found that is simply not going to be used . But it will almost certainly always be there . 

• I PERSONALLY HAVE NO CLUE HOW OTHER CC'S ARE RUN Pdb1d16

pdb1

5,842 Posts
    10-27-2015 4:42 AM

Just to remind you all that the website is for the use and enjoyment of all . But mainly as VOTSCC's free for all to use website . Slowly incorporating its many awesome forum features into VOTSCC's go to place for chat , tutorials , information technology and computer fixes , how to's , replays , hall of fames , bloopers , jokes , tips and tricks , matches and whatever else this well made , user friendly , has everything that wgt doesn't  , open to all to join whether or not you belong to VOTSCC are welcome to use the free chat room ( as wgt does not provide this ) for anything you may desire . I'm just sayin .

• I PERSONALLY HAVE NO CLUE HOW OTHER CC'S ARE RUN Jimq9162

JimQ916

1,257 Posts
    10-27-2015 5:29 AM

Other CC's hve a lot more members but no-on can touch the way our (Paul's) CC is run. Been in a couple of the bigger CC's then a friend suggested VOTSCC and I'm so glad I did. They're is no CC that are more friendly, personable and competive at the same time....I'm ever quit this CC except if Paul stays the Owner. Congratulations to all that have been participating in a lot in our club...our CC is the best o matter what anyone says,,,,,Jim

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down