Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44248 messages in 6532 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS

+86
dschom5
DanielMason
ru4OU2
jenwren
driver431
Howeee1
danno1310
Gaby
sd5232
Bossbird
Senga20
ozbassplayer
TinCup2410
David Grant
mitimiti51
Anthony Buzzutto
onw4x
Curtis558
Kev0718
kalizky2017
blondesquirrel
ewilliams
Pokey
billyhuck
JWhatley6
daja1012
CrazyCarla
Shnig19
Charles1553N
Lynn
Kathy
BigAl1957
creston
ChuckD
MCDad90
lifehacker0
ToniFeira
nansting17
Charlie
KookyKelly
AzLodhi
schoitz
markarentsen175
robsalascr
NEXT260
rayzor46
ryananthonyr
RicRitenour
Dude878
JimQ916
robmurphy4
cgrobin
wishman51
MGroza
Klever Kelly
Jtcooki
kenelope
kishoph
seatackstephen
TinysTeeShot
YancyCan
Organlad
robert987
Recan/Gator
paulleftypaul
harryskunk
Xpyburnt
CTOCMRet
UZiBerlin
Bertasion
gilles67
CRTowr
NoFuneral
Rudi
jdmavity
ctrusso
Tigerwho51
Skip380
Beren
pedrito96
fishrdav
Chris1973M
kmamjmemedmmm
asdfzxc
Arnie Finlay
Paul
90 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS - Page 3 Empty Re: CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS

Post by AzLodhi Wed 05 Oct 2016, 8:37 am

Hi ! I am from Pakistan, 54 yrs and work in a bank. Hav very understanding of using computers.  Was finding it difficult how to introduce myselfnd me direct links to j !   LoL .... Finally found it !!! Thx e1 who wished me welcome on joining the club specially  Paul, Jim and Cory... Plz send direct links only to join Blitz, Bracket, skill challenge, etc. I get lost while searching for all these. Cooperation of all in this regard will b highly appreciated.  Thx.
Haris (AzLodhi)

AzLodhi

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS - Page 3 Empty Re: CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS

Post by Paul Thu 06 Oct 2016, 4:16 am

Hello Haris . Welcome . Even though I do not enjoy playing cat and mouse with you . It is an interesting challenge . 
  Please enjoy 
  Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KookyKelly Sun 09 Oct 2016, 4:17 pm

Well hello everyone,
Guess who?
The powers that be have disabled my account again, and I'm not happy!
This is so unfair...I've done nothing wrong. Now I have to start all over again :-{
WGT MUST be reading either my PMs on their site, or my VOTSCC forum posts ... I said it in my last post there.
I am now registered as ValleyGirl1994, and I have to be very careful not to post anything on the WGT site that may give away my true identity.
I will wait until after I reach Amateur stage before I apply to get back into the CC.
I can't believe this!
I am soooo sorry to all those who gave so generously to me the last time this happened, only for it all to be wasted. I will find some way to repay you all.
I need to try to make it on my own this time.
Just remember :-
I LOVE MY SUNSPOTS!
Kelly
KookyKelly
KookyKelly

Back to top Go down

Post by KookyKelly Sun 09 Oct 2016, 4:20 pm

P.S.
My new email address is kellysmith1994@mail.com if anyone wants to contact me :-}
KookyKelly
KookyKelly

Back to top Go down

Post by KookyKelly Sun 09 Oct 2016, 4:23 pm

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS - Page 3 Disabl10
KookyKelly
KookyKelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dude878 Mon 10 Oct 2016, 3:02 am

KookyKelly wrote:Well hello everyone,
Guess who?
This is so unfair...I've done nothing wrong. Now I have to start all over again :-{
WGT MUST be reading either my PMs on their site, or my VOTSCC forum posts ... I said it in my last post there.
I am now registered as ValleyGirl1994, and I have to be very careful not to post anything on the WGT site that may give away my true identity.
I will wait until after I reach Amateur stage before I apply to get back into the CC.
I can't believe this!
I am soooo sorry to all those who gave so generously to me the last time this happened, only for it all to be wasted. I will find some way to repay you all.
I LOVE MY SUNSPOTS!
Kelly

Omg, do I need to go back and read the T&C? If you were really cheating I wouldn't have won the bracket tie  :D 

Good luck and I'm glad you can still post on VOTSCC without worry.

Bill

Dude878

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Tue 11 Oct 2016, 5:44 pm

Dude878 wrote:
Guess who?
I can't believe this!
I LOVE MY SUNSPOTS!
Kelly

Omg, do I need to go back and read the T&C? If you were really cheating I wouldn't have won the bracket tie  :D 

Bill

If you see this Bill . You can see how i posted outside of the quote block . I also moved yours so you can see the difference .

Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Tue 11 Oct 2016, 5:51 pm

pdb1 wrote:
Dude878 wrote:
Guess who?
I can't believe this!
I LOVE MY SUNSPOTS!
Kelly

Bill

If you see this Bill . You can see how i posted outside of the quote block . I also moved yours so you can see the difference .

Paul

This way each quoted poster has their post in the block with their name .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu 13 Oct 2016, 8:55 am

Hi Everyone

My name is Charlotte and i'm from South Africa. In the Western side of the Country. I'm a student with FGASA Level 2 degree in nature conservation. It's basic Culture, Art, Tourism and hospitaly. I can't see myself working in a building all my life.
I'm 20 years old and think i'm full of knowledge in that field. Well thats me
Charlotte   
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by KookyKelly Thu 13 Oct 2016, 1:52 pm

Wow Charlie, you're so pretty!
We have a little in common - I too am a student - of architecture, and am only 22 yo.
I won't be working in a building all my life either, but probably working ON one, lol
Welcome to the world of SunSpots honey
Kelly
xxx
KookyKelly
KookyKelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Thu 13 Oct 2016, 8:37 pm

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS - Page 3 Empty by spanishtee on Fri 14 Oct 2016 - 7:57

Hi, my name is Steve, just retired to Spain leaving behind 3 ex wives and 4 Golden retrievers!

Over here for fresh start and introduced to WTG by my father who does nothing else! Great to have had such a great welcome from everyone, and I look forward to many happy hours

Spanishtee

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS - Page 3 Empty by Paul on Fri 14 Oct 2016 - 15:23

Hello Steve . Welcome . We are very happy we have Gordon in our CC . And just as happy to welcome you . 
  Please enjoy . 

Paul

Last edited by Paul on Sun 25 Feb 2018, 12:33 pm; edited 3 times in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri 14 Oct 2016, 12:04 am

KookyKelly
You so pretty too, Can I hug you for a min or 5. :P 
Thank you for the complements, And thank you Paul.
Are there a place that you don't visit Paul, I see your remarks all over the place, or do you get reminders if someone add a post lol.
Love you Kelly, and love you Paul

xoxox 
Charlotte
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Fri 14 Oct 2016, 12:39 am

Charlie wrote:Are there a place that you don't visit Paul, I see your remarks all over the place, or do you get reminders if someone add a post lol.

xoxox 
Charlotte

Yes I get notifications for almost everything .

Last edited by pdb1 on Sun 16 Oct 2016, 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KookyKelly Sun 16 Oct 2016, 1:31 pm

Charlie wrote:KookyKelly
You so pretty too, Can I hug you for a min or 5. :P 
Thank you for the complements, And thank you Paul.
Are there a place that you don't visit Paul, I see your remarks all over the place, or do you get reminders if someone add a post lol.

xoxox 
Charlotte
I would do anything to hug you Charlie, but it would have to be for a minimum 30mins....that's just the way I hug :-}
Kelly
xxx
CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS - Page 3 2-hug10
KookyKelly
KookyKelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun 16 Oct 2016, 3:12 pm

pdb1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:Are there a place that you don't visit Paul, I see your remarks all over the place, or do you get reminders if someone add a post lol.

xoxox 
Charlotte

Yes I get notifications for almost everything .
  No need to feel intruded upon . I created this mess . If I don't keep an eye on it . No one will . Of course there is PM ( private messaging ) . That is something I cannot see . 
  I always thank everyone that signs in here .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nansting17 Sat 22 Oct 2016, 9:50 am

Hiya All!  nansting 17, here,  Nan or Nancy.
Live in sunny FL, 56, and don't believe my average,,,  I don't!!
And thanks for the warm welcome, every one!

nansting17

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sat 22 Oct 2016, 10:30 am

Thanx for the introduction Nancy . Glad to have you .
  Please enjoy . 
  Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun 23 Oct 2016, 5:49 am

:D @ Kelly
I would do anything to hug you Charlie, but it would have to be for a minimum 30mins....that's just the way I hug :-}
Awsum
Charlie xox
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun 23 Oct 2016, 5:50 am

Hi Nancy
xox
Charlie
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by ToniFeira Mon 24 Oct 2016, 1:48 pm

Hey guys.

Im Antonio from Portugal. Im 36 and I love golf... even though I've never played it because there aren't any golf courses near my home town and none of my friends likes this sport. So I just watch it on tv and play it on pc Smile

Feel free to add me as friend, it's the same username ToniFeira.

See you in hole 19!

ToniFeira

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon 24 Oct 2016, 6:36 pm

Hi Tony and welcome . Thanx for posting an introduction . 

Please Enjoy .

Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS - Page 3 Empty Hello and introduction

Post by lifehacker0 Sun 04 Dec 2016, 4:46 pm

Hello to all fellow members of the Valley of the Sun CC, 
my name is Jason , im from Sydney Australia , fan of the game WGT as well as the CC. 
A big thanks Paul for helping with with log on issues and accepting my membership . 
Hope to chat with fellow members and play a round or two 
Regards 
Jason
lifehacker0
lifehacker0

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun 04 Dec 2016, 8:18 pm

Thank you for this intro Jason . Please enjoy . 

Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dude878 Mon 05 Dec 2016, 3:28 am

Hi Jason, welcome to the CC!

Bill
(Dude878)

Dude878

Back to top Go down

Post by MCDad90 Sat 17 Dec 2016, 9:30 am

My name is Jerry.  I am from Phoenix.  Alot of peole think my name "MCDad90" is short for Mac Daddy.  Just for the record, it's not.  It stands for the first initial of my 2 girls, and the year I was married.  I've always liked how it encompasses my family.

I started playing over 1 month ago.  I stumbled on the game by looking for a new sport APP on my iPad.  When I started, I knew nothing about the APP. I had no idea how large of a community the game is.  I am now addicted.

MCDad90

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun 18 Dec 2016, 6:32 pm

Welcome Jerry . Of course I am from Phoenix as well . Hence the name The Valley of the SUN CC . 
  Just one month wow . Been at it 5 yesrs now . You said it . Addicting it is . But loads of fun . 
  Please enjoy . And thank you for this introduction . 

Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun 19 Mar 2017, 2:55 pm

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS - Page 3 Default13 New to forum

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS - Page 3 Empty by Lynn Today at 12:24

just joined the room yesterday.  From Michigan but moved to Dallas a few months ago. Just want to say hi to all. Lady/Lynn

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun 19 Mar 2017, 2:56 pm

Hello Lynn 
  Welcome aboard . Thank you for introducing yourself . Happy to have you . 
  Please enjoy . 
  Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChuckD Tue 21 Mar 2017, 11:49 am

Hello Guys. My name is Chuck from Lowell Massachusetts and just joined the CC today. Ive been Playing a lot lately and decided to Join a club so here i am. 

Im 47 Years old and Do Construction & Painting for a living. 

I will be playing primarily at night and on the weekends after work.

Thank you guys for the invite.. See you soon!

ChuckD

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Tue 21 Mar 2017, 6:26 pm

Thank you for your introduction here in the website Chuck . 
  Please enjoy . 
  Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by creston Fri 24 Mar 2017, 9:06 am

Hello members...

My name is Creston aka DirtyDuffer. I am 54, residing in Northern NY. Coincidentally I was born and raised in Scottsdale. Joined WGT back in 2012, played for a year maybe and for some unforseeable reasons stopped playing.  Five years later I realized I can now play on my ipad. I AM BACK AND LOVING IT! First time utilizing a CC, surely makes the game better IMO. Gotta go work on my short game now.....CHEERS!

Hope to see you around!  Thanks Paul for all of your hard work...

Creston........DirtyDuffer  :D

creston

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Fri 24 Mar 2017, 11:50 pm

I too was born and raised in Scottsdale Creston . Up through 72 . My freshman year at Arcadia . Then moved to Tempe . 
  Thank you for your introduction .Welcome . Please enjoy . 
  Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigAl1957 Fri 14 Apr 2017, 8:41 pm

BigAl1957, Albin from Lexington, Ky Trying to get better at digital golf. Its better than my real game. Thanks for the invite. Hope I make you proud.

BigAl1957

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Fri 14 Apr 2017, 8:59 pm

Hi Al .
  Thank you for posting a welcome . And welcome to VOTSCC website . 
  No worries . I couldn't be prouder . Hopefully you will be proud to be part of VOTSCC .

