Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 43669 messages in 6438 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

OLD NEWSLETTERS TO MEMBERS " IF YOU ARE ON THIS LIST "

Go down

OLD NEWSLETTERS TO MEMBERS " IF YOU ARE ON THIS LIST " Empty OLD NEWSLETTERS TO MEMBERS " IF YOU ARE ON THIS LIST "

Post by Paul Thu 06 Aug 2015, 4:37 am

Fri 13 Feb 2015 - 5:09

If you are on this list. You are receiving this message as another effort to communicate with you . Something I have been trying to do for some time . Unless  my messaging and emails doesn't work for you guys only . Then you have been getting them and just chosing to blow me off . There is a message for you in the C C forum . Titled "IF YOU ARE ON THIS LIST" . Unless you never go to the forum beside not paying attention to my messages and emails . Then you have already it . And my request for a response is nothing to you . What else am I supposed to think ? Just please respond . 
  Thank you Paul 

paulleftypaul,

digndivets,

iamgwi,

smarlowe1,

rooter69,

dirtydick333,

octodesigner,

jdm722,

jdmavity,

Tjbrozzie,

Danlederman,

68wolfman,

DrBob234,

asdfzxc,

Mush,

TheBigPW,

kekanaranjo,

LordGarth,

Brummie5,

danzibar,

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

OLD NEWSLETTERS TO MEMBERS " IF YOU ARE ON THIS LIST " Empty ALL MEMBERS ATTENTION PLEASE

Post by Paul Thu 06 Aug 2015, 4:40 am

Sun 15 Feb 2015 - 16:18

AFTER THE REVELATION THAT I IGNORANTLY HAD THOUGHT THAT WGT HAD FIXED THE EMAIL ISSUE IN THE CC FORUM . EVIDENTALLY YOU ALL DO NOT RECEIVE EMAILS FROM EVERY POST THERE . ALL THE MORE REASON THAT I SPECIFY TO E1 WHEN YOU JOIN THE CC TO READ THE FORUM FREQUENTLY . YES I DID TELL E1 THAT . SO IF YOU HAVE NOT KEPT UP TO DATE THEN YOU MAY BE SEEING THESE NEXT FEW MESSAGES FROM ME FOR THE FIRST TIME . SO PLEASE READ CAREFULLY .

There are different approaches to building a forum . Many of them are fully involved . Demanding certain minimal amounts of this and and that . Requiring and moderating . Telling people how to post , where to post how many times to do it . All kinds of crap that I will never be into .

In fact I am consistantly warned and banned from the forumotion support . Because I make it very clear that that does not apply to me and my forum .

Al I hope for is a certain amount of interest . no minimals except I would say none is not acceptable .

At this point there isn't really anything there but some info , some tutorials , putting and wind calculators , swing and putting meters , how to,s , rules for events , information about current mutiplayer events , funny forum with jokes , dirty jokes , golf jokes , HIO HALL OF FAME , BEST OF REPLAYS , community bulletin board , perfect parallel you tube videos , galleries public and private yes you can have a gallery there of your own personal stuff and no one has access , i guess . Also have recorded all of your WGT CC tourney wins , separated them by month and then by the most winners each month . Obviously I do this for those of you who take an interest in these things , most of us do . I certainly am not doing it for myself , never having won , and not expecting to . I love doing it for those of you that like to click and see the break down . It is very cool . I am pulling for all of you . There is so me much more . Trophys , CLASH results , tournament results , golf tips , etc , etc .

This is a learning process for me , and definitely still in progress . I don't even know the potential in the future . I know there is more .

To be able to have these things and more available for those of you who are interested is my only goal ..

The embedded brackets is pretty amazing feature . eventually will run smooth as silk Our daily BLITZ is nothing short of awesome and fun .

There is lots to read . Some funny some serious some interesting , some informative , some off the wall .

You all are welcome to add comment , suggest , complain , inquire , etc also anything that crosses your mind . I encourage that .

In fact there are 3 moderators currently that up until now really didn't have much to do . They have now been promoted to " field agents " . What their new positions entails is basically putting the word out about the the forum promoting and recruiting and showing people around . With no expectations limits or results required . But at least there is now a definition for their positions .

