Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44248 messages in 6532 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

WGT NATIONAL ENQUIRE SPECIAL REPORT JULY 2012pg's 1 - 4

Go down

WGT NATIONAL ENQUIRE SPECIAL REPORT JULY 2012pg's 1 - 4 Empty WGT NATIONAL ENQUIRE SPECIAL REPORT JULY 2012pg's 1 - 4

Post by Paul Sun 04 Dec 2022, 1:56 pm

PAGE 1

• Re: WGT National Enquirer Special Report - July 2012

I was given a WGT Nation personal sneak preview of this hole. Bad news. You can use a WGT Starter ball but it won't hold the tiny green. You must use the spin versions of the Callaway or Nike. WGTAdmin2 did tell me that before placing the new green/pin in this location they first hired a scuba company to clean out all the old balls from the lagoon...
    Posted to And Everything Else (Forum) by Doublemochaman on 13 Jul 2012
  • Re: National WGT Enquirer - April edition

Its lovely and all,but how come you always ask my Aunt Emily to do the guest interviews?The trouble is,she only can speak in such ways that understanding be had by all,and surely to goodness that cannot be what our Enquirer is all about,unless to my dismay,I am much mistooken? Also,I am with the lefties just like in the magazine.In fact,I would give...
    Posted to And Everything Else (Forum) by LizzieRossetti on 06 Apr 2011
  • Re: National WGT Enquirer - Feb edition

Is he the one who keeps shouting "you're the man!" at the top of his voice on that 17th hole?
    No, I only yell "GO IN THE HOLE!" I've played it many times Mio, and I agree Scottsdale TPC is an easy course with the Pros shooting -20 something from the tips over 4 rounds. [quote user...
    Posted to And Everything Else (Forum) by andyson on 03 Feb 2011

Is he the one who keeps shouting "you're the man!" at the top of his voice on that 17th hole? Played Scottsdale a few years ago, easy course! I was 2 over gross after 12 or 14 holes (can't remember which) playing off 8 hcap. Unfortunately dropped a few silly shots coming in, and it didn't help when it started raining on 18, but...
    Posted to And Everything Else (Forum) by MioKontic on 02 Feb 2011

Thanks for the heads up on the new pin placement Andyson. I've spent quite a bit of time on Kiawah CTTH and think I may have just the tool for this new green configuration... As you can clearly see if you adjust your swing to follow the parabola you should be able to stay "high and dry" and relatively close to the pin. Smile Doc
    Posted to And Everything Else (Forum) by drmoose on 13 Jul 2012

ROFLLMFAO!!!! I should have known better than to douche the Editor in Chief. I must say though, my 2 sons look pretty good as cops. Unfortunately, the 19 yr old on the left is 3/4 of the way to his double major in Physics and Math because he wants to be an Astrophysicist while the 27 yr old is traipsing around the great Northwest for H&R Block as...
    Posted to And Everything Else (Forum) by YankeeJim on 03 Feb 2011
  • Re: National WGT Enquirer - June Edition

Geeze, I see Bollox was right on it before everyone else AGAINS! This demands another conspiracy theorist to expostulate vacuously upon just so how come people who can access important paperwork can do it before anyone else- This smacks of underhand methodology so therefore I quit. Tommorow. First thing. So anyway I was just asking the other day if...
    Posted to And Everything Else (Forum) by LizzieRossetti on 03 Jun 2011
  • Re: WGT National Enquirer Comic Contest for June

Phil --- "I'm going to take this sword and cut down that dam tree on BP #2 !!!" Lee --- "I'm going to take this sword and cut down the F'ing Fescue on St A 4 !!!" Martin --- "I'm going to take this sword and cut up whoever invented this infernal meter !!!" Tiger --- "Anyone know where the closest strip...
    Posted to And Everything Else (Forum) by lvietri on 24 May 2011
  • Re: Enquirer Special Report: Say Cheese!

Come on bert,Wens the day going to come,Febrie maybe? Yar gonna think this daft,but dont chedder know how Avatars sister Dairy already suissed this one out? Theres a rare bit of multi accounting going on here,from ages ago. Have wgt processed it yet?Did anybody fetach the evidence for them? Thats it,Im board of cheese puns now. Lizzie
    Posted to And Everything Else (Forum) by LizzieRossetti on 18 Jan 2011

WGTAdmin2 did tell me that before placing the new green/pin in this location they first hired a scuba company to clean out all the old balls from the lagoon,
    Very interesting DMM. They must be raking in the money because back in the early days Chad used to clean out the ponds himself.
    Posted to And Everything Else (Forum) by andyson on 13 Jul 2012

PAGE 2

• Re: Latest Enquirer - 2010 Year in Review

You do realize it's an expectation, don't you? In fact, now, each month, when I see the new monthly tournaments I know I can also see the new Enquirer! :-D
    "We shall see what we shall see." - Mom, May 22nd, 1958 In reply to "Can I get a new bike, huh? Can I pleeeeease?"
    Posted to And Everything Else (Forum) by andyson on 04 Jan 2011
  • Re: National WGT Enquirer July Edition

Quite another good story Mr Son, but yet again (and I want this fixed by next month) the little oik who delivers it to me has stolen or otherwise purloined the inner pages. Sympathies to Strange Magic for the groin getting tough, one must expect such things from scooterising. Good to see who your friends are too Mr Son, when even Mr In- Bruges wants...
    Posted to And Everything Else (Forum) by LizzieRossetti on 01 Jul 2011
  • Re: The Enquirer

Weeehah! So,turned down by the Bodelian huh?Well IN YER FACE BODELIAN! I made the ENQUIRER! And fer the benignfit of those too mean or sqeamish to lash out the creds,heres the hole pome in its rich bright glittered fulness. 'Twas the night before my colonoscopy Dimpsey turned her frost hoared cheek,the sun was waning quick A day of bells like meter...
    Posted to And Everything Else (Forum) by LizzieRossetti on 06 Dec 2010
  • Re: WGT National Enquirer - Top 10 Toy List

I smashed my piggy bank in which I've been saving for the last 15 years and have £7.93 exactly. Hope that will be enough for all these great treats. [Running through front door and shouting back towards microphone] I'M OFF OUT TO GET THOSE BABIES BEFORE THEY ALL GET SNAPPED UP.
    Posted to And Everything Else (Forum) by MioKontic on 22 Nov 2011
  • Re: National WGT Enquirer - August Edition

Maybe Mio and myself can get some flashy bracelets. Mio says if he receive one he will dance all day, only wearing a bracelet.
    Say it isn't so LJ! He's not planning on LiveStreaming it is he?
    Another effervescent epistle emanating eloquently, epitomising everything...
    Posted to And Everything Else (Forum) by andyson on 01 Aug 2011
  • Re: The Enquirer

I would personally like to thank Andyson and the fine common folk at the WGT Enquirer for giving this simple man a forum to finally tell me story about when I was abducted and such up off the Kiawah Islands. Soon I will be sharing THE WHOLE STORY with my fellow WGTers. I am editing down the article as it is like 9 pages with all the graphics and schematics...
    Posted to And Everything Else (Forum) by YancyCan on 06 Dec 2010
  • Re: National WGT Enquirer - June Edition

Oh but it is also! And now having read a recent post about adult chat and being married, one must wonder what there be to come next. Du doo doo doo, Da daa daa da, Thats all I'd have to say to him... Except maybe I could create a possible scenario based on the married/adult theme.. Hi sexyyyy! you luk gr8 babe Ya, ty, youre staring at an avatar...
    Posted to And Everything Else (Forum) by LizzieRossetti on 06 Jun 2011
  • Re: WGT National Enquirer Comic Contest for August

After going through the T+C's, the players realise the payout is somewhat smaller than usual. J: Hmmmm, Jackson or Williams. I need a winner here. B: Bummer, cant get me a new Hat now. M: Fold you S-O-B, FOLD. NOOOOOOO. P: Pssst, Lee, can you spare a few credits until later, Im kinda short. L: Sorry Priestess, im broke, im looking for a way to get...
    Posted to And Everything Else (Forum) by TWOMINUSONE on 27 Jul 2011
  • Re: WGT National Enquirer Comic Contest for August

All 5 players thinking......... AvLee: Wish Priestess would take off the hoodie........ Jake: How in the hell do they expect me to play with a good computer? Bollox: HeHe, a 5 player final table? They are dead meat! Mrenn: WHAT? No Southern Comfort at the bar? I'm doomed! Priestess: Hmmmm, if I take off the Hoodie and show some skin, I can destroy...
    Posted to And Everything Else (Forum) by sixkiller on 25 Jul 2011
  • Re: Enquirer Special Report: Say Cheese!

Come on bert,Wens the day going to come,Febrie maybe? Yar gonna think this daft,but dont chedder know how Avatars sister Dairy already suissed this one out? Theres a rare bit of multi accounting going on here,from ages ago. Have wgt processed it yet?Did anybody fetach the evidence for them? Thats it,Im board of...
    Posted to And Everything Else (Forum) by RobNE on 18 Jan 2011

Last edited by Paul on Sun 04 Dec 2022, 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down