Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 475 registered users
The newest registered user is Menupanda

Our users have posted a total of 44903 messages in 6620 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's

Go down

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Empty 19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's

Post by Paul Thu 21 Jan 2021, 4:57 pm

Here are the full 19th Hole Bio's of these star players .

Last edited by Paul on Fri 22 Jan 2021, 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Empty CASEY

Post by Paul Fri 22 Jan 2021, 11:37 am

CEverett12

Honor, Dignity and Respect

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Cevere13

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's 2016_c12

The "WGT 19th Hole" series focuses on featuring the players, personalities and country clubs that make up the global WGT community.

CEverett12 - Honor, Dignity and Respect

This week's WGT 19th Hole player was selected because he consistently sends in nominees for the WGT 19th Hole, so we thought, "Why not feature him?" CEverett12 is a dedicated WGT Country Club owner that prides himself on helping players and running The Bushwackers country club.
CEverett12 aka Casey stumbled upon WGT on Facebook back in November 2014 and says, "I found WGT and thought I would play a hole or two, boy I was wrong... I was hooked right away. The graphics are fantastic...I never expected to meet anyone or make any friends and boy, I was wrong again. I have met many good folks and made some friends, WGT is not just a great game but also a place you can socialize with good people."
The players that make up CEverett12's country club could not agree more! Here are a few comments the WGT Community added to his nomination:
19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's 1%20-%20Copy

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's 2
19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's 3
19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's 4
19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's 5
With over 600 consecutive days played, CEverett12 has helped many players and says respect is what drives his generosity.
"My big thing is respect! Respect the game, yourself and others...The Bushwacker motto is Honor, Dignity & Respect."
Outside of WGT, CEverett12 enjoys spending time with his father and enjoying the company of his two grown children.
What advice do you have for players new to WGT?
"My advice to others on WGT would be this - Send someone a gift. Help someone less fortunate than yourself and do what you can to help others. Also, be kind, say hello and thank you."
What equipment do you keep in your virtual golf bag?
Driver: TaylorMade SLDR 9.0 Driver, (L89+) 
3 Wood: Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood (L89+)
Irons: Taylor Made RSI2 (L90+)
Wedges: Cleveland 588 (L76+) 
Putter: MAX Control (L80+)
Thanks so much for being part of the WGT Community and sharing your story!
WE WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU! If you'd like us to feature you or someone you know in a future "WGT 19th Hole" profile, please let us know at: players[at]wgt.com.

Last edited by Paul on Fri 22 Jan 2021, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Empty IOBannon

Post by Paul Fri 22 Jan 2021, 11:42 am

IOBannon

They Call Him "The Streak"

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Iobann11

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's 20150212

According to IOBannon (aka Isaac O'Bannon), his morning ritual looks something like this: grab bite to eat, check work email, and play round of golf on WGT.
The Norman, Oklahoma-based website content editor and technology PR consultant is currently on a streak of more than 589 consecutive days played, and even though he says he loves the game, it hasn't always been easy to squeeze the rounds in.
"My job includes occasional travel to conferences and other events. So over the year and a half that I've been on this consecutive day streak, I've played on work trips to several states, including Texas, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Wisconsin, Florida and Illinois. I've also managed to keep playing while on vacations that took me through another half dozen states, a trip to Puerto Rico, and even on a Caribbean cruise." (He did note that on some of those days, he was only able to play and finish a closest-to-the-hole game, but that was enough to maintain the "consecutive days played" streak.)
A WGT player since June 2013, Isaac says he quickly advanced to higher tiers (now a Tour Legend) by playing frequently and joining a WGT Country Club that included a few people he knew in real life, as well as players from around the world. 
"The friendly competitiveness of the game is exciting, and there's nothing like coming from behind to beat your buds. Joining a Country Club is a great way to learn valuable tips from players who've been on WGT for years. From putting skills and advice, to club selection and tournaments for only members of your club, they help make the game more of a community of friends."