If any of you want to be more involved . there is room for any and all . Completely voluntary and with no expectations . just welcome friendship and respect .

I am just winging it and everything I say is from my heart . Including yesterdays list .

Thank you all for listening . I would like to hear from some of you .

Paul

IF YOU ARE ON THIS LIST :

( EDIT : IN THIS LIST I AM REFERRING TO THE DATE OF THE LAST VISIT AND THE TOTAL # OF TIMES YOU HAVE VISITED THE SITE )

Then you took me a little too literally when I said all you have to do is register .

This is your website too . There isn't a person on this list that couldn't find something interesting in our website .

Many of you not all barely even play enough in the WGT CC tournaments to be considered active . Much less respond to me or anyone else in the CC .

This is not what I have in mind for what makes a good CC .

The CC tourneys are the most important for sure . But to just play barely enough to stay active is not team sportsmanship .

To never respond to my requests to visit the website , my requests to just say hey to me . To not be active in any of our events . To not try to play and friend other CC members .

Are characteristics not becoming of what one would think of as a good CC member .

I really didn't want to write this post . But after somewhere around 10 attempts to contact almost all of you . Never so much as a boo in response . I am wondering if you guys are worth having even in the CC .  

I can't make you visit the website . I can't make you message me once in a while and say hey . I can't make you play more CC tourneys .

I can't even ask you to please do these things . Obviously .

So if it is just that damn hard for you to be a little more accessible . So hard for you to play , friend , other CC members . Too hard to participate in some of the other events we have .

There is no way you don't know about these things . I have messaged you all with every kind of messaging we have which is at least 3 or 4 different types of emails and messaging .

Then you are not right for this CC and I am probably going to remove you . Some of you on this list are probably borderline ok . Plus there are some of you not on this list that I am talking to also .

Anybody who is safe knows damn well who they are .

You really can't blame me . The things I ask are very minimal . The things that the active and safe ones do . They do on their own . Voluntarilly Way above the 3 minimal conditions to be in this CC.

If you think you are one of the ones I am talking about . And you want to do more than the minimal requirements . And you would like to remain in this CC . Then please just show me .

Message me with your intent . Let me know how you feel . If you want to stay and you have restrictions that prevent you from doing some of these things . Please just tell me . I would rather not remove any one believe me .

This is not an attempt to control you . Anyone who fits the the way many of us think our CC should be . Does so totally on their own . And believe me . There are many of you that Surprise me all the time . I couldn't ask for better friends , members , helpers , golf mates , competitors , etc . They ask me all the time . What's up with these guys ? They can't get any of you to play and they wonder why ? I say . They are a gr8 bunch of guys it just takes time . Well it's time guys . Lets do this .

I am bumping this back to the top hoping that most of you just didn't see it Have not heard from 1 member on the list . It is probably a natural humann reaction to get all butt hurt and say ". Who does that MFer think he is " ?" I don't have to take that crap "" Let him go ahead and remove me " .

I want to reitterate . That is not at all what I am trying to do . I see strengthening this club by you guys not being so stubborn and saying " no problem Paul visiting the website once in a while is no problem at all . And if I have to message your stupid ass now and then just to say " hey ". I can do that too . You might even get me to try out one of your kinda cool events . And if your real lucky Paul i might even write something in that damn forum .

You know that is even more than I would want but would make the happiest grumpy old man camper in the Walmart parking lot . In fact Ide say " Honey cook up the beans and weanies we're having a celebration . lol .

Come on guys ide bring out the burgers too . And you guys can come too . But you gotta bring the beer

DANZIBAR
sorry man. Hello. You have been more than fair as far as your requirements to stay in the CC. I am honestly trying to play as often as I can. I am a single father though and my kids take up most of my time. My daughters also like to get their fair share of time on the computer and we only have the one. I will continue to try and play as much as possible. Thanks, Danzibar

PDB1
This is all I am asking for . Just a response to validate that you want to continue playing . Any real answer is fine .

