Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44507 messages in 6555 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

CrustyDemon1

Go down

CrustyDemon1 Empty CrustyDemon1

Post by Paul Sun 25 Jun 2017, 3:21 pm

CrustyDemon1 Kocrus13CrustyDemon1 Ko_kot12CrustyDemon1 Ko_kin11CrustyDemon1 Kocrus14CrustyDemon1 Ko_kri10
CrustyDemon1   Kotyskelly    Kinky Kelly  CrustyDemon     KrismassyKelly

CrustyDemon1 Kokval11CrustyDemon1 Kokval12CrustyDemon1 Kooky_13CrustyDemon1 Kookyk27
ValleyGirl1994   valleygirl1994a  KookyCanadianGal  Kooky Kelly

There is much tribute and attribute to this best CC member ever , friend , friend to the community , lover of WGT golf , comedienne , personable , wonderful girl .

See :KELLY'S KOLOSSOL KRAZY KORNER

[*]  THIS IS THE ACTUAL ACCOUNT OF HOW THE FIRST DISABLING WENT DOWN . FIRST TIME RELEASE . 

[*]That went well until I tried to send a pack to Kelly " CrustyDemon1 " Our Director of Human Relations . 
  Every time I tried to send to her I got a message saying " This user does not exist " .

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
CrustyDemon1 No_kel13
  Then I tried her email 

CrustyDemon1 No_kel14
  Then I tried the member search 

CrustyDemon1 No_kel15
  Nothing . Needless to say I started freaking out . Oh shyt ! what the fuck did I say this time ? I thought . 
  I could still go to her profile . I messaged her . I know her email . So I emailed her . 
  Nothing . Needless to say I was a little concerned . I even told Suze . And she reported getting the same results . 
  Then it happened . I got mail . 

BOSSYBOOTS 

9:30 PM (9 hours ago)
CrustyDemon1 Cleardot
CrustyDemon1 Cleardot
CrustyDemon1 Cleardot

to kelly

Are you really gone ? I went to far ? I am so sorry Kelly . You should have told me . I don't even know what it is that could have happened .
  I hope you respond to this . WGT says you don't exist . I hope it is just a glitch in my computer .
CrustyDemon1 Cleardot

CrustyDemon1 Profile_mask2

KANCELLEDKELLY@YAHOO.COM

10:46 PM (8 hours ago)
CrustyDemon1 Cleardot
CrustyDemon1 Cleardot
CrustyDemon1 Cleardot

to me

It's not a glitch in your computer, it's a wgt glitch. You've done nothing wrong at all sweet man.
I tried to log on to wgt this morning and was greeted with "this account has been disabled"
No reason, no explanation, not even a note to say why.
Their system really sux if they can do this to people without having the courtesy to inform them :-{
There's another glitch tho .... I can still access my account via my phone - go figure.
I'm at work on my phone right now, so can't address this until I get home later.
Kancelled Kelly :-{
xxx

Sent from my iPhone
CrustyDemon1 Cleardot

CrustyDemon1 Disabl10

BOSSYBOOTS 

11:06 PM (8 hours ago)
CrustyDemon1 Cleardot
CrustyDemon1 Cleardot
CrustyDemon1 Cleardot

to kelly
CrustyDemon1 Cleardot

Oh My Goodness . How sweet to hear that sexy voice again . Music to my ears Dear . . You just keep on working it . I mean working . We WILL chat soon . 
  B B 
.........................................................................................................................................................
  Yay ! The demon still lurks amongst us . Some where In a place far far away . A place that WGT admin has complete control to fck the lives of the members with just a click of a button . 
  Can you believe that shyt ? They better find a way to bring her back in . Ive already messaged the fcks . You can bet on that . 
  Paul 

[*]

CrustyDemon1 U5982206_20160701_092123.jpg?0.84.6052CrustyDemon1 CAN.gif?0.84.6052irisheyez5

1,190 Posts
Sun, Aug 14 2016 12:57 PM

Any  word  on  our Kelly   ???      this is very disturbing  !!!

[*]

CrustyDemon1 U5453491_20160820_062036.jpg?0.84.6052CrustyDemon1 USA.gif?0.84.6052pdb1

10,761 Posts
Sun, Aug 14 2016 1:08 PM

Yes she is able to email me via her iphone . She said she would try to contact WGT today . She has been working every night . 
  I too am very frustrated . 
  I have messaged WGT about it and of course they told me to have her contact them . 
  I have been very civil with them . Although I would like to string them up by the balls . 
  I will certainly keep you all posted with any information I get . 