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Iobann12

Why is the Consecutive Days Played streak important to you?
IOBannon: It's partially about bragging rights and being able to tell people that I've played this game so many consecutive days, even while doing real-life things, like taking my fiancé on a cruise, or to visit my family on the other side of the country. It also helps my country club, since it lets me contribute 880 XP points to the club every day (plus bonus XP).
What are the most important tips you'd give new players?
IOBannon:
Join a country club that is right for you. There are thousands of them, so if you don't like the first one you join, look around. You'll meet people from around the world who enjoy the game and can give you great tips. Also, whether you buy credits or earn them, use them wisely – WGT has some really great balls that offer good spin and more distance.
What would you tell new players NOT to do?
IOBannon:
Don't quit a multi-player game (on purpose) by just closing the game on your computer or device. Wait until your turn and select forfeit from the menu. Just quitting abruptly is rude, because it makes the others wait a couple minutes to see if you're coming back. It also hurts your reliability ranking color when playing future games, and denies the other players of some XP points. Just keep playing through bad rounds. That's the meaning behind the name of our Country Club, Seeing it Through.
Any last words of advice?
IOBannon:
Enjoy the game and all of the variations, from playing a solo game, a live multi-player round, one of the WGT stroke play tournaments or the tournaments in your Country Club. The more you play, the more you'll love WGT. Keep and eye on your average, and save.
If you want us to feature you or someone you know in a future "19th Hole" profile, send us an email at: players[at]wgt.com

COMMUNITY SHOUT-OUTS

Interested in sponsoring a WGT weekly or Monthly tournament? Just contact our Customer Support team at members[at]worldgolftour.com.
And be sure to check out our two clubs who are sponsoring this week: Bridgestone and Trophy Run.

Last edited by Paul on Fri 22 Jan 2021, 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Empty STEVEREILLY

Post by Paul Fri 22 Jan 2021, 11:48 am

stevereilly

Lover of Beer, Futbol and Virtual Gear

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Stever10

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's 2016_s11

Stevereilly lives in England and has been a WGTer since 2010. He's the owner of the BRIDGESTONE Golf club and has shot an impressive 17 holes-in-one!
You guessed it, this WGTer goes by the name, "Steve" outside the game and was nominated by gdog8, a "Veteran" member of his country club.
Here's what Steve had to say about his time with WGT:
"I'm one of those players who was suffering from a lack of imagination when I picked my WGT username, as it's my real name Steve Reilly.
I started playing WGT in October 2010, and was hooked straight away. I have a lot of laughs reading the forums and playing Alt shot games, as there are some real characters out there in WGT land. For me, WGT first started as an escape from the boredom of working out of town, constantly getting frustrated by dodgy hotel internet access affecting my meter. However, as time has passed I've made a lot of real friends on here, and I've met up with a couple of the guys in real life and shared a few drinks. (That's awesome, send photos next time!)
WGT has taken up a lot of my spare time, and as such I've become a bit of a virtual gear freak. My bag is basically a set of the most expensive clubs in the Pro Shop (bar the Golden putter).
I occasionally get in touch with owners of new up-and-coming CCs and sponsor prizes for their members to compete for, because as the owner of Bridgestone Golf CC I know how much time and effort it takes to run a successful CC and there are a lot of good Country Clubs out there.
To give some tips to newer players, I'd say set yourself an achievable goal. Then, when you have reached that goal, set the bar a little higher. I am always looking at my stats to see where I should improve, and am quite proud of the 17 holes in one and 9 double eagles gained over the years, though I still look at others' stats who have even greater numbers and try to reach their levels.
Those that know me would say my main hobby is beer drinking, and to some extent they're not wrong, but I also enjoy my music, comedy and football (soccer to you US guys) though I'm being very quiet about football as my team, Aston Villa, are not doing very well this season."

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Stever10

Thanks for sharing Steve! You can check out the Bridgestone Golf Country Club HERE.
WE WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU! If you'd like us to feature you or someone you know in a future "WGT 19th Hole" profile, please let us know at: players[at]wgt.com.

Last edited by Paul on Fri 22 Jan 2021, 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Empty FRAPPEFORT

Post by Paul Fri 22 Jan 2021, 11:51 am

frappefort

The Hard Hitter!

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Frappe12

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Frappe11

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's 20151211

This WGT 19th Hole selection was a suggestion from well-known WGTer YancyCan, who described frappefort as "one of the most sincere gentlemen there is on WGT." He also tells us that frappefort lives by the motto: "pour le plaisir," which translates to: "fun only!" ...and that's a motto we can get behind!
frappefort (also known as Francois, outside of WGT) is from Quebec, Canada and says, "I may be 64, but feel like an old hippie, not knowing he is growing old." He discovered WGT in 2010 after a work accident prevented him from playing golf any longer. After an Internet search for an online golf game, he found WGT and has been here ever since!
Quick fun fact(s): his unique player name "frappefort" translates to "hit hard," though he originally was hoping to make his player name, "Fab."
As his motto suggests, he loves to have fun and says that he's found that with WGT. His strategy was to set goals for himself, saying that after starting to play WGT he wanted to reach Legend tier. After that, he "wanted more" and after 5+ years he has reached Champion tier, accomplishing many other milestones along the way including contributing almost 340,000 XP to his country club.
On WGT Country Clubs, frappefort says that after he joined a club, he stayed and added to it the best he could, "Now, among others, it is one of the best Country Clubs on WGT!" (He adds there are club members from all over the world in the Sherbrooke Country Club.)
When asked what tips or advice he would give to new WGT players, he says to "be patient and do not give up." He also noted that the "WGT community was a surprise for me," and that he has made some "very nice" friends on WGT – "too many to mention... All of those that may see this thread and remember me, I know they will smile."

WE WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU! If you want us to feature you or someone you know in a future "WGT 19th Hole" profile, please let us know at: players[at]wgt.com

Last edited by Paul on Fri 22 Jan 2021, 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Empty YANCY

Post by Paul Fri 22 Jan 2021, 11:55 am

YancyCan

His Name is Yancy

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Yancyc11

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's 20150213

YancyCan (aka Yancy), is one of the most well-known WGT players, infamous for "spotting paranormal things & events on the courses of WGT" and documenting his hunts.
Recently, Yancy made a huge discovery -- the elusive sasquatch on Bethpage Black on WGT and was "awarded" quite a fancy trophy by some of the WGT forum guys (special shout out to Andyson on the trophy artwork!)
Here is his story:
"As a WGTer known for spotting paranormal things & events on the courses of wgt.com, I (my name is Yancy) still suprised that the Bethpage Sasquatch was found by myself after 5+ years of it being out there. The circumstances could not be more unusual.
That evening I had been working on documenting the infamous 'Easter Eggs aka Alien Pods' incident on the WGT Pinehurst No. 2 course. Feeling exhausted after a long day, I somehow decided to go and search for the Bethpage Sasquatch by hitting balls into unusual areas on the course. Eventually I made it to #9 (my last hole of round) after maxing out with scores of 10 on all 8 of my prior holes. So after 9 shots, I find myself behind the green with one last shot before my round gets called. I decided with nothing to lose to then fire a shot backwards towards the green and aimed for a spot in the left rough. Half asleep, I took the shot and when I saw the results I was frozen and whatnot. There it was - no question about it, right next to my avatar on the screen! Unbelievably (still), I had found the Sasquatch on my last shot on the last hole of my round. After taking a screen capture, I realized in the excitement I had not saved the replay - but I had my 'proof' which I triple backed-up for safety.
Having to tell someone, and with nobody online that I 'know,' I headed to the WGT chat room run by WGTer FuzzyGazz via an IRC website. Happily, I found a few players awake and declared the sighting. Of course they responded with, 'What's the link to the screen capture?' I had not even thought to come prepared to show the discovery.
When asked what he remembered about that moment, FuzzyGazz said, 'My buddy Yancy popped into our chat channel very late that night like a Mr. Stanley just finding the good Doctor Livingstone! He had done it. Found the elusive WGT Sasquatch. Yancy had no picture to share uploaded yet but I had never seen him acting so goofy - I knew the hunt was over.'
Reflecting back on that night and such, my discovery of the legendary WGT Sasquatch was not something I did alone. The continued enthusiasm of other WGTers over the past 5+ years is what was me motivationals and whatnots to go on that final hunt. The WGT community at large and the commraderie like atmosphere they have created is what kept me looking year after year. The WGT Sasquatch discovery truly belongs to all the WGTers who still 'Wanted to Believe' & kept the hunt alive. While my name is on the trophy, it belongs to the best 'online community' on the web - the WGT community!"

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Yancy_12

If you want us to feature you or someone you know in a future "19th Hole" profile, send us an email at: players[at]wgt.com

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Empty TOOLMAN957

Post by Paul Fri 22 Jan 2021, 12:11 pm

toolman957
The World Traveler

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Toolma10

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's 2016_t11

This week's WGT 19th Hole is a fun one, in that the nomination was "crowdsourced" by the WGT Forum. There was an entire forum post dedicated to this nomination that was created by fellow players, agreeing that toolman957 should be the next WGT 19th Hole featured player. To give you an idea of what convinced us, here are some posts straight from the forum:
"Toolman957 is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He is kind, respectful and generous, always willing to help and he is very humble. Toolman957 has helped me with my game in many ways and I consider it a privilege to play with him. He's legit, and the real deal. He deserves to be recognized by the WGT community because it's people like toolman957 that make this web site and this game great. I cant thank him enough for all he has done." - WGTer CEverett12
"Toolman957 is an asset to our Country Club and to WGT as a whole and I have yet to play with another player of his caliber that is as humble as he is. He is always supportive and helpful. He does so much for others without anyone even knowing and it's an honor to lose to him on a regular basis. lol" - WGTer TurtleFowler
"Toolman957 AKA Mike has been a good friend and mentor to me and my game. He's a stand-up guy always there to help." - WGTer offthedeck
"...His willingness to help other players get better and patiently answer questions makes Toolman957 a credit to both his country club and to the entire WGT community." - WGTer Nomarbob2000
There were pages of great comments about toolman957 – three to be exact – but we had to cut it off somewhere!
Known as Mike outside the WGT Community, toolman957 is a retired United States Air Force Veteran of 28 years and says if he could live anywhere in the U.S. it would be Maui, Hawaii, "...where a person can play a different golf course every day of the week." Which makes sense, given he's an avid golfer who has been playing since he was 13 years old.
When it comes to traveling the world, he has the map covered, "I've been stationed in Guam, Philippines, Germany, England and Korea. During my military career I traveled many places abroad, including Japan, Saudi Arabia, Netherlands, China and South America. I finished out my career after 2 tours in Desert Storm. I've been in every state in the U.S. with the exception of Alaska, hopefully will make it there someday."
When toolman957 isn't playing Pebble Beach, Kiawah Island or Bethpage Black on WGT you can find him dreaming of playing at his favorite golf courses in real life: Wailea Golf Club Emerald Course in Maui, HI or the Palmer Course at Wildfire Golf Club in Phoenix, AZ.
Do you have any advice for new players on WGT?
"Practice and practice, ask upper tiers for advice and play higher tiers as much as possible because eventually you will be there – sooner than you might think. Also try not to get too frustrated, everyone has bad days. Most of all, just have fun and enjoy meeting people."
Thanks for your service Mike, we hope you make it to Alaska soon! And when you do, we suggest the summer months where you can golf without snow. 19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Wink
PS: We reached out to our friends at Settlers Bay Golf Course in Wasilla, Alaska, who have generously offered Mike a round of golf whenever he makes it out there! 
WE WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU! If you'd like us to feature you or someone you know in a future "WGT 19th Hole" profile, please let us know at: players[at]wgt.com.

