Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 43740 messages in 6445 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

TO ALL NEW RECRUITS & CC MEMBERS

Go down

TO ALL NEW RECRUITS & CC MEMBERS Empty TO ALL NEW RECRUITS & CC MEMBERS

Post by Paul Thu 11 Jun 2015, 11:35 pm

TO ALL NEW RECRUITS
By pdb1 in Valley of the Sun Casual Club

TO ALL NEW RECRUITS
  Welcome to VOTSCC . This CC is here for your enjoyment . That's right . Our CC tourneys are made so that there is enough of a challenge to keep it interesting . Enabling you to focus on improving your skills , lowering your average . None of these CC tourneys are meant as a  competition . Think of them as practice rounds . Everyone here is a team mate and pulling for everyone to reach their highest potential .

I ask very little of CC members . When one joins this CC I ask 3 very simple things .

A)  Play CC tourneys . This is up to you to to play enough to feel like you are a contributing member . By contributing I am not talking about XP points . Those will come and is also up to you to figure out your best and most  efficient way to obtain . Contributing in our CC covers The CC forum , keeping current in it so you know what is going on . Contributing means posting and replying , commenting , suggesting , inquiring , complaining in the CC forum . Contributing is friending and playing matches with fellow CC members . Contributing is having an opinion , having input , participating in one thing or an other to help to the success of your CC .

B)  Communicate with the owner . Me . Pretty much after you do these first 3 conditions . You won't hear much from me personally. But until you do these first 3 things I will probably bug the hell out of you .

C)  Register in our website / forum with your WGT username . There are many reasons for using your WGT username . But mainly that if and when we have events like embedded brackets through " http://challonge.com/ ". We use the WGT invite system so it needs to be able to recognize your name . There are other reasons . There are also many reasons that I ask you to register at all . Not the least of which is the fact that I work very hard to make it something for everyone and is part of being in this CC just to register there . 
  No other expectations .

I have simplified the 3 conditions into this .

1) Participate in CC tourneys

2) Communicate with owner just enough to know you are human

3) Register in our website / forum  ( please use your WGT username )

That is basically all . In addition to keeping current in the CC forum . As you can see I have put a lot of thought into how I would like our CC to progress . Through a lot of trial and error and a lot of time . We are really creating an awesome and fun CC with all types of members that as far as I know are having a GR8 CC experience . And enjoy being here .

I would love it for you all to stay aboard and help us continue what we are doing .

So like I said the faster you do those 3 easy conditions . The faster I will get off your back . 

Please understand I try to do all this in a friendly , mature , professional manner . Respecting every one of you at all times . I get a lot of help from some very cool and dedicated members that everyone knows and will get to know if you don't already .

Thank you for listening . Please have fun . Paul
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down