Thank you

Paul

THIS IS NOTICE 1 THERE IS ANOTHER COMING RIGHT BEHIND IT .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OLD NEWSLETTERS TO MEMBERS " IF YOU ARE ON THIS LIST " Empty ALL MEMBERS ATTENTION PLEASE # 2

Post by Paul Thu 06 Aug 2015, 4:42 am

Sun 15 Feb 2015 - 16:22

About the members in the website . Not all of them are from our CC . Some are from other CC's . Some are from no CC . Some don't even belong to WGT and do not even play online golf .

When I started to build what is still in progress . I had only a few things certain in my mind . One of them was that members there could use it for many things different things everyone is different .

I stared putting out the word to people in the CC that there was something there that they could use for some reason or an other and all they had to do was register and give it a chance and I thought each person would find some thing of interest there and therefore have a reason to visit it it on occasion .

I got no responses . No one not even signed up . I kept messaging politely for people to check it out . Then a few registered . Cool I thought . But then nothing . So I started messaging stil politely about how much work I was putting in to it and if they could please just check it out . A few more registered . Then I started asking for CC members to respond to me with something .
Because at the same time . There were about 50 members that weren't even playing in the CC tourneys . And not responding .

That not responding to the owner thing got to me . It was just disrespectful . Just answer me one way or another . All the while I am still trying to encourage them to play in the CC tourneys and if they weren't going to . Please message me why .
Many of you remember this becaase over 50 of you did play in the CC tourneys and did message me once in a while .

But again for the second time in building this CC I was faced with having to remove a bunch of deadbeats that just weren't ever going to play . So be it .
Not that easy . I still had the issue of members playing , but never I mean never responding to anything I sent them .

That's not all . There were also guys that played , and messaged me once in a while but I couldn't get them to register in the site .

I thought that was important . What could it hurt that they register in a website that me the owner has been building for them to be able to access things that might be important to them .Things not found in WGT or maybe just easier and more user friendly in our site . Who knows what ? Like I said everyone is different . But I was sure if I could just get them to sign up they would find something of interest .

I really expected E1 to do this voluntarally . Not a big fan of forced actions or rules . But that obviously wasn't happening .

Quite a few members had already suggested that I just make them . It was my club if they didn't like it . They could go somewhere else .

That was when I came up with the " 3 conditions " Sometime in November 2014 .

There are only 3 very easy requirements to join this CC :

1) Participate in CC tourneys
  2) Communicate with owner just enough to know you are human
  3) Register in our website / forum

Which then led to the 1 month notice , 2 weeks , 1 week and finally December 31st .
It was then that I removed about 40 members . ( for the second time the year before i had removed 54 all at once . ) But this time it came with this message . A lot of you don't know because you never got it .

" You are regretfully being removed from VOTSCC for the reason of , lack of communication with the owner . Numerous attempts to contact you have resulted in no reply . Therefore I assume you no longer care to be a part of our CC ."

Regretfully Paul

Resign Clause :

If after removal you realize what little I asked was worth the small effort to stay in such an accomodating CC . If you then have a change of heart and wish to return and agree to the only three conditions that I have . Then I will gladly accept you back . As a recruit until you have played , messaged me with your intent , and registered in the website forum . Those are the three NEW conditions neccessary for membership .

So here we are . Me still thinking I don't ask much . Playing WGT CC tourneys is a given . Have to do that .

Messaging me is a given . If that means telling me why you can't or don't do something . That is what I am talking about . In fact someone who messages me and tells me why he can';t play more is in a better position than someone who plays everyday and cannot take a minute to drop me a line . To just say hey or boo .

Now the hard part . The website . Yes I said all you have to do is register there . My dumbass thinking once you saw it , you would find something you liked and knowing how I felt would probably go back now and then .

That was the least I thought would occur . I was wrong again .
Hence the current "If you are on this list " . Which is a list that shows a members last visit and how many times totally . The list I posted is only a partial list of the members who have only been there 0 , 1 , or 2 times . There are more .

Of course that means my plan isn't working . for some of you . There are many that use it frequently . I mean all the time . I see some arranging games in the chat . Some are definitely just reading because they are ther for a while . A bunch of us use use the embedded live brackets for our weekend tourneys . Some post jokes ,read jokes . Many have thanked me for the tutorials , calculators , meters and links .

