Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 43435 messages in 6393 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

SOMEBODY ASKED , HOW DO I CLICK ON THE SUNDAY EVENT ?

Go down

SOMEBODY ASKED , HOW DO I CLICK ON THE SUNDAY EVENT ? Empty SOMEBODY ASKED , HOW DO I CLICK ON THE SUNDAY EVENT ?

Post by Paul Tue 10 Nov 2015, 6:58 pm

Okay . First you must distinguish to me which forum and which event you are referring . We have two forums . 
  #1 our WGT CC Forum . http://www.wgt.com/clubs/valley_of_the_sun_casual_club/forum/default.aspx
  This is our one and only forum of importance and our only focus . It is here that it is required to try and keep currrent with announcements , and details about anything that happens regarding our CC . Period . I also ask that members make a periodic post in this forum . ( you obviously won't have a problem with that ) . But it is a very big problem . You will soon read why as i continue . I also ask that members reply to and welcome recruits and full members in this forum when these are posted . The above and playing CC tourneys ( which is the main focus of any CC )  . And friending members . And registering in the website . Is what I ask to be in this CC . 
  Sounds simple doesn't it ? Anything but . Creating and developing a successful CC in WGT is not an easy task . In fact it is nearly impossible . By my definition of successful . 
  Which is everyone doing the above listed conditions . I have been doing this for 2 years . I have had to remove almost 250 non playing and non responding members to get to what we have today . 
  A little over a year ago I created a website . This site is in no way affiliated with WGT and WGT has no idea or connection to it's existence . I created it with the idea that WGT members and our CC members would have an alternative site with many features not available in WGT . To go to and access everything and anything with a simple click ..
  For the use and enjoyment of all . But mainly as VOTSCC's free for all to use website . Slowly incorporating its many awesome forum features into VOTSCC's go to place for chat , tutorials , information , replays , hall of fames , matches and whatever else this well made , user friendly , has everything that wgt doesn't  , open to all to join whether or not you belong to VOTSCC are welcome to use the free chat room ( as wgt does not provide this ) for anything you may desire .
  Well things didn't work out quite like I thought . I ran tournaments every Saturday and Sunday for months . I posted current events happening throughout WGT . And filled the website with tons of information Golf related and non golf related . 
  But I could not get anyone to go to the website . As with all the stuff regarding the CC . I only wanted it to be a voluntary effort from anyone . I never would expect to demand or require or make anyone do any of the things I thought were going to be easy and a no brainer . 
  So that was the end of my hopes and aspirations for what i originally intended . And the website sits today . With absolutely zero activity . None . So you will not find anty current eventa there . It is a ghost town . Myself and a handful of members post our daily BLITZ scores there . And that is the only activity it ever sees . If you look on the website homepage on the right side column . You will see " WHO IS ONLINE ?"