Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 475 registered users
The newest registered user is Menupanda

Our users have posted a total of 44945 messages in 6629 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

Public Citizen * superyachts and maelstroms *

Go down

Public Citizen *  superyachts and maelstroms * Empty Public Citizen * superyachts and maelstroms *

Post by Paul Sat 30 Dec 2023, 2:53 pm

In the coming year, the American people will face wave after wave of attacks on our democracy and basic rights, as well as what may go down as the most consequential election in our nation’s history.

Public Citizen must be at maximum strength throughout the entirety of 2024 — stronger than we’ve ever been before — to continue standing as a bulwark against the corporate plutocrats and their political pawns.

That’s why it is beyond critical to close out 2023 as strongly as we possibly can, even with tomorrow’s midnight deadline roaring down upon us.

But three developments have formed a “perfect storm” that is hitting at the worst possible moment:

FIRST

From neo-fascist attacks on the very foundations of our democracy to the lasting trauma of the pandemic, from the right-wing dismantling of fundamental rights here at home to violence and war in many parts of the world, from fears of millions being put out of work by artificial intelligence to potentially catastrophic climate chaos — along with a host of other threats to justice, progress, and civilization — people justifiably feel overwhelmed.

SECOND

Big Business exploited the pandemic to jack up prices — on everything from potato chips to pick-up trucks to insurance premiums — beyond all reason. And corporations have kept those artificially inflated prices in place even as their costs have gone back down and their profits have gone through the roof.

So, while there are many signs the economy is doing well, a lot of folks are still feeling tapped out by all that flagrant corporate profiteering. In turn, some are scaling back their financial support of nonprofits like Public Citizen, no matter how much they value our work.

THIRD

Over the years, more and more organizations and politicians have adopted abusive email tactics that were once confined to spammers. Email is still one of the best ways for a budget-conscious nonprofit like Public Citizen to connect with our 500,000 supporters, but the reality is that we do need to email more than we once did.

By the way, this is a peek “behind the curtain” that many of the groups filling up your inbox won’t show you.

Unlike the billionaires and Big Business tycoons Public Citizen routinely goes up against, we don’t have a superyacht. We can’t outrace the maelstrom. We can’t flee to some private island paradise (and tax haven).

And we wouldn’t have it any other way.

But we do need a baseline level of financial resources to keep the good ship Public Citizen afloat. (Sorry for all the nautical terminology. Don’t know where that came from — I haven’t even set foot on a boat in years.)

So I’m asking:

If you can, please make a year-end donation today and help give Public Citizen the real-world resources it takes to do our part in fighting for progress.

A board member will match anything you contribute right now dollar-for-dollar.

Or sign up as a Monthly Donor today and your contribution will be matched dollar-for-dollar each and every month for a full year!

If donating is not a good fit, I understand. I hope you’ll accept that I need to ask now and again — especially at this time of year — so that we have the resources to carry out all the essential work you and Public Citizen are doing together.

Thank you for reading this note and for being part of this shared project called Public Citizen.

For progress,

- Robert Weissman, President of Public Citizen

P.S. I recently co-authored a book, The Corporate Sabotage of America’s Future and What We Can Do About It. The book is designed to educate, to provoke outrage, and to build hope — by demonstrating the public consensus around controlling corporate power; by showing what can be done; and by underscoring how the great progress in our nation’s history has always been driven by people joining together, building power, and winning victories that seemed impossible. If you contribute $100 or more today, we’ll send you a copy of the book as thanks.

Public Citizen | 1600 20th Street NW | Washington DC 20009 |
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down