The newest registered user is kumarsharma91910
Our users have posted a total of 33976 messages in 5059 subjects
Just download and install
2. Only 3% of India’s population pay Tax to the Government
3. The frog heart beats 1000 times in one minute
4. The first computer mouse was made in 1964 with the help of wood.
5. The Bangkok is the most visited place in the world with 20.05 millions visitors.
6. Intelligent people becomes angry faster as compare to normal people.
7. The first pizza shop was opened in Italy in 1930, Which still exists.
8. A person can’t kill himself by stopping his breath.
9. The most used password in the world is 123456.
10. Canada is the most educated country in the world.
11. The milk of hippopotamus is pink in colour
12. The leech is an invertebrate animal, which have 32 brains
13. Octopus have 3 hearts
14. Humans move their eyes more 100,000 times a day.
15. A average person blinks 28,800 times in a day.
16. A average person usually breathes 17,000 – 30,000 times in a day.
17. An African bush elephant only sleeps for two hours in a day.
18. It is a myth that a person use only 10 % of his brain.
19. Scientists created a 3D-printed heart using a patient’s cells.
20. Canada’s national parks are bigger than many countries.
21. Octopus lays 56,000 eggs at a time.
22. Peas are one of the most popular pizza topping in Brazil.
23. Ravens are the bird who can learn to speak better than parrots.
24. The world’s longest man-made beach is in Mississippi.
25. Male platypuses are venomous.
26. Tug of war used to be an Olympic event from 1900 to 1920.
27. Blinking your eye is a Micronap.
28. Human Nails Grow Faster Today Than They Used to before.
29. Tongue is the strongest muscle in the body.
30. Everyone has a unique tongue print just like your fingerprints.
31. Humans Have More Than Five Senses.
32. If you earn more than $18,000 a year than you are among the 4% of richest people in the world.
33. Most of the diamonds are at least 3 billion years ago.
34. It would take less than 6 months to reach the moon by car at the speed of 95 km/h.
35. Traffic accidents kill about 1.25 million people per year.
36. Over 50 million people gets injured due to traffic accidents every year.
37. Airbags takes just 30 milliseconds (0.03 seconds) to inflate.
38. Porsche’s first car was an electric car.
39. Almost 100 billion people have died in all human history.
40. Almost 20,000 people die due to poverty every day.
41. Vegetarian are less 19% less likely to die from the heart disease.
42. In France, you can marry a dead person.
43. Facebook has around 100 million active users in Africa.
44. 90% of the world’s fresh water is in Antarctica.
45. Antarctica is the only continent in the world without a time zone.
46. HP printer black ink is more expensive than a blood.
47. There are more kangaroos in Australia than people living there.
48. Over 20,000 people die every day due to cancer.
49. There are 1 billion car which are currently in use on Earth.
50. An average car consists of 30,000 parts.
51. Depression may cause you to dream up to 3 to 4 times more than you normally would.
52. An average human yawn around 250,000 times over the course of his life.
53. Tomatoes contain more genes than human.
54. If you weigh 68 kg on earth than you would weigh 1,905 kg on sun.
55. If you weigh 68 kg on earth than would weigh 11 kg on moon.
56. The grapes explode when you put them in microwave.
57. Around 24,000 people are killed due to lightning every year.
58. The temperature of bolt of lightning is 5 times hotter than the surface of the sun.
59. The statue liberty is estimated to be hit around 600 times every year.
60. Your heart can keep beating ever if it is separated from your body.
61.Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to give space to your lungs.
62. Newborn babies can see in black and white for few months.
63. Babies are not able to recognise themselves until they are at least 18 months old.
64. All bacteria present in our body collectively weighs about 4 pounds.
65. Most of the antibiotics are made from the bacteria.
66. Lack of oxygen in our brain for 5 to 10 minutes can lead to permanent brain damage.
67. When a person learn something new the structure of their brain changes.
68. We have about 70,000 thoughts a day.
69. The human brain can hold about 3 million hours of television.
70. The average person walks about 120,000 km in a lifetime means 5 times round the world.
The sound we hear when we receive a new text message acts as a dopamine cue and can cause us to feel like we’re addicted to texting.