Obviously there are some that find no use for it at all . If that is the case then you need to message me and tell me so I can take you off the removal list . Reluntantly I might add . Because i am getting lots of messages saying " just get rid of them Paul Hell with them . If they don't want to get with the program remove them . "

I have not decided to do that yet . And might not . But maybe I will . It depends again on whether you respond to me or not . One way or another . If you message me and tell me you are gonna be a little more active . gr8 . If you tell me you just don't have the time . gr8 . But E1 has to tell me something . Please .

Better stop now before my wife removes me .

Thank you Paul

THIS IS THE FOLLOW UP TO ALL

Jim you are so on point . I already do exactly what you describe . There are two different issues that I have been dealing with .

The first being CC members as opposed to SITE members .
Today in the CC "crackedball" , "FILLYFREAK" , and 2 time return member "dj79aj75 " will be removed . After numerous attempts to communicate with them . There is no way they didn't see my messages . they are gone . I followde the same criteria for them as i have the other almost 200 members I have deleted . That is a given and I do that without question after my own (based on the fairest fkn way I can do it ) protocol is broken .

Side note about the tournaments before I address the SITE member issue . Yesterday was no more pathetic than any other SAT or SUN . I have gone ahead with 3 entrants a few times . And could have yesterday ..

The whole bullcrap about the missing invites and you guys not realizing to get yourselves prepared for that prior to joining the event . This is not new . You must be green and after rebooting or clearing your caches or cookies or whatever it takes and double checking the status color and making every effort to be available to everyone not just friends in our multi player multi CC tournaments .

If after you have done all that and then join the chat and if you are not able to still receive invites ( highly unlikely ) Then you have a problem . I we don't need to walk each other through that routine 3 minutes before the start of the tournament . It reminds me of the keystone cops . lol.

More on the tournaments later .
Back to the topic of what to do about inactive members . You read at the top how I am and have been handling CC members .

This has been working . Look the whole goal for a good CC is members that play CC tourneys . Period .

We have that . It's been a long hard road to get here .

As the owner and only admin . ALL CC's whether they have 5 members or 250 members only have 1 admin . Don't ask me how WGT justifies this .

I have also in an effort to build what I think makes a strong CC have stipulated that members must communicate with me . For many non selfish reasons . Mainly out of respect for me but also to try to bridge a communication gap to encourage member to member to befriend one and other as part of being in our CC . Is in my opinion another critical element to building a strong club . 

This has been harder than it was to find members that will play CC tourneys .
But still very important . And will continue to be . The 3 guys that I am deleting today . Play all the time . Shame to see them go . Some of the members I have deleted in the past have included the 3rd . 4th , and 5th top point contributors . Shame sorry to see them go . For whatever reason they didn''t feel it was neccessary to communicate with me . Or anyone for that matter . I have said before and I coudn't be more clear . I dont want to talk to you I don't want to take anytime out of your or my busy schedule to chat or shoot the bull . I have plenty of friends to do that with already . What I want is a conscious effort from E1 in the CC to just say HEY to me and every CC member once in a fking while . It doesn';t even take 1 minute to acknowledge someone .

That is and always was what I am asking . If you don't do that you are gone . That's a given .
Now for the touchy subject that I have not even mentioned yet .
SITE members . I am going to assume E 1 read all of the " IF YOU ARE ON THIS LIST " post . Then 
  you already know all about how I came to that 3rd stipulation to join the CC .

1) play cc tourneys
  2) communicate
  3) register in the site that I thought E1 would enjoy and find some use for after I put so much work into

How's that working out for you Paul ?

Yeah FU2 Not so well .

So from the beginning . even though I had some supporters behind me . I never liked that I had to force you to join your own CC's website .

If you looked at the criteria for many many other CC's . There are 5 , 10 , 15 things you have to do .

But I never wanted to do it like other CC's and I still don't .
My decision is that there will still be the 3 required conditions just to join our CC .

You must play in our WGT CC tournaments

You must let it be known that you acknowledge me and other CC members by communicating to me and us in anyway you prefer . And I mean more than ever .

