Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 434 registered users
The newest registered user is austicnchase

Our users have posted a total of 13097 messages in 3052 subjects
December 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
THIS FORUM IS FOR YOU ALL . PLEASE FEEL LIKE IT IS YOURS . READ THE FORUMS. POST COMMENTS . ASK QUESTIONS . IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT POST IT . MAKE SUGGESTIONS . READ SOME TUTORIALS . READ SOME GOLF TIPS . CHECK RECENT TOURNEY WINNERS . BROWSE OUR OLD FORUM ARCHIVES . LOG IN TO THE CHAT AND MESSAGE SOMEONE TO MEET YOU THERE AND ARRANGE A MATCH . LOG IN TO THE CHAT TO SEE IF SOMEONE IS THERE JUST TO SAY HI . MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO GET ON THE DAILY BLITZ .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
Owner’s Objectives

It's been a while since I expressed some of my objectives for the CC . First of all I like and respect everyone that joins our club . I realize that not everyone knows what a CC is all about . Many have different reasons for joining . I really don't know how many of the other clubs are run . They are all different . What I want to emphasize in our CC is that whatever tier you are . That you feel comfortable here , part of a team of players that come here to find conditions that enable them to improve their game , hone their skills , lower their scores ,lower their averages , move up in tiers . Enjoyably and comfortably with the conditions that challenge them enough to keep that drive without the frustrationsof regular game play . All that is completely possible by either creating those tourneys yourself or by messaging me about it . Or someone else in your tier that has been creating tourneys . Any kind of information that you need to know should be provided here , any kind of appp , calculator , help , tutorial , tournament , statistic , message , opinion , gripe , compliment , etc , etc . Should able to be aqcuired here ( or in our website , as it may be easier there ). With your help , all of this can be done easily . We already have a good start . I am going to be here for a very long time trying to achieve all this . For any of you that think it's a good direction for your CC to go in . Then lets keep on keepin on . Sincerely , Your Co team member PDB1 , Paul ( sitting here on a rare rainy day ) May the SUN always be with you
POST OF THE WEEK

Re: Where are the Flags ?By Bertasion in Valley of the Sun Casual Club The other day upon the heather fair I hit a flagstick that was not there. I saw it's shadow and heard the clank but where it stood was just a blank. It was not there again today. I wonder when it will come back and stay. Brian
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHAT YOU CAN DO TO ABOUT IT

WHAT'SUP WHATSAP AND OTHER APPS . HERE IN THIS SITE . THE SKY IS YOUR LIMIT . IF YOU WANT TO PROMOTE , GROW , SHARE , IMPROVE , UPDATE POST AND LEARN ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT OR ANY PRODUCT . YOU CAN DO ALL OF THE ABOVE . JUST DO IT .

THE LATEST

View previous topic View next topic Go down

subject title THE LATEST

Post by Paul Sun 20 Nov 2022, 5:48 am

Moderation

Have I been placed on moderation ?I just tried to make a post . I got this screen .

If this is the case ? Why would someone not inform me if I had breached some rule .

I am responsible enough to be able too adjust or back off without further incident .

99% of what I post is very helpful information . Especially to the many newer players . I know that I am appreciated by them . They thank me

At the same time I have to deal with this on a wekly basis .

THE LATEST  U11285200_20221027_214949.jpg?0.159THE LATEST  USA.gif?0.159
THE LATEST  Nation.png?0.159
twinponds169
2,915 Posts
Sat, Nov 5 2022 8:56 PM
 pdb1:Can someone make sense out of it for me ?

Yea, let me make sense of it for ya.......STFU, MYOB, and go crawl back into your dumpster. Absolutely nobody gives a flying duck what YOU, the biggest POS to ever grace this game, may or may not be comfortable with. Get a life...... and go fund yourself.------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a word of truth in that . Here is one that I asked a moderator to take down . Of course he did not .

