The newest registered user is Cumkid
Our users have posted a total of 12039 messages in 2924 subjects
Just download and install
It's been a while since I expressed some of my objectives for the CC . First of all I like and respect everyone that joins our club . I realize that not everyone knows what a CC is all about . Many have different reasons for joining . I really don't know how many of the other clubs are run . They are all different . What I want to emphasize in our CC is that whatever tier you are . That you feel comfortable here , part of a team of players that come here to find conditions that enable them to improve their game , hone their skills , lower their scores ,lower their averages , move up in tiers . Enjoyably and comfortably with the conditions that challenge them enough to keep that drive without the frustrationsof regular game play . All that is completely possible by either creating those tourneys yourself or by messaging me about it . Or someone else in your tier that has been creating tourneys . Any kind of information that you need to know should be provided here , any kind of appp , calculator , help , tutorial , tournament , statistic , message , opinion , gripe , compliment , etc , etc . Should able to be aqcuired here ( or in our website , as it may be easier there ). With your help , all of this can be done easily . We already have a good start . I am going to be here for a very long time trying to achieve all this . For any of you that think it's a good direction for your CC to go in . Then lets keep on keepin on . Sincerely , Your Co team member PDB1 , Paul ( sitting here on a rare rainy day ) May the SUN always be with you
Re: Where are the Flags ?By Bertasion in Valley of the Sun Casual Club The other day upon the heather fair I hit a flagstick that was not there. I saw it's shadow and heard the clank but where it stood was just a blank. It was not there again today. I wonder when it will come back and stay. Brian
BEST OF BANDON PAR 3
THE OLYMPIC CLUB
ROYAL ST. GEORGE
PINEHURST NO. 8
CHALLANGE AT MANELE
EXPERIENCE AT KOELE
BEST OF WATER SHOTS
BEST OF FAMOUS SHOTS
BEST OF PUTTING
*Ensure That There Is No Sim Card Inserted*
1. In the Text Box for the email a keyboard will appear
2. Press long the "@" symbol until you get the gear icon on top, select it.
3. Tap Google Keyboard Settings.
4. Select Text Correction.
5. Select personal Dictionary.
6. Choose any language that is available.
7. Select the "+" symbol.
8. Write Google and press the back button.
9. Search Google and select Google Keyboard.
10. Select Text-to-Speech output.
11. Select the settings icon for Google Text-to-speech.
12. Select Install voice data.
13. Touch the three dot up to the top-right.
14. Open-Source licences
15. Select any text and select the search option
16. select Google App for search.
17. Type "Browser".
18. Search "Quick Shortcut Maker Apk"
19. Tap the "m.apkpure.com" link.
20. Download the apk.
21. Tap the back button until you get the prompt to exit the browser and click exit.
22. Search for downloads and install the apk (go to setteings and choose install from unknown sources).
23. Open the app and search for "Google account manager".
24. Look for "type email and password" and select the 1st option out of the two.
25. Click on "Try".
26. Tap the three dots in the top-right hand corner and click browser sign-in.
27. Sign in to any Google Account.
28. Restart the phone.
29. Go through the setup process.
Enjoy your bypassed phone!
(I recommend to format the phone from here on)
pm me with any questions you may have
john - azdewars