Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44533 messages in 6560 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

SET UP TO FAIL

Go down

SET UP TO FAIL Empty SET UP TO FAIL

Post by Paul Sun 05 Mar 2023, 3:38 pm

IDK anything

Is what you probably think about me and my newest interjection into the topic about cheaters .

That I just don't know anything .

That's what they all say . That I don't know . So I should just stay out of it

" They all " meaning the high end , spoiled never had this problem and that . Always top running machines and the very best connections available .

Yes those . The vast minority . The ones that I wasn't even talking to , to begin with .

Of course they don't agree with what I say . They have never experienced it . And therefore think it doesn't exist . Lol .

The truth is . I did learn much about WGT in the 5000 ranked rounds I played and then I learned even more in the 3000 coin games I played after that .

How could I not ?

The truth is that there are many cheaters . All over . Always there . Always trying to come up with ways to crack the system.

Another fact is that PCEA is overflowing with sensitive glitches and errors . That can cause havoc at any turn .

It is also true that a GR8 many players have top level machines to play with . And for the most part play other players with the same .

Much less likely to encounter many of these game/ round ending glitches and errors .

But especially in this newer generation . But even all along since the start of WGT there are high and even higher numbers of players with not so GR8 connections and lesser devices . That is more normal than the elite will believe .

That is why they are elite . There aren't that many of them . So their upitty ( negative ) opinions don't mean much .

That would be most of WGTers . That could not and would not ever be able to obtain a worthy device .Equivalent to the ones used to test . And the ones used by the elite .

People know this because from the beginning there have been 365/24/7/ year round in CC giveaways .

And a couple few in the Forums each year .

But most are not in a CC or ever go to the Forums . And come from every corner of the world .

Players that struggle with buying another pack of balls . Much less consider an upgrade .

You can't ask the wife about it . She aready thinks you're married to the game . And love it more than her . This has been confirmed by many .

What do you think would happen if you said you needed to get a computer with more than 2 g ram ? Preferably at least 16 . **** would hit the fan .

And you would never lie to her . Except maybe that last little upgrade .

Others it is completely an economic , monetary nothing left after the budget concern . They just don't have the money .

These majority of players have a completely different WGT experience than the other fortunate high end players .

I know . I've been there .

Especially PC players . I am sure the same is true for phones as well .

Most of us/them know that they can't say anything or complain knowing they are playing on a rust bucket computer .

I repeat that also .The truth is that there are many cheaters . All over . Always there . Always trying to come up with ways to crack the system.

But this WGT system as you know is very precise and one must have extreme controlled accuracy .
It doesn't take much to shank a shot or crash the game . Especially in this joke for a platform PCEA .

That is the main point I have on this .

It is my opinion that much of what chaos we see and hear about is the results of . Players with slow machines and weak internet . Playing a highly precise system . Designed and tested by high end devices . ( riddled with glitches ) . Set up for failure to many .

It is obvious to me that the very tiny % of cheaters are exploiting and giving a bad name to players that have a hard time even connecting and completing 1 round .

All these various glitches and errors have already existed forever . That's why they already have hundreds of specific error codes already written for them .

I believe they take these very seriously . And are resticted and denied the resources necessary resolve these matters .

The latest report is that the tech that  basically created and managed the Mobile Algorythm . Is no longer around .

If their R & D department is that small . And the departure of just one tech . Causes a halt on what is right now . A very critical issue . Then they are a hurting bunch .

When they first mistakenly decided  to isolate the Coin format from the established WGT.com protocol . By letting some guy create a separate Algorythm . Excluding ranked rounds and normal tier progression . Using high numbers of Coin rounds as a measure .

They used no foresight .

Now they are in a big bind . Recent enlightenment has brought to their attention . That after a certain low number of ranked rounds played by these exclusively Coin players .

The Mobile Algorythm disables it self . Now providing no means for progression for these exclusive Coin players . That dabbled in the ranked rounds .

Other than the normal WGT.com written in stone , good as gold , only valid path for progression known .

Which if that is the case ? Why then did they not inform them of these established protocols . Years ago when they ran across the app on their phone ?

And now the guy is gone . . When the need to create an all new algorythm . That tries to mesh the two different Algorythms . To try and quell the inevitable upcoming storm brewing . When all these mobile players are forced to take this game even more seriously than they could have ever imagined .
Oh buddy . I sure hope they figure that one out .

But judging by history . Looking at these PCEA errors below . And that they may even be getting worse .

For example :

LOADING ISSUES

SET UP TO FAIL Error_18

There are so many of these . I recorded only a small fraction of them .

SET UP TO FAIL Loadin16

SET UP TO FAIL Coin_525
SET UP TO FAIL Resume10

SET UP TO FAIL 9_26_d11
SET UP TO FAIL Were_s11

SET UP TO FAIL Coin_639
SET UP TO FAIL Oops_b14

GAME OVER
These occur when your opponent leaves the game . And after 1 or 2 cycles of
SET UP TO FAIL Game_p22
And this
SET UP TO FAIL Coin_427

This is the default

SET UP TO FAIL Coin_918

Lol this one is the same as above . I never left , I sat there and watched these happen . If I left how could I see that screen ?

SET UP TO FAIL Coin_917

Also the opponent left . I have never forfeited . EVER .

SET UP TO FAIL Coin_640

Who knows ?

SET UP TO FAIL Game_o18

Again another mystery

SET UP TO FAIL Coin_727

SET UP TO FAIL Game_o20

SHOWDOWN ERRORS

SET UP TO FAIL Showdo39
SET UP TO FAIL Bbq_sh10
SET UP TO FAIL 9_26_g11

GAME LAGS

SET UP TO FAIL Long_l12

SET UP TO FAIL G_paus11

SET UP TO FAIL Coin_428

SET UP TO FAIL Render22

SET UP TO FAIL Loadin19

SET UP TO FAIL Loadin20

SET UP TO FAIL Loadin17

SET UP TO FAIL Resolv14

SET UP TO FAIL Search14

There are many more error screens and codes .

The above are some of the most common in PCEA .

What I have screen shotted is a small fraction of the errors I have received .

Some of the above are part of the couple hundred , one at a time submittals of false forfeits that occurred during coin games I reported to Member Services . To review .

They did review them and reimbursed my entry fees . Every single one of them . I provided more than enough to check the timeline to verify my claims .

Totalling 2,278,000 coins .

Many of them , they reported to me that . These results were never supposed to happen . That the game was set up to avoid these . And they were working on it .

Last edited by Paul on Sat 28 Oct 2023, 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

SET UP TO FAIL Empty SHOWDOWNS ARE A DIFFERENT ANIMAL

Post by Paul Mon 10 Jul 2023, 2:51 pm

Forfeit glitch during Sharktooth Showdown CURRENT WGT THREAD

This is the currenr thread in the WGT forums . On the " BOGEY GLITCH " errors . The Showdowns are set up to catch the game when your opponent forfeits/leaves the game . To allow youi to continue solo to finish the round . The same as in MP stroke .
There is no work aroiund . You just stay put . Let the game allow you to continue solo .

• SET UP TO FAIL U51257378_20221231_202154.jpg?0.166 SET UP TO FAIL CAN.gif?0.166
    SET UP TO FAIL Nation.png?0.166
    beaverMakerofDam
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2023 7:27 PM
    I got error code 1072 on the last hole of the opening 3 about to go 2 under. Instead the game wouldn't recover from the glitch and I came back on to see that I was even par through 3... Very unfortunate.
    I realize this is not supposed to occur during showdown events as this has happened to me a couple of times before. In those instances the game continued and I played to finish alone. 
    It may have something to do with being in chat box mode as the opponent forfeits. I was typing a message to him as he left. If anyone has any idea of why/how the glitch takes place I would appreciate the info...probably just going to turn off chat functionality during showdowns just in case for now.
    I've already sent a clip to WGT services...the cursory response so far is "the EA team is going to look into it"

• SET UP TO FAIL U395704_20230321_131503.jpg?0.166SET UP TO FAIL GBR.gif?0.166
    PRIESTESS
    10,584 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2023 10:15 AM
    Yup. my opponent forfeited and the game went to retry or cancel. Retry wasn't working so cancel brought me back to the lobby not having played the loop which cost me 1 shot as i played it in 2 under after instead of 3.Big difference 1 shot in showdowns

• SET UP TO FAIL U51257378_20221231_202154.jpg?0.166SET UP TO FAIL CAN.gif?0.166
    beaverMakerofDam
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2023 10:51 AM
    Yes 1 or 2 shots is very detrimental especially if your goal is to win. Just started playing in the Veteran bracket..losing 2 strokes there can easily cost you 10+spots (on the final day) with it being full of very good players. Can't imagine what the expert bracket is like.
    Curious, were you chatting or did you chat with your opponent at any point during that forfeit match?
    Thanks

• SET UP TO FAIL U9380872_20230314_175138.jpg?0.166SET UP TO FAIL USA.gif?0.166
    HamdenPro
    2,108 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2023 12:48 PM

SET UP TO FAIL Icon-quotePRIESTESS:
    Retry wasn't working so cancel brought me back to the lobby

If that happens again, you may want to try closing out the game window, without hitting retry or cancel. When my opponents have forfeited during showdowns, that is what I do. Each time, so far, it brings me back to the game reconnect screen, my opponent's time runs out to re-join and I can continue playing, where I left off, and finish the remaining holes.
    So far, this seems to be the only "workaround" the "bogey glitch". I have read where this has not worked for others, but it appears to be the best way to deal with the situation.

SET UP TO FAIL 1-67

The recommended method is to click cancel or nothing at all . Let the opponents antics allow your player to continue solo . That is the default and the highest successful outcome .

If a restart is attempted and the opponent is gone . There is no round for a single player to return to . To play solo .

It only works if you remain and let the game resolve what the opponent does .

DO NOT CLOSE OUT THE GAME WINDOW .
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down