Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44248 messages in 6532 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

el3n1 Troll or just an asshole ?

Go down

el3n1  Troll or just an asshole ? Empty el3n1 Troll or just an asshole ?

Post by Paul Wed 25 Aug 2021, 5:31 am

This below is this guy el3n1 first input into something he was not involved in at all .

You can see right away how presumptuous he is . Stating that I did not mention in this thread of all of the possible hypothetical and logical scenarios that cause these errors . Even though in the past . I have brought these all to the attention of many . Having played thousands of MP rounds myself . Experiencing everything and see everything possible under the SUN in Flash .

My self in these new Coin scenarios . Can only report what I see and what I screen shot . With several thousand screen shots of the errors I have encountered in these coin games . I made the mistake of saying I was an expert in them . I am . But once the Trolls get a hold of something . There is no taking it back .

Anyway . Prior to all this . I had respect for this el3n1 character . But if you read what he says below . You will see all of the same characteristics of a baiting troll .

The hyperbole . The false accusations . Almost all of it created in his mind . And declaring it all as if it were truth .

Honestly . I was shocked .

So I went to his wall and requested a friend request . I said it might be better to talk out of the forum . This was after what he said below .

He then deleted my wall post and left this message on my wall .

el3n1  Troll or just an asshole ? U23969318_20210626_170132.jpg?0.144
el3n1
25 Aug 2021 @ 1:49 PM
"F R"
Paul -
I will contemplate your friend request - but you have at times showed little restraint in the forum by your own admission, citing the countless post that don't get approved. So, to be honest, it would feel like opening Pandora's Box to friend you.  I am not sure I really have the time or patience to do so.
And when you start out accusing me of being hypocritical and making assumptions - you really think that is going to win me over?  Where do you think that is going to get you?
My knowledge of the game is backed up by my improvement over the years both in coin rooms and desktop version.  I have been a very good student of the game, actually learning things that could be reflected in my play.  For all you claim to know and share - your game does not reflect that.
It does not make me perfect or without fault or an expert in any facet of the game, but it can suggest I have learned far more than 90% of the people that play the game-- possibly.  But that is a stat I can't confirm, because I don't have inside info from WGT - it is merely a reasonable estimate.
Unlike you I don't claim to be an expert even when I am very knowledgeable on a topic/issue - and for me that is problematic if you can't see grasp that.
give me time, I will weigh your request.

...................................................................................

Below is the first forum post . Where he did accuse me . He posted the above the next day on my wall .

Unbelievable . He has now blocked me from posting on his profile . Making it sound as though I am a threat . Me . Lol . All I wanted to do is have a few PM's and clear it all up .
For anyone that knows me . Know that I only want to engage in friendly conversations . Ever .

I am still shocked at the influence the trolls had on this guy . It is scary . One of the main reasons I will never post in the WGT Forums ever .

...................................................................................

el3n1  Troll or just an asshole ? U23969318_20210626_170132.jpg?0.144el3n1  Troll or just an asshole ? USA.gif?0.144el3n1
3,924 Posts
Tue, Aug 24 2021 10:35 AM