Please enjoy 
  Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu 27 Apr 2017, 2:03 am

Hi, I just joined the club about a week ago and just joined the on-line forum/chat room. You can call me Kathy,Kat or Kitty. Nice to meet all of you.

Kathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Thu 27 Apr 2017, 3:34 am

Thank you for the introduction Kathy . 
  Please enjoy . 
  Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Thu 27 Apr 2017, 6:58 am

welcome to the chat room Kathy.
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1553N Sun 28 May 2017, 10:48 am

Hello,
My name is Charles and I've been playing since the first of the year. I've really enjoyed this game. I just quite the country club I had been with for several months and moved here because of the activities you offer. I look forward to being an active participant in this country club.

Charles1553N

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun 28 May 2017, 11:49 am

Charles1553N wrote:Hello,
My name is Charles and I've been playing since the first of the year. I've really enjoyed this game. I just quite the country club I had been with for several months and moved here because of the activities you offer. I look forward to being an active participant in this country club.

Hi Charles 

Welcome to VOTSCC . Thank you for posting a welcome . 

When you get a chance . Please read these links . 

A LITTLE HISTORY ABOUT THIS WEBSITE . 

HISTORY # 2 THE VIRTUAL GHOST TOWN 

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS - Page 3 Default13 JUST A FEW POSTS OF INTEREST

These will be helpful in explaining the status of the website . VS our WGT CC . Which is our main focus and why . 

Please enjoy 

Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon 29 May 2017, 2:43 am

WELCOME CHARLES,ENJOY AND HAVE FUN

Kathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon 29 May 2017, 6:13 am

Hi Kathy 

Good to hear from you .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Mon 29 May 2017, 7:11 am

Welcome to the forum Charles.
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Tue 30 May 2017, 6:25 pm

by Kathy Yesterday at 2:43

WELCOME CHARLES,ENJOY AND HAVE FUN

by Lynn Yesterday at 7:11

Welcome to the forum Charles.

In case you are wondering . Kathy and Lynn are a couple very nice gals that were recently in the CC . 
  I play multi player with Lynn regularly . They both keep in touch here in the website . 
  Lynn's WGT username is ladyfromdallas
  Kathy's is Kittykat2017 .( she is mobile only )

Anyone can hit them up for a game 

Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnig19 Thu 01 Jun 2017, 2:17 pm

Hey, this is Phil from Phoenix. I'm excited to be a part of this country club. What a great game. I have been playing for a few months now and can't get enough. Looking forward to our victories together.

Shnig19

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Thu 01 Jun 2017, 2:39 pm

Hello Phil 
  Another hometown boy . Always happy to welcome people from the Valley , to the Valley .

Thank you for your introduction . 

Please enjoy 
  Play well and Have fun 
  Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyCarla Sat 03 Jun 2017, 4:34 pm

Hi everyone :-)
I'm Carla, and I'm a 21yo Project Manager from Melbourne, Australia.
I look forward to a long association with this great club :-)
I love the WGT game, and I seem to have a knack for it ... seems easy for me now, but I imagine it gets more difficult as I move through the ranks. I've already noticed quite a difference between Hack & Amateur, so I'll have to be on my game, lol
I'm determined NOT to spend any money on the game, except for maybe some decent balls from time to time, so I'll be doing surveys and such for free credits. I have NO idea how successful I'll be by continuing with just the basic clubs, but I'll do my best, and, after all I'm here for fun....not to become great...haha
I'm happy to accept friendship requests from any VOTSCC member, and I'll be deleting most of the friends I have made already who are not in our CC.
Watch out VOTSCC World...Carla is here, and Carla is CRAZY!
Hehee
xxx
CrazyCarla
CrazyCarla

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sat 03 Jun 2017, 8:39 pm

Nice introduction Carla . Welcome . I sent you a PM with a couple links . 
 Please enjoy 

Thank you 

Play well and Have fun 

Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Sun 04 Jun 2017, 4:21 am

Welcome to the country club carla. At one time i was a member of V.O.T.S.C.C. But i left a while back. I still belong to the Chat room/forum Great Bunch of people in the Club. Enjoy and have Fun.
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun 04 Jun 2017, 10:26 am

Hi Lynn

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyCarla Sun 04 Jun 2017, 3:07 pm

Thank u so much Lynne :-)
I wish u were still in the CC...there's a distinct lack of the female variety in there, lol.
Not that that matters really, I still have fun :-)
CrazyCarla
CrazyCarla

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next