According to a study, men experience an IQ dip of 15 points while multitasking, while women experience a five-point drop in IQ.
People who are curious about science often engage with information that runs counter to their politics, making them more open-minded.
If you get a phone call asking,”Can you hear me?” don’t say yes—the scammer on the other end will use that “yes” to affirm purchases.
Men are more likely to have sons if they have more brothers and are more likely to have daughters if they have more sisters.
People generally read 25% slower on a computer screen in comparison with a printed page, according to a study.
Humor is associated with intelligence and honesty – This is why women tend to be more attracted to men with a sense of humor.
All of the American flags on the Moon are still standing, but they have turned white from exposure to the Sun.
Beast from ‘Beauty and the Beast’ has the head of a buffalo, body of a bear, mane of a lion, tusks of a boar, with the legs of a wolf.
Mouse sperm is larger than elephant sperm.
The brain treats rejection(breakup) like physical pain.
Soda is so corrosive that without a liner, the liquid would eat through the aluminum can after three days.
If your name is easy to pronounce, people will favor you more.
Santa Claus is a Canadian Citizen, according to the Canadian federal government.
The calling code for a number in Russia is 007.
Girls who have high trust with their fathers, also tend to have high trust with their boyfriends.
The Curiosity Mars Rover sings “Happy Birthday” to it’s self every year on August 5th, the day it landed on Mars.
Walking around with no true destination is called “mopery.”
Sir Isaac Newton dropped out of school at an early age to help out with the family farm.
Globally, women earn $13 trillion but spend $20 trillion every year.
Apple sometimes makes their employees work on fake projects until they can be trusted.
Lamborghini cars were invented when the Lamborghini tractor company was insulted by the creator of Ferrari.
The dot on top of the letters “i” and “j” is called a tittle – The cross on top of a “t” is called a tattle.
A puma, cougar and mountain lion are all the same exact animal.
Most smart students don’t help struggling students.
90% of text messages are read within 3 minutes of their delivery.
Couples who use pronouns like “we,” “our,” and “us” solve conflicts better than those who use “I,” “me,” and “you.”
Not only are certain humans allergic to cats, it’s possible for certain cats to be allergic to humans.
People who conceal big secrets are more likely to suffer headaches, back pain, and nausea.
Singing during your morning shower can actually help boost immunity and improve your mood, helping you have a better day.
If the world was scaled down to 100 people, 48 would live on less than $2 per day.
To avoid bad bacteria in the shower, you should let it run for a while before you get in.
The world’s shortest horror story is only two sentences long: “The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door.”
60,000 plastic bags are used in the U.S. every five seconds.
If you still feel tired after a good night’s sleep, you’re probably dehydrated. Drink some water after you wake up.
China has 64 million vacant homes, including entire cities that are empty.
“Billie Jean” was about a girl who climbed over Michael Jackson’s wall one morning and accused him of being the father of one of her twins.
Unborn babies drink their own urine.
Sitting straight upright in your chair is bad for your back. You should slouch at an angle of 135 degrees instead.
You are 60 times safer in a city bus than in a car in the U.S.
1.7 billion servings of Coca-Cola are sold every day.
The sun is 400 times larger than the moon but is also 400 times farther from Earth, making the two bodies appear the same size in the sky.
Jupiter can have a triple eclipse, in which three moons cast shadows on the planet simultaneously.
People who drink several cups of coffee a day are the least likely to become diabetic.
Forty is the only number whose letters are in alphabetical order.
40% of the world’s land is in 6 countries.
Your music preferences can determine how smart or dumb you are.
The company “Nike” was originally going to be called “Dimension 6.”
If you bought $100 worth of Bitcoin 7 years ago, you’d be sitting on $73 million right now.
Approximately 100 billion people have lived on earth.
Supermarkets hide dairy products and other essentials on the back wall so you have to go through the whole store to get to them.
Space is black because the universe is constantly expanding — the only nearby source of light is the Sun.
If you’ve got an itch in your throat, scratch your ear.
“Death by powerpoint” is a term relating to the intense boredom/hatred of useless powerpoint presentations.
NASA used computer-calculated mathematics for the first time in 1962 — before that, they did all their math by hand.
When you walk into a room and you forget why you walked in there in the first place is the phenomenon known as “event boundary.”
The Sun makes a full rotation once every 25-35 days.
If you heated the head of a pin to the temperature of the center of the Sun, it will kill anyone within 1,000 miles of it.
The sun makes up 99% of our solar system’s mass.
Researchers have found that the average person will form about 400 friendships during a lifetime, but only 33 will last.
An unborn baby can taste what it’s mother is eating and develop a preference for the foods that she eats.
“Going to your happy place” reduces operative pain.
We change our voice when we talk to people we like.
Night vision goggles are green because the human eye can tell difference between more shades of green than any other color.
Pirates wore eye patches to have one eye adjusted for the top deck and the other already adjusted for the darkness when going below deck.
Babies can typically start making simple jokes at 9 months of age.
Michael Jackson was so desperate to play the role of Spiderman in the movie that in the 1990s he tried to buy Marvel Comics.
Men and women have the exact same hormones — the differences lie in the hormone levels and patterns.
Girls outperform boys in educational achievement in 70% of the world.
It can take 200 years for a human to count to 7 billion out loud.
Reading can make you more empathetic and open to new experiences.
Listening to information while sleeping can allow you to remember it better.
Relationships are stronger and tend to last longer when both people are afraid of losing one another
An elephant can smell water up to 3 miles away.
People who feel depressed in the winter and happier in the summer are said to suffer from “Seasonal Affective Disorder.”
On average, 27,000 trees are chopped down every day just to make toilet paper.
London has the most billionaires of any city in the world.
If your definition of “famous” is “notable enough to have a Wikipedia page,” then one out of every 10,000 people on Earth today are famous.
When a black hole consumes a star, it belches out huge “spitballs” of gas that weigh as much as several Jupiters.
File-sharing is an official religion in Sweden.
Your reflection in a spoon is upside-down because the photons bounce off the concave surface differently than a flat one.
“Game of Thrones” has the same production budget as “Friends” – $10 million an episode.
The surface area of a cat, including all the fur, is roughly equivalent to the surface area of a Ping-Pong table.
Scientists claim that chins have no use and humans have prominent chins as a side effect of the rest of the face evolving to be smaller.
North Korea is the world’s only necrocracy—the only government that still operates under the rules of a former, dead leader.
Your face turns red when you’re angry because your heart is beating faster to send more blood to your muscles, preparing you for a fight.
George Washington preferred not to shake the hands of visitors. He would bow instead.
Ice cubes look white due to oxygen and other impurities. If the water is boiled before it’s frozen, the resulting ice cubes will be clear.
Netflix was founded on August 29th, 1997 – Nearly 20 years ago.
Inside your belly button are thousands of bacteria that form an ecosystem the size of a rainforest.
Ironically, more energy is used to manufacture a hybrid than a traditional car, which results in greater amounts of air pollution.
The giraffe has the highest blood pressure in the animal world because its heart must pump hard against gravity to reach its head.
NASA has two satellites named Tom and Jerry that chase each other, measuring gravitational anomalies in the distance between them.
Stomach rumblings are caused by air moving through your digestive tract and doesn’t always mean you are hungry.
“Dammit I’m Mad” is a palindrome and can be read the same way when spelled backwards.
A thin mirror tends to bend under its own weight and distort reflections, so if you want to know how you really look, get a thick mirror.
It takes 9 hours, 36 minutes, and 10 seconds to reach the 1,048,576th row of an Excel spreadsheet by perpetually pressing the down arrow.
The more a child practices an instrument, the better they are at paying attention, managing anxiety, and controlling their emotions.
Human muscles are limited by our brain – we actually have the strength to move cars and boulders.
The human brain can read up to 1,000 words per minute.