The newest registered user is apkguru
Our users have posted a total of 10634 messages in 2745 subjects
Just download and install
It's been a while since I expressed some of my objectives for the CC . First of all I like and respect everyone that joins our club . I realize that not everyone knows what a CC is all about . Many have different reasons for joining . I really don't know how many of the other clubs are run . They are all different . What I want to emphasize in our CC is that whatever tier you are . That you feel comfortable here , part of a team of players that come here to find conditions that enable them to improve their game , hone their skills , lower their scores ,lower their averages , move up in tiers . Enjoyably and comfortably with the conditions that challenge them enough to keep that drive without the frustrationsof regular game play . All that is completely possible by either creating those tourneys yourself or by messaging me about it . Or someone else in your tier that has been creating tourneys . Any kind of information that you need to know should be provided here , any kind of appp , calculator , help , tutorial , tournament , statistic , message , opinion , gripe , compliment , etc , etc . Should able to be aqcuired here ( or in our website , as it may be easier there ). With your help , all of this can be done easily . We already have a good start . I am going to be here for a very long time trying to achieve all this . For any of you that think it's a good direction for your CC to go in . Then lets keep on keepin on . Sincerely , Your Co team member PDB1 , Paul ( sitting here on a rare rainy day ) May the SUN always be with you
Re: Where are the Flags ?By Bertasion in Valley of the Sun Casual Club The other day upon the heather fair I hit a flagstick that was not there. I saw it's shadow and heard the clank but where it stood was just a blank. It was not there again today. I wonder when it will come back and stay. Brian
BEST OF BANDON PAR 3
THE OLYMPIC CLUB
ROYAL ST. GEORGE
PINEHURST NO. 8
CHALLANGE AT MANELE
EXPERIENCE AT KOELE
BEST OF WATER SHOTS
BEST OF FAMOUS SHOTS
BEST OF PUTTING
1. Three over today: One over a house, one over a patio, and one over a swimming pool.
~ Baseball Hall of Famer George Brett
2. Actually, the only time I ever took out a one-iron was to kill a tarantula and I took a 7 to do that.
~ Sports Writer Jim Murray
3. The only sure rule in golf is – he who has the fastest cart never has to play a bad lie.
~ Baseball Hall of Famer Mickey Mantle
4. Sex and golf are the two things you can enjoy even if you’re not good at them.
~ Actor Kevin Costner
5. I don’t fear death, but I sure don’t like those three-footers for par.
~ PGA Golfer Chi Chi Rodriguez
6. After all these years, it’s still embarrassing for me to play on the American golf tour. Like the time I asked my caddie for a sand wedge and he came back ten minutes later with a ham on rye.
~ PGA Golfer Chi Chi Rodriguez
7. The ball retriever is not long enough to get my putter out of the tree.
~ Tom Weiskopf
8. My favorite shots are the practice swing and the conceded putt. The rest can never be mastered .
~ Lord Robertson
9. Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air.
~ Jack Benny
10. There is no similarity between golf and putting; they are two different games, one played in the air, and the other on the ground.
~ Ben Hogan
11. Professional golf is the only sport where, if you win 20% of the time, you’re the best.
~ Jack Nicklaus
12. The Lord answers my prayers everywhere except on the course.
~ Billy Graham
13. If you watch a game, it’s fun. If you play at it, it’s recreation. If you work at it, it’s golf.
~ Bob Hope
14. While playing golf today, I hit two good balls. I stepped on a rake in a sand trap.
~ Henny Youngman
15. If you think it’s hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.
~ Jack Lemmon
16. You can make a lot of money in this game. Just ask my ex-wives. Both of them are so rich that neither of their husband’s work.
~ Lee Trevino
17. Ninety percent of putts that are short, don’t go in.
~ Yogi Berra
18. Golf is a game that is played on a five-inch course – the distance between your ears.
~ Bobby Jones
19.I smile at obstacles. They give me a chance to show that the impossible shot is on fact…possible.
~ Tiger Woods
20. Golf tips are like Aspirin: One may do you good, but if you swallow the whole bottle you’ll be lucky to survive.
~ Harvey Penick
21. I never learned anything from a match that I won. It when I lost, that I became as better golfer
~ Bobby Jones
22. To find a man’s true character, play golf with him.
~ P.G. Wodehouse
23. Of all the hazards, fear is the worst.
~ Sam Snead
24. Knowing that, win or lose, you will walk off the course with pride. Head up my man, always taking the high road.
~ Jason Rhodehamel
25. Keep your sense of humor. There’s enough stress in the rest of your life not to let bad shots ruin a game you’re supposed to enjoy.
~ Lee Travino