Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 411 registered users
The newest registered user is kolkataff

Our users have posted a total of 11150 messages in 2864 subjects
May 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
THIS FORUM IS FOR YOU ALL . PLEASE FEEL LIKE IT IS YOURS . READ THE FORUMS. POST COMMENTS . ASK QUESTIONS . IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT POST IT . MAKE SUGGESTIONS . READ SOME TUTORIALS . READ SOME GOLF TIPS . CHECK RECENT TOURNEY WINNERS . BROWSE OUR OLD FORUM ARCHIVES . LOG IN TO THE CHAT AND MESSAGE SOMEONE TO MEET YOU THERE AND ARRANGE A MATCH . LOG IN TO THE CHAT TO SEE IF SOMEONE IS THERE JUST TO SAY HI . MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO GET ON THE DAILY BLITZ .
THE BLITZ SCORECARD IS ON Page 3 PLEASE CLICK HERE
TO FIND THE COURSE OF THE DAY AND SEE
THE WEEKLY STANDINGS . PLEASE POST
YOUR SCORES HERE. IN THIS

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
Owner’s Objectives

It's been a while since I expressed some of my objectives for the CC . First of all I like and respect everyone that joins our club . I realize that not everyone knows what a CC is all about . Many have different reasons for joining . I really don't know how many of the other clubs are run . They are all different . What I want to emphasize in our CC is that whatever tier you are . That you feel comfortable here , part of a team of players that come here to find conditions that enable them to improve their game , hone their skills , lower their scores ,lower their averages , move up in tiers . Enjoyably and comfortably with the conditions that challenge them enough to keep that drive without the frustrationsof regular game play . All that is completely possible by either creating those tourneys yourself or by messaging me about it . Or someone else in your tier that has been creating tourneys . Any kind of information that you need to know should be provided here , any kind of appp , calculator , help , tutorial , tournament , statistic , message , opinion , gripe , compliment , etc , etc . Should able to be aqcuired here ( or in our website , as it may be easier there ). With your help , all of this can be done easily . We already have a good start . I am going to be here for a very long time trying to achieve all this . For any of you that think it's a good direction for your CC to go in . Then lets keep on keepin on . Sincerely , Your Co team member PDB1 , Paul ( sitting here on a rare rainy day ) May the SUN always be with you
POST OF THE WEEK

Re: Where are the Flags ?By Bertasion in Valley of the Sun Casual Club The other day upon the heather fair I hit a flagstick that was not there. I saw it's shadow and heard the clank but where it stood was just a blank. It was not there again today. I wonder when it will come back and stay. Brian
BLITZ LIST
HERE IS THE LIST OF BLITZ COURSES IN THE ORDER THEY ARE PLAYED EVERY WEEK OF EVERY SEASON .

DAILY BLITZ WEEKLY SCHEDULE

WEEK 1

BEST OF BANDON PAR 3
PEBBLE BEACH
THE OLYMPIC CLUB
VAHALLA
MERION

WEEK 2

PINEHURST NO.2
HARBOUR TOWN
KIAWAH ISLAND
ROYAL ST. GEORGE
CONGRESSIONAL

WEEK 3

ERIN HILLS
ST. ANDREWS
BALI HAI
CELTIC MANOR
BETHPAGE BLACK

WEEK 4

PINEHURST NO. 8
WOLF CREEK
CHALLANGE AT MANELE
EXPERIENCE AT KOELE
HILVERSUMSCHE

WEEK 5

EDGEWOOD TAHOE
BEST OF WATER SHOTS
BEST OF FAMOUS SHOTS
BEST OF PUTTING
CHAMBERS BAY

TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION
Discord Server
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO ABOUT IT

WHAT'SUP WHATSAP AND OTHER APPS . HERE IN THIS SITE . THE SKY IS YOUR LIMIT . IF YOU WANT TO PROMOTE , GROW , SHARE , IMPROVE , UPDATE POST AND LEARN ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT OR ANY PRODUCT . YOU CAN DO ALL OF THE ABOVE . JUST DO IT .

CC's IN PCEA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

subject title CC's IN PCEA

Post by Paul Thu 11 Nov 2021, 6:35 am

CC's IN PCEA U5453491_20210901_195925.jpg?0.146CC's IN PCEA USA.gif?0.146
CC's IN PCEA Nation.png?0.146
pdb1
22,500 Posts
Fri, Jun 4 2021 9:28 AM

•   For WGTers new to the Club scene .
      WGT Country Clubs . Are the backbone of the survival of WGT Virtual Online Golf . And have been . Since the beginning .
      There are many types of CC's . As many agendas as there are CC's .
      To enhance ones personal WGT adventure by belonging to the right CC for you .
      Will surround one with the most information available . Via the owner , the directors , the experienced and knowledgeable vast CC members . The tournaments , the formats . How to hone your skills . How to tier up . How to upgrade ones equipment . How to lower ones average .
    CC Tournaments
    WGT Tournaments
    Single player unlimited play Tournaments
    Multiplayer Tournaments
    CLASHes
    Showdowns
      All in an awesome team environment .
      And so much more . Easily accessible in a good CC .
      It is very important . When searching for a CC . To first check the owners of the CC's profile .
      The CC must have a current active owner .
      Check for the owners recent activity . Has he or she played within a month ? If longer . Months , years . Do not go any further . Look at another CC .
      A CC owner has administrative permissions . Without an active owner . The CC suffers without those permissions .
      The owner is also responsible for providing all possible information and links necessary for all tiers and all formats , All types of tournaments . Or doling those responsibilities to others .
      How to play .
      How to lower ones average
      How to tier up
      How to upgrade equipment
      How to use and find information in the CC Forum .
      How to use and find the WGT main Forums
      How to rise up through the CC ranks . Only an owner can do that .Recruit , Member , Veteran , Director , etc
      What is a Director? What do they do ?
      The owner also delegates responsibilities to other motivated and informed CC members .
      These permissions below are crucial . Only an owner can utilize the options .
      CC's IN PCEA Club_p12
    The owner will know how to help the CC to progress in certain events . If that is on the agenda of the CC .
    CC's IN PCEA Never_10
    The owner directs the members to update their own account pages to activate various options .
    CC's IN PCEA No_acc10
      There is much more . A CC without an active owner will not have any of this above . And so many other important roles .
      Members won't even know . And wonder why all CC members are recruits . NOT A GOOD SIGN .
      When searching for a CC . If you know the names of CC's . You can type them into the CC search .
      Or you can read about 100's of GR8 CC's in Country Club Corner .
      Or each WGTer has their CC listed on their profile page . Just click on that CC . Look at the owners profile .
      Once you find a perspective CC . Message the owner on his or her wall . Let he or she know you are interested . Could he or she please message you back . THIS IS IMPORTANT . Depending on how quick and what kind of response you get . If you get one at all . Will help determine if this is a good CC for you .
    IE :
    CC's IN PCEA The_fo10

CC's IN PCEA C199242_20210516_151738.jpg?0.141
    Owner
    CC's IN PCEA U26624549_20210502_053506.jpg?0.141

JDGHOST

• CC's IN PCEA U3479569_20190123_222549.JPG?0.146 CC's IN PCEA DEU.gif?0.146
    alosso
    20,463 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2021 1:21 PM
    CC's IN PCEA Icon-quote pdb1:
      Once you find a perspective CC . Message the owner on his or her wall . Let he or she know you are interested . Could he or she please message you back . THIS IS IMPORTANT . Depending on how quick and what kind of response you get . If you get one at all . Will help determine if this is a good CC for you .
    This! All the time!
    Let the owner (or a director) be interested in you - shows that they are active and avoids tons of problems!
    And remember: You enter for free, and you leave for free (and on your own account)!

• CC's IN PCEA U5453491_20210901_195925.jpg?0.146 CC's IN PCEA USA.gif?0.146
    pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2021 2:18 PM
    CC's IN PCEA Icon-quote alosso:
    CC's IN PCEA Icon-quote pdb1:
    This! All the time!
    Let the owner (or a director) be interested in you - shows that they are active and avoids tons of problems!
    And remember: You enter for free, and you leave for free (and on your own account)!
      Correct . And are free to try as many CC's as you wish .
      But to cut down on the number of attempts . Each CC you find with personable owner , directors , members . Will lend toward a lengthy and enjoyable stay .

pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2021 2:36 PM
      Something else I need to point out . CC's are used to and deal with every different tier on a daily basis .
      Although there are some appear to be somewhat middle tiered . And some largely upper tiered .
      Most are all tiered . And all tiers are respected . And given an equal voice in many CC matters .
      There is no reason to be intimidated . Or feel lesser . On the basis of your tier .
      We are all just WGT players trying to find a way to hit that little ball better and easier . And have fun doing it
      There should be nothing here . Too serious . Not to have fun .
      If you have found a CC that meets or exceeds your hopes . Then you will likely get back as much or more than you put into it .
      If you work for yourself and beyond ( engage with other CC members ) . They in turn will work with you and then some .
      This is meant to benefit all . Not just yourself . Besides improving yourself . There are ways that you can contribute as well . To the GR8er good .

pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2021 2:51 PM
      If you are of the opinion that groups or CC's just aren't your cup of tea . Without having been part of a good healthy active CC .
      Then you just might be very surprised at how you become earnestly drawn to a very tight and organized yet casual and intelligent group of people .
      So take a deep breath . And jump all in . Try it . You might like it .

May the SUN always be with you
Please enjoy

Paul
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top