el3n1  Troll or just an asshole ? Icon-quote pdb1:
  Let me clear it up . I was only trying to explain the errors .
Paul - 
If you are trying to explain errors while ignoring your own, then how do you think that looks to other people who have demonstrated a better understanding of the game.
If you are a so called expert of errors - why did you not mention once - that I can recall - the instances of when your opponents are intentionally attempting to cause the error by doing some other act that causes the game to lock up - explain to WGT what they are doing and how so that WGT can code against it.
Yes, that happens, and people have learned to duplicate what you call errors, which requires a hard reset, because waiting will not allow the game to return in time- as suggested by Mythanatos - but you seem oblivious to that. 
So you can't be an expert of something while not completely understanding all the aspects and ways in which these things are occurring. 
Furthermore, if you were an expert on it - you would be able to advise WGT on how to fix it!  You can't.  All you can fairly say - is you have experienced the errors a lot - that does not make you an expert of them or how to resolve them.
-- These type of errors were going on long before showdowns even began - I submitted help request dating back over 4 years ago shortly after joining the game.  I would eventually lose millions of coins even in games in Bellagio due to people causing the glitch in regular coin games over the years.  And I reported those to WGT - and I got to a point - where I said - I don't care about the coins, just fix these issues... the frustration of losing 2.5m coins because WGT can't hold players accountable or fix ongoing repetitive issues seems problematic, especially when they charge$100 for 2.5m silver coins if people were to pay for them.
Any one even remotely familiar with the coin rooms (especially an expert) could have easily predicted what would happen prior to the showdowns starting- and the problems that would follow.  Those problems have persisted virtually the entire time showdown have occurred.  Have they gradually gotten better, possibly.  But I don't play them all the time, because it can be more frustrating than it is worth.
If you were such an expert- then they would have been fixed by now- YOU are NOT an expert.   You are merely a low stakes coin room player that has experienced a lot of errors -- when low stakes coin rooms are even more notorious for experiencing the issues due to new and low tier players rage quitting or getting upset and shutting their devices down.  
-- I don't engage with you regularly - because it gets tiring to try and educate someone that calls themselves an expert on all the things they don't actually seem to fully understand.
And this is just one - aspect of how you don't get it and why you don't understand why your post can be misleading.  You simply make false claims - including about the extent to which you know and understand the game.
The fact that you think I am siding - with anyone - shows how little you know.  You think you are the only person to have butted heads with Mythanatos and Samspayed?  I am sure we could discuss it, but we don't bring our personal differences into the main forum - or we try to be respectful of each other if we do discuss topics in the same thread.
The difference is - I don't run around trying to insert myself into threads I feel they are competent enough to address issues on  and then call them out.  My patience has simply started to run thin - as you run around blaming others for instigating combative post.
You pick fights whether you recognize it or not.
I don't always approve of the manner or verbage they use - but I can also see both sides here - and lately Paul - despite your claim of good intentions is still misleading and inaccurate at times.  To be fair and honest, I have seen both of them respond to you with kid gloves and try to be helpful and educate you on issues- when I knew they were capable of being far more blunt.  
I have tried to gently offer support and redirection lately but you only seem to view yourself as a victim.  I am not excusing either of them for getting more blunt.  At times I wish others would be more tactful, but I can also see how you add fuel to the fire yourself.  
Step back, read the words out loud - even your own - and listen to how they can sound if necessary.  You may discover how your words can come across differently than intended.
-- As for coin rooms - sorry - but I don't buy into the idea that you are an expert.  If you think that is harsh or blunt - then maybe you need to reassess how you define the word expert.  Because just experiencing an error countless times does not make anyone an expert on errors.  If anything it could be something you are doing - or your device being used - is part of the problem and not WGT or someone else.  The reason you experience the issue so frequently may just have more to do with you and your device than WGT.  Ever considered that.  
What upsets me - I have even reported steps I have taken to WGT cust support to make sure I was not doing something that would not adversely effect the game and I have also asked for advice or tips on how to address or overcome the issues, from WGT rather than the work around we come up with.  I get no feedback on either.  WGT makes and gives absolutely no advice whatsoever - to me that makes them part of the problem. Because they are not even giving players direction on how to address these issues.

Last edited by Paul on Thu 16 Sep 2021, 7:17 pm; edited 5 times in total

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

el3n1  Troll or just an asshole ? Empty Re: el3n1 Troll or just an asshole ?

Post by Paul Wed 25 Aug 2021, 5:34 am

el3n1  Troll or just an asshole ? U23969318_20210626_170132.jpg?0.144el3n1  Troll or just an asshole ? USA.gif?0.144el3n1
3,924 Posts
Tue, Aug 24 2021 8:33 AM

Paul your posts, ever since page 1 have been laced with overly exaggerated statements and misleading comments that can not be proven either.  
You then instigate yet another issue with someone you already regard as adversarial by quoting and suggesting Mythanatos post is not a good idea.
- Paul - you started what then followed - it was YOU trying to finger point and claim someone with more expertise in coin room play does not know what he is talking about because you don't like his response. 
Have you not learned it is not a good idea to play in fire?  That is what you were doing.
Wake up Paul - what followed in this thread from page 1 - was instigated by YOU.  Then you tried to sit back and blame others for calling you out on claims you made.
Your passive aggressive behavior may have even been an attempt to try and get Mythanatos banned or moderated.
You are instigating a conflict with someone you know to be combative with you, then acting like you did nothing to start it even though you threw the first stone.
That is your fault!

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Wed 25 Aug 2021, 6:14 am

Let me show you what you said in the first post . In which every observation you made was off and an opinion that you believe to be truth .

@e
Paul your posts, ever since page 1 have been laced with overly exaggerated statements and misleading comments that can not be proven either.

@Paul
  Not 1 thing I said was an exaggeration or misleading  .If you want proof . I can provide a screen shot or something to back up everything I say .
Indisputable.

@e
it was YOU trying to finger point and claim someone with more expertise in coin room play does not know what he is talking about because you don't like his response.