AND

Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email

THE LATEST  U11285200_20221027_214949.jpg?0.158THE LATEST  USA.gif?0.158
THE LATEST  Nation.png?0.158
twinponds169
2,914 Posts
Sun, Nov 13 2022 11:29 AM
  • 388 posts of babbling drivel in the last 30 days to this forum. Discord will not be the death of this forum but a pathetic dirt bag #1 will.
    Who even bothers to browse them much anymore when you click on Active Threads  and 90% of the entire page shows the same Last Post author.
    Folks like Sam, Simon, Hamden, pmm, don't even bother much here anymore with all of the spam drive going on here. AND, he has the audacity to call others trolls.
    Self pleasuring himself to the max, as has always been the case. All so he can eventually award himself one of his spamming 10 cent trophies as the WGT All Time Poster. He spitefully posted that trophy on the wall of the true Forum King, Yankee Jim, spitefully because he waited til a month after YJ died to do it, then the idiot that is in the forums 24/7 feigned he had no idea YJ died, even though it was all over the forums the whole month.
    Yankee Jim couldn't stand the sight of him either, Andyson couldn't stand him, and 99% of the rest of the forum community couldn't stand him. Do a search on his begging Go Fund Me drive from 7 or 8 years ago. He has always been a POS around here and always will be to anyone who knows better. I cordially used the word "dirt" in my first paragraph, in place of the female feminine product that also starts with the letter D. Gave up better accuracy for censorship.

• THE LATEST  U45440427_20211221_171029.jpg?0.158THE LATEST  USA.gif?0.158
    Duphpherer
    276 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 11:49 AM

• THE LATEST  Icon-quotetwinponds169:

388 posts of babbling drivel in the last 30 days to this forum. Discord will not be the death of this forum but a pathetic dirt bag #1 will.
    Who even bothers to browse them much anymore when you click on Active Threads  and 90% of the entire page shows the same Last Post author.
    Folks like Sam, Simon, Hamden, pmm, don't even bother much here anymore with all of the spam drive going on here. AND, he has the audacity to call others trolls.
    Self pleasuring himself to the max, as has always been the case. All so he can eventually award himself one of his spamming 10 cent trophies as the WGT All Time Poster. He spitefully posted that trophy on the wall of the true Forum King, Yankee Jim, spitefully because he waited til a month after YJ died to do it, then the idiot that is in the forums 24/7 feigned he had no idea YJ died, even though it was all over the forums the whole month.
    Yankee Jim couldn't stand the sight of him either, Andyson couldn't stand him, and 99% of the rest of the forum community couldn't stand him. Do a search on his begging Go Fund Me drive from 7 or 8 years ago. He has always been a POS around here and always will be to anyone who knows better. I cordially used the word "dirt" in my first paragraph, in place of the female feminine product that also starts with the letter D. Gave up better accuracy for censorship.

• I can understand why you hate him so... he evidently spends a lot of time in your head.
    BTW... Douche is in the drug store isles...  err aisles. (thx DP) THE LATEST  Icon_wink

• THE LATEST  U23855302_20220412_142806.jpg?0.158THE LATEST  USA.gif?0.158
    SamSpayed
    4,330 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 12:34 PM

THE LATEST  Icon-quotetwinponds169:
    388 posts of babbling drivel in the last 30 days to this forum.

I agree, that's a bit much.  Maybe having a limit of 5 posts per user per day would help.

• THE LATEST  U2659490_20180302_121257.jpg?0.158THE LATEST  GBR.gif?0.158
    DodgyPutter
    4,430 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 12:55 PM
    Mostly I'm left trying to think of an example of a male feminine product, or perhaps a female masculine product........:-/ 

THE LATEST  Icon-quoteDuphpherer:
    drug store isles. THE LATEST  Icon_wink

Also loved the idea of these Islands; something like Alcatraz, Angel and Corinthian being collectively known as the ..........
    Sorry D, just felt this thread could use a little more frivolity. :-)

• THE LATEST  U45440427_20211221_171029.jpg?0.158THE LATEST  USA.gif?0.158
    Duphpherer
    276 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 1:49 PM
    Doh.. I know an isle from an aisle. Didn't have my coffee yet. Usually the Coast Guard busts those drug isles, eh?  lol 

THE LATEST  Icon-quoteDodgyPutter:

Mostly I'm left trying to think of an example of a male feminine product, or perhaps a female masculine product........:-/ 

THE LATEST  Icon-quoteDuphpherer:
    drug store isles. THE LATEST  Icon_wink

Also loved the idea of these Islands; something like Alcatraz, Angel and Corinthian being collectively known as the ..........
    Sorry D, just felt this thread could use a little more frivolity. :-)

• THE LATEST  U5453491_20220619_114102.jpg?0.158THE LATEST  USA.gif?0.158
    pdb1
    23,913 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 5:12 PM

THE LATEST  Icon-quotetwinponds169:
    All so he can eventually award himself one of his spamming 10 cent trophies as the WGT All Time Poster. He spitefully posted that trophy on the wall of the true Forum King, Yankee Jim, spitefully because he waited til a month after YJ died to do it, then the idiot that is in the forums 24/7 feigned he had no idea YJ died, even though it was all over the forums the whole month.

