Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44507 messages in 6555 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES

+16
robert987
Arnie Finlay
kenelope
Klever Kelly
wishman51
TinysTeeShot
UZiBerlin
CTOCMRet
nitramgoht
Skip380
JimQ916
clucktrentsuperd
robmurphy4
kishoph
Beren
Paul
20 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 Empty Re: CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES

Post by cgrobin Mon 25 Jul 2016, 3:35 pm

Thanks Tiny...  Greatly appreciate help with the transition.

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 Empty Re: CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES

Post by Paul Mon 25 Jul 2016, 5:17 pm

cgrobin wrote:Hey Paul...  In regards to blitz admin, I am willing to help pick up where Tiny left off.  Please let me know what I can do to help keep this format running.

Thanks, Cory

If you really want to Cory . You can . I was only taking a break when Tiny took over . It is more work than it appears . You are welcome to give it a shot . 
  I just talked to Tiny by PM . He is sending me the scorecard file . You can use it or use your own . Or not . Lol .

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon 25 Jul 2016, 5:20 pm

Let me know and i will fill you in on the basics .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Tue 26 Jul 2016, 3:25 am

I'll try giving it a shot Paul.  You already have enough on your plate.  Please send me the basics when you have a chance.  Thanks, Cory

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Tue 26 Jul 2016, 4:12 am

cgrobin wrote:I'll try giving it a shot Paul.  You already have enough on your plate.  Please send me the basics when you have a chance.  Thanks, Cory

Okay Cory . Probably won't be till later today

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Tue 26 Jul 2016, 1:09 pm

Sounds good.  No rush...

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Fri 29 Jul 2016, 9:39 pm

Damn Jim . Those are some fucking huge season opener scores . Well done .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Sat 30 Jul 2016, 5:41 pm

How do y'all score so high?  I find it difficult to reach 100k

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sat 30 Jul 2016, 8:59 pm

cgrobin wrote:How do y'all score so high?  I find it difficult to reach 100k
  Because Cory . For the most part they play till they get a high score . I used to for the first year . Now I play once like you . It's all about what you want to get out of it . If you play more . You will improve and get more HIO's . If you just play once it helps keep you on your toes . We all play a lot of CTTH and BLITZES . I know it has helped my game . The accuracy of my approach shots gets me shorter putts .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Sun 31 Jul 2016, 6:05 am

Thx Paul...  I figured some play multiple times.  Must hit a lot of shots really close (Less than 1 foot), I presume...

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Sun 31 Jul 2016, 6:16 am

T
Yet
UI'm 
The Courses for Week 2 -- Season 17

Just add your score next to your name please.
If you are interested in joining, please message me & I will add your name to the list.

Good Luck Everyone!!!!!!

PINEHURST NO.2

Gene - 86,682
Jim - 91,062
Paul - 72,823
Cory - 88,309
Terri - 71,345

HARBOUR TOWN

Gene - 82,685
Jim - 268,262
Paul - 93,148
Cory - 68,589
Terri - 59,271

KIAWAH ISLAND

Gene - 91,713

Jim - 85,742
Paul - 71,964
Cory - 73,478
Terri - 84,343

ROYAL ST. GEORGE

Gene - 92,598

Jim - 68,078
Paul - 79,132
Cory - 75,438
Terri - 71,532

CONGRESSIONAL

Gene - 92,237
Jim -  80,382

Paul - 92,594
Cory - 91,388
Terri - 64,980

Last edited by cgrobin on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 7:48 pm; edited 7 times in total

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun 31 Jul 2016, 6:24 am

cgrobin wrote:Thx Paul...  I figured some play multiple times.  Must hit a lot of shots really close (Less than 1 foot), I presume...
  Yes . No matter what . Most of us have the ability to play 100,000 pt. rounds . This week on Bandon and Merion both those rounds were without a flag stick hit .
  Wait till Ber3n and or Rob return if you want to see some incredible consistent high scores .
  See
CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 Default13 BLITZ SINGLE ROUND PERSONAL BESTS
  and 
CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 Default13 DESERT BLITZ SEASON CHAMPS
  So the bar is already set very high . 

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun 31 Jul 2016, 6:38 am

Okay Cory not to put you on the spot or anything . no pressure at all to produce the new spread sheet yesterday or anything . But when are you going to unvail the new score cards ?  Like even if you felt like I was pressuring you . Which would be beyond me . I would never seriously infer that you needed to hurry the fuck up or anything like that . Or ask if you need some help like if you were having trouble or anything .  Lol . JK . Not .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Sun 31 Jul 2016, 2:57 pm

Lol Paul...  I'll probably generate the spreadsheets tonight or early tomorrow morning.  Been running around all day with the wife.

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Mon 01 Aug 2016, 6:04 am

Hey Paul...  How do we determine the "Mystery Score"?  I have the spreadsheets completed and just need to enter this number before sending out...  Thanks, Cory

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by JimQ916 Mon 01 Aug 2016, 6:38 pm

Yeah, I'm 1 of the one's that play a few times (usually no more than 7 - 8 though) a day. Believe it or not I used to play the courses a lot more, but have cut my playing them more than 3 quarters of what I used to. I use the Blitz to get my iron / short game play in shape and it helps tremendously. It's just a bonus that I get to post a score for the Blitz with them. Beren and Rob put up great numbers and the only reason I did so well last week was because they didn't play / post. Now, if I could only putt...damn, I suk...Jim
JimQ916
JimQ916

Back to top Go down

Post by JimQ916 Tue 02 Aug 2016, 6:51 pm

The Blitz is so much easier when you hole your 3rd shot of the day (Harbour Town).
JimQ916
JimQ916

Back to top Go down

Post by TinysTeeShot Tue 02 Aug 2016, 11:53 pm

I miss the Blitz, but I'm guessin' ya don't miss my scores...lol

Well Done Jim!
TinysTeeShot
TinysTeeShot

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Wed 03 Aug 2016, 6:02 pm

SEASON 17 - WEEK 1 RESULTS

Jim won the High Score & Gene was closest to the Mystery Score.
Congratulations!!!  Each of you have 50 credits in your bank.

CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 Season10

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by JimQ916 Wed 03 Aug 2016, 7:37 pm

Thanks Cory...you da man!!!!!
JimQ916
JimQ916

Back to top Go down

Post by JimQ916 Wed 03 Aug 2016, 7:39 pm

Thanks Tiny....anytime you want to come back is cool with me....that way you can play the blitz again crossed
JimQ916
JimQ916

Back to top Go down

Post by kishoph Thu 04 Aug 2016, 12:10 am

cgrobin wrote:Thx Paul...  I figured some play multiple times.  Must hit a lot of shots really close (Less than 1 foot), I presume...

My goal in the Blitz has become trying to land every shot on the green. If you get your 9 shots on the green. the score will always be 90,000+. I'll usually shoot 1 or 2, if I get on the green every shot the 1st game I'll stop, if not I'll give it a second try. You also can hit 5 or so shots within 10 feet, miss a green and still score 90,000+. Playing in the Blitz has done more to improve my game than any thing else, besides luck and I don't get very much of that with WGT.
kishoph
kishoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Thu 04 Aug 2016, 7:35 pm

I lost my CDP's again yesterday . I'm lucky if I play once anymore .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Fri 05 Aug 2016, 5:38 pm

TinysTeeShot wrote:I miss the Blitz, but I'm guessin' ya don't miss my scores...lol

Well Done Jim!

Why were they high ? Lol . I really never noticed .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 Empty TERRI , NEW BLITZ PLAYER

Post by Paul Fri 05 Aug 2016, 5:42 pm

Welcome to our BLITZ Terri . You are doing very well . You don't have to worry about your scores here either . Play a lot . Play a little . Whatever .
  Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Sat 06 Aug 2016, 6:59 pm

SEASON 17 - WEEK 2 RESULTS and Total Standings

Jim won high score again & Gene won the mystery score again.
Congratulations guys!!!  You each get another 50 credits in your banks.

Jim also has a significant lead in the cumulative standings for the season.

If anyone else would like to join our BLITZ, please message me and I'll add your name to the list.  You can join at anytime.

CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 S17-w211

CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 S17-w212
CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 17_210

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Mon 08 Aug 2016, 1:43 am

Uu
Just
Yt
The Courses for Week 3 -- Season 17

If you are interested in joining, please message me & I will add your name to the list.

Good Luck Everyone!!!!!!

OAKMONT

Gene - 84,016
Jim - 65,557
Paul - 73,884
Cory - 322,014
Terri - 56,583
Andrew - 81,842

ST. ANDREWS

Gene - 94,798
Jim - 188,062
Paul - 93,849
Cory - 72,548
Terri - 57,538
Andrew - 76,940

BALI HAI

Gene - 90,176

Jim  - 53,799,
Paul - 81,215
Cory - 91,368
Terri - 53,851
Andrew - 89,398

CELTIC MANOR

Gene - 91,183

Jim - 65,756

Paul - 76161
Cory - 91,806
Terri - 65,804
Andrew - 79,888

BETHPAGE BLACK

Gene - 93,488
Jim - 46,342

Paul - 81,036
Cory - 93,707
Terri - 76,724
Andrew - 107,975

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Sun 14 Aug 2016, 5:23 am

SEASON 17 - WEEK 3 RESULTS and Total Standings

I won high score this week & Gene won the "closest to the mystery score" for the 3rd week in a row.

Congratulations Gene!!!  You get another 100 credits in your bank.

Jim still has a significant lead in the cumulative standings for the season.

If anyone else would like to join our BLITZ, please message me and I'll add your name to the list.  You can join at anytime.

CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 S17-w312

CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 S17-w313

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun 14 Aug 2016, 6:29 am

Well done Cory . You're doin a gr8 job .  Did you retrieve my score for Celtic Manor and add it in ? I just now saw that I hadn't posted it . I just now posted it . Did you have it on your sheet ?
  As we discussed . If you are going to be retrieving and tallying and posting . That should probably include a reminder to any that had not played a course . Possibly a waiting period if they indicate that they intend to play . Unless you don't mind adding up the scores 2, or 3 or 4 times lol .
  In this case , probably everyone played . Just not recorded yet .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Tue 16 Aug 2016, 1:33 pm

Paul...  Yes I got your Celtic Manor score.  It is included in the totals.  I am also keeping an eye out for anyone that has not played a course and sending PM reminders.  Thanks, Cory

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Tue 16 Aug 2016, 1:36 pm

Season 17 - Week 4 Status

CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 S17-w410

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Wed 17 Aug 2016, 10:32 am

Season 17 - Week 4 (Tuesday results)

CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 S17-w411

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Fri 19 Aug 2016, 5:50 am

Season 17, Week 4 (Status Update)

Another incredible score by Jim on Thursday at Koele!!!  He's leaving the rest of us in the dust...  Well done Jim!!!

Ric is also planning to join the Blitz.  So I have added him to the list.  Good luck Ric & have fun!!!

CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 S17-w412

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Fri 19 Aug 2016, 5:50 pm

Welcome Ric .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Sun 21 Aug 2016, 4:13 am

Season 17 - Week 4 Results & Total Standings

Jim won high score again in week 4 with an impressive total.
John won the mystery score in week 4.
Congratulations gentlemen!!!  You each get 100 credits added to your bank (50 each from Paul & me).

CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 S17-w415 
CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 S17-w416

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by kishoph Mon 22 Aug 2016, 2:21 am

Hey guys, I never received the 100 credits for mystery score last week. If yous don't have it don't worry about it, it's not a big deal. I'm just happy that there's a Blitz to play.
kishoph
kishoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon 22 Aug 2016, 4:55 am

kishoph wrote:Hey guys, I never received the 100 credits for mystery score last week. If yous don't have it don't worry about it, it's not a big deal. I'm just happy that there's a Blitz to play.
  Is there a way to add credits to someones account ? I have never seen a way . I think that is why all winnings go into a bank that is virtual . When it comes time to dole out the winnings . You spend your amount in the Pro Shop . You just let Cory and myself know what you pick and we will gift it to you . 
  Have you been gifted credits in the past ?

