Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 43435 messages in 6393 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

fix cpu running 100% on internet

Go down

fix cpu running 100% on internet Empty fix cpu running 100% on internet

Post by azdewars Wed 09 May 2018, 12:32 pm

I back from an interesting assignment  which involved researching UFO sightings for this group filming a documentry. Very interesting. my last research was actually about the PHOENIX LIGHTS which i actually witnessed as thousands of others across the state of Arizona.
My topic today is about CPU buried at 100% after opening ANY browser. I will share an exclusive Registry script which will tweak a few internal settings of Windows OS to optimize your system performance and to add a few extra features.
This Registry script can be used in Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and later OS without any problem.I assure you it'll not harm your system in any way and its completely safe to apply.
STEP 1: Copy following code and paste in Notepad. Save the file with the name "Tweaks.reg" (including quotes) and then run the file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AllFilesystemObjects\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Copy To]
@="{C2FBB630-2971-11D1-A18C-00C04FD75D13}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AllFilesystemObjects\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Move To]
@="{C2FBB631-2971-11D1-A18C-00C04FD75D13}"
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop]
"AutoEndTasks"="1"
"HungAppTimeout"="1000"
"MenuShowDelay"="8"
"WaitToKillAppTimeout"="2000"
"LowLevelHooksTimeout"="1000"
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse]
"MouseHoverTime"="8"
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]
"NoLowDiskSpaceChecks"=dword:00000001
"LinkResolveIgnoreLinkInfo"=dword:00000001
"NoResolveSearch"=dword:00000001
"NoResolveTrack"=dword:00000001
"NoInternetOpenWith"=dword:00000001
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control]
"WaitToKillServiceTimeout"="2000"
STEP 2: Restart your system to take effect and get ready to experience super fast Windows.
Download Ready-Made Registry Script
If you don't want to create the registry file manually, you can download a ready-made Registry script using following link. Download the ZIP file, extract it and you'll get the REG file:
Download Registry Script File to Make Windows Faster
An uninstallation Registry script is also available in the ZIP file to restore default settings.
Tweaks Description
If you are worried what this registry script is going to do in your system, here is a description of all the tweaks included in the file:
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AllFilesystemObjects\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Copy To]
@="{C2FBB630-2971-11D1-A18C-00C04FD75D13}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AllFilesystemObjects\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Move To]
@="{C2FBB631-2971-11D1-A18C-00C04FD75D13}"
- Adds "Copy To" and "Move To" options in files and folders context menu, so that you can easily copy and move them to other locations.
AutoEndTasks - Forces Windows to automatically end user services when the user logs off or shuts down the computer. It'll prevent the "Closing apps and shutting down, This app is preventing shutdown" screen from appearing. Check this topicfor detailed info.
HungAppTimeout - Reduces system waiting time before killing user processes when the user clicks on "End Task" button in Task Manager.
MenuShowDelay - Decreases menus show delay time, it'll make the menus show faster upon clicking.
WaitToKillAppTimeout - Reduces system waiting time before killing user processes when the user logs off or shuts down the computer.
LowLevelHooksTimeout - Reduces system waiting time before killing not responding services.
MouseHoverTime - Reduces popup delay time to show popup description faster when you move mouse cursor over an item.
NoLowDiskSpaceChecks - Disables the low disk space check so that you don't get the annoying low disk space notification in system tray.
LinkResolveIgnoreLinkInfo - Prevents Windows from wasting time in searching for a program which no longer exists in your system when you try to open its shortcut.
NoResolveSearch - Prevents Windows from searching for the disk drive to resolve a shortcut.
NoResolveTrack - Prevents Windows from using NTFS file system's tracking feature to resolve a shortcut.
NoInternetOpenWith - Disables "Search on Internet" prompt in "Open with" window so that you can directly see available programs list.
WaitToKillServiceTimeout - Reduces system waiting time before stopping services when the services are notified about shut down process.
The best results came by PERFORMING DISABLE AUTOMATIC UPDATEs service TEMPORARILY either via "msconfig" using run command or admin tools....services

john  azdewars

azdewars
Doctor of Technology
Doctor of Technology

http://wwww.AllMostFreeWiFi.net

Back to top Go down