I don't really care what you think . Except when it comes to that tpoic .
    I fully respected him always. Not saying he liked me .
    The trophy was made and presented to Him with complete respect .
    I happened across his memorial post .
    At that time the emails worked . I would never have a reason to go look for new posts . As I never cared about how many posts I had .
    There are hundreds of threads I don't know about .
    He still has the title of " WGT KICK ASS ALL TIME HIGHEST POSTER " . And in my eyes he always will . He has 1,914 more posts than I . I will never surpass that . Intentionally .

THE LATEST  U5453491_20220619_114102.jpg?0.159 THE LATEST  USA.gif?0.159
pdb1
23,949 Posts
Mon, Nov 14 2022 6:04 PM
THE LATEST  Icon-quote Duphpherer:
I can understand why you hate him so... he evidently spends a lot of time in your head.

Whatever . I can't understand hate . At all . I see haters that think they have serious issues with what they hate . Most often as a result of propagandized actions or information .
In this case I am not trying to mis lead him or anyone . I mean no offense . I mean no harm . Ever
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I never retaliate . I never respond with insults or degrading remarks like I have had to contend with here forever .

If I am to be moderated than this place has really deteriorated .

Honestly . Please take a look at any of my posts . Try to find a reason to moderate me . Completely positive and optimistic posts .

Thank you .

Paul Boppart

Iposted this :

THE LATEST  TuvikoIF

Not directed at anyone . Meant in humor . Not even in a related thread .

Compared to what they post this is nothing .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A response to your question was given by one of our WGT Agents. If you need additional information or help, please respond to this email.

Thank you for playing WGT.WGT Member Services

Hi,
Due to an innapropriate post, your account has been placed back on moderation.

Best Regards,
WGT Member Services

Considering that what you are referring to was not even created by me ( a gif ) . And that there are dozens of very crude comments still active in the forums . Beyond anything I would ever post . By dozens of members . It is stunningly surprising .

A 1 word gif . But you are consistent anyway .

Can you give me a time frame please in which to expect relief ? I will be able to refrain from any posting at all . Until that time .

I will then return and be able to know what is acceptable for me .

I just wish you could have just given me a warning and let me know that was not acceptable .

I always intended to cooperate with any moderation .

I just cannot believe this .

There is so much said now and throughout the years in those forums . Way beyond appropriate . Posted with hatred and vile intent . I would not ever do that

. Yet I post 1 humorous little gif . And I'm out . Well done .

Thank you for your time and consideration .

A time frame please ?

Support (WGT)

Nov 17, 2022, 5:54 PM CST
Hi,
Due to your account being placed on moderation a number of times now, your account will no longer be taken off of moderation. 

Best Regards,
WGT Member Services

reply to
How would you rate the support you received?

Bad , I'm Unsatisfied .

I posted a GIF . A take off of the NIKE SWOOSH . " Just Do It " " Just Fuck It " . Not directed at any person . I do not post any negativity tewards any persons . I knowingly posted that GIF . Thinking it was a little bold . But nothing compared to the flame baiting , degrading , insulting posts meant directly at me . That are still standing . And still coming . Not to mention the dozens of times the word fuck has been used and allowed in the forums .
All a moderator needed to do is to tell me that was not acceptable . To take it down . I would gladly comply . And never do that again .
There is no need for permanent moderation .
Please reconsider .

Thank you

As a result . I will not give them the satisfaction of controlling me again . I already did a 5 year moderated stint .  That was even more unfounded .

Nope I am gone .

Last edited by Paul on Sun 20 Nov 2022, 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

subject title HOW MANY TIMES HAS THE WORD FUCK BEEN POSTED AND ALLOWED IN THE FORUMS

Post by Paul Sun 20 Nov 2022, 6:53 am

Too many times to count .

I spent 5 minutes and came up with these . examples . There are dozens more .

*** YOU WGT
07 Apr
F.U.C.K Y.O.U  WGT AND ALL THE LIEING CHEATING F.U.C.K.I.N.G SKANKS IN THIS GAME. WGT IS THIEVES AND THE OWNER NEEDS TO COME TO MY HOUSE SO i CAN BUTT F.U.C.K HIM LIKE THE THE F.A.G HE IS NEEDS.

F.U.C.K.  YOU   YOU F.U.C.K.I.N.G.  A.S.S.H.O.L.E.  COME TO USA  AND TALK S.H.I.T. TO MY FACE.       DO  YOU HAVE THE BALLS OR  JUST  TALK  S.H.I.T. ON HERE TO PEOPLE.

Yep I'm a very bad man, please don't come near me, I would hate for it to rub off on you...
Why wasn't I kicked from here if I was doing the whole sexy talk to female golfers ?
Cause you a Fuc*en *** artist, yep that's me telling you & your CC, your full of $hit 

pure and simple..wgt screws with the performance of all clubs and equipment. its not hard to figure out why...lol . this may very well be just a game..but it far from being a free game. you wouldnt be at the level you are not now if it were. its not just the equipment wgt *** with, its also the courses and conditions. you may be playing something that says 20 mph wind, but chances are they are either higher or lower. wgt knows it does this and can call it bugs or whatever they want. its just another dishonest internet game, possibly the most dishonest. now to prove my point, lets see how many wgt employee players jump on this post, because there are alot of those playing. also remember, there is NO player that can score in the low 50's every game..if they do, they are using cheats and those people to are probably wgt employees. you wont get the truth from those who deny wgt is a fucked up dishonest game. everything from your meter , equipment and conditions are subject to being manipulated by wgt at any given moment. and if you post something like what im posting or complain, your game will get much worse. Truth hurts those who deny it. wrestling is real and so is santa...

I HIGHLY disagree with once chance to play.  This is like telling the pros they have only one round in a stroke play tourney.  It's a fucking TOURNAMENT for God's sake.  Let us play 4 rounds like any other tourney.
I don't know where or why you come up with this one round rule but it's complete bull kaka.  It's unfair, retstrictive, and most definitely takes our money for paid tourneys.  If you want to raise the ante for paid tourneys, I don't mind.  That's my decision but I expect to get my four rounds!  Damnit!  I EXPECT it!

What did you do?  I've never had trouble getting accessing the site for a game.  Now I'm told to download something.  Why?  You fucked up the whole game b/c I haven't been able to play for over a week.  Thanks a hell of a lot, jerks.  I'm glad I've never spent a penny here, and never will.

So sad to know you think I'm full of *** . You think somebody sure fucked my head up . The truth is that it is serious .

yeah good luck with all of that.  Ive been playing for 4 years with many rounds and I keep getting worse. Once I thing I have a system down for putting than it turns to ***.  My scores are getting worse the more I play.  I used to be able to shoot sub 60 and 30 rounds consistently...now I'm lucky to be 3 under for 18, because of this *** up putting.   Ive had the same put many times but never seems to do the same thing 2 times in a row.  Than they give you some fucked up view which ever way you look it is never a straight on view and the *** dots lie constantly.  I can't wait to PerfectParallel golf comes out in the winter.  I think WGT is going to have some real competition on there hands.  I'm tires of spending hard earned money or credits to have my game go to *** on behave of WGT.
Unless you know how to manipulate the game it will always be impossible to compete on a regular basis. How in the world can someone have a sub 53 average consistently. It is IMPOSSIBLE people...wake up and smell the coffee. Especially you WGT!

Why is this game so *** , is it because it ie run by fuckwit americans or is it just fucking rubbish?

would someone tell me where the backspin went  it's not like it was a few weeks ago in fact the damn thing does'nt do a fucking thing

Well I sure fucked myself

Forrest Gump said it best...chit happens

Yep, I couldn't agree more. In this game, the way your average is artificially inflated (win 140 credits -> you are fucked), you're always stuck in the wrong tier. Don't ask why there is so much sandbaggers, career reboot & multi-accounts..

SHUT THE F.U.C.K. UP YOU LOSER.  YOUR FRIEND ALSO HAS MEN PRETENDING TO BE WOMEN BECAUSE I LOOKED AT HIS FIENDS LIST.   SOOOOOO     NOW    WHAT  ????

wgt is fucked up the meter moves on its own the putting is now night impossible and meter jumping is every 3 shots i am forced to just using starter balls and collectiog the xp daily starter balls cost 0 max balls cost real money YANKS because of your meter jumping 5 balls lost in last 3 rounds it must stop fix it quickly please

Nah, Its fucked! Another waste of Half an hour/ball life....just a blue screen for both of us as we tried to get to the 1st extra hole.

It's a fucking TOURNAMENT for God's sake. Let us play 4 rounds like any other tourney. I don't know where or why you come up with this one ..

would someone tell me where the backspin went it's not like it was a few weeks ago in fact the damn thing does'nt do a fucking thing ...

. Seriously do the fking #'s . I

Lol fk it . Not editing it . It is what it is .

I dunno who the fck u are but u seem to post a lot on the forums,

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

subject title Re: THE LATEST

Post by Paul Thu 24 Nov 2022, 10:06 am

THE LATEST

THE LATEST  U1544357_20221115_100947.jpg?0.159THE LATEST  GBR.gif?0.159
craigswan
26,559 Posts
Wed, Nov 23 2022 4:16 AM
holidays - france .

craigswan
26,559 Posts
Wed, Nov 23 2022 4:17 AM
cricket ears - legs .

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
THE LATEST  Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vrxztx51th2i5q3bt4yjw5bs4m9cpcv6su33cot2&rid=giphy

craigswan
26,559 Posts
Wed, Nov 23 2022 4:19 AM
THE LATEST  Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47v6hfhkaku7zus7u4xinb0fn7h659yss2lhpqv3sr&rid=giphy

THE LATEST  U5453491_20220619_114102.jpg?0.159THE LATEST  USA.gif?0.159
pdb1
23,965 Posts
Wed, Nov 23 2022 8:24 AM

THE LATEST  Npt1_i10

THE LATEST  Icon-quotecraigswan:

holidays - france .

Nope . Italy

THE LATEST  U5453491_20220619_114102.jpg?0.159THE LATEST  USA.gif?0.159
pdb1
23,965 Posts
Wed, Nov 23 2022 8:24 AM

THE LATEST  Npt2_e10

THE LATEST  Icon-quotecraigswan:
cricket ears - legs .

Correct .

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
In my latest exchange with the moderation team . At the same time that they posted the 2 posts above within a few minutes of when I submitted them . Someone else on the team was responding to a request from me that they be more efficient .

I was as always very polite . Their response politely told me
Hi,
Please note that posts usually take 12-24 hours to be moderated and on rare occasion up to 48 hours.

I know this is a false and convenient response to allow them to remain in control . And IMSO permission to not take the task of moderating and approving posts seriously .
I have lots of examples of fast and efficient posting . It seriously can be done almost immediately .( remember I have about 13,000 posts while on moderation ) . And the first moderated post in the bugs and fixes thread this time around came back in 2 minutes . As did the 2 above .

So I responded with " I know better " . Which in the childish minds of the moderating department . Will surely not favor me . And when it comes to this thread . It is especially frustrating to have some posts come through quickly and others take 18 hours .

I don't want you all to have to suffer my moderation along with me . That likely being the case . Even though I just compiled a massive folder of worthy trivia . As I get excited about the chance of succes of this thread . It may be all for not . .As I am not willing to play their games and will just abandon hope . And stop this thread .

So this was just a teaser for me . And maybe some of you .

I tried to shine it on , this new permanent moderation . As something that is what it is . In truth I cannot . I made 1 punishable error . Posting that GIF . That was made by someone else . That was meant humorously . In case you didn't see it . It was a take off of the NIKE Swoosh and it said " JUST FUCK IT " . Instead of " JUST DO IT ".

I knew it was bold . But I didn't think it was nearly as bad as the " flame baiting , degrading , insulting of actual people that is the norm in these forums .It's not as bad as that . Not even close .

But still technically they had the right to moderate me . And for god only knows why the moderators and the haters have such disdain for me .

If any of you know the dedication and passion I have for this place . The amount of research .It takes to honor so many . And plainly the objective to welcome and inform newer players to the game . And to honor many GR8's that WGT will never do .

I feel like they could have warned me that posting that GIF was unacceptable . To take it down and don't do it again . After all , that word fuck has been posted dozens of times in these forums , and is still in every original post .

[i]SEE POST ABOVE THIS ONE

My belief is that there is only a select few that do not appreciate what I do . And do not want me around . And if I am . Then it won't be easy .

I feel like it is a childish game . Played by childish adults . The haters and the moderators . I just don't feel like playing along anymore . Their actions are not conducive to improving , or having a positive impact on these forums .

I fought and lost .

Thursday Thanksgiving Morning Nov 24 , 2022 8:38 AM .

THE LATEST  Thanks11
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top