@Paul
  I only recently begun exchanges with this guy . I started out reading and respecting him . He began discrediting me first . I continued to respect him . for a minute .
The comments you are referring . I 1st commented that there were situations where it will not work to click the CANCEL button . I am right and I gave examples .
BTW I am against cancelling as well . And I stated that .
He then ignored me . laughed at me and continued his condescending manner .

@e
what followed in this thread from page 1 - was instigated by YOU.  Then you tried to sit back and blame others for calling you out on claims you made.
Your passive aggressive behavior may have even been an attempt to try and get Mythanatos banned or moderated.

@Paul
What followed was me showing some examples of errors . Thinking as usual that players with interest coming up in the game would be interested and learn something . At first I am always blind to the fact that the Veteran trolls always think I am talking to them . Trying to tell them something they do not know .
  So I continue to post the content relevant to the topic . And try and ignore the interference .

@Paul
I have been here . Fully involved for 10 years . I have never instigated trolls . They are very good at what they do . Baiting . And I willingly engage . Thinking they will see that all I want to do is post information for others that do not know .
BTW all of my information is correct . Can not dispute it .
If you do . Then you are ignoring facts and just not willing to let me be .

@e
You are instigating a conflict with someone you know to be combative with you, then acting like you did nothing to start it even though you threw the first stone.
That is your fault!

@Paul
I did nothing of the sort . I ask you to go back and read any any all of what I post . I only responded calmly . Never returning the insults .
By responding at all . I am guilty of being baited . But at least I kept my composure and maturity . Never giving in to the temptation of the negativity .

You el3n1 . Are as bad as any of the worst of them . And if you can't see that by what you have posted here . Then you are also as sick as the rest of them .

Last edited by Paul on Thu 16 Sep 2021, 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

el3n1  Troll or just an asshole ? Empty Mythanatos Wall

Post by Paul Wed 25 Aug 2021, 6:28 am

Mythanatos
11/24/19
Happened when i wasn't online. must be new algorithm.
Tier to champion at 1442 RRs with a 60.02 avg.

PDB1 wrote :

" He wasn't online . Well then all is good . Lol ."

Last edited by Paul on Fri 17 Feb 2023, 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

el3n1  Troll or just an asshole ? Empty el3n1

Post by Paul Thu 26 Aug 2021, 12:27 pm

More about el3n1

Towards the end of " that " thread .Another highly intelligent , well respected , always full of good insight player enters into the conversation . This guy is known for only full page threads . Even more long winded than myself . But in his case it is fully acceptable . Of course part of the intent of the others was to teach me that it is not good to post long winded posts . Just me though .
  So he posts twice . I haven't posted a word to him . His first one starts out immediately telling me that I have exaggerated in the thread , misled , finger pointed , instigated , says I have no right to tell anything to 4 year player with more expertise than my 10 years here .
  He then said I blamed others ( which I did because they were to blame , they are trolls it is what they do ) . He said I was trying to get the guy banned and or moderated .
This is an excerpt from my post to Admin.
@Paul " It is your job to moderate that and control it . Although moderation would be the obvious solution . I do not wish that on anybody . There are now 2 particular threads that this is continuing in .
Please do something to make it stop . FLAME BAITING is never acceptable . Maybe message them to warn them ."

Then he says I am instigating with someone I know to be combative . I had never had a conflict with the asshole he is referring . Then saying I threw the first stone .
  The fact is I have never thrown the first stone . Trolls attack point blank . They hit hard with a barrage of well practiced drivel .
  I am and was always innocently trying to help players with some explanations of various errors . Absolute indisputable facts and screen shots .
  Then they came and hit with a barrage of JASSM-ER missles ..

This recount is leading to something ironic .

Then came his 2nd post in the thread. Still I had not spoken to him yet .

He says . uh well crap I should have copied it . It was a full page . He has deleted it .

So I can move on to my point .

After the full page post . I really wanted to discuss all this in private with him . He was one I didn't want the trolls to slant anymore than they already had . -

He had alrready said some harsh and insulting things . I still hadn't spoken to him .

So I posted a message to friend him on his wall . Very benign and generic message asking him if we could continue with PM's .

Mind you I still hadn't spoken with him .

