Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 43435 messages in 6393 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN THIS DAY IN AGE ?

Go down

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN THIS DAY IN AGE ? Empty WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN THIS DAY IN AGE ?

Post by Paul Mon 08 Jun 2020, 10:57 am

First of all . There is COVID-19 . The CORONA VIRUS .
  Anyone that thinks it is fake . Had better think again . Plenty of evidence in the big cities and long term care facilities .
  Anyone that isn't willing to take it serious . Not willing to social distance , stay at home , wear some sort of mask . Then you are endangering everyone else . 
  After the stay at home order ended in our state . The nay sayers , the impatient , the selfish , the ignorant . They went crazy on Mothers day and Memorial Day weekend . The same thing happened in your state as well . 
  Didn't that scare the hell out of you ? It should have . Since that time . Positive cases have increased by 17% . Hospitals with vital care patients are nearing capacity . And the spike is continuing to rise . At least here anyway . I am sure it is not better anywhere else . 
  My wife has not left our house since early March . I try to limit my exposure . I still have to work downtown , shop , run as few errands as I can .
  Why would so many people take a chance that the CDC , The Medical Community , and local governments are wrong ?
  The evidence , the numbers and statistics and the deaths . Over 100,000 COVID related deaths . More than the wars and any natural disasters . 
  How can anyone ignore this ? 
  How can we not agree to take precautions to save our selves and our country , and the world .
  No matter how long it takes . If we are smart and do it right . It will be temporary . 
  I don't like it . You don't like it . Our leaders haven't figured out how to communicate with the people . To collectively emphasize how important this is . 
  If the leaders aren't able to . Then we have to be smarter than them . Wise up and do the right thing . According to each of our demographics . What ever it takes . To be smart . To be respectful to everyone we could possibly come in contact with . To do the extra to keep yourself safe and everyone else safe . Just in case it gets worse . 
  Starting yesterday . Praying and hoping we haven't acted too late . Whatever it takes . We owe it to this earth . That we have almost already destroyed  . We being the greedy leaders of all the big nations . That are not willing to give up their obsession with wealth and power . That have turned a blind eye to the fading resources of the world .
  40 to 50 years ago there was still many hopes and visions for WORLD PEACE . 
  But the movements came to an abrupt halt when the Kent State massacre happened . Nobody spoke up again . Nobody protested anymore . We couldn't . We would have been shot . With that ended our hopes for WORLD PEACE . You won't even hear those words anymore . So not a possibility . Such a whirlwind of disaster the world focus has come to . 
  We at least are smart enough to treat this virus threat for the threat that it is . Kick its ass . Do what it takes . Do the right thing . For us . 
PLEASE .

Last edited by Paul on Mon 08 Jun 2020, 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN THIS DAY IN AGE ? Empty AND FURTHERMORE

Post by Paul Mon 08 Jun 2020, 11:17 am

Above I mention the Kent State student murders . I was watching . I saw that that effectively ended the days of protests and marches to effect change . 
  Since then there have been some small efforts . Not many successful ones . 
  But this latest call to end police brutality . Has a chance . 
  Too many public slayings over the years has popped the cork off the bottle . 
  Unfortunately this has been accomplished by the the destruction of many US cities . 
  When the actions of the Instigators ( not the protesters ) Their actions . Meant to discredit the protesters . Backfired . It didn't work . Not much thanks to the media . But it did help that it was shown that the protesters physically tried to stand in front of the Instigators . And try to stop them from destroying our cities . 
  This was big . This gave absolute genuine credit to the BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT . 
  Finally a real voice . One that our leaders have no choice but to listen to peaceful protests and legal assembly . 
  This is so good . Change will happen . FINALLY .

If you care to comment . One way or another . For or against . Anything at all . Just type into the red QUICK REPLY box below . Then click send .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN THIS DAY IN AGE ? Empty Re: WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN THIS DAY IN AGE ?

Post by Paul Fri 25 Dec 2020, 1:04 pm

I wrote the above back in June .

It is now over 3 times worse . I'm not going to say anymore .Except .

I work with and around some of the staunchest republicans I have ever met .

I am appalled at their seemingly unwillingness to even consider the ridiculousness of what they are saying and believing .

It really is a complete flip flop of the truth and the facts . In all areas .

Starting 4 or 5 years ago with the MEDIA BLITZ . With all the fake news . Literally accusing some of the most honest Americans and Politicians of completely false criminal and unethical acts . And they hammered it in to no end . So many people bought into it . Believed it . Still believe it .

Even after it came out that all of it was false . Made up to discredit certain opponents and threats to them .
  Don't think for a minute that I think Politicians are ethical and honest . So many from all sides are corrupt and care only about self interest and image .

All sides could sling plenty of factual incidents to harm each other .

But the efforts that a particular faction did to overthetop spread flat out lies to the media and the public . Has damaged the core of America .

You all know to what & who I am referring .

That set us ( America ) back . Decades .

It can be healed and mended . Hopefully that is already beginning . It will take a long time to repair . And will need the help and cooperation and efforts of all of us puppet Americans . To reunite as brothers and sisters and neighbors and lovers of this country and world .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down