Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44655 messages in 6574 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

SEX TID BITS

Go down

SEX TID BITS Empty SEX TID BITS

Post by Paul Thu 12 Jan 2023, 6:31 pm

WHY IS SEX PLEASURABLE FUN ?

Sex is a process through which reproduction happens. Sex is given by the Nature because, for some reason, the Nature wanted to continue the physical form of Life without any efforts.

It encourages the participants to have sex more often as it’s something that they enjoy.

This will of course, with Heterosexual couples and those able to conceive, result in children which furthers the population.

A male sex drive is about 4x higher than that of a woman’s which encourages a guy to go out and have fun with as many ladies as possible to further the race.

If sex was purely for mating purposes, it would be a bit boring and you would wait until a woman was in ‘heat’ so to speak, to impregnate her. Where as with sex, we are blessed with it being enjoyable and pleasurable, making us want to do it more.

Humans, dolphins and pigs are said to have sex for pure enjoyment, rather than just to mate.

Nature also has a way of making a man stay with a woman once he as ‘sown his seed’ so to speak….. It’s very clever!

During some of her months in pregnancy, a woman will get a natural ‘glow’ about her. Her skin will be clear, her lips will become more red and she will have a flow of endorphins making her happier. The idea behind it was to make her as appealing as possible to the male so that he will stay with her after birth. The same as women with young children have that ‘glow’ to them also.

Nature doesn’t care about social constructs and what’s PC or not. We are talking from a biological point of view.

Either way, sex is awesome. Boobs are awesome. Sexy people are just awesome! Let’s all enjoy as much of it as we can
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

SEX TID BITS Empty AWKWARD THINGS

Post by Paul Thu 12 Jan 2023, 6:35 pm

01. The nipple incident:
"I went on a date with someone I met through a dating app and we hit it off instantly! After bar hopping, good conversation, and some physical chemistry, we decided to go back to his place. We began to hook up and it started to get intense, so intense he ripped off my nipple ring without me even realizing it in the moment. Afterwards, I looked down at his bedsheets to see them completely soaked in blood. Still not 100% sure what happened, I looked down to see my nipple literally spewing blood and my nipple ring no where to be found!" —anonymous

02. The ER visit:
"The first time I tried anal sex with my ex, I underestimated how much lube we would need. At first there wasn't much discomfort, but then it started to hurt. When she pulled out (we were using a strap on) there was a lot of blood. It wasn't painful, but as soon as I saw it I freaked out and demanded to be driven to the emergency room. I stood in the waiting room for over two hours in nothing but an oversized T-shirt and two pairs of underwear." —anonymous

03. The tampon thrower:
"I was dating this guy, and we were in bed, and I said I was on my period. He said he didn’t care, so I said I was going to the bathroom to 'remove something from somewhere.' He said, 'Don’t worry, I know how those work, I have 3 sisters.' He then PULLED OUT my tampon, and threw it." —anonymous

04. The nose bleed:
"My boyfriend and I were getting into it on the couch, and I was in the middle of a very intense blow job. I felt snot coming out of my nose, but I ignored it and kept going. When we both looked, we realized I had gotten a nose bleed all over his dick." —anonymous

05. The ripped ass:
"I was riding a dude on his recliner when he decided he wanted to grab my butt. First, I was mortified I started my period on his dick. Second, I looked and there was blood all over his recliner and the floor (we fucked there too). I was mortified but he was calm about it and cleaned it up while I got dressed. I went home and was still in pain the next morning and that was when I realized when he was pulling my butt cheeks apart HE RIPPED MY ASSHOLE." —anonymous

06. The house sitter:
"Was house sitting for a couple in my congregation and I had my boyfriend come over. We got busy in the living room a few times that weekend. It wasn’t until after I left that they told me they had security cameras all over the house. Never asked if they saw anything but I also didn't want to know." —anonymous

07. The cervix blow:
"I was 17 and it was the night I lost my virginity. I was at a party and had been smoking and hadn’t eaten all day. My boyfriend and I decided to stay in a friend's car that night, and we started having sex. He was maybe four thrusts in then he hit my cervix. I immediately threw up on myself. He was a good sport and jumped out of the car to hold my hair back while I was naked." —anonymous

08. The biter:
"I tried sucking on my ex boyfriend’s balls and accidentally bit them. Oh well." —anonymous

09. The maternity scare:
"Early into my pregnancy, while still suffering from horrendous morning sickness I decided to climb on top of my partner in an attempt to rock his world. Unfortunately the rocking made me nauseous and the pregnancy side affects meant I also had to pee terribly. I puked on my partner's stomach, started to cry, and then peed a little. All while still mounted on top of him." —anonymous

10. The quickie:
"This security guy I met at a club was cute so I invited him to my place. We were in my bed about to get it on and he took out a Magnum. Three pumps later, he got up and I asked what was wrong, and he said the condom broke. I got the condom and did the water test and I saw that it wasn't broken, he had just nutted way too quick." —anonymous

11. The grunter:
"I hooked up with a guy I’ve known for years through mutual friends. He was tall and super hot so I was really excited about having sex with him until he started grunting and growling really loudly like a wild animal." —anonymous

12. The side door story:
"When I was younger, the guy I was dating and I decided to go into a house that was next door to mine (my family owned both houses). We started getting hot and heavy on the kitchen counter when I heard a loud yell. I looked into the side door entry way and my mother and sister were standing there eyes wide open. I was mortified." —anonymous

13. The false alarm:
"One night the guy I was seeing came over late and tried to come in through the back of the house. I let him in through the front and we proceeded to get busy. Meanwhile my roommate and her boyfriend fled the house thinking we were being robbed. They didn’t come check on me but instead they got in their car and called 911. I was on top of him when three heavily armed police officers busted through the bedroom door." —anonymous

14. The barfing cat:
"So my boyfriend and I were at his house having sex when his cat jumps up on the bed and starts heaving like he's gonna barf. My boyfriend pulls out, starts yelling at the cat in Spanish, and tries to grab him before he barfs. But the cat gets away and throws up everywhere — on me, my boyfriend, the bedspread, and one of the pillows." —anonymous

15. The cure-all:
"One night on spring break I went out with my roommate, her boyfriend, and his best friend. Long story short, I went home with the best friend and we were making out when I realized I had to throw up. I tried to throw up for 30 minutes but nothing was happening and I knew I wouldn’t feel better until I did. So my date proposes that I give a blow job 'just so I can feel better' and that 'his huge package' will definitely help me throw up. And low and behold he was right. Poor guy didn’t think it through though and I threw up all over him and his buddy." —anonymous

16. The door knocker:
"We were in the moment, ready to go at it, and he decided we should do it standing up against the door. So he lifted me up and pushed me up against the door, but the door handle caught my area and ripped it. There was blood everywhere." —anonymous

17. The bleeder:
"My first time having sex, I knew that I was going to bleed, but I also came on my period. It was a lot of blood — I stained his mattress and had the worst cramps for a week." —anonymous

18. The pee'er:
"Was going down on my ex bf and I gagged, which for some reason caused me to pee on his carpet." —anonymous

19. The headboard incident:
"I was hooking up with a guy and I was on top. I’m fairly petite and he was very big and strong. I guess he didn’t know his own strength and when he flipped me he smashed my head into his headboard. It wasn’t until I felt a warm sensation that I realized I had a cut right below my eyebrow. We laughed it off but when I woke up the next day I had a black eye and a small cut." —anonymous

20. The head stare:
"My boyfriend slept in the living room, but it was okay because his family had a sliding door that separated the bedrooms from the living room. The first time he went down on me, his sister walked in and that was also the second time I had ever met her. Been about a year and a half, and I still can’t quite look her in the eye." —anonymous

21. The one sheeter:
"Once we were staying with my in-laws for a couple of weeks due to work being done on our home. The spare bedroom we were in didn't have a lock on the door and at the time, my mother-in-law was having some anxiety due to a license renewal test for her job. At 2:00 A.M, we're thinking it was safe to get it on, and in busts my mother-in-law with a full-blown anxiety attack. Everyone is in our room and I'm butt-ass naked under only a sheet." —anonymous

22. The dog poop:
"While I was getting it from behind, the guy was standing while I was on all fours at the edge of the bed. Mid thrust, he ended up stepping in his dog’s shit." —anonymous

23. The breast milk:
"About two months after having our first kid, my husband and I are getting it on. I’m on top and am really into it. As I am getting off, my husband grabs the blanket and covers my chest! I’m thinking for some reason he’s not into looking at me anymore (which made me sad), but no. My orgasm triggered my let down reflex and I was literally spraying him with breast milk. Definitely didn’t know that was a thing until then." —anonymous

24. The pancake mess:
"The first time my boyfriend and I had sex he made me pancakes afterwards. I made a joke how I needed to wait thirty minutes in-between eating before having sex again, but things started happening. Before I knew it, he had me on the desk fucking the life out of me. I got down off the desk to finish him off when I notice that something didn't feel right. I started to feel nauseous, thinking it was just the gag reflex kicking in. Spoiler alert: It wasn’t. I throw up all over his bed and the floor." —anonymous

25. And finally, the banjo string snap:
"An ex boyfriend and I were having sex, and he entered at an odd angle and I felt a pop. Thinking I had just imagined it, we kept going. After it was all over, I see the bed looks like a murder scene and I think I've started my period. NOPE. That pop was his banjo string snapping, but he kept going so as not to embarrass himself. Still makes me cringe to this day."—anonymous
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SEX TID BITS Empty Honest Sex Tips That Women Want You To Know About

Post by Paul Thu 12 Jan 2023, 6:38 pm

01. "My sex tip: communicate. Is this OK? Say so! Is it not OK? Just say so. Things can only improve from there."

02. "Foreplay is important. Very important. The more, the better. It may seem obvious, but it isn't to a lot of people."

03. "Stretching in beforehand really helps. I only do so when it's a prearranged fuck, lol. But that way, I can do it before the person arrives."

04. "Don't apply so much pressure to our lady bits with your fingers. It's a pretty sensitive spot, and when you do that, the desire and passion just go away."

05. "During anal sex, positioning really makes it or breaks it for us, you know? Try starting out with him lying on his back, with you sitting on top of him (and that way you control how fast and how much he enters you.) It really makes things easier at the start. And the most important piece of advice, my dears: there's no point in trying to stick it in right away because it just won't go. You gotta work up to it first, get stimulated, especially at the front. MASTURBATING BEFORE ANAL IS EVERYTHING!"

06. "The best position for anal is on your side. I don't know why, but you feel more relaxed that way. I don't recommend being on all fours or lying face down. Tell him to go slow and be gentle, make sure he's taking it easy on you."

07. "Don't twist our damn nipples like they're bottle caps, please and thank you."

08. "Put some passion into your kisses, explore the person's body with your hands, grab their hair, and rub your beard against the back of her neck. Don't be a stiff board who just ain't into it or has no oomph."

09. "There's no point in giving oral if you're not going to pay special attention to the clitoris. Flicking your tongue around frantically is not pleasurable. It doesn't feel good."

10. "A tip for deep throating: keep your tongue at the back of your mouth helps so you don't gag."

11. "Don't just go around slapping your dick in our faces. Some of us hate that. And look into our eyes when you fuck or cum, because oftentimes that connection just isn't there and sex becomes mindless fucking, and a vibrator would do better. And another thing: stop grabbing us by the head while we're giving head. Our heads are not basketballs to be bounced up and down, and besides, it's not like we're gonna run away."

12. "Boys, when you cum on somebody's face, please aim and try not to get it in their eyes. Cum in the eye is not satisfying! Thank you, you're welcome."

13. "Don't just fuck, then head straight to the bathroom. Sex includes foreplay plus time to bond and connect afterwards. When someone cums then runs to the bathroom to shower, it makes me feel like I'm waiting to be paid or like it's fucking business transaction."

14. "Girls, look at your man when you're giving him oral. Look into his eyes as you lick his cock, and show him just how much you enjoy what you're doing (assuming you do enjoy it, of course)."

15. "Boys, if you don't enjoy licking pussy, just don't do it. It's really discouraging to see a guy eating you out when he's clearly bothered by it."

16. "Invest in a cock ring or vibrator! And some lube too, sex shops should be your friends!!!!"

17. "People, don't shy away from giving his balls some love too eh!? Men love it."

18. "When it comes to oral sex for us ladies, lick all around the area nice and slowly, without touching the clit. Lick down the length of the thigh, kissing and biting, slowly hover over the clit, and proceed to the other thigh. All that foreplay before you pleasure the clit REALLY GETS ME GOING."

19. "Girls, always go pee after sex."

20. "Foreplay isn't just about sucking my nipples and sticking your hand in my pants and playing with my pussy. Women have heightened sensitivity, so explore other areas of her body. Ears, neck, belly, back, thighs, feet."

21. "Lick his frenulum, just below the glans, and he'll throb. It also works on the clitoris (massage the tip, it's a loooot more sensitive)."

22. "Run your fingers along the opening of her vagina while licking her. Penetration can wait. And girls, do this with yourselves, the opening of the vagina is a sensitive area that you can explore."

23. "Don't say yes to things just to please the other person. If it's not pleasurable, don't be afraid to speak up — ask to change positions, to do it another way, etc.. And men, don't be so overly concerned with just your own pleasure! Stop using 'it's just that you are so amazing, I couldn't help myself' as an excuse."

24. "Women, men need to know your bodies, so if you help them along and guide your partner, it will be great for the both of you. It may seem silly, but how many women are actually faking it during sex..."

25. "Guys, after you cum, don't go falling asleep on us. For lots of women the first orgasm is just the beginning."
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SEX TID BITS Empty RANDOM

Post by Paul Thu 12 Jan 2023, 6:42 pm

01: Pumpkin has some hidden benefits for men.
02: People used crocodile dung as contraception in the early days.
03: A special contest for small penises
04: Having sex more often can increase your earnings.
05: These penis curses look creepy.
06: Housework turns off men for sure.
07: Get fat and last longer.
08: The vagina is capable of doing wonders.
09: So I guess erections are related to your earnings.
10: Sex causes a lot of destruction.
11: Nearly 33% of Americans get injured while making love.
12: That’s work too, right?
13: So now kinkiness is regarded as healthy.
14: The female ejaculation mostly consists of pee.
15: Semen makes one happy.
16: There were spiny penises in the past.
17: Men have a lot of information stored in their balls.
18: The spinal cord is responsible for ejaculation.
19: Older people like it oral.
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down