The newest registered user is JCB
Our users have posted a total of 38349 messages in 5638 subjects
Just download and install
Tue, Jul 5 2016 9:46 PM
Comodo IceDragon is a Firefox-based open source web browser from the Comodo Group. It is intended to be faster and more secure than Firefox.
- Firefox-based: IceDragon 40 is based on Firefox 18.104.22.168. It provides detection for Firefox hard-coded plugin installations.
- SiteInspector: Comodo's SiteInspectormalware detection system is integrated into IceDragon. SiteInspector's link scanning feature allows one to check whether a web page is malicious before they actually visit that page.
- SecureDNS service: IceDragon offers Comodo's Secure DNS Service to users as an alternative to using their Internet Service Provider. This is intended to produce faster page loads and safer browsing because SecureDNS references a real-time block list (RBL) of harmful websites.
- Social media integration: IceDragon provides a button that allows one to instantly share a web page with their Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn friends.
- Portable: IceDragon provides a portable option during installation. This feature was briefly removed with version 38, but returned in a later update.
I've been using for three(3) weeks flawlessly. I still have Maxthon on reserve just in-case. Go to http://icedragon.comodo.com/ and see if it may benefit you...
john - azdewars
|Tue, Jul 5 2016 10:11 PM|
Okay John . I am somewhat intrigued . As I have had some luck with Firefox / Waterfox in the past . But not so much in recent times .
This also brings up a new revelation . That has changed my opinion on my current and favorite browser . Maxthon . I have been playing a gr8 amount of multi player rounds with some exceptional players throughout WGT lately . It is popularly believed amongst many that i may have been mistaken regarding the occurrence of more disconnects with Maxthon as a result of it not being a " supported " browser . Many have assured me that there may actually be less issues with Maxthon than with almost all the other browsers .
Not only do Maxthon users enjoy a smoother more responsive and accurate game . But there are no more disconnects , white screens , black screens , blue screens , load errors , unexpected errors , etc in Maxthon . Than in the other browsers . And likely less . There are also some that report virtually no issues in certain other browsers and in Maxthon . I definitely cannot play WGT on IE . Google Chrome . Edge . Opera . Safari , etc . So who fcking knows ?
|Thu, Jul 7 2016 12:45 PM|
Hi John....I use Firefox to play WGT but have problems with my flash player crashing. Sometimes this only happens once in a while but sometimes a lot. When it starts crashing frequently I usually uninstall it and reinstall it from the adobe website and all works good for a bit, but then I start to have problems again. Will IceDragon help me with this?
|Thu, Jul 7 2016 6:29 PM|
I haven't had a single problem with Chrome since I added their Ad blocker, so I say if it's not broke, don't fix it.
|Fri, Jul 8 2016 12:36 AM|
Hi Jim.. There are too many variables to make that kind of prediction but I would take it for a spin and see how it re-acts. It is a cleaner, smaller, faster and no bloatware version of Grandfather FireFox..
I still have some pain when it rains from the last prediction I made.... (@^@)
john - azdewars
May the SUN always be with you
https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website