Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 43720 messages in 6442 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

Great Club......thanks Paul by JimQ916

Go down

Great Club......thanks Paul  by JimQ916 Empty Great Club......thanks Paul by JimQ916

Post by Paul Fri 23 Jan 2015, 12:58 am

• Great Club......thanks Paul  by JimQ916 Jimq9188
    JimQ916

29 Posts
    12-23-2014 4:46 PM

Just want to thank you for being such a great and extremely active Owner....best club I've ever been in thanks to you. I love the tiered torns you set up as they put everyone on a level playing field....it's no fun playing Legends and above because I don't have a chance so they're no fun for me. I'm a Master and playing against golfers with my skill set is a lot more fun than getting buried by the Legends. Thanks so much....once again, great club.

• Great Club......thanks Paul  by JimQ916 Apdb1d19

pdb1

1,512 Posts
    12-23-2014 9:25 PM

Thank you Jim . It is nice to get some feedback from you . It is also nice to hear that somethings working right . Again I thank you for being an active and valued member of our C C . Keep enjoying . Message me any time . To you and yours have wonderful holidays .
    Thanx Paul
    May the SUN always be with you

Great Club......thanks Paul  by JimQ916 Chris131

• Chris1973M

294 Posts
    12-24-2014 5:44 AM

I understand where your coming from Jim...but from my experience playing with higher tier players only helped to improve my game...sure i got many azzz whoopins but when i went back out and played  with same tier players i was much better than them..Practice rounds are a good place for experienced players to share tips with others wanting to improve there game..i am always here to help anyone who ask...   
                                                                              Chris1973

pdb1

1,512 Posts
    12-24-2014 2:28 PM

That's very cool Chris . You all should take him up on it . He's very good .
    Paul

• Great Club......thanks Paul  by JimQ916 Kishop26

kishoph

69 Posts

It can get frustrating not finishing at the top in tourneys, but I've learned to just worry about my score and it will improve instead of trying to chase some people that have played in some cases thousands of more rounds than I have.  I have been in a group with members that were just concerned with winning and would play 20 rounds in the same tourney just not to get beat. It's nice to win (I assume), but I would think that being obsessed with it would take the fun out of playing. Just play and try to improve your game and there'll be wins in the future. Good Luck

One thing that I use to do is to try and make top 10 payouts for tourneys, that way a lot more golfers are getting a reward for playing even if it is small. It does help to get even a little credits back in paid tourneys and might get more participants in the paid tourneys.

pdb1

1,512 Posts
    12-25-2014 5:44 PM

thanks for the top 10 payout tip . That's a better idea . I was called out for having too many winner takes all in the past . Now I make them almost all top 3 . but now I am going to make some top 10 too .Thank you i really appreciate the input . 
    Paul

• Great Club......thanks Paul  by JimQ916 Jimq9188

JimQ916

29 Posts
    12-26-2014 9:12 AM

Hi all...hope you had a Great and and safe Holiday. I think I miss worded my original post...I wasn't complaining about playing with Legends and above in regular multi-player games but just playing in torns against them. I play many, many rounds against anyone that wants a game and really don't care if I win them or not...I always take something away with me to make me a better player. I was just saying that it's a lot more fun for me in torns where I have a fighting chance of winning or coming close. It frustrates me when I shoot a 32 - 33 for nine holes and wind up being 5 - 6 shots back,,,maddening for me. The problem with my game is getting different clubs / ball and a new putter..which I will be getting at the next free rental period....my problem is dinging the ball and it's more of a timing thing than anything else. Ok, just wanted to weigh in.....thanks for all the tips and all are well taken...thanks to alll...Jim (JimQ916)

pdb1

1,512 Posts
    12-26-2014 12:14 PM

Well it sounds like you're in the same boat as we all are . No misunderstanding there . You have a gr8 attitude Jim and it sounds like plenty of patience too . Lol don't hold your breath though . But you already knew that .
    Keep it up Jim . Can totally relate to your position .
    Take care 
    Paul

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down