[*]

CrustyDemon1 U4533210_20160309_152606.jpg?0.84.6052CrustyDemon1 USA.gif?0.84.6052JimQ916

3,204 Posts
Sun, Aug 14 2016 4:00 PM

We miss our KookieKelly.....give them hell Paul

[*]

CrustyDemon1 WGT_AVATAR_FEMALE_a003_o033.jpg?0.84.6052CrustyDemon1 AUS.gif?0.84.6052CrustyDemon1

636 Posts
Tue, Aug 16 2016 2:21 AM

JimQ916:

We miss our KookieKelly.....give them hell Paul

I'll give em more than that Jimmy, if they don't get their act together. 
Their reply to my asking them why my account was disabled, was "Our records indicate I have multiple accounts, or that someone has shared your account, so please send us a list of all your accounts"
Like, WTF ??????
The morons think I have multiple accounts? Holy ***! I can barely manage ONE!
I very politely replied by telling them I can't name accounts I don't got! Lol
OMG, this is so frustemerating!
Did someone tell them porky pies? Have I got enemies? Or AN enemy?
I wouldn't have thought so, but who knows in this kooky world :-{
I will keep you all updated when, or if I get a reply  
Konfused but Kareful Kelly
x

[*]

CrustyDemon1 U5453491_20160820_062036.jpg?0.84.6052CrustyDemon1 USA.gif?0.84.6052pdb1

10,761 Posts
Tue, Aug 16 2016 5:14 AM

I am confident that this matter will be resolved . There is more than myself working behind the scenes . To insure the clearing of your name and the restoring of your account . 
  It is a disappointing time when we find out just how inept the technical abilities of WGT are . If they do not have the ability to see just how wrong they are . Possibly reacting on only the suspicion of a disturbed individual . That is the only way they could come to get this kind of information . 

[*]

CrustyDemon1 U4533210_20160309_152606.jpg?0.84.6052CrustyDemon1 USA.gif?0.84.6052JimQ916

3,204 Posts
Tue, Aug 16 2016 8:19 AM

Don't they use e-mail addresses to verify how many accounts someone has? Can't they supply Kelly a list of names they think are hers and at least give her that to go on, then reactivate hers and disable the one's that aren't hers? I don't understand WGT at times...there are so many glitches in the system that they can be working on instead of messing with super great members, especially when they're wrong about it. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.....hope they get their heads out of their butts and rectify this like, well, yesterday...we miss our Kelly...Jim

[*]

10,761 Posts
Tue, Aug 16 2016 8:33 PM

Now for the Shocker .

JimQ916:
Don't they use e-mail addresses to verify how many accounts someone has?

It turns out . It's all about the ISP . Not the email .
  Kelly has found herself in a predicament . Being a young student . Not owning her own computer . She has been logging on WGT with a couple of her relatives computers . One of which has a WGT account . 
  Evidently she feels that it would not be in her best interest . Or worth the trouble and problems within the family  It would cause to iron this out with WGT . 
  This is her decision . At least as of this moment . She will not be returning to VOTSCC or WGT . 
  Some things are thicker than WGT . 
  Me being the ultimate optimist . Always thinking of ways to fix everything . Can think of many ways to fix this . But it is not up to me . 
  The good thing about all this is that we all were fortunate to have spent the time we did with Kelly . She single handedly restored and revived my dwindling faith and optimism . And took the spirit of this CC way beyond anything I ever could have dreamed possible in a WGT CC .
  Her memory will always live strong with all of us and all the many other people she has touched along her 2 year journey here in WGT .  
  Like you Jim . My wife was very fond of her as well . We wish her the best in her studies as an architect . I know she will kill it . And have a wonderful life . 

[*]

CrustyDemon1 U5982206_20160701_092123.jpg?0.84.6052CrustyDemon1 CAN.gif?0.84.6052irisheyez5

1,190 Posts
Tue, Aug 16 2016 10:49 PM

This is not good news for this CC

[*]

CrustyDemon1 U6697628_20140527_014022.jpg?0.84.6052CrustyDemon1 AUS.gif?0.84.6052Suze37

295 Posts
Wed, Aug 17 2016 3:07 AM

Sad news............Kelly was great value to any CC......
Such a shame  

[*]

3,204 Posts
Wed, Aug 17 2016 7:09 AM

Man that suks....she is most definitely going to be missed. She brought so much to the CC. I'm an optimist also so I'm hoping she can get stuff straightened out and she's gonna come back to us soon. We're sure gonna miss her while she's gone.
[/list]

CrustyDemon1 Crusty10

Last edited by Paul on Tue 29 Mar 2022, 6:48 pm; edited 10 times in total

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

CrustyDemon1 Empty KOOKYKANADIANGAL

Post by Paul Sun 25 Jun 2017, 3:21 pm

CrustyDemon1 ?ui=2&ik=64975be241&view=fimg&th=157ac2be62ceded9&attid=0

CrustyDemon1 Kookyk27
@KookyKelly wrote:Well hello everyone,
Guess who?
The powers that be have disabled my account again, and I'm not happy!
This is so unfair...I've done nothing wrong. Now I have to start all over again :-{
WGT MUST be reading either my PMs on their site, or my VOTSCC forum posts ... I said it in my last post there.
I am now registered as ValleyGirl1994, and I have to be very careful not to post anything on the WGT site that may give away my true identity.
I will wait until after I reach Amateur stage before I apply to get back into the CC.
I can't believe this!
I am soooo sorry to all those who gave so generously to me the last time this happened, only for it all to be wasted. I will find some way to repay you all.
I need to try to make it on my own this time.
Just remember :-
I LOVE MY SUNSPOTS!
Kelly

CrustyDemon1 Dude8711
CrustyDemon1 Empty by Dude878 Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 3:02

Omg, do I need to go back and read the T&C? If you were really cheating I wouldn't have won the bracket tie  :D 

Good luck and I'm glad you can still post on VOTSCC without worry.

Bill

Last edited by Paul on Mon 31 May 2021, 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CrustyDemon1 Empty VALLEYGIRL1984

Post by Paul Sun 25 Jun 2017, 3:22 pm

CrustyDemon1 Valley10

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CrustyDemon1 Empty Re: CrustyDemon1

Post by Paul Thu 16 Sep 2021, 8:20 pm

Oh . Then I say . " It's all relative Rob ." Referring to what ? I do not know . 
On Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 10:36 AM, paul boppart <pboppart@gmail.com> wrote:
  Yes he said more Kelly . Here it is . 
Hi Paul,
I received the following message from Kelly this morning :-
Dear Rob,
I know you won't be happy about this, but I've decided not to fight on for my account.
They have accused me of multi accounting, which is just plain wrong, and so without proof.
Even if my account IS reinstated, I will always have that stigma that brands me as guilty in some peoples'eyes, when I am not.
This could be a blessing in disguise. I really need to concentrate more on my studies than I have been because it's not that long before I graduate.
You have my email address, so I would like to keep in touch from time to time, and I want to thank you for being a wonderful friend to me during my time on wgt.
Take care honey, and we'll talk soon.
Kelly
xxx

I'm afraid I was gobsmacked when I read her message, but I'll respect her decision. She is such a fun loving and sincere person, qualities hard to find in the younger generation today.
I'll miss her and her witticisms immensely.
It's a sad day for me my friend.
Rob
  Then I said 
  Rob . Being the stubborn American that many of us can be . Knowing that there are easy solutions to these things . It is only easy for me to deal with because she has confided and explained the situation to me . Yes Rob I know . With that said . I / we will let her deal with it in the way she feels she needs to . 
  But a huge blow to me / us as well . Didn't even dream that someone could lift a CC to the levels that Kelly did . Quite incredible . 
  Now . How about that interplay ? If you could please send me your roster . I will match them up as best I can . 
Name 
Tier 
Country 
 is what I try to work with . 
  Thanx 
  Paul
  Then he said 
I know what you mean Paul. In the very short time she spent in my CC she had an immediate impact with her posts in our forum. What a gem.
No worries re CC vs CC ... I will post for participants in our forum and let you know.
What sort of number are you looking at? I thought maybe 15 to 20 could be achievable, but will go with whatever you like.
Just as an aside, I also often take level into consideration in these things. Lets face it, a Level 90 Master with all the good gear has a distinct advantage over a Level 50 Master.
Still, it's all in fun, and I guess we should just treat it that way. A great way to meet and make new friends Smile)
Rob Smile)
  Yes you are a gem

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin