Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 475 registered users
The newest registered user is Menupanda

Our users have posted a total of 44909 messages in 6626 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

Response to BlackBogey

Go down

Response to BlackBogey Empty Response to BlackBogey

Post by Paul Wed 07 Jun 2023, 9:55 am

BlackBogey wrote:- pdb1 - first of all, not sure why you felt compelled to jump in this conversation since you really added nothing to the original topic or the follow-up questions, but that's about where things headed south, right after you jumped in.  But then again that seems to be your modus-operandi around here.  I guess maybe you get some kind of euphoria or it makes you feel extremely important from boosting your "post count" by jumping in and adding fairly useless comments to nearly every thread ever started?  Also, just some helpful advice since you do feel the need to comment on just about everything - You do not .  Need to add .  A period after .  Every 3-4 words .  Also, punctuation should go immediately after the last word with no space, makes following along somewhat easier.  Then again for all I know English might not be your primary language either?

Well Sir . You couldn't be more wrong about all of your comments  . I'll start in order .

Compelled .

SimonTheBeetle wrote:
There are people here who use others' work without permission and/or giving credit to the original author/creator.
I know one who stole mine and constantly posts as if it was his own which I find rather comical and pitiful.

This is why . Simon had directed this comment directly at me . It is false . It is spitefull . It is wrong .
I do not claim others work . And never have .

I also will not resort to any retaliation of insults or degrading remarks .

Never have .

That comment is what compelled me .

My comments .

No I have no need to boost my post count . I never have . I barely post at all anymore . Soon there will be no posts from me . But don't hold your breath .

Most of the time my comments are general information for some of the newer players . Not directed at " the experts " .

I find that my punctuation is satisfactory . But thanks anyway .

Please don't concern yourself with any posts of mine that do not concern you .

Thank you .

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

Response to BlackBogey Empty Re: Response to BlackBogey

Post by Paul Thu 08 Jun 2023, 6:31 pm

This was created soley to steer the conversation away from Alpicks thread . I had no need or desire to disrupt it in the first place .
And that was only to defend a false accusation . ( above ) .

I am out of practice . I would have normally copied that thread . In its entirety . To have it to review .

But I really wasn't thinking that much about it . Before I asked Nico to delete my posts from page 4 on .
@

on 08 Jun 2023 at 12:35 PM

Which he did a  couple hours later .

I would have liked to try and respond again to this BB . As he is being fully swayed and led around by the 2 antagonists .

But they are so good at it . I really don't stand a chance .

So I have to leave it alone .
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Response to BlackBogey Empty BLACK BOGEY's NEWEST

Post by Paul Sun 17 Dec 2023, 6:14 pm

Response to BlackBogey U4282247_20230705_211933.jpg?0.172Response to BlackBogey USA.gif?0.172
Response to BlackBogey Nation.png?0.172
BlackBogey
163 Posts

Sun, Dec 17 2023 4:17 PM

BlackBogey wrote:I'd also be leery of the guy who's been posting on your profile wall recently.  Not only is he also a pretty skeevy guy (as you can tell just from looking around that website he linked you to), but any game advice he gives is often just plain wrong, as has been pointed out numerous times on these forums before he got banned. 

Response to BlackBogey Skull_19

Paul says :

This Black Bogey character . Recently ( in 2023 ) joined the WGT.com/forums . As another contributor . 

I personally had never heard of him before . 

But he immediately sided with some of the worst flame baiting trolls . And took their word as gospel . 

He joined their ranks and became as obnoxious as any of them . 

His statement above about my game advice is what the flame baiting trolls ( which amounts to about 6 WGTers ) have a lot of their fun with . 

Even knowing that what I speak is the truth . And good information . Just spoken from a different perspective . 

My willingness to engage and counter their own claims . And not back down . Led persons such as black bogey to think the trolls were right . Lol . 

6 flame baiting trolls with nothing better to do than antagonize . Whether right or wrong . It's what they do . 

Yes 6 of them and Black Bogey . Versus the hundreds of thank yous and appreciation I have received in the forums , on my wall , and PM messages for 11 years . 
In support of my advice , my tributes , and most of all sticking up to the flame baiting trolls . From all of WGT . Young and old . Lower tiers to the highest tiers .

Mostly highly respected players I have known for 11 years . That are fully aware of the ttravesty that occurred and still occurrs .

I would love to have a conversation with Black Bogey . But just like all the other chicken shit trolls . They immediately block anyone who they insult . So that there is no chance they will have to answer for it or discuss the matter . 

Only the very few half a dozen flame baiting trolls block their accounts .

When there is no need to at all . I would never respond in a negative manner . I would only want to talk and discuss any topic . 

But once they start throwing insults around . They block themselves like the grade school mentality cowards that they are . 

................................................................................................................................................

Let me give you an example . Just today . One of those trolls posted an inappropriate expletive in a forum thread .

Authored by one of the most honorable and respected and adored WGTers Kalliste  AKA Listy . A very good friend of mine . 

Her post was honoring her 4500 CDP's ( consecutive days played ). And others with other long term dedication . 

Anyway . this troll BPeterson8256 posted the below . 

Re: 4500 Consecutive Days Played
By BPeterson8256 in Announcements & News

Response to BlackBogey Icon-quote Fencer100:

I've plenty of other stuff going on in my life to be worried about how many consecutive days I've played !! For one I like to get out and have a life away from a computer !

BPeterson8256 wrote :

Your campaign has been worthwhile. You have my vote. 

Response to BlackBogey 4500_c10

Very inappropriate . The last post in an otherwise honorable thread . 

Rather than delete that last post and punish the perpetrator .

WGT in their infinite wisdom . Deleted Listy's entire thread

So disrespectful to Listy . 

Unbelievable . 

Even though the troll BP was defending Listy . He did it in a trollish forum rule breaking way . 

That was just today .
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Response to BlackBogey Empty Re: Response to BlackBogey

Post by Paul Sun 17 Dec 2023, 6:33 pm

4500 Consecutive Days Played

HAS BEEN RESTORED .
Paul