Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 43669 messages in 6438 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

POKER ANYONE ?

Go down

POKER ANYONE ? Empty POKER ANYONE ?

Post by Paul Sun 18 Jan 2015, 2:01 am

sugahsweet sent you the following message:
---------------------------------- 
Subject:ECGA POKER TIME!

LISTEN UP GUYS N GALS - IT'S TIME TO FIND YOUR PAN FACE, DIG THE CIGAR BUTT OUT FROM WHENCE IT WAS DROPPED, POSTPONE BATH NIGHT AND SALT UP YOUR CHIPS BECAUSE THE ECGA POKER LEAGUE IS BACK & IT STILL SMELLS PRETTY GOOD!
For those who haven't played in the league before or who have joined ECGA since we last played it's open to everyone, it's great fun, it's free (seriously....if anyone's thinking of starting one of those 'is there a fee' things like on Docundocs please go ahead with your humour 101 demonstration - we're laughing already!) and there's even a trophy!
All games will be NO LIMIT TEXAS HOLD 'EM with a 500 buy in, because of betting/gambling restrictions in some countries, games will be for play money only, if anyone would like to sponsor the league please get in touch although I'm sure everyone would agree that playing for fun and bragging rights - and of course a trophy that can be posted on your WGT wall - works just as well.
All games will be held weekly, every Sunday at 00.05 GMT (I know this is technically Monday but if we're being pedantically technical about it, it's not tomorrow 'til you've been to bed and woken up) I think this equates to 19.05 shoutbox time - it is VERY difficult to find a day and time that can accommodate everybody's times and lifestyles so apologies if this isn't perfect for you - first time round, games started at 2am for those of us on this side of The Pond meaning if you got to the final stages, games could go on until 5am and beyond!
As previously, we will be using the HOME GAMES feature of POKERSTARS. As I understand it there are different Pokerstars game clients for different countries- you will be (re)directed to the relevant one (software is very easy to install and there's even a video tutorial if you're struggling.)
As of January 2015 I have opened a new club - imaginatively titledECGA2015.
THIS IS THE CLUB YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
There are 2 other clubs with ECGA in the title - ECGA2ndTIME & ECGA members only club - THESE ARE NOT THE DROIDS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!!

The league will run for 10 straight weeks, the games will be set before we start and once set cannot be altered. There will be 2 warm up games in the 2 weeks before the league starts, the results of these warm up games will not count towards the league standings.
Results of each weekly tournament and an up to date league table WILL be published in the forums every week.
The standings will be based on POINTS scored only - chips won, average, KOs etc will not count towards the final standings. The amount of points won and the number of places receiving points will vary each week depending on the number of entrants.

OK, if I remember it right, it's this easy to join the club:-
- download the pokerstars.com software
- from the main lobby, click on the home games icon (2nd from the bottom on the extreme right of the main lobby screen - it looks like a house)
- click on join a poker club - this will bring up a new window
- enter 1974846 as the club ID
- enter dreamgolf as the invitation code
- enter your ECGA name as your name (I understand this may not be possible if you already have a Pokerstars account but it just helps everyone know who we all are)
Following the above steps will create a request to join the clubwhich I will see the next time I log into Pokerstars, I will accept your request and you're in.
***NOTE - sometimes it can take a while for requests to come through and for them to be accepted so it's recommended that you don't wait until 15 minutes before the tournament is a about to start before trying to join***

You also have to register for each tournament, each week.
The fee is 500+30 play chips.
If you don't have enough chips (530) to register for a weekly tournament, don't dismay, simply sit at any play money table which has at least one other player on it and go all in; if you win you should have enough chips to register or if you lose you have the option to reload yr play money chips to 1000.

That might seem like a lot to take in but trust me, even with cut n paste it was tough for me to get it all out!
I'm sure there's plenty I've missed but, as ever, watch this space.
Any questions please ask.

----------------------------------
You can reply to this message with the following Link:
ECGA POKER TIME!
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum