Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44629 messages in 6567 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

WAIT WHAT ? Introduction

Go down

WAIT WHAT ? Introduction Empty WAIT WHAT ? Introduction

Post by Paul Fri 21 Jul 2023, 11:56 am

I started WGT 11 years ago in 2012 .

Within a year I had started a Country Club aka " CC " . Valley of the SUN Casual Club CC . aka VOTSCC .

Included in that was a CC forum . Exclusively for the use of the CC and its members . Of which I used to the fullest . I filled it with every type of category , information , topic , event , tutorial , etc I could find .

Mainly because I was learning and the members needed to know all this stuff as well .

Our members had made it clear that they would not be using the WGT.com/forums . As it had a reputation for berating , insulting , chewing up and spitting out especially new posters . Or anyone that didn't fall into boot step with the regulars ( trolls ) . 

This was true site wide . As I found out through thousands of Muliplayers rounds . Players stating they would never go there . 

That never stopped me for a moment . I was curious , ignorant  , whatever . I wasn't afraid to ask questions . Or state my take on something . Which often was a different perspective .

I was not confrontational . But was of course taken that way . And almost everything I said was discredited by the regulars . Just because they got a kick out of it . And had nothing better to do with their lives .

As I mentioned earlier . I had a CC forum that I filled with massive info .

That was responsible for over half of the 25,000 posts plus that I eventually accounted for . Not 25,000 main forum posts . In fact in " MY Discussions " . I presently have created or posted in
(1848 items)posts . As of 7/21/2023 .

That is where the post count will end .

As a result of the many confrontations with the trolls . In which I did not stoop to their levels .
The first time I was placed on moderation . A couple trolls completely shredded me .

Amazingly the thread disappeared . I was on moderation for over 5 years as a result . The 2 instigators did not even get a reprimand . The head of moderation then , now retired . Would not speak to me for the next 5 years . Ever . Then he retired .

In the mean time I continued to be flame baited , trolled , degraded , insulted , discredited . Severely .

Others were as well . But to a smaller degree . With the exception of one other member . Henry Kawa . Was also subjected to the extreme unthinkable degrading by the trolls .

This was allowed for all these years . And continues to this day .

There is a new head of Moderation . Who claims that I have had repeated violations . Although there is nothing on paper to prove his claim . It is so because he says it is .

So the other day . In a forum thread . One of the newer trolls told me to STFU . So I said .

"Well then , in this case you should stfu .."quote unquote .

To which the head of moderation said "These types of posts are not permitted, no matter who started it."" These are just examples from the past couple days. These types of posts are not permitted, no matter who started it. Per our previous message, your account has been barred from using the forums as you were already given a final warning about this. ".

" Paul, we are not going to go into a "well they started it" argument. You have been warned of this type of behavior numerous times, put on and taken off of moderation, and given a final warning that after being taken off of moderation that continuing this type of behavior would result in being barred from the forums. This is our final decision on this matter.".

" Paul,
We warned you back in February that this would be the last time we would take you off of moderation and that continued violations of our posting guidelines would result in your ability to post in the forums being removed and messages being hidden. I recently locked the last thread you all were doing this in but it just started up in another thread. We are looking into these other players you constantly have issues with as well, but it doesn't matter who started it, these types of posts are not allowed. You will no longer be able to post on the forums. "

Proof of intent to set up . ( above ) .

" Those types of posts " are permitted and worse . click here

I have pages and pages of a dozen trolls in action . Degrading and flame baiting , insulting . Me . I have these copied and saved . Each time I copied and submitterd them to moderation . Asking them to remove the posts from the forums .

I was ignored and denied each time . Those threads are still there for everyone to see . I have many of them copied . In case I ever needed to prove my case . But there is no one to show them to . ( I am currently working on that )

So there it is . 7/2/2023 . I am banned from the forums . My 25,000 plus post are hidden to everyone .

This moderation team has catered and pandered to the exploits and violations of the trolls since the beginning of WGT .

They would have me and you believe that I was disupting the forums . That I was the problem .

Ha ! What a joke .

I mentioned earlier that anytime I was placed on moderation ( only twice . ) I was the receiver and on the defense . And never lowered myself to insult in return . That there is no record of these incidents as the threads were conveniently deleted to cover for the instigators .

I am not blind . I am not in denial . There are literally hundreds if not thousands of WGTers that know and saw what transpired over the years .

Many dozens spoke up on my behalf when this occurred . Only to fall on deaf ears . Moderation will never admit to what has happened truly . Much less admit to a mistake .

So far .

I really do not know if I can change this . If I can find a neutral audience of note . Above their heads . Then I don't see how this could continue .

Some things I have in my favor . Aside from the copied proof I mentioned above .

Is that for 11 years . I have been a positive poster . Always praising and thanking and putting forth good will . In so many ways .

There have been many WGTers accomplishing various milestones and amazing feats throughout the years . What I have done is recognized many of them . With accolades , thanks , appreciation , and trophy's .

Thousands of WGTers have received these . First all of the VOTSCC members . Then all throughout WGT .

WGT will not recognize anyone for anything . So I did .

There will be many examples of those in the posts below .

It has been several weeks since this all came down . I am trying to handle it maturely .

I would still be able to play . But that would entail them still taking my money . They do not deserve that any longer .

Since my threads are hidden from mine and your view now . I have some that may interest you . For years and recently . I have copied them in their entirety . Some though are just too long I may have excerpt's from them . 

Even if I eventually move on . The truth about what has taken me away from my passion and release  will be out there .

Thank you for your time and consideration .

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down