Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44533 messages in 6560 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem *

Go down

AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * Empty AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem *

Post by Paul Sun 07 Jan 2024, 9:19 am

FROM THE FORUM    THE ROAD TO MIURAG

AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 0ezeJDRHpAneMxcl5Heu8Na8QS3IgkPAEX0zZQGq

About Sister Seekers

I did it! AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72

For years, I had a PDF of material about the Greylands and the Ma'ab leaders. With Book 10 coming out, a lot of this background information became relevant and fun! 
(But don't worry, not critical to read the story.)
Now, the Ma'ab Ascended (seven liches who have declared themselves the gods of the people of the Far North) are on my World Anvil, accessible and easy to reference any time.

In this newsletter:
1) Introduction to the Ma'ab Gods & Military Expansion AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72
2) C.L. Cannon's George R.R. Martin Fan Giveaway AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72
3) Stronger Than Blood BookFunnel Book Sale AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72
3) Shadows & Hounds Progress Update AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72

I recently added a place on the Timeline for when the Ma'ab people crossed over from the Nexus to Miurag, the story world. They've been in their new homeland for about 600 years.
I also added the The History of Ma'ab Expansion on Miurag to an article already released. This helped put all the different "breeds" of Humans into broader context over the most recent centuries, where it informs much of the politics and geography into which Sirana has been thrown with little preparation.
If the Davrin Elves have been underground for at least 3500 years, the Ma'ab appearing to influence the Surface just in the last 600 years leaves the elder races playing "catch up." AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72
The History of Ma'ab Expansion on Miurag 

AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * Mrqph237jhaRtMCrXgiFhQp6yEBmU9vTMkfIbBgO

Pictured above: The "youngest" Ascended: the Opener of Ways from Within.

Each article is interconnected with the rest, just follow the breadcrumbs. AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72
I love how each lich has developed a wholly distinct function and specialty intricately linked to the others from a shared past.
They are like eternal siblings; always bonded, never without strife somewhere among their interactions.
They love their fancy titles, too! 
This was the first time I'd ever seen the archaic spelling for "surgeon" written down with the Third Ascended, the Chirurgeon of Souls. (And she's a nasty piece of work, too. Kind of the antithesis of Gavin.)
Read about the First Tier Deities of the Ma’ab People

AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72

George R.R. Martin Fan Giveaway

AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * RIoibLY69XC5zZzzHXF5N6zwuYjj09A2PDKPhMSW

This series is probably the top one mentioned when readers first discovered my series in 2013. Alas! I haven't read it, myself! AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72 Too bad I'm disqualified from winning!
~~~
Discover 12 New Authors of Dark & Epic Fantasy
Enter to Win the $200-Value Prize which includes:
*Print copies of the complete A Song of Ice and Fire series: A Game of ThronesA Clash of KingsA Storm of SwordsA Feast For CrowsA Dance With Dragons, + 
*the Illustrated version of the prequelFire and Blood+
*the Game of Thrones Funkoverse strategy game
*a House of the Dragon bookmark

[th]Click for C.L. Cannon's George R.R. Martin Fan Giveaway![/th]

Click for C.L. Cannon's George R.R. Martin Fan Giveaway!

AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * E10NDA0weGX4SMKH717gQz8EqWeSgMqutnOEDwyb

Stronger AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72 Than Blood AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72

Found Family in Fantasy AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72 & Sci-Fi AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72
Books Worth Reading where our protags brave the world to find bonds they'd never have where they were born.
Oh, and adventures. Excitement. Scares. Maybe some romance and spice, too! AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72

[th]Click for 35 Stronger-Than-Blood Indie Authors![/th]
Click for 35 Stronger-Than-Blood Indie Authors!

AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * NiwKuyZOvJALSN00vA4uKNAa3aslTot1O0WanoON

Briefly AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72
Book 10 has crossed 100K words and is going strong! I'm in the thick of the "rematch" between the Ma'ab and the Manalari. There will be 3 "acts," and Act One is complete. I expect Book 10 to be as long as Book 8, Battle for Manalar.
There's still to much to go to estimate when I might finish, as it's been more challenging lately to find uninterrupted writing time. I will keep going until it's finished.
(Gonna pick it up again as soon as I'm finished with this newsletter, as a matter of fact! AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72)
Until next time!
BAZING! AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72

AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * B6xPElZ6yPMnCILixPxyzBz0a5JSUULErmSSnIYS

Did you know subscribers can read something from me every month?

Yup! Long and intricate series require patience, planning, & consistent progress every month. Equally patient supporters are critical.
Join me on Ko-Fi or on Patreon for $5/mo. Read monthly, receive the finished book, & join the fun on my Discord server!
 on Ko-Fi or on Patreon 

You can also join my Patreon for Free and be notified by email of all my public posts. Patreon gets news and World Anvil articles quicker than my newsletters, and in smaller, bite-sized chunks! AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * 72
As my free members grow, I'll be throwing in more teasers and behind-the-scenes stuff, too!

AS ETASKI * Sibling Rivalry That's Everyone's Problem * B6x73ofogzAHhCySIG7Ic0ulSTJcQ5nAb0UFNz1J Onward into 2024!
~Etaski
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down