He deleted my friend request . And left this message .

f  Ater deleting my request to friend him . From his wall . I was going to try and straighten out some of the misinformation he was getting from a particular thread . He then left me this message on my wall .

el3n1
25 Aug 2021 @ 1:49 PM
"F R"
Paul -
I will contemplate your friend request - but you have at times showed little restraint in the forum by your own admission, citing the countless post that don't get approved. So, to be honest, it would feel like opening Pandora's Box to friend you.  I am not sure I really have the time or patience to do so.
And when you start out accusing me of being hypocritical and making assumptions - you really think that is going to win me over?  Where do you think that is going to get you?
My knowledge of the game is backed up by my improvement over the years both in coin rooms and desktop version.  I have been a very good student of the game, actually learning things that could be reflected in my play.  For all you claim to know and share - your game does not reflect that.
It does not make me perfect or without fault or an expert in any facet of the game, but it can suggest I have learned far more than 90% of the people that play the game-- possibly.  But that is a stat I can't confirm, because I don't have inside info from WGT - it is merely a reasonable estimate.
Unlike you I don't claim to be an expert even when I am very knowledgeable on a topic/issue - and for me that is problematic if you can't see grasp that.
give me time, I will weigh your request.

To which I responded with this

el3n1  Troll or just an asshole ? U5453491_20210820_113418.jpg?0.144
pdb1
25 Aug 2021 @ 8:10 PM
"WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED "
 It was an offer to discuss a very many things that I felt had been misconstrued . As is now becoming a common discovery  . I find that you are another arrogant , condescending , hater . That has no desire to discuss with me or any interest in the truth of my intentions . Which is not possible in the public forums . 
  So do not worry any about it . I'm sure friending is not possible .

I then followed with this :

el3n1  Troll or just an asshole ? U5453491_20210820_113418.jpg?0.144
pdb1
25 Aug 2021 @ 8:26 PM
"I WAS HOPING IT WOULD GET US A CONVERSATION"
@el3n1
@pdb1
  First I did not accuse you at that time . But your forum posts were presumptuous and condescending at the very least . I had no idea that you are as bad as the trolls . Until I read your response on my wall .
  Everything in that thread ( and others ) has been baited and misconstrued and taken out of context . And there is no fixing that in the forums .
  But now I do not want to fix it with you .

el3n1
25 Aug 2021 @ 9:32 PM
"Forget it..."
I was genuinely weighing the option of hearing you out, but your rash and hateful wall post, suggest my concerns were quite valid.
I dont need my wall cluttered with hate.  I have been honest and sympathetic to your plight but you can not even see that.  You just closed a door, i considered opening.  Nice job, you pushed another person away.

I am also happy to end all efforts to communicate with him .

Last edited by Paul on Thu 16 Sep 2021, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun 29 Aug 2021, 12:38 am

3,934 Posts
Thu, Aug 19 2021 4:49 PM

I am trying to be thoughtful and considerate here, I hope it is read with that intention.
el3n1  Troll or just an asshole ? Icon-quote pdb1:
And what business is it of yours
Sometimes Paul - you make it our business by merely interjecting into as many forum threads as possible.  That does not mean you have not tried to have good intentions, but it also does not mean you have never written something wrong or inaccurate.
It is just as reasonable to slow down - be concise and ensure accuracy rather than rush to get in yet another post. 
I am not saying some responses to you are completely justified, but I also have observed people attempting to be cordial and respectful yet you still remain defiant on some topics where others are more knowledgeable, even when they are trying to be helpful.
@
Increasing the Quality of your post versus increasing the Quantity of them could possibly help.  You alluded to rushing or not paying close enough attention - well that can be part of the problem.  Take the time to confirm or verify those things.
---
As Dodgyputter noted - the false statement you made in that thread, which I also participated in, before it was closed - was also what rubbed me the wrong way - because once it was closed no one was capable of correcting that statement and it could be one of the last things people see and assume there was some merit to it - if they did not follow the entire thread.
It was after that - I started paying attention to a few of your post and there were at least 3 or 4 recently that I felt were not quite accurate - but I had not been in all of those threads or discussions so I left it for others to correct.  I did not  feel it was my place to correct you - because it was not a thread I had any vested interest in or been involved in that discussion already - and I would have been interjecting just to correct you - that would have felt like I was targeting you and looked like I was making an excuse just to point out where you were not being accurate or making a false claim.  
I have learned quite a bit in my relatively short 4 1/2 years - but I still don't claim to know everything.  I still consult others whom I think may have a better understanding of something than me - and I will do that before I post sometimes - if it is important - I may even ask someone to review a post before sharing it in the  open forum because I am thoughtful enough that I don't want to come across as overly harsh or a bully or a troll. 
That does not mean, some people will still think or feel that way, but I genuinely try to be considerate.  Also, sometimes, it is the people that care enough to say - hey - you don't quite seem like yourself  lately, have you checked in with anyone about that?  Family members, friends, or even a doctor?  
This is not a judgement or a diagnosis - its a reflection based on observations of the exchanges you have had with others.  
For what it is worth - I lost an uncle to Alzheimer's - it is not fun and it is also hard on friends and family members.  If this is a diagnosis and not just suspected then - make sure you are getting some help - don't live in denial it is not going to get better. 
Find a support group - learn what you can to manage it as best you can - You can have good days and bad days - but if you are not careful - you may drive us crazy as well as feel like we are driving you crazy.  
Please - take care of yourself!  We can't do that for you - you have to.

Last edited by Paul on Mon 13 Sep 2021, 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon 13 Sep 2021, 5:25 am

All of this is moot . His obvious arrogance . His blindness to the false baiting that created the scenarios that he took to heart as truth and reality . His entitlement to make accusations . Then say he was only being fair . When all of it was presumptuous , condescending , rude . opinionated . And out of line .
  His posts have always been longer than mine . More long winded . And off track of the subjects .

He even went into an analysis of my mental condition . With no speck of reality in it .
  Telling me he is being helpful .

It is sad to see people so blind and consumed with themselves . That they feel the ned to insult and condescend a person as myself . A person that only ever attempted to assist others that may not have had the knowledge I provided .

Never directing my information towards the trolls .

Having been thanked 100's of times by the people i did help . Is confirmation enough for me that I am doing something good and right .

Since the interfering trolls made sure I could not continue with my efforts . I stopped altogether . And will never return .

To the lot of them I say FUCK YOU ALL . KISS MY EVERLOVING ASS .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Thu 16 Sep 2021, 7:30 pm

@el3n1
If you were such an expert- then they would have been fixed by now- YOU are NOT an expert.   You are merely a low stakes coin room player that has experienced a lot of errors -- when low stakes coin rooms are even more notorious for experiencing the issues due to new and low tier players rage quitting or getting upset and shutting their devices down.  
-- I don't engage with you regularly - because it gets tiring to try and educate someone that calls themselves an expert on all the things they don't actually seem to fully understand.
And this is just one - aspect of how you don't get it and why you don't understand why your post can be misleading.  You simply make false claims - including about the extent to which you know and understand the game.
The fact that you think I am siding - with anyone - shows how little you know.  You think you are the only person to have butted heads with Mythanatos and Samspayed?  I am sure we could discuss it, but we don't bring our personal differences into the main forum - or we try to be respectful of each other if we do discuss topics in the same thread.
The difference is - I don't run around trying to insert myself into threads I feel they are competent enough to address issues on  and then call them out.  My patience has simply started to run thin - as you run around blaming others for instigating combative post.
You pick fights whether you recognize it or not.
I don't always approve of the manner or verbage they use - but I can also see both sides here - and lately Paul - despite your claim of good intentions is still misleading and inaccurate at times.  To be fair and honest, I have seen both of them respond to you with kid gloves and try to be helpful and educate you on issues- when I knew they were capable of being far more blunt.  
I have tried to gently offer support and redirection lately but you only seem to view yourself as a victim.  I am not excusing either of them for getting more blunt.  At times I wish others would be more tactful, but I can also see how you add fuel to the fire yourself.  
Step back, read the words out loud - even your own - and listen to how they can sound if necessary.  You may discover how your words can come across differently than intended.

Fuck You and the horse you rode in on . Your Ego is bigger than your narcissism .

......................................................................................

@el3n1

It was after that - I started paying attention to a few of your post and there were at least 3 or 4 recently that I felt were not quite accurate - but I had not been in all of those threads or discussions so I left it for others to correct.  I did not  feel it was my place to correct you - because it was not a thread I had any vested interest in or been involved in that discussion already - and I would have been interjecting just to correct you - that would have felt like I was targeting you and looked like I was making an excuse just to point out where you were not being accurate or making a false claim.  
I have learned quite a bit in my relatively short 4 1/2 years - but I still don't claim to know everything.  I still consult others whom I think may have a better understanding of something than me - and I will do that before I post sometimes - if it is important - I may even ask someone to review a post before sharing it in the  open forum because I am thoughtful enough that I don't want to come across as overly harsh or a bully or a troll. 

.................................................................................................

What a crock of shit . I have 10 years in . I don't need yours or anyones permission to post . You claim I made errors . I may have . I doubt it .
  Out of the thousands of posts . And the hundreds of thank you's and appreciation people have shown me . I think a couple errors can be corrected . But you have still yet to point out 1 .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down