Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 476 registered users
The newest registered user is Yui_fan

Our users have posted a total of 45363 messages in 6651 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

AS ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Eris Book Sale Today Only! My Website Status, etc." *

Go down

AS ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Eris Book Sale Today Only! My Website Status, etc." * Empty AS ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Eris Book Sale Today Only! My Website Status, etc." *

Post by Paul Sun 05 May 2024, 9:00 am

FROM THE FORUM    THE ROAD TO MIURAG

AS ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Eris Book Sale Today Only! My Website Status, etc." * 8
Etaski

Eris Book Sale Today Only! My Website Status, etc.

AS ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Eris Book Sale Today Only! My Website Status, etc." * 1

ERIS BOOK SALE

So! My book cover designer, Eris Adderly, is also a fantastic author.
She writes Romance (Historical, Fantasy, Monster, Mythology, & Sci-Fi), and she's an amazing artist with soooo many skills and a keen eye for colors.
She's done all my book covers, and I'm looking forward to revealing the Book 10 Shadows & Hounds cover this month! :D
Grab her bestselling "Bass-Ackwards" Contemporary Romance for 99 cents today only (or support her with any purchase!), I promise the first chapter is absolute filth in the best way. O.O
https://books2read.com/bass-ackwards

Not your cuppa to be in the real world? Maybe try "The Mortal Coil" (Medousa & Perseus FemDom) or "We Are Nepenthe" (Tentacle Alien Smut) by her other name, Octavia Hyde.
I have all her books in paperbacks! ^_^

MY WEBSITE

[size]

It's down at the moment. :( My web hoster just... deleted it, and haven't been able to recover it since I reported it last week. It's going to take some time to manually restore and update it.
So if you're going to Etaski.com for updates... it's gone atm, but we're aware and working on it.
Boo.

[/size]

MY BOOK PROGRESS

[size]

Some early reading folks had time to convey how the end is shaping up, and it's been a great morale booster! ^_^ I've enjoyed my choices but amid all the chaos, couldn't be sure how to be coming across.
Feeling much more confident, working on that ultimate battle. Once it's done, I'll share the cover reveal and some concept art for the back of the paperback. <3
Aiming to complete the manuscript/Sivaraus chapters this month. Then will be editing and working toward publishing at last.
I'm also working on a side project slowly but surely, and will also be taking up World Anvil updates again. Just got to the point where the book is the only thing I can keep that progress going.

[/size]

Gonna get back on that climax! Take care, everyone!

MY WEBSITE

It's down at the moment. :( My web hoster just... deleted it, and haven't been able to recover it since I reported it last week. It's going to take some time to manually restore and update it.
So if you're going to Etaski.com for updates... it's gone atm, but we're aware and working on it.
Boo.

MY BOOK PROGRESS

Some early reading folks had time to convey how the end is shaping up, and it's been a great morale booster! ^_^ I've enjoyed my choices but amid all the chaos, couldn't be sure how to be coming across.
Feeling much more confident, working on that ultimate battle. Once it's done, I'll share the cover reveal and some concept art for the back of the paperback. <3
Aiming to complete the manuscript/Sivaraus chapters this month. Then will be editing and working toward publishing at last.
I'm also working on a side project slowly but surely, and will also be taking up World Anvil updates again. Just got to the point where the book is the only thing I can keep that progress going.

Gonna get back on that climax! Take care, everyone!

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down