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Empty dragonslayer1945

Post by Paul Fri 22 Jan 2021, 12:15 pm

dragonslayer1945

The One Million Dollar XP Man

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Dragon10

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's 20151111

WGT Country Clubs are great places to build community where members can play together, earn XP to level up the club (to earn in-game rewards) and work together to compete against other clubs for prizes in CC Events.
WGT Legend player Dragonslayer1945 is currently a member of The Yorkshire County GC and was brought to our attention by a fellow club member. Dragonslayer1945 has greatly contributed to his club and recently earned a total of one million+ XP points for them by playing games using Club Passes. The Yorkshire County GC is currently at Club Level 12, closing in on Level 13.
A WGT player since 2010, Dragonslayer1945 says that when he is not busy earning XP for the club on WGT, you can find him playing darts, snooker or cheering on his favorite county football team. When asked what advice he would give to new WGT players, he echoed other high-level players and encourages them to "just keep plugging away and you will get there."
FUN FACT: Something you may not know about Dragonslayer1945 is that collecting antiques is a favorite hobby!

Congratulations again to Dragonslayer1945 on his WGT Country Club accomplishments!

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Empty SUE

Post by Paul Fri 22 Jan 2021, 12:26 pm

FATTY501
Mrs. Amazing!

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Fatty511

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's 2016_f11

(Updated personalized scorecard made by fellow WGTer PaulTon.)
Known as Sue outside of WGT, this Level 92 Legend joined World Golf Tour in the Spring of 2015. She was introduced to the game by her husband, saying, "...he dragged me along as something to fill my days while incapacitated."
She is a dedicated WGT Country Club owner for the Craven Dale Country Club and her husband is the director. (Talk about teamwork!) When she isn't tending to her country club you can find her working on her garden or on eBay.

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Fattyi10

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Fattyi11

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Fattyi12

Here's a few more fun facts that she shared with us:

• She loves all animals and all types of music (she plays the piano and organ, and "once made a record which involved a trumpet solo from me")
  • Her first job was potato picking at 13.
  • She writes a blog and recently sent it to Richard Branson (successful businessman and investor), who "provided a complimentary trip to London, with luxury afternoon tea, complimentary visit on London Eye, complimentary hotel stay, and rubbed shoulders with Ronan Keating and George Clooney down the red carpet at the premiere of Tomorrowland!!"

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Fatty110

FATTY501 says she is working on her virtual golf game right now to get back to the skill level she previously was before an unexpected health issue. Currently in her virtual golf bag, she's equipped with:

• TaylorMade M1 Driver
  • Callaway X2 Hot Wood Set
  • Nike VR Forged Irons
  • Nike Method 001 Putter
  • Max Wedges and ATV wedges (alternating)

Last edited by Paul on Fri 22 Jan 2021, 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Empty PaulTon

Post by Paul Fri 22 Jan 2021, 12:31 pm

PaulTon

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Paulto11

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's 2015-116

PaulTon - Legend, Level 104
"Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone out there in WGT land!
Christmas is a time for families and friends to come together and a time for giving gifts to those who maybe can't afford to buy for themselves. And it’s no different in WGT land. My CC, Grande Oaks Golf Club, is my immediate virtual family, my friends list is my extended family and the wider communities are my friends.
Organized and led by the one and only Mr.Caddie, who began this 4 years ago and now his “12 Days of Christmas Giveaway” is a WGT tradition. The gifts could be anything from a Putter Pal right up to a full set of clubs and anything in between! My own contribution will be to offer artwork to anyone who wants some - this could be a customized player picture or logos and/or banners for your CC."

*Event poster above, designed by PaulTon.

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Empty patriciawilliams

Post by Paul Fri 22 Jan 2021, 12:37 pm

patriciawilliams

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Patric10

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's 2015-117

PatriciaWilliams - Tour Legend, Level 100
"I've known Mr. Caddie for a few years now and when he started the '12 days of Christmas,' I thought it was a great idea of his to be able to help other WGT members who could use some help. After my first season participating and seeing the kindness from all who participated, and also from others in the background, with the laughter and gratitude and everyone having fun at a special time of year, makes helping out very rewarding. It's been a pleasure participating and I look forward to many more years. Morningside Hills CC is pleased to join me this year of being Santa.
Christmas to me is about family and friends, with the warmth and kindness you feel and see, which I’ve found that the community of WGT is also a part of."