You must register in the SITE to join this club .

After that come a bunch of voluntary things that I will have more input on in the future .
Like the SITE . At this point I am not going to make you guys utilize it . I wish you would . Am I going to like that you resist using it ? NNOO .Is that going to effect your relationship with what can be a very fun and good friend too , owner ? YYEESS . Do you care ? obviously not . It is what ir is .

Do I want more participation in events . Big and small ? Hell yes . Do I want to see more input into the forums ? Absolutely .

But I ain't your Daddy and you are all adults . And you know I am right . It is on you to step up and do just a little more to help your CC .

You all even though you have serious communication challenges . Are still the baddest bunch I have been involved with in my 3 years at WGT .

I don't know what it takes for you all to see what I am talking about . I am still on track with my goals and direction for this club . Despite what appears to be blatant efforts to piss me of , defy my requests and avoid participating in our events . I still beleive we can do this . I never want to remove anyone . But I do it all the time . And you might be next . If I don't hear from you .
Thank you all for listening . I know many of you wanted it to be hammer time . I'm not saying that won't happen . But not at this point and not by surprise either .
  Paul
  PDB1
  AZWIZ
  VOTSCC

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OLD NEWSLETTERS TO MEMBERS " IF YOU ARE ON THIS LIST " Empty HEADS UP

Post by Paul Thu 06 Aug 2015, 4:59 am

Tue 24 Feb 2015 - 20:46

Hello members of Valley of the SUN Casual Club :
This is Paul . I know that this message will reach nearly all of you.I have noticed a decrease again in the participation from many of you . I have to think you are just forgetting to play a CC round . Many of you are still playing all the time and this message is not for you . IDK if this will even get to any of you that play a CC round like 1 in every 10 times you play WGT .You know who you are . I'm not making a list .Just asking you to try to play a little more . I don't necessarrilly take it personally . Knowing all the problems WGT has had lately.I still need to say something .Also want to remind you to friend fellow members and try playing them more often. A post or a comment in the forum now and then wouldn't hurt either .

Thank you Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OLD NEWSLETTERS TO MEMBERS " IF YOU ARE ON THIS LIST " Empty NEW CLUB NEWSLETTER

Post by Paul Thu 06 Aug 2015, 5:07 am

Sun 1 Mar 2015 - 8:19

VOTSCC CLUB NEWSLETTER Hi members This is the club newsletter . This should reach all of you . 

There are two formats that I can chose to send these in . This is the rich text with HTML . I am going to send you one of each format . If you would be so kind to respond to both of them just to confirm that you received them . I would appreciate it .

As far as club news goes . The CC club tourneys are still running extremely well . The variety of play , the available mix of challenges for all tiers is excellent . The participation for the most part is still strong .

There are some that still barely play our CC tourneys but play plenty of other WGT tourneys in the mean time . You know who you are . I no longer am going to be messaging your wall to ask if you could step up and play a little more . ( that is something I stopped a while ago ) . 

All of you are here because you have shown that you are dedicated to this CC and I am sure if you could play a little more you would . Most of you do show gr8 participation . I thank you all for staying and helping this CC continue to build and grow strong . 

The events that we do have are also some gr8 formats and run extremely well when all the factors fall into place . 

The Saturday matchplay " Match in the SUN " ran fairly smoothly for the most part once we all learned the the format and the steps involved . It ran for 6 weeks and was mostly successful with several gr8 rounds throughout . Definitely something we could try again in the future . 

The Sunday strokeplay " SUN Stroke " was identically successful with gr8 moments throughout . Also something to enjoy again in the future . Both events eventually fell victims to the WGT glitch with the invisible invites . After several weeks of all of us doing everything possible to make ourselves available green and still not being able to send or receive invites to the opponents in the brackets . Others also being booted with the 3 and out disconnects . Also a big WGT glitch a direct result of their choice of half assed servers not preparing for or just plain not being able to handle the heavy usage that each weekend brings to WGT. Those two serious brick walls stopped us dead in our tracks . Ending our weekend tournament venture .

