Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44629 messages in 6567 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

My HONEY at AMAZON

2 posters

Go down

My HONEY at AMAZON Empty My HONEY at AMAZON

Post by azdewars Sun 24 Dec 2017, 7:42 am

Think you’re already getting the best prices? You’ll be surprised.
Amazon has an enormous selection and cheap prices, so its no wonder that it’s one of the most popular online shopping destinations. However, the Amazon system makes it nearly impossible for the average shopper to compare prices and get the best possible deal. Even a careful shopper can accidentally overpay—I definitely have, especially when I'm in a hurry!
Luckily, there’s an easy way to outsmart the Amazon marketplace and ensure you pay the lowest price every time you shop: [color:3901=ff0000]Honey. This nifty browser add-on gained popularity among shoppers for its automatic coupon feature, but it also offers powerful Amazon shopping tools that can save you TONS of money. And, yes, it works with Prime!
Here’s how it works:
Shop on Amazon as usual. Visit any product page and Honey will check to make sure the price displayed is truly the lowest price available. In just a blink of the eye, Honey takes into account sales tax, shipping costs, seller rating, and Prime status. If it finds a better deal, a little orange tag will show how much you can save. I’ve found savings ranging from $.02 to hundreds of dollars—not bad considering it takes zero effort. In the case of this coffee table, Honey was able to find $63.44 in savings, and all I had to do was click.
My HONEY at AMAZON HoneyMCMTableSavings
This is how easy it was for me to save $17.50 on a red Keurig, simply by going with another Amazon seller:
My HONEY at AMAZON HoneyKeurigSavings
10 seconds to save $17.50, and I still get the same 2-day shipping and fulfillment by Amazon. Same coffee maker, same shipping, just cheaper!
Sometimes the displayed price is actually the lowest price, and in which case, Honey tells you. Either way, you’ll feel confident knowing you didn’t get ripped off! Over time, your savings can really add up if you shop on Amazon frequently.

Respectfully,
John  (azdewars)

azdewars
Doctor of Technology
Doctor of Technology

http://wwww.AllMostFreeWiFi.net

Back to top Go down

My HONEY at AMAZON Empty Re: My HONEY at AMAZON

Post by Paul Sun 24 Dec 2017, 1:52 pm

Once again John . You prove you are the Doctor of Technology . 
  And your graphics totally blow me away . Now I know what you have been doing . Practicing up to show me up . Lol . Looks like I got some work to do . 
  GR8 post John . A very useable tool .

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azdewars Tue 16 Jan 2018, 2:05 am

tHANK YOU pAUL FOR THE KIND REMARKS. WE HAVE NO COMPETITION GOING ON, JUST A BROTHERHOOD OF TWO WILD AND CRAZY GUYS FROM ARIZONA.

RESPECTFULLY,
JOHN

azdewars
Doctor of Technology
Doctor of Technology

http://wwww.AllMostFreeWiFi.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Tue 16 Jan 2018, 5:50 am

Once again John . You prove you are the Doctor of Technology . 
  And your graphics totally blow me away . Now I know what you have been doing . Practicing up to show me up . Lol . Looks like I got some work to do . 
  GR8 post John . A very useable tool .

azdewars

tHANK YOU pAUL FOR THE KIND REMARKS. WE HAVE NO COMPETITION GOING ON, JUST A BROTHERHOOD OF TWO WILD AND CRAZY GUYS FROM ARIZONA.

RESPECTFULLY,
JOHN

Totally tongue in cheek . I only have respect and admiration for you John . No competiveness felt at all .
  You are one of my all time WGT hero's . And IRL . You are tops . 

Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down