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Empty OPY

Post by Paul Fri 22 Jan 2021, 12:40 pm

opyeuclid

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Opyeuc14

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's 2015-118

opyeuclid - Tour Master, Level 97
"I have seen a lot of good things happen here in WGT land over the years. When I was gifted my first club that was just a wedge many years ago, it changed the game for me. (Yes, that club did help me to score better and make the game a bit more fun, but the idea that someone with a random act of a simple gift made WGT a bit more than just a game to me.)
The giveaway that Mr. Caddie started when I was a younger Forum Troll and not so unreformed looked like a snowball's chance in Bla Bla Bla, but the community got together and started something!

It is more about friends we may never meet face-to-face, but still enjoy what the game of golf is all about. A good or a bad day at the course, when old and new friends have a game, the score does not matter because we all win."

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Empty Lobsterboy

Post by Paul Fri 22 Jan 2021, 12:44 pm

Lobsterboy

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Lobste10

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's 2015-119

Lobsterboy - Legend, Level 100
"Christmas to me means peace, love and goodwill to every living thing on the planet...and the time to play a bit more golf, and eat and drink too much. Smile 
The 12 Days of Christmas is a fabulous goodwill gesture and inspired idea by our good friend MR C. From what I've seen from previous years it gives a boost to players who want to upgrade equipment or play with decent balls but don't have the funds to do it. It's always nice as well for players with some extra change to know they've helped out a fellow player.

I hope to see you all in the "And Everything Else" section of the main forum…should be fun as always!"

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Empty ALCAUCIN

Post by Paul Fri 22 Jan 2021, 12:47 pm

ALCAUCIN

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Alcauc10

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's 2015-120

alcaucin - Tour Legend, Level 99
"I, like a lot of members, were already gifting randomly and when Caddie came up with the Giveaway idea, it seemed a natural progression... For me it was about being part of a community and building a better Forum spirit. Also - I remembered how much more enjoyment I got while learning the game in the beginning.
With the better clubs and balls, they actually went where I envisioned it in my head, so it was about trying to pass that on to members who maybe couldn't earn credits or didn't want to invest in the game before trying new clubs/balls etc.
I know members who were recipients of gifts, then passing it along. In fact the irons I'm using now were sent to me completely 'out of the blue' by a member I had sent a gift to, two years before!
WGT has many generous members; it took someone like Caddie who put in much time and effort, to make the Giveaways the success they have been."

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Empty SHRUDE

Post by Paul Fri 22 Jan 2021, 12:51 pm

SHRUDE

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Shrude10

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's 2015-121

SHRUDE - Legend, Level 98
"Aussie Aussie Aussie! is my country club though I rarely call it that. It is 'our' club.
Because the club is predominantly Australian we all believe in 'mateship' and 'helping a bloke out' and 'giving it a go.'
Mr. Caddie's '12 Days of Giveaways' is just how an Aussie embraces mateship and helping a bloke out. We actually really love to give things out whether small or large and having the recipient being so appreciative always gives us a buzz and a reason to have a beer and cheer.
The discussion on our forum is very active as we watch other clubs during the 12 days, and we are also proud to say we have Mr Caddie as an Honorary Member of Aussie Aussie Aussie!"

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Empty WAYNE

Post by Paul Fri 22 Jan 2021, 12:55 pm

mrcaddie

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Mrcadd14

mrcaddie’s 12 Days of Christmas started Sunday, so be sure to check the "And Everything Else" section of the Forum to join the fun and hopefully be chosen by one of these generous “Santas.” This thread is a great place to start!

19th HOLERS 19th Hole Bio's Cadd1210

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down