Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44507 messages in 6555 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

KELLY'S FIRST POST

Go down

KELLY'S FIRST POST Empty KELLY'S FIRST POST

Post by Paul Sun 30 Oct 2016, 12:55 am

KELLY'S FIRST POST Kookyk15

CrustyDemon1

345 Posts
Sun, Aug 23 2015 8:35 PM
Thank you Paul, for accepting me so quickly into the CC.
I had been reading lots about this CC in the wgt forum when I decided to take a look...it looks fantastic!
Gonna take me a week to read the forum...lol
About me....my name is Kelly, and I'm an architecture student at Uni in Melbourne, Australia.
I love to play CC tourneys, so am almost always red when here, but a PM from new friends might encourage me to drop what I'm doing for a game.
Future boyfriends and husbands need not apply...lol
I'm here to have good cleanish fun :-)
Hope to meet lots of you soon
Kelly :-}
P.S.
My wgt name is because I am a motorcycle stunt freak...no, I don't ride one, but I love them.
KELLY'S FIRST POST Lotr_112

• pdb1

7,831 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 10:40 PM

Hi Kelly . Welcome to our awesome CC . There is a welcome on your profile wall and another in this forum . We just love to welcome . Lol . It is true . Friendly , helpful informative , fun are just a few adjectives that describe our members . Because of those and a constant effort to friend all members for possible invites to multiplayer rounds . Particularly friending our Tourney Directors first . As they may need to PM a heads up for a round that may need to be played before the clock times out . There are more T-Makers that are very good and make very interesting events . You may make any Tournament you like as well . 
      There is a website that I have put together that offers many features not available here at WGT . Mainly a place to record and store member statistics , achievements , records . tournaments , scorecards , trophies , awards , accolades . For all members . 
      There are also a myriad of tutorials , tips , tricks , putting , wind , calculators and meters . 
      Links to everything under the SUN . So much more .
      I only ask that CC members register there with their WGT username . That is all that you will be asked as far as the website is concerned . 
      Our focus is almost entirely on this WGT CC and this CC forum .
      However the website is a lot of fun and E1 is welcome to utilize it in anyway they want . There are many members there from other CC's and members from no CC's . 
      If you know how to move around in our CC touney's . There is a stroke bracket and a CTTH bracket running at all times . We also run a daily BLITZ every week day .
      link to Blitz forum scorecard 
    DESERT BLITZ SEASON 7 WEEK 2
      link to BLITZ rules
     " HOW TO PLAY OUR BLITZ " 
      I'll stop for now . Welcome to VOTSCC .
      Paul
      may the SUN always be with you 

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website