Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 43435 messages in 6393 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

MORE ON COMPLETION AND GAME PLAY

Go down

MORE ON COMPLETION AND GAME PLAY Empty MORE ON COMPLETION AND GAME PLAY

Post by Paul Thu 16 Apr 2020, 9:04 pm

All of this is extremely old . When VOTSCC folded . ( unbenownced to me ) . The CC forum had hundreds of topics that I had researched and commented on . All of that is lost . But occasionally I run across a post in the WGT main forums . With some of the comments that I had stored in the CC forum . I sometimes copy them here .

Game completion is only recorded in multiplayer rounds . Period . Single player rounds are designed with a restart option available , also an end game with no consequence option . That is the whole idea of the single player round with the restart option is to play as many times as you like with out affecting your average or game completion in a negative way  (aside from completing with a bad score )( essentially not  hypothetically you can or could play until you better your last score and only that score will count ) .
  Also another reason WGT leaves you green while playing these so you may have the option of exiting at any time . If for instance you were to get an invite . You accept the invite with no negative consequence whatsoever .
  The exception to this is single play rounds . which do forfeit the match . And of course if you do not complete .  You wasted a pass . I was only commenting on the raising the average by not resuming a single player match . Which is not correct .
  I'm just sayin
  If any one doesn't understand this . Please speak up 
  Now mister " never leave a game " Another very popular format here at WGT is the multiplayer stroke play matches . In these matches game completion is absolutely counted . As is not completed games . And a very big deal for a lot of people . And not so much for the bigger majority of players as there isn't any moral reason or legal reason to worry about it . In fact . WGT already knows this and has made it an option in the game by providing the forfeit button . It is part of the game . It is a game . There are actually millions of legitimate reasons to exit a game , whether it be personal , medical , domestic , occupational , psychological  , comical , legal , spousal , fatherial , motherial , child related , irrational , unsportical , embarrassment , fear , even no reason at all . Are all legitimate and viable reasons to exit a game . happens all the time every minute of everyday . No reason to give it another thought . It is OK .
  I don't mean to repeat myself but . I'm just sayin
  More commonly ( for many , many WGTers ) . In all other types of matches unlimited play single player ( NOT SINGLE PLAY ) very big difference . In the menu WGT provides an option called restart . This option is available in all WGT and CC unlimited play single player rounds . Since game completion is not and never has and never will be a concern in these matches simply not in the format . This restart option means that at any time during that round 1st , 2nd , 3rd , 4th , 5th , 6th , 7th  hole, etc , etc you can click that restart button . Restart your round and then play a couple holes click restart again and again and again as many times as you want until you get the score you like . That will be the only round counted or recorded even if you restarted 100 times . The ranked round that you finish with will be the only one counted . No change in your average unless it is lower than your average . Of course if you are saturated nothing will happen if it is over your average . This is why CC's are so good for honing your skills , lowering your average , moving up in tiers . You can control and minimize your unfavorable scores ( with out playing off the red tees ) . Just restart until you get the score you want . Lol blows you away what I am saying if you didn't know this or never thought of it that way . There is no forfeit or WD in these games and are what a majority of members spend their time in . Hope that makes my point on this matter very clear .

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down