Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 439 registered users
The newest registered user is jackii

Our users have posted a total of 14344 messages in 3157 subjects
January 2023
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
THIS FORUM IS FOR YOU ALL . PLEASE FEEL LIKE IT IS YOURS . READ THE FORUMS. POST COMMENTS . ASK QUESTIONS . IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT POST IT . MAKE SUGGESTIONS . READ SOME TUTORIALS . READ SOME GOLF TIPS . CHECK RECENT TOURNEY WINNERS . BROWSE OUR OLD FORUM ARCHIVES . LOG IN TO THE CHAT AND MESSAGE SOMEONE TO MEET YOU THERE AND ARRANGE A MATCH . LOG IN TO THE CHAT TO SEE IF SOMEONE IS THERE JUST TO SAY HI . MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO GET ON THE DAILY BLITZ .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
Owner’s Objectives

It's been a while since I expressed some of my objectives for the CC . First of all I like and respect everyone that joins our club . I realize that not everyone knows what a CC is all about . Many have different reasons for joining . I really don't know how many of the other clubs are run . They are all different . What I want to emphasize in our CC is that whatever tier you are . That you feel comfortable here , part of a team of players that come here to find conditions that enable them to improve their game , hone their skills , lower their scores ,lower their averages , move up in tiers . Enjoyably and comfortably with the conditions that challenge them enough to keep that drive without the frustrationsof regular game play . All that is completely possible by either creating those tourneys yourself or by messaging me about it . Or someone else in your tier that has been creating tourneys . Any kind of information that you need to know should be provided here , any kind of appp , calculator , help , tutorial , tournament , statistic , message , opinion , gripe , compliment , etc , etc . Should able to be aqcuired here ( or in our website , as it may be easier there ). With your help , all of this can be done easily . We already have a good start . I am going to be here for a very long time trying to achieve all this . For any of you that think it's a good direction for your CC to go in . Then lets keep on keepin on . Sincerely , Your Co team member PDB1 , Paul ( sitting here on a rare rainy day ) May the SUN always be with you
POST OF THE WEEK

Re: Where are the Flags ?By Bertasion in Valley of the Sun Casual Club The other day upon the heather fair I hit a flagstick that was not there. I saw it's shadow and heard the clank but where it stood was just a blank. It was not there again today. I wonder when it will come back and stay. Brian
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHAT YOU CAN DO TO ABOUT IT

WHAT'SUP WHATSAP AND OTHER APPS . HERE IN THIS SITE . THE SKY IS YOUR LIMIT . IF YOU WANT TO PROMOTE , GROW , SHARE , IMPROVE , UPDATE POST AND LEARN ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT OR ANY PRODUCT . YOU CAN DO ALL OF THE ABOVE . JUST DO IT .

National WGT Enquirer - Feb edition 2011 ( not )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

subject title National WGT Enquirer - Feb edition 2011 ( not )

Post by Paul Sun 11 Dec 2022 - 7:38

National WGT Enquirer - Feb edition

National WGT Enquirer - Feb edition 2011 ( not ) U2202244_20161006_175357.jpg?0.159  National WGT Enquirer - Feb edition 2011 ( not ) GBR.gif?0.159
 National WGT Enquirer - Feb edition 2011 ( not ) Nation.png?0.159
MioKontic
4,159 Posts
Wed, Feb 2 2011 2:30 PM
  • I've been traipsing all over to newsagents far and wide but none of them have the February edition of the National WGT Enquirer yet.  Are the publishers on strike or sommat?

•  National WGT Enquirer - Feb edition 2011 ( not ) U418203_20140925_083440.JPG?0.159 National WGT Enquirer - Feb edition 2011 ( not ) USA.gif?0.159
    YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Feb 2 2011 2:46 PM
    The editor's rather lazy Mio. Right now he's taking in the Pro-Am at TPC Scottsdale, 17th hole. He's definitely one of those whimsical types and will eventually knock us all out but he won't be harangued into it-I already tried.  :-D

•  National WGT Enquirer - Feb edition 2011 ( not ) U2202244_20161006_175357.jpg?0.159  National WGT Enquirer - Feb edition 2011 ( not ) GBR.gif?0.159
    MioKontic
    4,159 Posts
    Wed, Feb 2 2011 4:17 PM
    Is he the one who keeps shouting "you're the man!" at the top of his voice on that 17th hole?
    Played Scottsdale a few years ago, easy course!  I was 2 over gross after 12 or 14 holes (can't remember which) playing off 8 hcap.  Unfortunately dropped a few silly shots coming in, and it didn't help when it started raining on 18, but I managed to finished 1 under handicap.

•  National WGT Enquirer - Feb edition 2011 ( not ) U614946_20160221_170410.png?0.159  National WGT Enquirer - Feb edition 2011 ( not ) USA.gif?0.159
    andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2011 8:27 AM

National WGT Enquirer - Feb edition 2011 ( not ) Icon-quoteMioKontic:
    Is he the one who keeps shouting "you're the man!" at the top of his voice on that 17th hole?

No, I only yell "GO IN THE HOLE!"
    I've played it many times Mio, and I agree Scottsdale TPC is an easy course with the Pros shooting -20 something from the tips over 4 rounds.

National WGT Enquirer - Feb edition 2011 ( not ) Icon-quoteYankeeJim:
    The editor's rather lazy Mio. Right now he's taking in the Pro-Am at TPC Scottsdale, 17th hole. He's definitely one of those whimsical types and will eventually knock us all out but he won't be harangued into it-I already tried.  :-D

1st they delayed the start of the Pro-Am 2 hours because of frost, then they delayed it til noon and made it a 9 hole tournament because of wind and cold temps. Then they cancelled the Pro-Am entirely.  I'm sure the guys paying 10Gs for the opportunity didn't push for that.
    Lazy? Whimsical?  Maybe, but not the case here.  I'm always a stickler for accuracy Jim.  This month's Enquirer is being held up as we try and ascertain the facts behind one of our lead stories.
    A notable member of the WGT community was ejected on Opening Day at Yankee Stadium last year.  Our sources conflict on the reason for his ejection.
    One says he was ejected  for running on the field and trying to take the warm-up pitches from Andy Pettitte.  A second source says he was ejected from the ballpark for carrying a concealed weapon, which turned out to be only a carpenter's tape measure.
    Here's a photo of the perp being thrown out of the ballpark by two of New York's finest.
     National WGT Enquirer - Feb edition 2011 ( not ) 2l75tu
    Any information on the truth behind this story will be appreciated.

•  National WGT Enquirer - Feb edition 2011 ( not ) U418203_20140925_083440.JPG?0.159 National WGT Enquirer - Feb edition 2011 ( not ) USA.gif?0.159
    YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2011 8:55 AM
    ROFLLMFAO!!!! I should have known better than to douche the Editor in Chief.
    I must say though, my 2 sons look pretty good as cops. Unfortunately, the 19 yr old on the left is 3/4 of the way to his double major in Physics and Math because he wants to be an Astrophysicist while the 27 yr old is traipsing around the great Northwest for H&R Block as a Territory Expansion Manager (7 states including Alaska.) I'd say his degree from GWU got him somewhere!
    And for the record all I was trying to do was get to Jeter and kneel at the altar of the Yankees. LOL
    Too funny, Andyson, too funny.
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top