Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44655 messages in 6574 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

OWNERS OBJECTIVES

Go down

OWNERS OBJECTIVES Empty OWNERS OBJECTIVES

Post by Paul Mon 28 Nov 2022, 10:45 am

by Paul Sun 21 Aug 2016 - 10:56

It's been a while since I expressed some of my objectives for the CC .

First of all I like and respect everyone that joins our club . I realize that not everyone knows what a CC is all about . Many have different reasons for joining .

I really don't know how many of the other clubs are run . They are all different . What I want to emphasize in our CC is that whatever tier you are . That you feel comfortable here , part of a team of players that come here to find conditions that enable them to improve their game , hone their skills , lower their scores ,lower their averages , move up in tiers . Enjoyably and comfortably with the conditions that challenge them enough to keep that drive without the frustrationsof regular game play .

All that is completely possible by either creating those tourneys yourself or by messaging me about it . Or someone else in your tier that has been creating tourneys .

Any kind of information that you need to know should be provided here , any kind of appp , calculator , help , tutorial , tournament , statistic , message , opinion , gripe , compliment , etc , etc . Should able to be aqcuired here ( or in our website , as it may be easier there ).

With your help , all of this can be done easily . We already have a good start . I am going to be here for a very long time trying to achieve all this . For any of you that think it's a good direction for your CC to go in . Then lets keep on keepin on .

Sincerely , Your Co team member PDB1 , Paul ( sitting here on a rare rainy day ).

May the SUN always be with you

Last edited by Paul on Mon 28 Nov 2022, 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

OWNERS OBJECTIVES Empty MORE OBJECTIVES

Post by Paul Mon 28 Nov 2022, 10:52 am

by Paul Sat 20 Aug 2016 - 22:33

There are as many agendas as there are WGT CC's . The commonalities are few .

Mainly a place where a group of players gather for many reasons . Mostly to benefit from the availability of specific features offered in the CC's agenda .

Whether it be monetary , skills , entertainment , enjoyment . One can excel with the customized events featured .

There are some very hard nosed CC's . That require stringent registration and membership commitments . Like minimums of CC and multiplayer events required each week or month , entry into premium tournaments . Required use of CC XP pass on a daily basis . And many more things that fit into some CC's agendas .

Many seek this type of CC and are very happy with them .

Some require nothing at all . Once a recruit . You will remain a recruit forever . There will be no information on how to improve , tier up , differences in various equipment , how to lower your average . If any , a small selection of tournaments usually not accommodating to your tier level . No CC forum to speak of to inquire and receive information .

WGT includes a CC forum with every CC to be utilized for the purposes of communicating information and important details for many different things .

VOTSCC would like to be open to all tiers . Accepting and supporting . Teaching and improving any and all areas any member so desires . The availability of a variety of formats for all tiers . In the ultimate environment to take the time get the information and do the work needed to let one be the best they can be here in WGT . That is just the basics and beginning of what VOTSCC would like to provide .

On top of all that . Being a fully involved group with accessible members . That are friendly and helpful and supportive of all team mates . Available as friends to PM to inquire , or set up matches . A conscious effort to be green at times often to invite and accept invitations from other CC members .

All of which takes effort from any who enjoy this type of format . It will not just happen at a whim . Concerted efforts by many must be consistent for this to be a reality .

Efforts at all times to help to fill brackets . By those who enjoy brackets . Not just sometimes . Because that causes stagnation and frustration .

Entry into CC tourneys made for your tier level . High participation  makes them more fun and worthwhile . Members friendily and competitively pushing other members as team mates to help us all to improve to our very best . Cheering and congratulating all along the way .

These CC tourneys are the ultimate practice rounds that actually count . Created so that if you are not liking the way the round is going . You do not complete the round . But rather restart from the menu and try it again then or try it again later . When you finally get a score that you like . You finish the round and is the only round that counts

. In these single player unlimited play rounds . Any incomplete round does not count against your average . Or against your game completion average . GC% . But they do count against you in multiplayer ranked rounds .

The CC environment is the best place to prepare oneself to challenge other WGT players in multiplayer stroke play ranked rounds . To hone your skills to get the confidence to create or join a game in the game client and kick ass .

There are other skill based formats in VOTSCC . BLITZES and CTTH's that are fun and challenging and very beneficial to your game play .

There are 4 in CC for VOTSCC players only challenge competitions . 2 stroke play and 2 match play . " The Magic Star " stroke . " The King " match . " The Golden Dragon " stroke .

" The Royal Moon " match . Where at any time any member challenges the title holder to a 9 hole round . Stating at th start of the match that they are challenging for the title . If you win . You sport the title on your wall until someone takes it from you . 

All of this . And so much more . Is why the very easy conditions that are asked to join . Make it so worth while .

This CC is awesome and different and we have had various periods of GR8 success . And various periods of slowness . But we never give up .

Very happy and proud to have every one of you part of this GR8 CC .

Thank you very much .

VOTSCC

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com