Once we are sure those problems have been reduced or worked out . We will try some more weekend events . Via " CHALLONGE " brackets , embedded on our PAGE3 . When that starts back up I will be asking many more of you to participate .

Last but not least is our incredible daily BLITZ . The incomparable " VOTSCC KICK ASS TOURS " " DESERT BLITZ " . It has turned out to be one of the funnest and successful events I have been involved with here at WGT . The ability to play the course of the day at your convenience during that 24 hour period . To be able to challenge yourself to refine your shot just a little bit better each time . Knowing your fellow competitors who are also your friends are doing the same thing and yet pulling for them to , to also pull off an incredible score . Then the excitement of seeing the completed daily scorecard . To see who did what . The fact that there is no rule or pressure from anyone but yourself to participate everyday and see that all the players step up and play and post everyday . The mega improvement in your accuracy so obvious in multiplayer matches when your drives and approach shots consistantly land 1 yard or one foot from the hole almost 9 holes in a row . Is so incredibly satisfying and gr8 for your game to say the least . I know you all have seen the scorecards . This last week RobMurphy came within 11,000 points of having a 1,000,000 point week . Do you know how amazing that is is . I don't know but it is beyond anything I imagined . I encourage all of you to message me and add yourself to the scorecard . Remember you have the whole 24 hours each day to play the course of the day as many times as you like . Only the rounds you complete the 9th hole will be recorded . When you feel like you have hit the best score your going to get that day . You post the best one . You might hit a holer on the first round and get a 200,000 point score and stop there . Maybe someone else has already posted a 220,000 score and you have a couple hours left in your 24 hours and you play a few more times until you score 230,000 (JIM ) lol . That is totally cool and encouraged . So much fun I love it .

I really hope we can get more involvement in our events , more input in our forums . I am happy with the way things are . There is always more . Thank you all for making Valley of the SUN Casual Club the KICK ASS club that it is . 

Paul PDB1 AZWIZ VOTSCC May the SUN always be with you

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OLD NEWSLETTERS TO MEMBERS " IF YOU ARE ON THIS LIST " Empty A Couple messages for a few of you .

Post by Paul Thu 06 Aug 2015, 5:12 am

Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 2:11

This newsletter is a copy of the original posted in the WGT CC forum and only concerns a small number of you . 

A COUPLE THINGS I NEED TO TELL YOU . lol It's kinda funny . There were a handful of you that were kind enough to respond to my asking if you received an email the other day . I really appreciate it . It is so nice that some of you are respectful . The funny thing was I didn't know who you were . I looked at the email addresses and did not recognize a single word in them . The messages were signed with your names that have no similarity to your WGT usernames . Which of course is the only name I would know most of you by . LOL I am sorry but it was almost all, of them . Man was that weird . I did message a couple of you back saying either " are you so and so ?" or just "IDK who you are all I have is your email and your name " . So please try and remember that to include your username too please .  

Now on a much more serious note . Again I find a couple of you who havn't ever played in the CC . Both are return members . This I do not understand . You refuse to respond to me . You will be gone for the final time .

There are several others that don't even play 1 CC tourney per month . You do not respond either . You will be gone also .

There are also several others that have stopped playing since I removed them from the website . Even though I have apologized over and over . I am done with that . You never responded to me then . You aren't now . And you probably never will . It is a shame . I will be regretfully removing you too . Many of you that are long time members . I like you all and I hate doing it . But disrespecting me over and over and over again is just getting old . Anyone knows they can talk to me about anything and I will do my damndest to make anything right . 

One of the things that I cannot make right is the CC & XP points you will lose completely when I remove you because of your stubborness . Took you a long time and a lot of good hard play to build those points for this CC . I thank you for that . But if you guys that know who you are don't bite the bullet and message me and start to make this right . You will lose those points . I , we will lose them too but that is not what i am here for .

I am only talking about a very small handful of guys . Most of you are more cooperative and helpful and active than I even ask for . I thank you all for that .

I hate this B.S. But this is what I get when I signed up for this . I am not going anywhere . And I won't not let members communicate with me . That also means you aren't communicating with the other members too and that is not acceptable either .

So for those of you that choose " the silent CC " . The best of luck to you .

Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin