If you wanted to look at the Magic Star . You will see that it is in the forum F6 . If you click F6 you wiil see just those 12 forums . Then you can look in each one at all the topics in them .
Just download and install
It's been a while since I expressed some of my objectives for the CC . First of all I like and respect everyone that joins our club . I realize that not everyone knows what a CC is all about . Many have different reasons for joining . I really don't know how many of the other clubs are run . They are all different . What I want to emphasize in our CC is that whatever tier you are . That you feel comfortable here , part of a team of players that come here to find conditions that enable them to improve their game , hone their skills , lower their scores ,lower their averages , move up in tiers . Enjoyably and comfortably with the conditions that challenge them enough to keep that drive without the frustrationsof regular game play . All that is completely possible by either creating those tourneys yourself or by messaging me about it . Or someone else in your tier that has been creating tourneys . Any kind of information that you need to know should be provided here , any kind of appp , calculator , help , tutorial , tournament , statistic , message , opinion , gripe , compliment , etc , etc . Should able to be aqcuired here ( or in our website , as it may be easier there ). With your help , all of this can be done easily . We already have a good start . I am going to be here for a very long time trying to achieve all this . For any of you that think it's a good direction for your CC to go in . Then lets keep on keepin on . Sincerely , Your Co team member PDB1 , Paul ( sitting here on a rare rainy day ) May the SUN always be with you
Re: Where are the Flags ?By Bertasion in Valley of the Sun Casual Club The other day upon the heather fair I hit a flagstick that was not there. I saw it's shadow and heard the clank but where it stood was just a blank. It was not there again today. I wonder when it will come back and stay. Brian
BEST OF BANDON PAR 3
THE OLYMPIC CLUB
ROYAL ST. GEORGE
PINEHURST NO. 8
CHALLANGE AT MANELE
EXPERIENCE AT KOELE
BEST OF WATER SHOTS
BEST OF FAMOUS SHOTS
BEST OF PUTTING
You need to play at least 5 ranked rounds as hack to saturate & be eligible for Amateur.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 100 you go from Hack to Amateur.
You need to play at least 10 ranked rounds as amateur to saturate & be eligible for Pro.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 80 you go from Amateur to Pro..
You need to play at least 20 ranked rounds as Pro to saturate & be eligible for Tour Pro.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 72 you go from pro to Tour Pro.
You need to play at least 25 ranked rounds as Tour pro to saturate & be eligible for Master.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 67 you go from Tour Pro to Master.
You need to play at least 40 ranked rounds as Master to saturate & be eligible for Tour Master.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 63 you go from Master to Tour Master.
You need to play at least 50 ranked rounds as Tour Master to saturate & be eligible for Legend.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 61 you go from Tour Master to Legend.
You need to play at least 500 ranked rounds as Legend to to saturate & be eligible for Tour Legend.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 60 you go from Legend to Tour Legend.
You need to play at least 200 ranked rounds as Tour Legend to to saturate & be eligible for Champion .
When your average score is equal or smaller than 59 you go from Tour Legend to Champion .
You need to play another 200 ranked rounds as a Champion to saturate .
You need to jump through 10,000 hoops before you receive an exclusive personal invitation before reaching Tour Champion.
May the SUN always be with you
07-30-2015 9:53 PM
You must enter using a single play of Kiawah 7 from the WGT COMMUNITY \ GOLF COURSES menu, the default conditions are low wind & standard green speed (7.9) . Do not set up other events to tailor conditions and green speed.
Did not even know these courses ( above ) existed . I will check them out . Learn this stuff and hope to enter in the future .
Kiawah No. 7. Longest shot from the sand.
Entries are invited into three categories, with the winner achieving the challenge from a starting point furthest from the flag. So to be clear - the winner in category 2 will not be the closest to the hole - but will be the longest shot posted with a result 12 inches or closer (without it being in the hole - as that then becomes an entry in category 1).
- In the hole: 3 sleeves longest shot - 1 sleeve each 2nd & 3rd.
- 12 inches or less: 2 sleeves longest shot - 1 sleeve each 2nd & 3rd.
- 3 ft or less: 1 sleeve each for 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
Am I right ? This is the description for this 1 event ?
Below are the rules for this 1 event .
- To enter you must post a replay AND a screenshot of the ball position on the green (unless you hole out, and then just the replay is required). Also to make it easier for me (so I do not have to keep opening and viewing the replays and advertising over and over) please note in your post both the Shot Distance and how close to the hole you got (eg. 167 yds / 9 inches) as well as your preference for balls.
- The starting position of the ball must be in sand - no closer than 1 ft from the nearest edge of the sand hazard (because the replay is glitchy and is not showing the correct starting lies - we do not want anyone to be questioning if the ball is actually in the sand if it is very close to rough or fairway border).
- The challenge will be live for a little over 1 week and will close at midnight PST on Sunday 2nd August.
- Ties (same shot distance) will be broken in Category 1 - winner will be the first to post the winning distance. Ties will be broken in Categories 2 & 3 by closest to the hole - in the unlikely event that is also tied - the winner will be the first to post.
- Enter as many times as you like - but a player can only win 1 prize. If a player has entries that are in positions to win more than 1 prize then only 1 entry will be awarded a prize, that entry will be in order of precedence taken as
- Winning entry of longest hole-out (3 sleeves)
- Winning entry of longest shot inside 1 ft (2 sleeves)
- place winner in hole-out (1 sleeve)
- place winner inside 1 ft (1 sleeve)
- place winner inside 3 ft (1 sleeve)
and other entries will be removed making room for other players to win a prize.
- No restriction on balls used.
- Equipment restricted to irons & wedges - no hybrids etc...
- You must enter using a single play of Kiawah 7 from the WGT COMMUNITY \ GOLF COURSES menu, the default conditions are low wind & standard green speed (7.9) . Do not set up other events to tailor conditions and green speed.
I am being serious , I find this very cool and just want to learn what I need to to possibly enjoy this competition ( event ) also . In the future .
07-31-2015 10:52 AM
Yes pdb1 - you seem to have it.
This challenge is all about getting close or in the hole - from as far away as possible - and from sand. Playing this challenge we get to practice shots from sand as well as doing something a bit different on WGT.
This is the 4th community challenge.
1 and 2 were "Longest putt" challenges. Both on Chambers Bay holes. To win on the 2nd challenge required putting from well off the green (about 70 yds off the green in fact).
The 3rd challenge was to get closest to the hole on St. Andrews #1 - bouncing the ball over the Burn (water).
I look around the courses for interesting shots, trick shots and then present them here as community challenges. The rules simply ensure we are all playing the same challenge under the same conditions with the same chance of success.
07-23-2015 12:10 AM
4th Community Challenge - A Fun Day at the Beach
HAVE NO IDEA WTF THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THOUGH .
07-30-2015 9:31 PM
Re: 4th Community Challenge - A Fun Day at the Beach
These are so cool . Definitely a few steps above what we are used to .
This competition is divided into several different parts . For instance one of them , for the CTTH you maneuver the ball into the sand somewhere , and then take your shot , you screen shot your ball placement and the replay of it's final resting spot . Just to name one . Someday I am going to try these competitions . They are wild .
07-31-2015 7:12 AM
This sounds interesting but complicated (although I think every thing is complicated). I'd be interested in giving it a go if it ever comes about. This sounds like a format that would need some what of a lot of participation from the members though...Jim
07-31-2015 8:15 AMJimQ916:
This sounds like a format that would need some what of a lot of participation from the members though...Jim
If you click on it . You will see it is all set up by other WGT members . With guidelines and rules , and protocol . You would enter yourself and that alone would be hard enough . I am going to try and learn it and try it myself .
07-31-2015 8:50 AM
I only read the 1st page of the post.....let me know what you find out,,,,Hell, a full WGT member tournament would be fukin huge
07-31-2015 2:45 PM
This was the 4th one . They had quite a few submittals .
- In the hole: 3 sleeves longest shot - 1 sleeve each 2nd & 3rd.
Last edited by Paul on Wed 23 Sep 2020, 19:35; edited 3 times in total
- Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-10-19