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kishoph Mon 22 Aug 2016, 2:24 pm

pdb1 wrote:
kishoph wrote:Hey guys, I never received the 100 credits for mystery score last week. If yous don't have it don't worry about it, it's not a big deal. I'm just happy that there's a Blitz to play.
  Is there a way to add credits to someones account ? I have never seen a way . I think that is why all winnings go into a bank that is virtual . When it comes time to dole out the winnings . You spend your amount in the Pro Shop . You just let Cory and myself know what you pick and we will gift it to you . 
OK, thanks for explaining it Paul, I didn't know.
I don't know if there's a way. I don't think I've gotten credits in the past, I've really never paid attention to it. I feel bad for even bringing it up, but after major car repairs I've been scraping to play with the balls I'm used to, That's why I haven't been very active. I don't need any I just bought some. 
Thanks
kishoph
kishoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon 22 Aug 2016, 7:23 pm

kishoph wrote:
pdb1 wrote:
OK, thanks for explaining it Paul, I didn't know.
I don't know if there's a way. I don't think I've gotten credits in the past, I've really never paid attention to it. I feel bad for even bringing it up, but after major car repairs I've been scraping to play with the balls I'm used to, That's why I haven't been very active. I don't need any I just bought some. 
Thanks
  Gene I wasn't that sure either . Don't even feel bad for bringing it up . I thought maybe I had missed something . It's all good .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Tue 23 Aug 2016, 12:38 pm

The Courses for Week 5 -- Season 17

Good Luck Everyone!!!!!!

EDGEWOOD TAHOE

Gene - 80,969
Jim - 89,207
Paul - 77980
Cory - 94,290
Terri - n/a
Andrew - 81,419
John - 71,677
Ric - 61,327

BEST OF WATER SHOTS

Gene - 91,747
Jim - 90,449
Paul - 90,628
Cory - 66,749
Terri - n/a
Andrew - 72,110
John - 69,207
Ric - 51,801

BEST OF FAMOUS SHOTS

Gene - 84,928

Jim  - 99,887
Paul - 95,649
Cory - 288,636
Terri - n/a
Andrew - 76,507
John - 75,171
Ric - 58,222

BEST OF PUTTING

Gene - 96,440
Jim - 336,006
Paul - 101,121
Cory - 112,068
Terri - n/a
Andrew - 74,914
John - 239,172
Ric - 65,363

CHAMBERS BAY

Gene - 295,282
Jim - 257,550
Paul - 84,240
Cory - 253,300
Terri - n/a
Andrew - 76,841
John - 80,841
Ric -  71,632

THANKS!!!
Cory 

Last edited by cgrobin on Sat 27 Aug 2016, 6:13 am; edited 24 times in total (Reason for editing : score report)

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by wishman51 Tue 23 Aug 2016, 3:49 pm

cgrobin wrote:The Courses for Week 3 -- Season 17

Good Luck Everyone!!!!!!

EDGEWOOD TAHOE

Gene - 80,969
Jim - 89,207
Paul - 77,980
Cory - 94,290
Terri - n/a
Andrew - 81,419
John - 71,677
Ric - 61,327

BEST OF WATER SHOTS

Gene - 91,747
Jim - 90,449
Paul - 90,628
Cory - 66,749
Terri - n/a
Andrew - 72,110  (Next time I'll donate a sleeve of balls and put a 0)
John - 69,207
Ric - 51,801

BEST OF FAMOUS SHOTS

Gene - 84,928

Jim  - 99,887
Paul - 95,649
Cory - 288,636
Terri - n/a
Andrew - 76,507
John - 75,171
Ric - 58,222

BEST OF PUTTING

Gene - 96,440

Jim - 336,006
Paul - 101,121
Cory - 112,068
Terri - n/a
Andrew - 74,914
John - 239,172
Ric -  65,363

CHAMBERS BAY

Gene - 295,282
Jim - 257,550
Paul - 
Cory - 
Terri - n/a
Andrew - 76,841
John - 80,841
Ric -  71,632

THANKS!!!
Cory 

Last edited by wishman51 on Fri 26 Aug 2016, 5:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

wishman51

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Wed 24 Aug 2016, 5:36 am

I lost 2 balls on the best of Water Shots too!!!

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Wed 24 Aug 2016, 5:40 am

Season 17 - Week 5 Update

CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 S17-w510

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by kishoph Fri 26 Aug 2016, 12:59 am

Jim I think you may have posted your score under my name, that's alright though I'll take it.
kishoph
kishoph

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 Empty Season 17 - Week 5 Results & Season Final

Post by cgrobin Sat 27 Aug 2016, 7:21 am

Season 17 - Wk 5 Results & Season Final

Congratulation Jim!!!
You won week 5 (100 credits) and secured the season title (1400 credits).

Gene was closest to the random mystery score in week 5 (100 credits).

CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 S17-w512

CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 S17_fi11

Current Bank Credits
Jim = 1800
Gene = 400
John = 100

*Note: Bank Credit payout gifts are split between Paul & Cory.

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Sat 27 Aug 2016, 7:27 am

The Courses for Season 18 - Week 1

Good Luck Everyone!!!!!!

BEST OF BANDON

Gene - 93,544
Jim - 322,158
Paul - 100,935
Cory - 227,359
Terri - 
Andrew - 94,769
John - 85,971
Ric - 69,998

PEBBLE BEACH

Gene - 97,046
Jim - 285,718
Paul - 93,757
Cory - 334,186
Terri - 
Andrew - 96,901
John - 69,050
Ric - 63,667

OLYMPIC CLUB

Gene - 91,155

Jim  - 296,208
Paul - 68,858
Cory - 100,545
Terri - 
Andrew - 88,875
John - 
Ric - 63,711

VALHALLA 

Gene - 96,239
Jim - 51,839
Paul - 84,026
Cory - 294,806
Terri - 
Andrew - 77,670
John - 
Ric - 67,169

MERION

Gene - 91,560
Jim - 57,915
Paul - 82,370
Cory - 102,082
Terri - 
Andrew - 79,908
John - 
Ric - 

THANKS!!!
Cory

Last edited by JimQ916 on Mon 05 Sep 2016, 9:50 am; edited 31 times in total (Reason for editing : score report)

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Sun 04 Sep 2016, 5:42 pm

Season 18 - Week 1 Results

I got lucky with a couple hole-in-ones this week & captured the high score.  Gene was closest to the mystery score.

CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 S18-wk11

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Sun 04 Sep 2016, 5:48 pm

The Courses for Season 18 - Week 2

Good Luck Everyone!!!!!!
 T

PINEHURST NO. 2

Gene - 89,097
Jim - 50,082
Paul - 74,868
Cory - 91,420
Terri - 72,104
Andrew - 93,411
John - 
Ric - 

HARBOUR TOWN

Gene - 91,214
Jim - 69,690
Paul - 74,476
Cory - 98,292
Terri - 
Andrew - 73,427
John - 
Ric - 36,922

KIAWAH ISLAND

Gene - 104,568

Jim  - 101,306
Paul - 69,179
Cory - 292,530
Terri - 
Andrew - 78,233
John - 
Ric - 57,220

ROYAL ST. GEORGE

Gene - 94,109
Jim - 72,318
Paul - 80,418
Cory - 77,743
Terri - 
Andrew - 272,258
John - 
Ric - 65,116

CONGRESSIONAL

Gene - 95,019
Jim - 70,660
Paul - 86,245
Cory - 95,821
Terri - 
Andrew - 75,014
John - 
Ric - 88,242

THANKS!!!
Cory

Last edited by JimQ916 on Sun 11 Sep 2016, 7:28 am; edited 20 times in total (Reason for editing : post scores)

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Sun 11 Sep 2016, 3:21 pm

Season 18 - Week 2 Results & Current Standings

I barely edged out Andrew for this week's high score.
Ric was closest to the Random Mystery Score (100 credits).
Current Standings through week 2 are also listed below.

CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 S18-wk16

CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 S18-wk17
CLICK HERE AND CLICK THE LAST PAGE . TO POST YOUR BLITZ SCORES  - Page 16 Season10

cgrobin

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrobin Sun 11 Sep 2016, 3:30 pm

The Courses for Season 18 - Week 3

Good Luck Everyone!!!!!!

OAKMONT

Gene - 90,344
Jim - 75,969
Paul - 78,518
Cory - 81,371
Terri - 
Andrew - 75,252
John - 
Ric - 67,048

ST. ANDREWS

Gene - 91,587